Support Groups - Curvy Vixens #4

View Full Version : Curvy Vixens #4

krngallo
04-28-2005, 12:10 PM
We are the Curvy Vixens!!!! Why? Because we aim to have our curves in the right places--and according the dictionary a Vixen is a female fox! Remember the 80's? A fox is a good thing!!!!

Please feel free to join in and chat with this lovely group of ladies! :grouphug:

goddesskde
04-28-2005, 12:12 PM
woo hooo here we go with #4!! Welcome back Karen .. seems your life is a bit more stressful than mine as of late and thats saying a lot lol

candlelady4
04-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Good morning girls and hi Karen nice to meet you. I must say you have had some stress lately in your life sure hope it settles down for you and good luck on the job.

Kim doesn't it feel good to walk daily? I have only been doing it for a week but I feel so much better. I went to Curve's this morning then Bradley and I went for our usual walk at Wal-Mart and I didn't buy one thing. :D

Jennifer congrats on your weight loss, way to go girl. :D

Well it is confession time seems like lately I have alot of confessions to make. :( I was sitting here watching tv last night and got a terrible craving for a Dairy Queen blizzard so I hopped in my car and drove right up the street and got one. I never cease to amaze myself. :o :o :( :( This madness has got to stop, I have started out good this morning but it seems my worse times are after 6 pm. I am seriously thinking about going to OA, and see if that will help.

goddesskde
04-28-2005, 12:43 PM
LOL unless you're 4 ft tall I think you might get lynched going to an OA meeting. I went to a weight loss clinic a year or two ago and I got some major attitude from the other ladies there. Who knows, maybe you'll have better luck though. If your worse time is after 6 maybe you can go out walking or meet up with a friend to go shopping or walking at a mall. Or heck take up knitting.. lol keep your hands busy. ummm lets see, maybe you could have someone hide your car keys so there wont be any trips to dairy queen...or better yet, if you really want dairy queen, run there and then back to burn off the calories.

o2bskinny
04-28-2005, 01:27 PM
ALRIGHTY! Curvy Vixens #4!!! Are we hot or what??

Welcome back Karyn! I am crossing my fingers for you on that job. Stress is a bummer isn't it? Glad you are feeling better though. Strep throat is awful! The sickest I remember ever being as an adult was one year around Christmas I was so sick I couldn't move my head. I laid there with tears rolling out of my eyes. I had high fever and thought I would die (and I really didn't care if I did!). Anyway, my hubby got me to the doctor somehow and I had Strep, a sinus infection and bronchitis! :( Talk about bad!!!

Speaking of sick, my daughter is home sick today. She had 101 fever last night and this morning. I am supposed to go to Atlanta tomorrow, so I pray she gets better.

Well, I am going to check email. Be back later!

o2bskinny
04-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Oh, candlelady, I wish I could give some advice on not eating after a certain time. I too am struggling with that. I just grab my SF popsicles and fruit. I figure it is better than lots of things I could eat.
Good luck!

chubbyvixen
04-28-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey chicks!!

Welcome back, Karen! Your email has been saved and if you disappear again...I will have to give you a "HEY YOU!". Also, I added a quote that Lynn said the other night to my website and I will have to add yours to it tonight.

Diane- I would get some SF ice cream thingys and have them on hand for when you're craving sweets. Don't beat yourself up over the DQ thing. Just realize that you can do better next time and try to figure out different ways to prevent it :) I have that problem sometimes too. I know people say not to put a tv in the bedroom. We have housemates so we kind of had to. So, its nice though when I crave stuff. I keep apples in our room so when I crave food, I can just grab one rather than going to the kitchen. The tv downstairs is closer to the kitchen. This works for me.

Kim- sorry your daughter is sick! What are you going to Atlanta for?

Ok, Im going to check my mail now. Ill be back!

Love yall,
Deanne

chubbyvixen
04-28-2005, 03:04 PM
ok, bed time for me...night chicks!

Love yall,
deanne

goddesskde
04-28-2005, 03:17 PM
lol well i'd love to be going to bed now.. but alas, i have 2 games and a practice all at 6 and another game at 730.. busy busy night

Kery
04-28-2005, 04:54 PM
Good evening Vixens! :)

Argh, the previous thread has moved too fast for me, guess I'm better off jumping in this one right now rather than trying to catch up, eh? :lol:

Diane - Tell me about it... the other day I was craving bretzels, and darnit, I drove 30 km (back and forth) just to go buy a certain type of bretzel at a certain place! o_O No more bretzel for me for the rest of the week, for sure! It's just so crazy, on top of it. I mean, gas is expensive enough as it is, no need to waste money on this by *driving* to answer a craving. -_-

Kim - I hope your daughter will get better soon! Not sure of what 101 is in C°, but it doesn't sound like a slight one...

For the little question, are any of you, well, sort of... "afraid" of losing more weight, sometimes for very trivial reasons? I've realized this today in the train, I actually don't know how to deal with it now... On the one hand, if I could drop 20 more pounds, I'd be just fine! On the other hand... I'd need new clothes, all my stuff would be yoo large and I'd look like a clown in it, and I have no idea with what I'd buy them :lol: Okay, seriously, it's freaking me out at times. It's like the many books that tell you that when you lose weight and want to reward yourself, you shouldn't do it with food but with something like a manucure, a piece of clothing, etc... So I find tons of ideas for stuff I could use as rewards, then I realize that I can't afford it, whether I lose weight or not. At least rewarding myself with the bretzel cost only 50 cents... :rolleyes:

goddesskde
04-28-2005, 09:21 PM
Did everyone fall asleep early today?

o2bskinny
04-28-2005, 09:49 PM
well, my daughter is still running fever. My hubby is taking her to the doc tomorrow. Apparently there is some kind of infection going on.

I am going to Atlanta with my best friend to see an old high school friend. We don't see each other that much, so we decided to make a trip and go! We will leave early in the morning and come home late Sunday. I am still not packed! UGH!

Kery, 101 temp isn't too bad, but she hardly runs ANY fever unless she is really sick. I was so hoping it would just go away!!! goddess Kims kids get stuff and they get over it pretty quick....not mine! Its not fair!!! ;)
I can't say I am afraid to lose more weight. Heck, if I have to I will go to a thrift store and get something to wear! :lol: I actually can't wait to see what I will look like.

