Old 05-09-2005, 09:42 AM   #1  
Jenny

Cool I'm BACK

Well, tomorrow is my last final and I'm ready to start getting back in to shape. As I sit here in my orange capris, tight as can be - I know it's time. After taking the last few weeks off from the gym and not really watching what I was eating, I feel like I've gained 50 pounds. I'm reminded of it everytime I look in the mirror, get dressed, take a shower, let my husband hold me. It's time to get back into it. I'll be working full time this summer and working on my internship (200 hours over the summer) but I WILL fit in time to exercise. I'm ready to be a smaller me and I'm ready to give myself a schedule to do it.
thefictionalme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 10:10 AM   #2  

Congrats and welcome back I think you hit the nail on the head, you must make time for you plain and simple. Good luck and please come around more often.
Inca's Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 10:58 AM   #3  
Just Peachy

Welcome Back Jenny & good luck on that last final.
PeachGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 11:17 AM   #4  
Crazy Canuck

Glad to see you back, Jenny. You're a busy woman, but you've said you're ready to get to it, so we look forward to hearing about your results. That's one thing about summer being around the corner - the idea of intense heat and necessity for skimpy clothing really helps to get you into the mood for losing, doesn't it?
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 08:40 PM   #5  
Losing 1/2 of Myself

S/C/G: 324/195/170

Height: 5'9"

Welcome back Jenny!

Way to get back on plan!!

and, by the way, I LOVE my/your orange capris!!! SSSOOOOO comfy!
treefrogtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 10:05 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

I totally understand where you're coming from. Also, I think you might be the only other college kiddo here besides me (but I might be wrong!) How are your finals going?
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 10:08 PM   #7  
Jenny

Yeah I wondered if you would notice that Sara! haha. I love those capris!! I wore them to the Green Day concert last night hehe.

OH AND! I'm FINALLY done with the semester. I had my last final today. I'm waiting for the grade to be posted *bites fingernails* If I ace it I will make Dean's List again!
Old 05-10-2005, 10:48 PM   #8  
Live for the Moment!

Welcome Back Jenny! I'm sure you did great on your exam... Be sure to let us know!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 12:53 AM   #9  

Welcome back Jenny....sounds like you have a full and busy life. I am just back at it too and it is nice to come to such a warm and supportive place. Good luck with that internship - I do remember those college days and it is hard to find time for yourself. Good for you for planning to take care of you and carve in some exercise time. Hmmm...sounds like I need some orange capris - Green Day concert, you lucky woman!
Jenaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:56 AM   #10  
Jenny

I'm heading back to the gym today after my long break. I still have to get into the kick of eating healthy though. This morning I had a krispy kreme and some M&Ms and hot chocolate. You can definitely tell it's that time of the month!

Speaking of the Green Day concert.. I am soooo sore from it. We were down in the pit and I never realized how out of shape I am. We were jumping up and down and raising our arms and stuff and now I have a twisted knee, sore arms and my ribs feel like they've been bruised. I guess that what kind a work out haha. I'm sure my workout at the gym today will be limited haha.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:57 AM   #11  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Limited or not - Good job on going back!! I KNOW you can do this!!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 03:54 PM   #12  
Jenny

Okay I'm not going to go to the gym, my ribs and arms hurt so bad right now that I'm almost crying from the pain. I don't think it would be very smart to work out like this. I have my gym bag packed for tomorrow. Tonight I will take a very hot bath and take some pain pills.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:03 PM   #13  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Welcome back, Jenny!!
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote