100 lb. Club - Weekly Journal Buddy Thread (5/09 to 5/15)

PeachGirl
05-09-2005, 03:04 PM
I didn't see this started yet so I figured I'd go ahead and put one up. I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.
I slipped a little this weekend (nothing horrible), but I'm back on the horse again today and ready to go another week of good eatting. :hungry:

Today's Menu
Breakfast - 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch w/ Skim Milk
Lunch - 1 Egg salad sandwich

Dinner tonight is going to be left overs, so probably some Mahi Mahi w/ a salad & light dressing.

Have a great week everyone!

Sheila53
05-09-2005, 03:19 PM
5/9/05

1 Tbl. ff cottage cheese
1 egg
1/2 whole wheat English muffin
1 tsp. light margarine

2 TJ's veggie enchiladas
salad w/ 1 Tbl. lite balsamic vinagrette dressing and .7 oz. cheddar

Smoothie w/frozen banana, strawberries & 1 c. milk

Turkish Chicken Thighs (2)
salad w/ 1 Tbl. lite balsamic vinagrette dressing
small potato w/2 Tbl. FF sour cream

willowgirl
05-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Yea, I slipped a little this weekend to but I am not going to let myself worry or get too frustrated by it. Nothing good comes out of that :)

5/09/05
18.5 of 26 pts used so far
1086 cals (that doesn't sound like that much!)

Morning: 4pts
2.5 - 1 cup Kashi Go Lean Go Lean Cereal
1.5 - 1/2 cup 2% reduced fat milk

Lunch: 2pts
0 - 1 cup mixed greens
0 - 2 Tbsp fat-free Italian salad dressing
2 - MICHELINA LEAN MEAL

Evening: 6.5pts
Thrown Together Omelette:
0.5 - 2 items egg white(s)
2 - 1 whole egg
0 - 1 cup cooked spinach
0 - 1 cup cooked zucchini
0 - 1 cup cooked summer squash
0 - 1 cup mushroom(s)
2 - 1/4 cup Kraft 2% Milk Reduced Fat Natural Shredded Cheese Cheddar & Monterey Jack
2 - 2 pcs Albertson's Canadian Bacon

Snacks: 6pts
0 - 1 item Jell-O Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin Snacks Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin Snacks, Raspberry
2 - 6 oz Yoplait Light Blueberry Yogurt
2 - 6 oz Yoplait Light Orange Cream Yogurt
2 - 1 Kraft Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese String Cheese

Water: 60oz
Exercise: :(

SuchAPrettyFace
05-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Thank you for starting the new thread, PeachGirl!

5/9

1 cup coffee
1/2-1 cup skim

1 wrap sandwich consisting of:
1 spinach Flatout bread
1 wedge laughing cow lite
4 slices (1 serving) healthy choice turkey lunch meat
chives, sprinkled over it all

1 banana
1/2 liter water

1.5-2 cups jumbo elbow noodles
1/2 cup ragu lite parmesan alfredo sauce
1/2 cup broccoli
2 Tbsp real bacon bits
sprinkle of cracked pepper
sprinkle of garlic powder
sprinkle of parmesan

1 santa fe gardenburger, :lol: I had thought it was Italian style
1 tsp cranberry mustard

1/2 liter water

2 homemade chocolate chip-nut cookies
1 cup skim

6oz low-sodium V8
2 cups fresh watermelon
1 cup skim

missaprylj
05-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Kashi w/ skim milk

chicken soup
cheese and crackers
baby carrots
yogurt

popcorn

ham steak
mashed potatos and gravy
peas

Skim milk latte

Total: 1586 ;)

howie6267
05-09-2005, 11:39 PM
I got called this morning by work wanting me to drive to Seymour Indiana. So here I am in Indiana. I have done really good today even with travel. I plan on doing good tomorrow too. I still have 470 calories left. I'm supposed to get called into the plant tonight. So if I do a will stop and get a little something on the way. If not I guess I will have day of low calories.

Kashi w/blueberries and skim milk
Pork roast wrap w/spinach and tomato
Subway Turkey sub with all the veggies
Ice cream cone
1/2 serving of jelly beans

Jillegal
05-10-2005, 02:29 AM
Thanks for starting this PeachGirl :)

5/9/05
3 - 1c Kashi Go Lean
1 - 1/2c 1% milk
1 - 1c grapes

0 - Salad of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes
1 - Serving of low fat dill yogurt salad dressing
3 - Tin of flaked tuna (water packed) tossed in salad
1 - Asto fat free sugar free yogurt

3 - Baked chicken breast
0 - salsa (baked with chicken)
3 - bean salad (pinto and kidney beans, chickpeas and vinagrette)
2 - one serving new potatoes (3 tiny ones) with fresh ground pepper

2 - 1/2c 1% cottage cheese mixed with fruit (see below)
2 - DelMonte peaches/pears/cherries mix (drained and rinsed)
22 points

Beverages: 2 500ml bottles water, 2 cans soda water, 2 small bottles Perrier water, 2 large mugs of tea

Exercise: 20min walk with dog in a.m., 2-1/2km walk with dog in evening.

artist
05-10-2005, 05:16 AM
Hello people! I am back from a great vacation - great on the mountains, sea, sunshine front, a disaster on the healthy eating front......something got to me, and I managed to put on 8 lbs in 9 days.......It is a bit annoying to have put back on everything I lost, plus a bit more, in the month before I went away - and I am surprised I gained that much - but in a way it is a good lesson to realise how fast it can come back on, and the most important thing is that I am getting right back on that track!

Anyway, I have put that behind me now, and am back on the healthy lifestyle as of yesterday. Here is what I ate yesterday:

Porridge, coffee
Chicken, veg, bbq sauce, rice (ate out - only had a bit of the rice, and avoided most of the sauce)
Apple
Smoked salmon and salad sandwich
Strawberries
Apple
Porridge

30 min walk

howie6267
05-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Well I ended up with a real low calorie day yesterday. They never called me into the plant until this morning so no late night snack. Most likely would have been unhealthy anyway. Man I hate mornings. I would hate to be back on day shift.

BethC
05-10-2005, 09:14 AM
I haven't been doing too well, my "day off" Saturday turned into 3 days. I was sick Sunday with my tooth (which was killing me) and ate to make up for it, which was really hard to do since I couldn't chew, but I managed just fine. Then yesterday, I went back to the dentist whose fixed the problem and I just kept eating!