Gotta go throw in another load of laundry!

goddesskde
04-28-2005, 10:10 PM
yeah i cant really say that i'm afraid to lose weight lol i'll wear my old baggy clown clothes if i have to. if i get skinny enough i can borrow stuff from my 12 yr old (NOT) lol

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 03:37 AM
Hey girls!!

Kery- Im not afraid to lose weight. As far as "treats" go for your little goals, food is an ok treat. Just make it something that is still within the limits of your plan. It can be something that you just wouldnt eat everyday on the plan. You could just do that and save up money in the mean time until you get to your goal. When you get to your goal, buy some new hottie clothes :) You'll be just fine. Dont worry about anything. Just think of how special you'll feel when you are at goal.

Kim- That sounds like so much fun!! Good for you!

Goddesskim- LMAO at borrowing your daughters clothes!! Look out for you. You're gonna be skinny minny :)

Ok I had weigh in today. It said I had a 1 lb loss. I really feel like I lost more. Can being on TOM cause the scale to stick? Ive never weighed in at TOM. Anyway, I still feel AWESOME so the 1 lb loss isnt getting me down. It still means that Im below 160. Even if it is 159.8 :) I am FINALLY below 160!! I wont see the 60's again for 39 years :)

Anyway, how is everyone doing? Sleeping. So, I hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Love yall,
deanne

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 03:40 AM
Wow i put alot of smilies in there...oops. I didnt mean to be a "cheerleader" girl.

:) Hehe

lateralus98
04-29-2005, 03:59 AM
lmao deanne - you are too funny. I've been trying to get in the groove of things with this group and you guys just post and post on here! wow! it's so hard to keep up! :dizzy: I'm glad someone is up at the same time I am. I'm such an insomniac it's INSANE. how are you doing? Well I had another 2 lb loss for the week, adding up to 4 lbs. I just started with this whole weight loss thing, so it's probably water weight. I don't care, as long as it's history :lol: anyways....what time is it over there?

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 04:17 AM
Hey girl! I didnt think that I would see anyone on right now. I used to be such an insomniac too. Its about 11am here. Oh, I meant to ask you...what would you like for us to call you?
Congrats on your loss!! Thats so good for you! Thats 2 lbs closer to your mini goal i see. Always a good thing! I think I might make a mini goal for myself too.

My husband got home from work at 6:30am and since its shift changeover today, he has to go back to work at noon. Poor thing. his leave starts tomorrow though. Yay.

Oh lucky you on going to China!!

Love,
Deanne

lateralus98
04-29-2005, 04:42 AM
Aww that stinks for your DH. Yeah I can never seem to get to sleep. It's like my body's already on China's schedule :lol: and we don't leave for about another month. I'm trying to lose 8 more pounds by the time we leave to go on our trip, but hmm...I don't know about that.

You all can call me Rachel. but not Rae. Everyone in high school called me "Little Rae" because I was 4'11'' (I'm a whopping 5'1'' now!) and my name was Rachel. I hated it! Anyways...blah so bored. There's nothing to do at 3:41am! Imagine that.

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 05:15 AM
Lol...theres nothin to do at noon here! I was trying to find info on weighing in during TOM to see if it effects. We'll see. Anyway, Nic just left for work. He took a friend with him to the base to get his hair cut so the guy will bring the car back here. I dont really need it, I dont have any money to go out and spend! No, j/k. I think Ill stick at the house today anyway. Nic should be home tonight at 10:30 so he'll most likely come home and go straight to sleep.
Im really really scared that Ill get off my schedule when hes on leave. UGH.

Love,
Deanne

lateralus98
04-29-2005, 05:26 AM
Aww, I'm sorry about that! I hope everything stays as normal as possible. How long is your husband stationed in Qatar? Do you like it there? What is it like? I live in Nebraska, and there is nothing cool about living here. Trust me ;)

lateralus98
04-29-2005, 05:31 AM
Mmm. Right now I'm enjoying late-night snack of 2 Tbsp. of creamy peanut butter! Yum!

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 05:33 AM
Well, his contract ends on June 6th but he signed another one. Hes going to stay here while hes looking for another job. We love it here. Its beautiful. There really is ALWAYS something to do but I just dont like going out without Nic. We plan on staying in the Middle East for about 5-6 years. Maybe Qatar, maybe another country.

I have never been to Nebraska. Ive been to alot of different countries but not many states.

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 05:35 AM
I loveee peanut butter! I havent had any in a long time though. Im scared ill over do it.

lateralus98
04-29-2005, 05:53 AM
Not me. It has all of the healthier fats in in (I think?) and a little bit of saturated fat. I hope I didn't overdo it! :o

Anyways. You're so lucky to live in such a beautiful place! Is that a more peaceful part of the middle east? I've never heard of Qatar. Was it hard to adjust to the jet lag?

Glad you found a place you like to live where it's gorgeous! I wish I could say the same of Nebraska. But nah. It's just...okay. Ho hum.

candlelady4
04-29-2005, 06:16 AM
Good morning or afternoon you two. It is so nice to get up and find someone on here.

For some strange reason I slept good last night which is unbelievable for me. It won't last though believe me.

Kim what a fun trip enjoy yourself. It will be nice to get away.

I have a good report from yesterday, it doesn't sound like much but to me it is a good start. I did perfect on my eating yesterday, only had 16 carbs the only thing is I didn't drink enough water have to work on that today. I know in my mind low carb is the best for me have always had good results when I follow it, so back to it I go. How bad is caffeine? I will have a hard time dropping my morning coffee, not sure I can. :(

We have tons of yard work to do today so I am going to leave here about 6 and go get my walking in first.

Peanut butter yum.........the only problem is I would indulge too much.

Deanne just keep telling yourself you will do fine when Nic is on leave, you are doing so good now. You are truly an inspiration.

Well guess I am out of here for right now, check on you chickies later.

lateralus98
04-29-2005, 06:24 AM
Diane -- I always hated doing yardwork. How are you doing with your walking? I usually go to Curves 6x a week, then go on a walk Sunday because it's closed. I'm so tired yet I can't fall asleep! I'm so frustrated. Oh well. Have fun with walking!

candlelady4
04-29-2005, 06:31 AM
Rachel I know how miserable it is not to be able to go to sleep, been there done that and still do sometime. I go to Curve's too but not 6 days a week, good for you. :)

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 06:47 AM
Hey chicks!

