WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 11:19 AM   #1  

Default Antone try the new WW candies? 1 pt. ea.!

I have bought these three times and love them...
My favorites are the Pecan Delights, Crispy Caramel and the Toffee.
I have also bought the mint patties and the choc.mousse...they were good too! They are made by Whitman's! YUM!
Old 05-03-2005, 08:04 PM   #2  
BJ3

Aren't they fabulous! My favorite is the English Toffee. I have to be careful and only keep one package at a time on hand though. They are so good it's too easy to overload in times of stress! Target actually had them on sale for $1 a package recently.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:31 AM   #3  

WOW! I bought them at Shop-Ko and they were 2 for $5-but still worth it! I am hoping that my local Wal-Mart will have them soon.

Someone said that they saw a coconut and PB cup one-has anyone else seen these kinds?
Old 05-05-2005, 09:34 PM   #4  

What is the name of these candies?? I need to know. And you get them at Target?
Karen
Old 05-05-2005, 11:47 PM   #5  
BJ3

Karen, They are in a small yellow and blue sack with the largest words being Weight Watchers at the top and then the name of whatever kind of candy they are. (English Toffee, Chocolate Mint, etc.) There is a small circle that also says Whitmans as that is who makes them. Target and Walgreens carry them here. Walgreens has them on sale this week - two bags for $4.00. They have been $4. a bag before. The one point candy is very small but just enough to curb the chocolate cravings for me. When I want chocolate, I want it now!
Old 05-07-2005, 07:14 AM   #6  

I found the Toffee and Peacan Crowns. And was very happy with the taste. These came 2 in a little package at Walmart for $.88. Plan on going to Target today so will look there.
Thanks,
Karen
Old 06-03-2005, 04:35 PM   #7  

I found them at Super Walmart hanging near the regular candy for only $1.94 a bag.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:43 AM   #8  
Average White Girl

Default Shopko

They have them at SHopKo...I am not sure if there are ShopKo's in your area...ShopKos have good opticals, as well. That's where I work.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:26 PM   #9  
Cowboy Up Chick

I'll agree they are good...found them in the small packages for 99¢ at local Kroger division (Fry's) and the bags at my local Super Wal-Marts.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:27 PM   #10  
Round & Soft

Alright that is not fair. Why do you guys across the boarder always get the good stuff????? Sooooo not nice, I guess that means a trip to Niagara Falls for me.Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 06-22-2005, 09:13 AM   #11  

I bought three bags but they were so good that I ate 2 1/2 bags the first night! I decided as much as I loved them they are not safe for me to purchase! If you have any self control I would strongly suggest them though. I believe mine were on sale for about a $1 a bag.

Sue
Old 06-22-2005, 10:56 AM   #12  
On my way!

They just started stocking these at our local grocery store...they are awesome for those days when I want chocolate but don't want to go over board
Old 07-02-2005, 09:28 PM   #13  
Anne

As a matter of fact I bought the Almond Nougat ones tonite! I absolutely loved them! DH bought the toffee ones!
Closed Thread