Actually, I this is going to sound odd, but last Friday, I bought a dress for this museum benefit that I have tomorrow, it was black, short, and low cut. If I cover my arms, I looked good in it, but something about that dress has been sitting in the back of my mind while I'm eating, like "you won't be able to the wear the dress if you keep doing this...". Maybe I'm not ready to wear such a revealing dress?

But the good news is that I'm back on plan today and I'm staying there...

Jillegal
05-10-2005, 12:42 PM
I feel your pain, Artist, but you have to know that 8lbs. in 9 days isn't all fat and that you'll be expelling quite a bit of water over the next little while. ;) On the other hand, that weight you lost during a month of truly watching what you eat and exercising WAS fat!

You're right back on track now and soon all you'll remember from your lovely trip is the fun and scenery because the extra weight will be GONE!

Glad you had a wonderful time ... any pictures? :D

jillybean720
05-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Did some cooking/measuring/preparing of meals this past weekend to use throughout the week as healthier alternatives to what I have been eating lately (no more Chef Boyardee mac n' cheese--even if it is only 190 calories!). I bought a TON of little Gladware containers and made 8 meals of chicken teriyaki stir-fry with brown rice (which I put in the freezer to use as frozen meals whenever I need them) and 6 meals of wheat rigatoni with 3-cheese tomato sauce and parmesan cheese (which I put in the fridge--for some reason, I dont think these would freeze and reheat quite as well as the stir-fry). So now I have a freezer and fridge full of HEALTHY meals that require no further preparation other than a minute or two in the microwave :) I think next weekend, I will make a bunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to have on hand also (I LOVE pb&J! of course, it's 1 tblsp reduced-fat Skippy, 1 tblsp strawberry jam, and 2 slice of Wonder Light bread for a total of about 220 calories per sandwich). I'm so motivated this week for some reason--I'm not gonna question it!

Today's eats:
Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats with skim milk (at least I finally got away from the Cocoa Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch!)
Snacks: string cheese
fruit salad (fresh watermelon, grapes, kiwi, and strawberries that I cut up this weekend--YUM!)
banana
Lunch: Chicken teriyaki stir-fry (chicken, brown rice, sugar snap peas, corn, brocolli, a little red pepper, and teriyaki sauce)
Snack: fat-free, no sugar added strawberry-banana yogurt
Dinner: wheat rigatoni with tomato sauce
Snack: apple
Grand total of approximately 1500 calories for the day, plus I'm actually starting to eat some vegetables (those of you who have read my whining about veggies know that I pretty much HATE all of them, so this is a big step for me :p )

missaprylj
05-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Jill, that's awesome! Getting away from the processed stuff is going to help immensely!

PeachGirl
05-10-2005, 02:43 PM
That's great Jill... after this box of cinnamon toast crunch I'm going for something healthier too...altho I'll miss the sugar buzz in the morning :devil:

Today's Eats:
Breakfast - Light Strawberry & banana Yogurt
Lunch - Egg Salad Sandwich (my husband made me a batch of this over the weekend, and I swear I'm never going to eat any again after it's finished)
Snack - 4 slices of apples and 2 small cubes of cheese
Dinner - Planned: Pot Pie

Sandi
05-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Howie - you are just a few hours away from me right now!!!

Jill - Great job on preparing those meals. Sometimes it's hard to accept that we really shouldn't be eating the stuff that isn't all that healthy even if it is lower in cals.

Artist - It happens. What's important is that your back!!!

BethC - Glad your tooth is better. You ARE ready to wear that dress!! Look how far you've come!!! You go Girl!!!

I lost 1.4 lbs last week. Which considering I ate ALL my flex points and didn't exercise is pretty good. I keep saying that I need to get back to exercise and I really do if I want to turn up the heat on this weight loss.

Day 27 ON PLAN
5/9/05
5 - Mint Zone Perfect Bar
7 - Subway Turkey Ham
2 - Subway Baked Chips
3 - McDonald's Ice cream Cone
7 - Pulled Pork Sandwich (no Webber Grill, but it'll do)
4 - 6 oz. oven french fries
3 - 1/2 cup light ice cream
1 - 1/2 cup skim milk
32 - TOTAL

Tonight is Bunko! :( Making me a little nervous. She is having Italina beef, chips, pasta salad, cherry cheesecake and carmel brownies and of course munchies on the table as we play. I won't be getting there until late, so less time to munch. I brought an apple. I'll have 1 Italin beef with my apple and 1 brownie. That's it. :crossed: Right now the daily grind is pretty easy, it's "events" like this that are hard.

willowgirl
05-10-2005, 06:50 PM
So far so good today. I actually plan on getting some exercise when I get home. I have a 7 year old girl at home who is nagging me to death to exercise (she likes to do it with me), but that's a good thing!

5/10/05
23 of 26 pts used

1.5 - 1/2 cup 2% reduced fat milk

Lunch: 10pts
2 - serving Grilled Chicken Fillet - WENDY'S
1 - 2 Tbsp fat-free ranch salad dressing
7 - Healthy Choice Sweet & Sour Chicken

Planned Dinner: 7pts
4 - Grilled Chicken w/Savory Summer Veggies
3 - BBQ Scalloped Potatoes

Snack: 2pts
6 oz Yoplait Light Lemon Cream Pie Yogurt

Water: apprx 2 liters
Exercise: planned 15 min walking and 15 min doing aerobics/weights with my PS2 fitness thing

missaprylj
05-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Good luck tonight, Sandi!!

~Apryl's Eats on 5/10~

Kashi and milk

Triscuits and cheese
yogurt
popcorn

turkey sub w/ FF italian dressing
chocolate bar
1 orange

Total: 1499 :)

Jillegal
05-11-2005, 12:29 AM
5/10/05
1 - 1/4c Kashi Go Lean cereal, sprinkled over
2 - 1/2c 1% cottage cheese, mixed with
2 - DelMonte peaches/pears/cherries mix (drained and rinsed)

1 - Asto fat free sugar free yogurt

4 - Vegetarian chili
4 - whole wheat bun (dipped in chili)

1 - 1c grapes

0 - Mixed greens tossed with
3 - 1 cup steamed crabmeat and
1 - Lite lemon and herb dressing
0 - thickly sliced beefsteak tomato, sprinkled with
1 - Lite parmesan cheese

2 - medium banana
22 points

Beverages: 2 500ml bottles water, 2 cans soda water, 2 small bottles Perrier water, 1 large mug of tea

Exercise: 20min walk with dog in each of a.m. and p.m., 1-1/2hr. league badminton (short rest periods between matches) :D

BethC
05-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Thanks Jill, I'm ok today. I tried on the dress last night and while it doesn't look as good on me as it did last Friday, (now my stomach is sticking out), I may be able to pull it off. I do have a back-up, less revealing dress, just in case. I'm not sure why this is such a big deal. Anyway, I was ok yesterday, and I'm feeling more calm.