Rachael- This is the prettier part of the Middle East. Actually, the majority of the Middle East is gorgeous. Its just Iraq is what you see on tv. Nic was in Iraq when the war started and he said down by the river and the fertile crescent, its one of the most beautiful places hes ever seen. Qatar is a peninsula connected to Saudi Arabia. Anyway, thats great that you get to curves so much. I want to join a gym here but its just too expensive right now. It was either a gym or ww online. I needed the plan!!

Diane- Thank you for the encouraging words! I really appreciate it very much. I needed it. I talked to Nic about it. He said that he would be happy to get a schedule where we go to bed at about 10pm. Im glad he did. Ive heard that caffiene is really bad for you. I limit myself to one diet coke per day. If I want more than that, I will buy a caffiene free diet coke.

Ok, Ill post later...

lateralus98
04-29-2005, 06:49 AM
I hear weight watchers is a great plan! Good luck with it, I know you'll do well. Which plan are you on, the core plan or the flex plan? Are you online?
I just try to watch what I eat, a lot of the diet groups you have to be 18 to join, and I am only 17. But oh well, I can deal. :)
How's your day goin so far Deanne?

lateralus98
04-29-2005, 06:56 AM
Thanks Diane. I don't always get to go to curves, mostly on saturday I am catchin' up on Zzzz's for the week! :lol: I wish I had a normal sleep schedule, I'm on a sleep aid and EVERYTHING!! what the...?

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 07:04 AM
Im on the flex online plan. I like it alot so far...

My day is going ok. Im a little sluggish. Nic and I have 2 weeks to relax. We'll probably kill each other by the time he has to go back to work! Nooo...I miss him being home. He deserves a break anyway. Earlier in the year, he went over 90 days without a day off. His company is absolutely stupid.

So, you're on a sleep aid? I used to be on Ambien. It started messing with my memory so I stopped taking it. Sometimes I have the worst trouble getting to sleep. I will lay in bed for hours. I got on effexor and that has helped it though. I have so much energy throughout the day that by the time its 9pm, Im out of it.

lateralus98
04-29-2005, 07:10 AM
I'm on Trazodone. Or Trazodon't, whichever. It stopped working worth a damn about 2 weeks ago. I tried doubling the dose, alternating with a different sleep aid, NOTHING. Sleeplessness sucks. I'm tired!!! :yawn: I just want to sleep like normal people! lol

PURPLEPANSY
04-29-2005, 09:00 AM
Howdy vixens and welcome rachael!!
I am still very sick, I have a fever and it settled into my chest.. I feel dizzy and woozy and yucky.. but it still hasn't stopped me from eating :(

Someone mentioned earlier about going to OA? I went to two meetings and I love it. There are people of all sizes there, some were so thin, I mean thin thin, I wondered why they were there. OA is for anyone who feels they have an addiction to food.

Deanne~ have fun with nic when he is off. Relax and go to the beach... miss ya girly..

Dianne~ I love those graphics LOL.. that lady with the squooshy butt.. hehehhee
hope all is well with you girls..
miss ya
LYNN~

Kery
04-29-2005, 09:06 AM
Deanne, it's a good idea yeah, I'm just, well, not sure that I can always keep in control if I get into a swing of "rewarding foods". Sometimes I just want the food, period, I'll drive 30 minutes to town if needs be to get it, and I can't take it out of my head until then. It's pretty much annoying, and on top of it I don't even feel rewarded in any way once I'm done with it, so I wonder what's the point :lol: Argh, I wish there were little tasty sticks you could put in your mouth, like, they taste like chocolate and so you don't crave chocolate anymore, but you don't "eat" anything nor is it caloric in any way. Aw, wait, I should put a patent on this and try to make some, perhaps it could sell well? ;)

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 09:10 AM
LYNNNN!!!! Im so sorry that you dont feel well. Please feel better! So, what do you do at OA meetings?

Rachael- I was on trazedone for sleep. I felt like a zombie. I was exhausted all the time! It made me tired about 15 minutes after I took it. If I didnt go to bed, I would stay awake all night and then once i did finally get to sleep, I was in a coma for like 12 hours. I finally took myself off of it because I wasnt able to see a doctor at the time. It may not have worked for me because I was taking zoloft with it.

I just had a really good LC for lunch. It was chicken enchilada with spanish rice. It was awesome! Ok, Ill be back later...

Love,
Deanne

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 09:12 AM
Oh my gosh, Ill put in an order right now Kery!! I want ones that taste like cheetos, doritos, chocolate, and something spicy!

PURPLEPANSY
04-29-2005, 09:22 AM
OA is a 12 step program... it is very spirtual. We talk about the steps. I'm on step one, which basically says I am powerless over food. At this point I will try anything. I'm thinking of going to regual meetings for weight watchers... I like doing it online but I need to be accountable!!

PURPLEPANSY
04-29-2005, 09:22 AM
deanne great job on the website!!!

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks hon! I worked really hard on it to get it just right. Lynn, Im wondering when you have your TOM and you have a weigh in at the same time, does it effect your weigh in?

PURPLEPANSY
04-29-2005, 09:39 AM
I don't weigh in at the TOM, I usually skip that week. I know I retain alot water, even if i'm doing the right things, like drinking my water and staying OP. You lost a pound? I bet you lost more. Wait till next week..... you will see....
did the monthly aunt flo come? or your you still pmsing??

PURPLEPANSY
04-29-2005, 09:54 AM
well vixens I'm off to do some errands and housework around here.. it is only 54 degrees. I am so sick of this weather!! Usually we are in the 70's by this time of year... I know in a few months I'll be b*tchin bout the hot weather lol.. I just want to start my plants...

Jamie just called me and is not coming home this weekend :(. She has a formal dinner to go to with mike ( he is graduating college this may) and she and a friend have decided to do the MS walk on Sunday. I'm glad a little of me has worn off on her. I used to do a alot of charity marathons. I know I will again. sigh.....Right now I'm just so angry at myself... I could have been at goal weight by now...

