Carb Counters - Hey everyone :)

View Full Version : Hey everyone :)

frodo
05-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Hey everyone,

I haven't been posting in this forum since last year, so I decided to come by and see how everyone was doing.

I decided to scrap the whole atkins thing, because it just wasn't the right diet for me.

I have been working hard at the gym, and following a strict lowfat/high protein diet.

I have gone from 310->235 hoping for around 200 by mid-summer.

How are you all doing?

Here is my progress pic:
http://img65.echo.cx/img65/656/change9uv.jpg

lady_adnerb
05-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Hi there and MAJOR wow!!! You did awesome on your low fat/high protein diet!! Keep up the great work and :wave:

Leenie
05-07-2005, 07:31 AM
YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your success WHOOOOHOOOO !! you look wonderful :)
Just cause your not on LC doesn't mean you can't post here, there's a few of us who are not following atking but continue to support each other in what ever we are doing :)

GOOD TO SEE YOU

frodo
05-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Thanks everyone :)
I Have been posting on bodybuilding.com now seems like more of my place :)

But I will definatly continue to be active on this forum as well! Try to give tips to people etc ;)

thanks again

Sonnet
05-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Hey Frodo! I've thought about you throughout this year and often wondered how you've been. I see fine now! :clap: My husband says :bravo: to you too. We're so happy you have found what works so fine for you. Keep up the good work, and it's good to hear you'll be around here as well . We'd love to hear more about what you're doing. :wave: Sonny, (formerly Barbie101)

frodo
05-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Hey Frodo! I've thought about you throughout this year and often wondered how you've been. I see fine now! :clap: My husband says :bravo: to you too. We're so happy you have found what works so fine for you. Keep up the good work, and it's good to hear you'll be around here as well . We'd love to hear more about what you're doing. :wave: Sonny, (formerly Barbie101)
Hey! :)

Thought about me? lol wow that is cool :)

Thanks to you and your husband :) If he is trying to lose weight, and looking for a good program I could tell him what is working for me, but I don't think what I am doing would work that great for females, unless they are looking to build a ton of muscle as well.
Nice to see you guys are all still posting/losing weight! It's such a great feeling.
Frodo(formerly frodo ;))

jdoggmartin
05-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Way to go, Frodo! You are looking great!!! :cb: Glad to see you back. Keep up the great work, and hope to see you around more often!