Have a good day everyone, I'll post my foods later.

Sandi
05-11-2005, 09:50 AM
well...yesterday started out really well and I had such good intentions walking into Bunko. But when it was time to fill my plate, all common sense just left my head!! No excuses...here is what I ate. I am moving on.

5/10/05
1 - WW English Muffin
1 - 1 Tbsp Whipped Light Butter
2 - 3 slice bacon (precooked ones)
1 - 1/2 cup egg beaters
7 - pulled pork sandwich
See how well I was doing. I even left 20 points for Bunko
Italian Beef sandwich (Large roll) with Mozzarella cheese
Potato chips with dip
a dozen combos eaten while playing
large carmel brownie
small slice cherry cheesecake
:rollpin:

jillybean720
05-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Sandi--at least you're back on top of things and didn't let it get you down. You also could have done a lot worse, so at least you managed to minimize the damage (would you have stopped at just what you ate if the same situation happened a year ago? or would you have had a BIG slice of cheesecake and a whole bag of Combos?!). I love that you're not too upset and that you know today is a clean slate. You'll be fine!

As for me, I have packed for today:
Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats with skim milk
Snacks: banana
Chex Mix
fruit salad
Lunch: whole wheat hamburger roll with skinless roasted chicken, 1 slice American cheese, and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
Snack: fat-free, no sugar added strawberry yogurt
Dinner: stir-fry
Snack: apple

howie6267
05-11-2005, 12:39 PM
I argree with Jill. It could have been a lot worse and your back at it today so keep up the good work Sandi.

Yesterday was eating out all day. Did pretty good on choices but had Ice cream that put me over. I kind of figured since I was 470 calories under the day before it would not hurt to be a little over. I'm guessing at my lunch calories. Kimberley and I shared an order of fajitas and had the basket of chips they brought us. Chips where no more than a grab bag of doritos so that is what I counted them as. I can't beleave we used to order 2 of those meals plus would eat 3 basket of chips. We were both full on one meal. Size control really is out of control in this country. No one needs that much food. Sure makes for cheap dinners though. Being on the business trip the company pays for my meals so if we share we both eat for free.

Egg Mcmuffin
2 fajitas w/beef,chicken, shrip, peppers, onion, tomatos
Chips and salsa
Subway Turkey sub
Ice Cream w/pretzels

PeachGirl
05-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Sandi - you could have done much worse. Remember this isn't a diet it's a life style change and every now and then you probably will slip a little and go back to eatting some things that aren't too good for you. But nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. You're doing good and we're all cheering for you.

My Food Today -
Breakfast - Graham Crackers w/ Milk
Snack - 5 slices of apples and 2 small cubes of cheese
Lunch - Egg Salad Sandwich
Dinner - Planned - Beef Stroganoff.

Jillegal
05-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Everyone's being so kind and forgiving, Sandi, so I'LL give you the tough love (and you'd better give it to me when its MY turn)! :devil:

I'm glad you're :rollpin: at yourself! Sure, the damage would probably have been worse in the "bad old days", but don't compare now to then, you don't eat like that anymore! You know darn well you could have used that 20 points and had a fair bit of satisfying food! And you're right, there was no excuse - special occasions that have to be fit into our new lifestyle are one thing, but Bunko is every frigging month. I hope you'll remember how pissed off at yourself you were next time Bunko rolls around, cuz I'm sure you'll have forgotten how that brownie, cheesecake, chips and whatever other crap you ate tasted! So there! :s:

:coach: Now back to work and start stringing those "days on plan" together again! Luv ya to bits! :D

Sandi
05-11-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm not sure why I went off plan. I think it was becuase I was allowing myself some of the food and then when I started I didn't stop.

A big problem for me all along has been my on or off mentality. Normally, today would have been an off day - just because last night I wasn't in control and it would have snowballed. I have been struggling today but have forced myself to be on plan. Nights like last night do more damage than to pack on the lbs for me - they really risk getting off track for me. It's kinda scary.

famograham
05-11-2005, 01:49 PM
All we have to do is get through today Sandi. I KNOW what you mean, and it's so hard not to let it carry on to the next day. That said...once you DO make it through today..you'll feel much better about yourself and tomorrow will be much easier ;)

PM me if you need to, I'm here right now! :)

xoxo
Linda

PS What's Bunko??

howie6267
05-11-2005, 02:08 PM
That is why I decided to give up the fast food cheeseburgers Sandi. Every time I would have one I wanted more and more and it would last all week. It is scary and we need to watch times like that. I was never one for depriving myself but I'm finding that maybe that is why I failed before. Because I would not quit the foods that triggered my eating. I really don't miss cheeseburgers at all where before I would have said I'm not giving up something I love so much. Come to find out it seems to be more of an addiction and all though we can not quit eating we can quit eating some of the things that really trigger our free for alls. So if not eating cheeseburgers keeps me on plan then so be it. I'm finding there are lot tastier foods to replace them with. I'm also really surprised that my other favorite food pizza does not trigger that reaction. So it still does not mean you have to give up everything but maybe just a few things.

Jillegal
05-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Don't worry, Linda, Sandi's okay - we've been busy private messaging each other and she knows exactly why I'm the "Board B*tch". I'm very familiar with the "snowball" effect and how one bad night can string into several and then you just give up in disgust. I know, in fact, that Sandi and I have a history of doing exactly that. BUT, I'm relieved to hear she's nipped it in the bud and is staying strong today! :smug:

And yes, I was told once but have forgotten what Bunko is (another one of those American pasttimes, eh? ;) )

famograham
05-11-2005, 03:34 PM
LOL Jill!!
I'm glad to hear it;)

I'm incredibly fond of your board b#$%*iness and hope that you will offer it to me too when I need it!

Hmmm..the Bunko mystery deepens......