Tomorrow will come anyway, so why not let it be a healthier one~ Oprah

krngallo
04-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Good morning Vixens! :cool:

You were super busy posting over night! Wow! You all that have problems sleeping--I have the opposite problems at times. I could sleep my life away. I can sleep all night--then get up and take a nap after a few hours. I think this is something I do to avoid or procrasitinate things I need to get done. But I usually don't sleep much on my work nights--like 5 hours, so I am usually feeling sleep deprived. From what I understand, having a bad sleeping pattern does not help dieting. Statistically the ones who do best are people who habitually get up in the morning and go straight to exercise and get an average of 8 hours of sleep. I am such a night owl--that the early morning routine is extra hard. I want to change that--if that really means I will find success with diet and exercise. But at the same time, I just love being up late at night. So are we all really meant to be early morning birds? I don't think so. Can we find success without an early morning routine? I think so--so long as we actually make a routine otherwise! Anyway....just my rambling thoughts on this.

Lynn--Hope you are feeling better soon. I know how you feel. I was running a temp of 103 last weekend with Strep Throat. I felt so dizzy and out of it. Finally after some meds I am feeling new again. I only hope my family escaped the bug!

Deanne--Sounds like you have a lot of time to relax and kick back with your hubby. Is there some new things you can do in the area you haven't tried before? Maybe you can make a plan of some adventure over the break.

Rachael--I love peanut butter too! It's one of my favorite snacks on an english muffin or toast. I buy the reduced fat versions--and they taste just as good to me. It is a protein rich snack. I also like Nutella--which can be found in most peanut butter aisles in the grocery. It is imported from Italy (my hubby's homeland) and made with hazelnut and chocolate--similar to peanut butter, but a lot more chocolatey.

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday! :cb:

Quote for the day: TO MAKE PROGRESS YOU MUST ACTUALLY GET STARTED!
The key is to take a step today. Whatever the project, start TODAY. --Jim Rohn

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Lynn- Thanks for the advice...Ill just leave this weigh in off of paper and write next weeks down. Aunt Flo made her visit yesterday. I only stay on my period for 2 days though and the 2nd day is always light. Im feeling better today. We'll see next week if I lost more. Oh and Im going to put that oprah quote on my site. I love it!!

Sorry Jamies not coming home. Good for her find Mike though! I hope it goes well.

Love,
Deanne

goddesskde
04-29-2005, 10:27 AM
OH that is so not fair!!!! How do you get so lucky to only have a 2 day period?????? Mine is 7 days and I pms for a week before it starts.. so 2 weeks out of a month I'm useless lol.. speaking of which.. i'm in my 2 weeks now. No wonder I dont want to do anything lol. I wouldnt skip writing down that loss, ****, if you can lose during that time of month you're doing very good.. i'd be proud!
I'm having issues finding a sitter for the Saturday :( we bought tickets for Beale Street music festival a while back and yesterday our sitter called and canceled on us..so not cool! Not many people want to take on 4 more kids though so now we're struggling. Kim and I ususally trade off sitting, but she's out of town and I'm keeping Kacie tonight since the lady that was supposed to watch her doesnt want a "sickly kid" around.. what a putz.. she's got a mild fever, if any of our kids were gonna get it, they'd already have it.. they all hang out thick at theives all the time..some people look for any excuse to get out of a commitment..sigh.. I need to find a nerdy teenager with no life to be my sitter lol... except I'm not sure if i trust teenagers trying to keep up with Kenzie.. she's my 4 yr old hoodini..she can get out of anything.. takes screens out to climb out windows (ground floor) unlocks doors, I need to put a cow bell on her so i know where/when she's going. She's not as bad as she used to be.. if she goes to the neighbors house she calls me now lol..

chubbyvixen
04-29-2005, 10:44 AM
Karen- Im not sure what we're going to do...probably the beach alot. And he agreed to wake up with me early every morning and go walking at the beach! Oh and Im going to add your othe quote to my site in a few minutes. Thats 2 for today :)

Kim- I basically only have my period for 1 day. The second day, its only for a few hours after I wake up and then its gone. LMAO a the cowbell. I think Ill do that to my kids!! Thats so funny! I dont think Id trust any teenagers to babysit my future kids. I saw what kids did in high school. I know what I did in high school. I was pretty much out of it all through high school. I grew out of that though. Thank goodness. I dont regret it though, I learned alot early. Hehe.

Anyway, Im going to take a bath. Nics gone, I have the room to myself. I wish I had a glass of wine. Oh well. Ill drink water. I need to get more water in for today. I feel like Ive been drinking alot lately! Thanks to effexor.

Ok Ill post later.

Love yall

krngallo
04-29-2005, 12:39 PM
Kim--That is too funny about your little hoodini. That made me laugh when you said she calls you from the neighbors. Clever little girl! I know what you are in for--I have two clever pre-teens. They are such young adults now in some ways, little girls in other ways. But boy, am I having a tug of war with their independence. I always wanted strong girls--and I got 'em!

Deanne--The walks on the beach sound wonderful. I miss the beach so much. I have NO beach! Unless I go to the "beach waterpark", which is NOT a beach. Sigh. I will have to settle for my kids slip and slide! LOL You know the last time I did that thing I knocked the air out of myself. Never again. What a sight! Yes, I try to be a kid--but the older I get the more of a wimp I become.

I am in the mood for a good movie...any suggestions? Rental or in the theaters? I am thinking that is what I will do this weekend. I have no plans. And let me tell you--this weekend no plans is good plans! :)

jessicamt
04-29-2005, 01:42 PM
Hello ladies, i am going to have to start checking back more often, its getting too difficult to catch up. Hey Karen, nice to see you finally, good luck on the job, im sure everything will go well.

Well today my sister is graduating, of course we may do a little drinking tonight, and then tomorrow a barbque with family, so i really really have to watch myself, i am just worried about portions.

Well hope everyone has a happy friday. Talk to you all soon.

Jessica :cool:

PURPLEPANSY
04-29-2005, 06:05 PM
howdy vixens,
A good movie.. hmmmm... well I loved the bridget jones edge of reason. But I dunno if your hubby will like that, it's a chick flick. How bout the interpretor, thats in the theater now, or a comedy, monster in law.

I'm still sneezing but my fever broke. I don't think I have strep, because the sore throat went away. Hubby is home with my brother in law, packing up the truck and boat. They are leaving at 3am for south carolina. I'll be home a week alone ( well not alone, the animals and oh heather will be here lol).

I had to laugh at Kim's HOODINI. Heather was ours. She used to climb out of her crib and write all over the walls with crayons. Then she would laugh and smile at you with this perfect cherub innocent grin. How could you be mad????

Jessica! have fun with your sister...
Post latah..
Lynn~~

PURPLEPANSY
04-29-2005, 06:07 PM
2 days of aunt flo?????????????????? 2, I repeat 2 days???????? Deanne are you on the pill??? I bleed heavy for 8-9 days..... and I have severe pms a full week before hand...

Am I being punished for something I dunno bout?? LOL

PURPLEPANSY
04-29-2005, 06:11 PM
food blog
banana
oatmeal
yogart
strawberries

bagel with light cream cheese

pizza
salad with balsamic vingar
wwers ice cream cone

goddesskde
04-29-2005, 08:26 PM
Well ballgames got rained out today. shucks and wazoo lol.. I know the kids are disappointed, but I didnt feel like sitting at the ball field for hours tonight. I'm feeling rather lazy.. i may even feed the kids corn dogs for dinner so i dont have to cook lol

PURPLEPANSY
04-29-2005, 09:35 PM
nothing wrong with corn dogs!!! I'll be right over.... mmm some baked beans would be nice... hehehhee

goddesskde
04-29-2005, 10:37 PM
LOL the kids hate baked beans.. actually anything with the word bean in it is pretty much out of the question..

PURPLEPANSY
04-30-2005, 08:36 AM
aloha vixens,
I'm still sneezing and hacking and blowin my nose. I feel a little better. I'm meeting ex co workers for lunch today. We still keep in touch I worked with them for eight years. After lunch we are going antique shopping. I'm not into antique's but the town we are going to is old and very victorian. I love the victorian era. My house is victorian.( house is in profile)
Well I'm sipping coffee and trying to wake up..
love ya all

chubbyvixen
04-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Hey chicks...wow, I missed alot. Yesterday, my internet card ran out. So, I ended up going shopping and got some cute little gold stilettos. They're not the cheap kind...you know the ones that celebrities are wearing with jeans and a cute top. Then, we went out last night. So, I wore those, jeans, and a black sleeveless top thing. It was cute! I only had 3 coronas. Im so proud!
I weighed myself this morning and I actually lost 2 lbs last week. Yay! Ill take it!

Today, Nic and I ate a chilis...i was good. A salad and mashed potatoes. Then, he actually went grocery shopping. It was fun. Anyway, its going to be an early night for us. We're both exhausted. I hope yall are all doing well! I missed the nightly chats! Ill be up early. Hopefully our stupid housemate wont be on the net doing God knows what and I can talk to yall.

Ok, nighty night.

Love,
deanne

krngallo
04-30-2005, 01:24 PM
Hi Vixens! :jig:

Well I am feeling very hopeful about one of the jobs I interviewed for last week. They started checking my references on Friday afternoon--and contacted 3 people I used to work with. So hopefully the next step will be a job offer! I am a little nervous and excited about it. I know it is absoultely what I want and need to do--with my current job being a dead end. But at the same time, the thought of starting a new job makes me nervous. It is always a lot of work to start a new job and prove that you are worth it. But I know I can do it--like one of my friends (who is one of the references said) she told them I am a "smart cookie". Anyway...I'll keep y'all posted on that!

Last night I met an old friend for drinks and dinner. It was nice to get out and chit chat with an old friend. I hooked her up with one of my ex-boyfriends (we had been broken up for more than 10 years when I fixed them up) and they have been together for 3 years ever since their first date. Sometimes I think I was meant to date him years ago--just so I could introduce them later in life. Because they are so perfect together. You just never know--life is strange like that sometimes.

Speaking of strange coincidences--when I went on my job interview and the manager was showing me around the office--we walked past a wall with plaques and things. And on the wall was a picture of this soccer team--and it just so happens my daughter was in the picture! This company sponsored her team 7 years ago. So I thought what a weird coincidence. Is that fate, a sign? Or just dumb coincidence. I don't know--but it was the only team they ever sponsored--and there was this picture of my daughter on the wall. I told them that too--"hey that's my daughter in that picture!". That was funny but kind of cool!

Deanne--your gold stilletos sound smokin! And great job on the two pounds this week!

Lynn--Hope your lunch went well. And hope you are sneeze free soon!

Kim--I know exactly what you mean about being relieved when games are cancelled sometimes. Some days I pray for rain! As ironic as that may seem. I can relate to hectic game season--and sometimes you just want to take a break from the running around and the pace of it all. Although I sure love a good game and seeing the kids having a good time. Thankfully we are in between seasons (my girls play basketball and soccer). But there is always something to keep us busy.

Jessica--Have fun with the graduation party! Sounds like fun! :-)

I am going to go run around and do some errands. Nothing too exciting going on here...but that is a good thing. I only wish I had a hot tub to jump in--that would be a little slice of heaven right about now!

Happy day to you all! ;)

chubbyvixen
04-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Hey karen! A hot tub sounds great...
You're daughter being in that picture is a good thing! Its something personal that you were able to incorporate in that interview without even trying. I think thats really cool! I think its great that she plays soccer. I played soccer when I was little and loved it! I wish I could still play now. I would get clobbered ;)

Oh and LYNN...2 day periods are great. Its actually a day and a half. Im not sure if its healthy though. I was on birth control for 5 years, maybe that has something to do with it. Don't know.

Jessica...have a drink girl! You deserve it. Just keep it to a minimum, thats all you have to do. You'll be fine :)

GoddessKIM...you sound like you could use a little down time. Relax a little.

Ok, now Im serious...Im going to bed.