Linda :)

howie6267
05-11-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm not doing anything to incur the wrath of the "Board B*tch" be afraid be very afraid. LOL Although I just did last Friday and excaped the wrath. Must have been lucky I guess. LOL

Jillegal
05-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Well Howie, seeing as I misbehaved myself last Friday, I couldn't very well lay into you, could I? (I used all my B*tchiness on myself). However, if you think I'm lulling you into a false sense of security, think again - I'm watching your postings like a hawk! :s:

Hey, you're a yank, can you solve this "bunko" mystery for us poor ignorant canucks? ;)

howie6267
05-11-2005, 04:18 PM
The discription below comes from this web site. http://www.helenginger.com/bunko_pg.htm I never heard of it until I looked it up just now.

"BUNKO is a dice game. The bunko group I belong to has been meeting once a month for over 25 years. I'm a newbie since I've only been playing for about 16 years. Our group has 12 members and we take turns meeting at our homes. (This is good since hosting Bunko means not only providing prizes, but cooking dinner for 12, including dessert. Not something you want to have to do more than once a year.)

Bunko is one of those games that you have to play to understand. It involves rolling three dice, hoping for sixes. Each six you roll counts as one point for you and your partner. Three sixes at once is called a BUNKO and you get six points -- if you or your partner grab at least two of the dice. If the other team grabs at least two, they get the points. (On the rare occasion that I roll a Bunko, my strategy usually is to scream and throw my hands up in the air. If I'm lucky, my partner has the sense to grab the dice. People have been known to lose fingernails in the mad grab.)"

SuchAPrettyFace
05-11-2005, 04:46 PM
I, for one, am not afraid of Jill. :lol:

Sandi, I cannot lambaste you either, as I was JUST as Naughty on my Girls Nite Out last time.

But I will gently point out that it looks like you had a Sandi McMuffin for breakfast? (Unless you ate the eggs, muffin, bacon etc all separately :?: )And a pulled pork sammich for lunch--NO WONDER you overate @ Bunko--you were really hungry! :( For next month's game, I would suggest a good snack (300 cal) late in the afternoon, so you are not as hungry when you go to Bunko. That way, you can have your 1-2 planned treats.

We love ya & are here for ya hon. Now you can all yell at me for yesterday:

1 meal.

5/10
8 oz black coffee
1 liter water
1 cup Italian Chicken soup (tomato-based)
5 triangles bruschetta (chopped tomato & onion & melted mozzarella over focaccia)
1/2 roast beef (provolone cheese, horseradish mayo, green pepper & onion) sandwich on swirled rye bread
another 1/2 piece of rye & the meat, cheese, and green pepper from the other half the sandwich
1 slice tomato
1 can seltzer

1 piece watermelon Bubblicious

3 pieces sesame sticks

SuchAPrettyFace
05-11-2005, 05:01 PM
I am also happy to report that the bag-o-cookies-gift that I received has gone into the freezer & will remain there until I feel I can be trusted around them.

5/11

8 oz black coffee
1 Tbsp butter
2 Eggland's Best eggs, scrambled in the butter
sprinkle of McCormick's salt-free garlic & herb seasoning
1 Natural Ovens onion bagel, toasted
1 wedge laughing cow lite cheese, schmeared on bagel
sprinkle of the garlic herb seasoning over that
1 banana
1/2 liter water

5 cups air popped popcorn
1 Tbsp butter
2 cups fresh watermelon
1/2 liter water

8-10 oz 1% milk
2/3 cup brown rice
1 serving pepper steak (1/2 a leftover cube steak, 1 cup green & red pepper & onion, 1/2 tbsp butter & 1/2 packet fat free brown gravy mix)
1 serving (6 chips!!!) lime-flavored tortilla chips
1/2-3/4 cup mango salsa that went horribly awry.

Ppl--if you cannot find FRESH mint to put in there, DO NOT THINK MINT EXTRACT WOULD BE A GOOD SUBSTITUTE (it's not) AND ESPECIALLY DO NOT DROP THE BOTTLE OF MINT INTO THE SALSA. :rofl: :lol:

1 piece Strawberry Splash Bubblicious
6 McDonald's chicken nuggets :rollpin:
2 cups fresh watermelon

Also I am really mad--the other grocery store had fresh mint!!!! :mad:

Jillegal
05-11-2005, 07:45 PM
AS IF I'd even attempt to rebuke Ms. One Meal a Day SAPF - she's far too intimidating, even for me! :eek: I do give her praise and credit for throwing those cookies into the freezer, though. :yes:

Thanks for the bunko explanation, Howie. Don't think I could get into anything that is known to result in torn off fingernails..I'll stick to my placid euchre nights. :cool:

willowgirl
05-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Another day which looks to be pretty much on track, although I did by a bottle of wine for 1 OR 2 GLASSES A NIGHT. I must be a good girl with that :angel: Here is so far today (and what is planned)

5/11/05
27.5 pts used (1.5 flex points used)

Morning: 4.5pts
2 - 2/3 cup 2% reduced fat milk (used the wrong measuring cup - to early to function!)
0 - 1/4 cup mixed berries

Midday: 6pts
3 - leftover BBQ Scalloped Potatoes
3 - Lean Cuisine: Chicken Marsala

Evening: 6.5pts
3.5 - 2 tacos (3 small corn tortilla w/ 3oz serving extra lean groud beef, 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 cup tomato(es), 1/4 cup shredded looseleaf lettuce) (havent actually made this yet, so portions may change)
3 - 1/3 cup Mahatma Spanish Rice Mix

Snacks: 4pts
2 - 6 oz Yoplait Light Cherry Yogurt
2 - 1/2 cup Jell-O Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Chocolate Pudding (prepared with skim milk)

Drinks: 1 liter water, 20 fl oz Coca-Cola Diet Cherry Coke, 2 cup2 wine

missaprylj
05-12-2005, 12:31 AM
3 Days in a row.... (though I haven't been able to excersize because i've been down with a nasty cold)

1 egg yolk, 3 egg whites
toast

chicken/spinach salad
baked potato chips
a piece of a candy bar

2 turkey patties
1 slice of cheese
1 slice of bread
tomato, onion
green beans

fruit cocktail

Total: 1428 calories

Jillegal
05-12-2005, 12:32 AM
5/11/05
3 - 1c Kashi Go Lean cereal
2 - 3/4c 1% milk

2 - Medium banana

5 - Pumpernickel bagel with
0 - lettuce & tomato slice and
2 - 1 slice swiss cheese and
2 - sliced chicken breast

1 - Twizzler strawberry licorice stick

4 - Lean Cuisine Thai Peanut Chicken w/ veggies
0 - Garden salad
1 - Lite lemon and herb dressing

1/2- 1/4c 1% milk (for two large mugs of tea)
22-1/2 points

Beverages: 1 500ml bottle water, 3 cans soda water, 2 small bottles Perrier water, 2 large mugs of tea

Exercise: 30min walk with dog in morning and 45min walk with dog in evening.