Love yall,
D

PURPLEPANSY
04-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Karen~ good luck with the job interview. I think you are meant for this job, as you can see your daughter's picture everyday!! I also think you were meant to date that guy also. I do believe that things happen for a reason.
I have a story, it is a sad one thou.
My friend Val and I worked together for 8 years. We became very close. She had a 20yo daughter and had secondary infertility and thought she'd never be a mom again. Well, on her 40th birthday she found out she was pregnant. We were sooo happy for her.She delivered a beautiful baby girl on Sept 16th. Five years later, my job downsized and in July of 03 val got laid off. She was heart broken. Not only did she miss her job but she missed all of her co workers. In Nov of 03 Val was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and died that feb. It was fast but it was for the best as she was suffering. Val spent four months one on one with Emily, it was the happiest I had ever seen her. One day before her diagnoses, I told her this. I told her "see it was meant to be, you are home enjoying Emily" She said to me you are just a crazy blonde. LOL I will treasure that. We lost val so quick and sadly so young, only 45, worse yet, I hope Emily remembers her as she was only 5. I was with Val hours before she died. She wanted me to hold her, she was in ICU hooked up to monitors and I hugged her and she whispered " I love you". I will treasure that forever.Having val in my life and losing her made me appreciate people and life experiences more. It brought home to me that we are here for such a short time.

On a lighter note ( now that I am crying) I had a good time today and picked heather and her friends from the mall.... Oh the conversation between three 15 yos....
sigh..
Post latah... I need some ice cream... :s:

PURPLEPANSY
04-30-2005, 09:57 PM
ok hours later.. I had the damn icecream, peanut butter fudge.. It is out of my system... I can now resume... this DIET

candlelady4
05-01-2005, 06:31 AM
Yawn

PURPLEPANSY
05-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Good morning vixens,
I am going to walk this am. It is raining here in upstate NY. I will be walking on my treadmill. My close friend MaryLynn is greek orthodox. They celebrate their easter today and I have been invited to the celebration. I am bring a mixed salad, so I will have something to eat. Most of the foods their are fattening. I will select a fave and have that.
I didn't sleep well at all last night. I think Jim not being home didn't help. I woke up every hour. I feel sluggish this am..
have a good day
Lynn

PURPLEPANSY
05-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Receipe of the day~~Mexican Potato
I large baked potato or Yam
1 1/4 cup of red beans
1/2 cup of salsa
2 tbl of light sour cream
1/4 cup of shredded light cheddar cheese
Pts 6

krngallo
05-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Hey y'all... :)

I am at home playing with my new scanner/printer. It's pretty cool. I just scanned in a recent photo(attached)--but I cropped a lot of the image since this forum is really picky about size. I wanted to try this out and see what it would look like. How the heck do you get some of the picture to be the right size? I had to keep cropping--and lose a lot of the original image. So I wondered what some of you do when you attach pictures. Any info on that would be appreciated!

Thanks for the recipe Lynn! Sounds like a winner! I love potatoes!

Well I have to run to the store...hope you are all having a good weekend.

PURPLEPANSY
05-01-2005, 09:23 PM
karen your husband looks like my husband!! they could be twins.. I'm gonna have to go find a pic now..!!

chubbyvixen
05-02-2005, 04:40 AM
Hey chickas! Wow, sorry I havent posted as much lately. Everytime I go to get on the internet, our housemate is on the damn internet. Its really starting to irritate me.

Anyway, it sounds like everyones doing well. Ive been doing ok. My eating isnt what it should be but its not terrible. We went to that American cafe that they have here for breakfast. I ordered a lunch instead because all the breakfast stuff is VERY fattening. So, I ordered a kids meal. Corndog and homemade french fries. I ate the whole corn dog and then half of the fries. I just kept the portion small since it was so fattening. We went out last night, I had 4 Coronas. There was chips and salsa everywhere...i wanted some so bad. So, I ate ONE chip. That was enough for me. We had a good time though.

Lynn...that recipe sounds great!! Im going to get some sour cream today. I love potatoes. Thats my favorite food. How are you feeling?

Karen...i love that picture! I want Nic and I to get some nice pictures made. How have you been?

Not sure where everyone else is...but HEY! Ok, ill post later.

Love yall,
Deanne

candlelady4
05-02-2005, 05:40 AM
If you all noticed a post from me yesterday that only said yawn you probably think I am nuts and guess what I am!! I was playing around on here with some graphics and forgot I had posted that. :dizzy:

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It was a busy one for me, didn't seem like I was home hardly any. My body is not used to all of the running around I did so I am wore out today. Wah, wah wah....

Great picture Karen.

I have done pretty good with my eating. I attended a birthday party and wedding shower this weekend and had no cake. :D :D

Not much going on today from this neck of the woods, think I will get alot of housecleaning done since I didn't touch it over the weekend.

I will be back later....

PURPLEPANSY
05-02-2005, 07:46 AM
Hi Deanne
Sounds like you did ok at the cafe, remember we have to live and we have to incorporate regular eating in our lives.
I feel better, Just have the lingering cough. It is still chilly here in NY only 50 degrees.
I have a doctor appt this afternoon for a blood pressure check. My BP has been high and the doctor put me on lisinopril. I'm hoping once the weight is off my BP will go down also. I never had high blood pressure till this year.
Jim called from south carolina, he is sunburned. Why men don't listen I dunno. He is fair to begin with but tans after being in the sun for awhile. Does he wear a hat??? nooooo yikes... men! So far he hasn't caught any fish.
Have a great day
LYNN~

PURPLEPANSY
05-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Jim and Heather
recent pic of me.... urggghhhhhhh

o2bskinny
05-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Wow! I missed alot! I AM HOME!!! I had a great visit with my friend in Atlanta and my best friend and I had a blast even on the road. Lots of talk time. We are both moms, so most of our talk is usually about the kids. We talked about them too, but there was lots of girl talk too. We listened to 80's music (we graduated in 85), and just acted plain goofy! I can't say I did great on my diet though. Our friend took us to very nice restaraunts in Atlanta and paid for EVERYTHING! I could have done worse though. There were peanut butter cups and m&m's everywhere and I did not touch those. I won't talk about the deserts I had at dinner though. It would make you all cheat!!!!! And get fat just hearing about it! :lol: Anyway, I may skip weigh in today since I did so bad. I don't want to get depressed!!!!!

My TOM is not here! I am about 2 weeks late!!!! My periods are so screwed up! I bet I would lose a bunch if I would just start!!!!!!

Ok, I got a story......While I was in Atlanta, My hubby calls. Says he feels bad for Kim and Dan (goddessKim) cause their babysitter backed out. He says "I am thinking about telling them I will keep the kids!" I laughed. Anyway, he keeps 3 of the 4 girls........THEN he calls me back and says "Ok, just tell me I am stupid, I just invited Cory to spend the night too so his parents can go out". This is my sons friend. Anyway, my sweet hubby kept 4 kids PLUS our 2 Sat. night and I wasn't here! He said it really wasn't too bad. He got up and made pancakes for them. I thought that was a very brave thing to do! Don't you? :lol: Anyway, I just had to share that.

Oh, Kim and I both have a hubby named Dan! How funny is that? And we live next door!

It is good to be home and back on here. I missed reading this thing every day.

Check back later!

o2bskinny
05-02-2005, 08:45 AM
Oh my! Karyn and Lynn......are you both married to the same man?? They look just alike!!!!

chubbyvixen
05-02-2005, 09:05 AM
Kim & Kim are married to men with the same names

Lynn & Karen are married to men that look exactly alike

Nic and I feel left out :)

Kim- Im glad you had so much fun! Good for you. Dont worry about not staying on the plan. Consider it a freebie. You had fun. Now, just start tomorrow the right way! You husband sounds like a great man. Wow...all those kids. I'd love to see Nic try.

Lynn- Men are not programmed to listen. Women are programmed to talk. It just doesnt go together, does it? I think that your BP will probably go down once you lose the weight. At least, thats what my Mom tells me about her BP. Hows everything else with you?

Diane- Good job on not eating the cake! Lucky for me, I dont really like cake. If I know I cant have it, it becomes more appealing to me though. Dontcha just love that?

Ok chicks...I didnt eat breakfast today. I know, I know thats bad. I was hungry. I think because I drank last night. I did eat an apple so that I didnt have an empty stomach with my meds. Then, I had an 8 point lunch since I skipped breakfast.

I just realized that Im at my 10% goal. The weight tracker says that Im at 158, Im actually at 157. something. Anyway, that 125 cant come fast enough. My husband is being really supportive of me though. He told me that he was proud of me :)

Ok, Ill be back later...

love,
D

jessicamt
05-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Hello Ladies

My boyfreind did the same thing to me, when i told him this last time how much i have lost, he said he was sooooo proud of me and gave me the biggest hug, made me feel so good. Thats what makes me want to keep going, well it helps. Also, this nice weather too, makes me just want to look great, so i can wear the cutest things.

Well, my sisters graduation was good, and her party was good too, i got to hang out with my parents, which was fun, and Mojo is doing really good. He got fixed on friday, but i picked him up saturday morning, and he was so excited to see me, then all day sat. and sun. he had to be in my arms, so it was like i had to rock my baby to sleep everytime he was tired, so cute. ok well back at work today. I may be going out of town this weekend to visit my boyfreinds family in Corpus christi, (the beach), but i am not sure yet, cause joe may have to go back to work, i hope not. Well looking forward to hearing from you all, have a good day everybody.

Jessica

candlelady4
05-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Kim your hubby was a brave man, but that was really nice of him. It is always so much fun just to spend time with the girls. I have a vacation planned for Oct. with four of my friends. We are going to Maine and Vermont to see the Fall foilage, my dream vacation. Hubby isn't much on sightseeing, his idea of a vacation is going fishing. :(

Deanne why to go sweetie you are on your way.

Jessica so glad Mojo is doing good he needed a little tlc.

Wonderful pics Lynn.

My weight is just sitting here not moving except up 1.5 lbs. then back down over and over..........getting discouraged.

goddesskde
05-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Ok WOW, I'm exhausted just trying to read all of the posts!!
DH and I went to the music fest this past weekend. We saw, The Spin Doctors, Collective Soul, Crossroad, THE KILLERS!!! and a bit of KC and the sunshine band and Jerry Lee Lewis. I had to have walked at least 10 miles in the deep mud during the night though. We also went to see Amityville Horror 2 at 1am after the concerts. We had a blast got home sometime after 3am. As you know skinny Kim's hubby watched our 3 younger girls while we were gone. We had bought the tickets weeks ago and our sitter canceled at the last minutes... i wanted to shoot her. Well next time she calls and asks me to sit for her she's gonna get a rude awakening. Cancel on me cuz she wants to go out drinking with her boy friend (she's 36 for gods sake)
Oh and i lost 2lbs... :D

krngallo
05-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Hi everyone! :)

Hope everyone is in good spirits today. I just got home from picking my daughter up at school. She wasn’t feeling well—and I am not sure if she has a regular upset stomach or a bad case of cramps with a period. Poor thing just started her female cycle a few months back—and she has been going through the motions of moodiness and all the other fun stuff that comes with female hormones. I gave her some advil and told her to just relax on the couch. This house is overflowing in estrogen! :devil:

Deanne—Glad to hear you are doing alright and staying in control of your eating. I think ordering kids sizes is often a good way to not over do our servings. Besides—adult servings are often not practical or realistic in restaurants. That was very smart on your part to order a kid serving. I have been doing better just to not over eat. I have been trying to stick with portion control and drinking lots of water. It must be really frustrating for you to share your computer/internet with someone else! Although I can kind of relate—I share my PC with my kids and husband. So more times then not—someone is on the computer. But I use the excuse “I need to do my homework”. So everyone moves out of my way! And usually that is the truth! Besides, I am not on it as much as anyone else…so I figure I have the right to kick them off when I need to!

Dianne—Great job staying away from the cake and staying in control! Not always an easy thing to do, but you sound like you are doing good with that! I guess we all need to follow your lead and abstain from cake or some other temptation. The only cake I have trouble with is chocolate—any other flavor doesn’t tempt me much. But that darn chocolate calls my name every time!

Kim—Sounds like your husband was Mr. Mom this weekend! I think every man should do that more often! Bravo to him! And for thinking of it on his own, even better. He gets major points for that! And pancakes too—what a sweety!

Jessica—Glad the party went good and you got some time with your family. Those are memories in the making! It’s nice to hear your boyfriend acknowledges the weight you have lost and makes you feel good about it. We all like to hear that someone notices—makes us feel like all the effort is worth it.