Jillegal
05-12-2005, 12:34 AM
Hope you feel better soon, Apryl. Good going on 3 straight days - keep going for the rest of the week (and beyooooond). :)

howie6267
05-12-2005, 02:59 AM
Turkey wrap w/cheese, spinach and tomato
Strwberry shortcake w/coolwhip
Turkey sub w/veggies
Ice cream cone
Turkey sandwich w/cucumber and tomato

artist
05-12-2005, 04:23 AM
Thanks for the words of encouragement Jill - am quite amazed that I too escaped your wrath! But, personally, I think the 'tough love' is really valuable - the support here is fantastic, but I think sometimes it can allow us to stray from the path too much!

Will share some holiday photos from Turkey when I work out how to do that!

Have had a reasonable couple of days, and my fridge is now full of very healthy food, so things hopefully will get easier...I have dropped 3.5 lbs since Monday, so that is encouraging!

Tuesday

Porridge, coffee
3 small sandwiches (tuna, crab), banana
apple
chicken in spicy tomato sauce, spinach
chicken stir fry, with veg and noodles
too much bread (OK, 6 slices), peanut butter and jam (Not a good move, but the bread - trigger food, not usually allowed in the house, peanut butter and jam have gone into the trashcan now....)

30 min walk, 15 min swim

Wednesday

Porridge, banana, tea
Pasta with vegetables and chicken
Apple
Chicken in spicy tomato sauce, natural ff yogurt (sauce was very hot hot hot!) sweet potatoes
Glass red wine

15 min swim

Am having some emotional trauma with bf right now - nothing we cant sort out, but enough for me to be pleased I managed to just go to bed last night, and not drown my emotions in food.....

BethC
05-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Hello everyone, just wanted to post my eats from yesterday.

5/11

2- coffee
3- ww muffin
1- 3 egg whites
5- Lean Cuisine Salmon
2- coffee
0- mixed greens
11- fillet mignon (about 8oz) - not sure on this, plugged into the WW calculator
24 points - which leaves me a few extra in case I counted the meat wrong

On another note, I had the museum party at Gucci last night. It was wonderful! I wore the dress that I had been fretting over and it was perfect. My friend who I went with, liked it so much she said I could wear it as a bridemaid in her wedding Labor Day. All I could think of is "I hope it's way too big by then!" It was a great night and now that the drama is over, I'm totally back in the business of losing weight.

Have a good day everyone!

PeachGirl
05-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Today's Menu -
Breakfast - Graham Crackers w/ Skim Milk
Snack - cheese and apples
Lunch - Broccoli Salad (yum!)
Snack #2 - Granola Bar (1)
Dinner - No idea, but I've only got about 400 calories to spend now :^:

SuchAPrettyFace
05-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Jilly, :p also, wish I could walk my dog every day. He is too old now & looks up at me w/those big brown eyes. *sigh*

Willowgirl, how'd you do w/the wine?

Apryl, hope you are feeling better!

Claire, kudos to you for not eating & just going to bed instead.

BethC--I'm glad you had such a good time @ the Gucci event--maybe by the time your friend gets married you will have to buy a gorgeous new dress that is 2 sizes smaller! :)

PeachGirl--post the broccoli salad recipe! :T

Sandi, where are you??? :?: How ya doing?

I read the pamphlet again about Nutrition for PKD patients that I got 2 weeks ago. It said to avoid animal protein, so I bought soy milk yesterday, wish me luck w/choking it down. :barf:

Also I am seeing the renal dietician on Saturday, to help me fend off needing a transplant for as long as possible & also for weight loss.

5/12
1 bottle (16 oz) unsweetened iced tea

1 cup soy milk (3 g fat :eek: )
1 cup coffee (to hide the taste of the soy milk :lol: )
2 slices Natural Ovens Right Wheat toast
1 Tbsp butter on the toast
1 cup breakstones FF cottage cheese (too much, stick to half a cup, bleh)
chives, not measured, sorry :(
too full for any fruit

1 chicken nugget happy meal w/diet coke to drink
1 container bbq sauce

went to the movies w/mom--DYINGGGGG for popcorn. Dying. Dyinggggggg!!! :faint:
Had a piece of watermelon bubblicious instead. :yes: :queen: Dang my cheap mom! :lol: j/k
Movie was GREAT!!! "The Upside of Anger". I can't stand Kevin Costner, but I liked this movie.

1 baked potato w/chives &
1 Tbsp butter
1 Wendy's Greek Salad
about 2 Tbsp of the dressing, threw the rest away

willowgirl
05-12-2005, 06:51 PM
:angel: I actually did good. I had just 2 glasses.

5/12/05
18 of 26 used

2.5 - 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean Go Lean Cereal
1.5 - 1 cup 2% reduced fat milk

Lunch: 7pts
7 - Smart Ones Pepperoni Pizza

Dinner: 5pts
Leftover 'tacos':
4 small corn tortillas (1 pt for 2 tortillas) w/4oz extra lean groud beef (3 pts)(1 oz on each tortilla), 4 Tbsp cilantro, 4 Tbsp onion, 4 Tbsp tomato(es)
So I had 4 (small) tacos for only 5 pts. Yes, this will be my new favorite meal!!

Snack: 2pts
2 - 6 oz Yoplait Light Lemon Cream Pie Yogurt

Drinks: 30+oz water, 20 Diet Lipton Green Tea w/citrus (LOVE this stuff), 20 oz Diet Coke w/Splenda (LOVE this stuff too!)

Exercise: Plan on doing at least some walking

Jillegal
05-13-2005, 12:49 AM
5/12/05
1 - 1/2c 1% milk

1 - 1c grapes

0 - Mixed greens with
1 - light Italian dressing
4 - chicken salad (diced white chicken meat mixed with
0 - chopped celery and shredded cabbage, tossed with
1 - 1-1/2 tbsp. fat free yogurt dressing)
2 - medium banana

7 - Shepherd's Pie (Weight Watchers recipe)
2 - arrowroot cookies (3)
1/2 - 1/4c 1% milk (for two large mugs of tea)
22 points

Beverages: 2 500ml bottles water, 2 cans soda water, 1 small bottle Perrier water, 2 large mugs of tea (no sugar)

Exercise: 30min walk with dog in morning, 30min walk with dog in evening. These were extremely brisk walks due to the cold weather (frost warnings for tonight) :mad:

Yes, SAPF...why do our dogs grow old so quickly, yet our ex's get to live longer than we'd like? Talk about unfair. :s:

artist
05-13-2005, 04:31 AM
Hi guys

So on Thursday I ate:

Porridge, banana, tea
Apple
Gazpacho, sushi, mango (yes, a strange, but delightful combination....)
Fish kebab, salad
Cottage cheese with onion and chives, smoked salmon

25 mins walk.

Have not quite got back to my regular swimming routine yet, but I have been twice this week, and will swim every day for the next 3 days, so that is not so bad.....

Jillegal
05-13-2005, 10:48 AM
:yes: Certainly looks like you're right back on track, Claire - good for you.

Gazpacho, sushi, mango combination? ....looks like something a pregnant woman might crave! If you have pickles and ice cream on tomorrow's menu, I'll really start to wonder! :p

BethC
05-13-2005, 10:53 AM
5/12/05

2 - Coffee
3 - WW muffin
1 - 3 egg whites
7 - grilled chicken salad
2- granola bar
2- coffee
6- 1/2 chicken (no skin, white meat)
3 - baked potato
1 - sour cream
27 points

Weight in tomorrow, I just hope that my food orgy from the beginning of the week doesn't impact my progress. I'll be really upset with a gain.

Have a good weekend everyone!

howie6267
05-13-2005, 12:15 PM
On plan for Thrusday.

Wrap w/cheese, spinach tomato and cucumber

2 Wraps w/cheese, spinach tomato and cucumber
apple
Pears
Ice cream cone

Zuccini and turkey
ice cream w/banana and pretzels

PeachGirl
05-13-2005, 02:55 PM
I hope everyone is having a good Friday the 13th. I woke up this morning and stubbed my toe, but that's the worse that's happened to me today :D

SAPF - I'll post that broccoli salad receipe this weekend for you. It's very good for a spring side dish.

Sandi - Where are ya? I hope you rebounded back from that bad Bunko (?) night. Come back soon!

Today's Food 05/13/05
Breakfast - Graham Crackers
Snack - Nature Valley Granola Bar (Peanut butter variety)
Lunch - cottage cheese w/ strawberries & Cantaloupe.
Dinner Tonight - Planned Chicken Salad Salad.

SuchAPrettyFace
05-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Yes, SAPF...why do our dogs grow old so quickly, yet our ex's get to live longer than we'd like? Talk about unfair.
hahahahaha, no kidding. :angel:

PeachGirl, thanks in advance for the recipe. :)

Where the heck is everyone??? :?:

5/13
1 cup coffee
1 cup soymilk

1 serving Kashi GoLean CRUNCH
1/2 cup soymilk over that (approx. I don't measure)
1 tsp Knott's Boysenberry syrup over that, yummmmmmm.

10 peel & eat shrimps
cocktail sauce, not measured
15 frenchy fries
2 bites mayo-based coleslaw
1 slice swirly rye bread, buttered
6-8 oz baked cod

I did not have enough water today or yesterday. :(

artist
05-13-2005, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the encouragement Jill - it really helps! As to the strange food combinations, well, its a bit of a hot topic right now - biological clock is ticking, and we are, how shall I say, thinking about it.....but just thinking, I hasten to add, right now! Mind you, that does give me one more very good reason to get in good healthy shape, of course....

Anyway, food for today:

Porridge, banana, coffee
Apple, banana, satuma
Chickpea salad (yummy - a Portuguese dish - made with garlic, onions, chilli.....), green salad
Chicken in spicy tomato sauce, yogurt (to mitigate hot hot hot sauce!), spinach, sweet potato
Wrap with hummous and tomato; other half of wrap with cottage cheese, smoked salmon

30 min walk, 30 min swim (followed by long soak in jacuzzi....its my main incentive to exercise.....)

Jillegal
05-14-2005, 12:23 AM
5/13/05
1 - 1/2c 1% milk

2 - medium banana

3 - whole wheat pita, filled with
0 - red peppers, tomatoes, lettuce and
3 - slice of lean roast beef and
1 - 1tbsp. Miracle Whip Light

3 - chicken breast, baked in
1 - fat free italian dressing
0 - green and yellow beans

2 - 1 cup sliced strawberries
1 - 3tbsp. fat free cool whip

2 - Tim Horton's extra large coffee with cream (no sugar)
22 points

Beverages: 2 500ml bottles water, 2 cans soda water, 2 small bottle Perrier water, coffee (see above)

Exercise: 20min walk with dog in morning, 45min walk with dog in evening. Still freakin' freezing here! :(

Lots of missing journals here, folks :?:

missaprylj
05-14-2005, 03:16 AM
Sorry, Jill! I've just been soooo sick it really hasn't been my first priorty. I think I'm slowly getting better though. I hope to post my eating tomorrow. :)

PeachGirl
05-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Mom's Crunchy Broccoli Salad - This is comfort food for me :D

In the Grocery store they usually have salad bags. Mix one pkg of Broccoli slaw with 1 pkg of broccoli tips, add small pkg of sliced almonds, pkg of sunflower kernels and 2 pkgs of ramen noodles broken up (the seasoning is used in the dressing)

The dressing - 2 chicken flavored seasoned packets from the ramen noodles, 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup vinegar 1/3 cup oil. Pour over the broccoli mixture and refrigerate.

Viola, easy salad that's different from plain ol' lettuce, and it's something I can't burn :lol:

BethC
05-14-2005, 04:57 PM
Just to check-in...

I lost 1 lb this week to officially get me pass my 10%!!! :D

Next on to onderland!!!

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.

DishyFishy
05-14-2005, 06:37 PM
It was my birthday yesterday and I was out of sorts all day. It started because we were going out for a meal. Even though I love eating out, I have OCD and that means careful preparation to avoid excess stress and anxiety. This in itself causes excess stress and anxiety!!

Then I discovered I was out of bananas which meant I couldn't have my usual morning shake. I really struggle to eat breakfast, but thanks to my new blender (courtesy of Airmiles) I've been able to start the day off right. So, I made one with peaches instead and even though it wasn't at all to my taste, I drank it anyway. I'm too cheap to waste things! :p

Well, that put me off so much I didn't eat anything else until around 18:00 by which time I was ravenous. :hun:

I had an 8 oz steak with jacket potato and 2 tblsp sour cream. All well and good apart from the 2 pints of beer, half dozen fried onion rings, and filled and iced doughnut.... :rollpin:
I finished it all off with a tall Starbuck's latte. At least it was made with 0% milk!

I'm using a guesstimate of the calories in the onion rings and doughnut to reach 2300+! :yikes:

BUT, I'm back on track today. You guys are inspirational and I'm not going to allow one lousy day to knock me out of kilter. :nono: We'll see if any damage has been done when I get weighed on Tuesday....

artist
05-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Saturday.....so far, so good:

Porridge, banana, coffee
Cherry tomatoes, apple, pear, orange
Chicken in spicy tomato sauce, spinach, rice, low fat yogurt
Banana, pear, low fat yogurt

30 min swim

SuchAPrettyFace
05-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Apryl, hope you're feeling better!!!

Claire--sometimes I see something on your list & I have no idea what it is--you've inspired me to buy some low-sodium V8 to make gazpacho with.

PeachGirl--Thank you for the recipe!!! It sounds great! :T

BethC: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :dance:

Fish: One day is not gonna break the bank. It's the string of days, for me, that suck. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :)

Saw the renal dietician today, more on that later. I will be signing up for fitday.com & will put the link in my sig. Long story short it will be modified South Beach, with a protein restriction of 8 ounces per day of ANIMAL protein. Soy protein is fine. And good for my kidneys. :)

5/14
1 cup coffee
1 cup soy milk

1 spinach parmesan bagel @ Panera
2 Tbsp reduced fat sundried tomato cream cheese
1 cup Panera lowfat chicken noodle soup
1 chunk French bread
12-16 ounces ice water w/lemons

1 6-inch tortilla
1 slice provolone
1/2 cup taco meat (beef)
1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
1 cup homemade Jamocha shake
1 cup mac & cheese

2 cups watermelon
5 cups popcorn
3 Tbsp butter
1/2 liter water

Jillegal
05-14-2005, 09:22 PM
Apryl - my dear, sweet girl...hope you're feeling better (this has gone on for almost a week, have you seen a doctor?) Drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest!

PeachGirl - Thanks for the recipe, it does indeed sound delish...but I can't say I've ever seen brocolli slaw ever! :?:

BethC - Congrats on reaching 10% :cp: Did you get your keychain?

TooFatFish - Even I can't be too much of a board b*tch on someone's birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day :woo: and all the best for the upcoming healthy and fit year! Hope you enjoyed your "treat day" because you're not allowed another - back to work, girl! ;)

SAPF - Where will I be reading about your visit with the renal dietician - here or on your journal? We always have lots of soy on hand here (milk, burgers, crackers, etc.) because George's middle child is extremely allergic to animal milk (as well as eggs) which means I have to be quite creative sometimes. :dizzy:

5/14/05
1 - 1/2c 1% milk

2 - 1/2c 1% cottage cheese
2 - 3/4c Delmonte peaches and pears (drained and rinsed)
2 - 4 whole wheat melba toast rounds

3 - (estimate) couple of teaspoons of cream cheese frosting :^:

7 - individual sized homemade meatloaf
4 - 4tbsp. garlic and herb buttered mashed potatoes
1 - fresh carrots with ground pepper
25 points (used 3 flex points)

Beverages: 2 500ml bottles water, 1 10oz glass soda water, 2 cups lemon tea (caffeine free), will have another large mug of tea before night's end.

Exercise: 30min walk with dog this morning and half-walked, half-jogged one mile around highschool track this afternoon. Taking the dog out for another walk right now (before it gets too dark).

SuchAPrettyFace
05-14-2005, 10:20 PM
http://fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=SuchAPrettyFace3FC

You can read about it there. I am trying to figure out how to put :censored: ing Tablespoons into there, as that is how I measure most of my foods.

I no longer have to watch the fat grams. :ink: I have some more studying to do. I will write more about it later, perhaps even in a yada thread or something. Haven't written in my journal since a massive B*tch session over a week ago, I should update that. :(

famograham
05-14-2005, 11:03 PM
Fitday's excellent Aimee, I think you'll like it..sometimes a bit fiddly with the measurements, but I've been using it for about a month (since I joined here) and have pretty well got it figured out now. Not everything has tablespoons..but usually there's a good range of choices.

Sounds like things went well with your meeting and I hope it really works for you! :)

Take care and have a great night...I'm about to lose my hubby for 4-5 months (forest fire fighting) tomorrow morning so feeling a little sad tonight :(

hugs,
Linda

willowgirl
05-14-2005, 11:08 PM
Had a pretty good day today. Had to work a couple of hours this morning but later the daughter and I went out to Whole Foods Market (http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com) and had fun looking around there. Found lots of cool stuff there. They have a section of loose granola that you pay for by the lb and there are various flavors, so my daughter picked Cherry Vanilla Granola (damn tasty too.). We wound up using it in my first ever made (and eaten) parfait(s) (see Dinner below) Anyway, for my day:

5/14/05

17.5 of 26 pts used

2 - 1 stick Kraft Twist-Ums Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese String Cheese
2 - 6 oz Yoplait Light Peach Yogurt

Lunch: 5pts
5 - Homemade tacos (4oz very lean meat, 4 small corn tortillas, onion, cilantro, tomato)

Dinner: 8.5pts
4 - 2 Jalepeno Chicken Sausage links
4.5 - Parfait: Layered Blueberries, Strawberries, Orange Cream Yoplait Light yogurt, Organic whipped cream (only 15 cals and no sugar), Vanilla-Cherry Granola

The parfait thing was awesome and my kiddo loved it and wanted more!

PeachGirl
05-15-2005, 08:51 AM
Beth - Gratz on the goal!!! :cb:

Jill - Broccoli slaw is just the stalks shredded, nothign else is added to it, but it comes prepackaged in the salad bags in the grocery stores down here.

SAPF - I use fitday, it's a very helpful journal guide and it's free :D Sometimes the conversions aren't there tho, you might want to make "custom" foods for some of those items. That's what I did for the foods I ate alot of.

Linda - :grouphug:

Willow - organic whip cream...hmm...I'm intrigued. How was it?

Yesteday's Report - I did okay on day 2 of the weekend. 1700 calories consume a little over the goal but not bad :D I cheated yesterday and stepped on the scale, it has me excited about my "official" weigh in on Tuesday. I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

artist
05-15-2005, 03:21 PM
SAPF - hope you enjoyed the gazpacho! Its a favourite of mine - I used to live in Spain, and ate lots of it......I'm impressed you make your own - this was store-bought, I confess!

So today (Sunday) I have eaten

Porridge with skimmed milk, banana
4 Ryvitas (crispbread), with quark, roll-mop herring, smoked salmon, cherry tomatoes, pickled cucumber

Strawberries, raspberries, orange and banana
Chicken in spicy tomato sauce, romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes with ff thousand island dressing

Melon
Tomato and basil soup
4 ryvitas with quark, roll-mop herring, smoked salmon, pickled cucumber

Swam for 30 mins.

DishyFishy
05-15-2005, 04:28 PM
BethC: :high: Well done!

Jillegal: B*tch away with impunity--I can take it! :) I was in denial of my obesity (I hate that word!) for years and allowed it to be fuelled by friends who thought they were being kind telling me I wasn't that fat. Deep down I knew they were lying to me and I knew I was lying to myself. Nevertheless, I still convinced myself they were right and that I was merely "pleasantly plump". I honestly used to believe if no one saw me eat that huge bag of crisps, it wouldn't count! I really did. :rolleyes:
I'm aware of how easily I could slip back into my old ways so I really appreciate your tell-it-how-it-is approach. :yes:

Sat 14/05:

Breakfast: Shake made with ¾cup 0% milk, 5 oz banana, dash of vanilla extract .
Lunch: ½ tin Campbell's chili, 2 cups rice.
Dinner: Tuna salad with lite Caesar dressing, 10 olives.
Nibbles throughout the day: 50g Munchies (hubby was supposed to have already eaten them :rollpin: ), 6 oz apple.
Beverages:, 500ml black coffee, 3 litres water.

Total calories: 1406 (not incl. free veggies)

Jillegal
05-16-2005, 02:38 AM
5/15/05
2 - 2 rashers chicken bacon
1 - 2 slices Weight Watchers 60% whole wheat
2 - 1 tbsp. peanut butter
2 - 1c 1% milk

2 - 4 tbsp. leftover garlic mashed potatoes, mixed with
2 - 1/2c 1% cottage cheese (and nuked)

5 - 3 chicken thighs (with spicy thai seasonings)
2 - couple of tbsps. of fried rice
0 - green/red pepper/cucumber slices and brocolli florets dipped in
2 - SAPF's "Pink Dip" (fat free sour cream and hot salsa mixed together)

5 - slice and a half of chocolate cake (Weight Watchers recipe)
2 - "Timmy's" large coffee with double cream
27 points (used 5 flex points)

Beverages: 3 500ml bottles water, 1 beer mug of soda water, 1 cup lemon tea (caffeine free), 1 large coffee (see above)

Exercise: Pretty non-existant (will use the "busy" excuse). Kids walked the dog in a.m., G. took dog and kids to leash free park to give me peace while cooking and I only dog-walked for about 15 tonight (will use the "Survivor" excuse). ;)

SuchAPrettyFace
05-16-2005, 04:19 AM
Linda--Thanks for your good thoughts, and you & your kids will be in my thoughts & prayers this summer. I know sort of what you're going through since my stepdad is in [undisclosed location] until next April. :grouphug:

Willowgirl--cherry vanilla granola? Holy yum!

PeachGirl--yeah, I have finally discovered the search button @ fitday! :lol:

Claire--I will post the recipe when I can find it. It uses canned tomatoes & low sodium V8 juice. So gooood!

Jill--CHICKEN bacon???? :?: :?: :?:

As for me, eh. Will post more tomorrow, pretty tired now.

5-15

1 cup coffee
1 cup soy milk

1 slice banana bread w/chocolate chips
1 smear butter (about a tsp)

1/2 Schwan's chicken pot pie
1/2 Schwan's beef pot pie
1/2 cup french style green beans
2 cups fruit salad, consisting of green grapes, watermelon, strawberries and pineapple
1/2 liter water

1 can chunk light tuna in water, drained
2 tbsp lowfat cream cheese
chives & worcestershire sauce mixed in
1/2 liter water

I exercised today. :devil: ;)

Here's to another great week, everyone!!! :D

Jillegal
05-16-2005, 04:36 AM
http://65.36.176.89/en/products.asp?lID=79 :?: no longer, Aimee :p

P.S. - Oh Linda...everytime I think about your hubby being gone for so long I get a bit choked. Will he have visits home during that time? Will he have access to a computer? I guess you'll be burning up the phone lines, too! Well, best keep yourself occupied with the kids and working on giving him a big "loss" surprise when he returns. :)

BethC
05-16-2005, 09:55 AM
Aww Shucks :)

I was so happy to log in and get all of your congratulations!

Yes, I did get the key chain and on in now is the WW 16-clapping hands (2 of them to signal all of the times that I've spend in WW, but never gotten this far) and the sneaker for exercise.

Next, it's on to onderland for me. Even though I feel great, I still can't help thinking that I have sooo far to go.

Have a good day everyone!

DishyFishy
05-16-2005, 01:18 PM
Beth: It's a great psychological boost to reach the goals you set, isn't it? I know it's daunting looking at how much is still left--I groan inwardly thinking about the 98 lbs I need to shift--but concentrating upon intermediate goals definitely makes it seem more achievable. Are you going to reward yourself with a non-food treat to celebrate your success? I think you deserve one. :)

Sun 15/05:

Breakfast: Shake made with ¾cup 0% milk, 6 oz banana, dash of vanilla extract .
Lunch: 4 thin slices ham on 90g bread, 1 tblsp. FF mayo, green salad.
Dinner: Salmon steak, 4 potato patties, broccoli in cheese sauce.
Nibbles throughout the day: 2 NH peanut granola bars, 50 cal. ice lolly.
Beverages:, 500ml black coffee, 500ml black tea, 3 litres water.

Total calories: 1328 (not incl. free veggies)