Lynn—Oh my God, are we married to the same man or what? That is too funny. Baldy with a goatie. I love it! My husband started shaving his head about a year and half ago. His hairline was receding so bad—he just went for it. And it suits him well. Sounds like our hubbys have something else in common—fishing. Too funny! :lol:

Well gals—I am going to get going for now. I think I am going to eat a tuna sandwich for lunch and guzzle some H20. Have a happy and healthy day all!

I attached a couple more photos--one of WHEN my hubby had hair on our wedding day! Also a recent photo of my dog Max being very cooperative with my daughter who made him wear some shades! I thought it was cute!

goddesskde
05-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Well I have a few errands to run so I'll see you ladies in an hour or two..

SoccerGirl
05-02-2005, 01:02 PM
It's been ages since I posted here. I started a new job and things have been hectic.

I hope everyone's dieting is going well. I'm down 3 pounds this past week which is 38 pounds all together.

Was able to fit into a pair of 14 Ralph Lauren capri's so that was awesome. I'm actually starting to enjoy shopping again!

jessicamt
05-02-2005, 02:34 PM
lol, that picture of your dog Max is so cute, lol i am going to have to take more pics of Mojo.

Jessica (soccer) so good to finally see you on here, you have been doing to awesome. So proud of you. Keep it up.

Well it is kind of slow in here, i am so bored. I won a tree here at work and i have to pick it up today, i will probably plant today also, i'm not sure what kind hope its a pretty one.

Well talk to you all later.

chubbyvixen
05-02-2005, 02:39 PM
Hey girls...

Soccergirl- Welcome back. Way to go on your loss! Thats so amazing.

Karen- Eating kids portions is actually easier for me. I mean, ordering that rather than ordering a regular sized portion and getting it to go. I honestly dont like to bring home to go foods. If Im going splurge on not so healthy food...its going to be a one time thing. Id rather not have the temptation in my fridge. I thought about buying a childs plate, you know the ones with cartoons or something on them and using that at home.

Jessica- Im glad Mojo is feeling better. Tonka was like that when we got him fixed. We took him to the humane society to have it done and after it, he jumped the fence and ran on the golf course next door. It was great!

Diane- Are you on a plateau? Whats going on? If you are, there are some articles on here that are really good for that. I have them saved for if and when I plateau. Im sure everything will be fine. Try not to get too discouraged!

GoddessKIM- I love the Spin Doctors!! I just bought their new cd. I love that song, "big fat funky booty"! You and your hubby had some play time! Thats sounds like so much fun! Getting away for a bit even if it is just for one night.

OK, im only at 20 points for the day but Im just not that hungry. I guess Ill go eat some fruit or something before bed. Anyway, I might check back here in a few.

Love yall,
D

chubbyvixen
05-02-2005, 02:41 PM
Jessica...you won a tree??

jessicamt
05-02-2005, 02:50 PM
Yea here at the zoo, i guess they had leftover trees and had a drawing for employees and i won one. But i needed one because we dont have any trees at our house, just because it was a brand new house and we havent had a chance to plant them yet.

goddesskde
05-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Heck I need a tree! All I have is Charlie Brown trees in my area.. they are all about my height. I'm thinking of going to buy a bigger one this summer.. dont know what kind though.. maybe a maple of some sort.. something that grows fast is all i know lol.
We did have a good time getting out this weekend. It was nice to go out with no kids or ball practice to deal with..

krngallo
05-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Hey I won a Christmas tree when I was in 6th grade. My Mom said I put my name down and won this big monster tree--bigger then our house! That just made me think about that. What kind of tree is it? Jessica what is your job at the zoo? Just curious.

I haven't heard anything from the company I interviewed with. I thought if they were checking my references last Friday that hopefully I would hear something today. I am starting to second guess my chances. Pooie! I guess I need to hold my horses...but I am just not patient with this sort of thing. And it doesn't help that I am bored out of my mind at work today. I have too much time to think about it. Oh well. I guess I will just hang tight and keep crossing my fingers!

jessicamt
05-02-2005, 03:15 PM
I am not really sure what kind of tree yet, i think i can pick out of a few. I am a receptionist here at the zoo. The pay pretty much sucks. I really need to find something that pays more. I also had a interview last week, but havent heard anything. So that sucks. I hope i can find something soon.

It is so boring here at work too, i am trying to keep myself busy, but not much to do. I brought some banana and strawberries today, but i am not hungry right now, i just had lunch, fetuccini alfredo.

PURPLEPANSY
05-02-2005, 06:38 PM
hey vixens...
Karen I can't get over how our hubby's look alike!!
Who won a tree what did I miss???

PURPLEPANSY
05-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Kim's and dan's too funny.. and neighbors.. to boot!

I had two sets of friends once, both named Kim and bill and they each named their son's justin... that was a tough one!!

Karen~~I know the waiting is hard for ya girly... I'm sayin a prayer for ya.
Deanne~~Sleep well
Soccer~~ welcome back.. how have ya been?
Jessica~~ I gotta whole lotta trees for ya... ten acres worth.. I hate the damn leaves in the fall...
Kim~~ the last concert I went to was HANSON with Jamie, I lost my hearing for a week not from the band but from the screaming girls... I love music.. all music, but I do love todays music especially. My fave band is everclear, but they haven't put anything out in a while...

Jamie writes me that she is going away to cape cod mass with mike for the weekend..she knows him two months.!!. am I over protective or what? I'm sorta nervous about this.. I wish she was one and smearing apple sauce all over her high chair....

WELL the doctor told me I have to take two different blood pressure pills now. My bp was 140/100.. I was nervous,I always am when I go to any kind of doctor. Stupid I know, especially being a nurse. So I take the pills, go back in a month. By then I hope to have 8 pounds gone!!!!!!! sheeeshhhh...

o2bskinny
05-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Lynn ~ No, you aren't over protective, your just her mom! ;) Apparently she is doing ok and really likes this guy. Wouldn't it be nice if they could stay little? :?:

Soccer ~ Welcome back! Glad to see you again! Good for you losing all that weight and fitting into those Ralph Laurens!! Wooo Hooo! :cp: :cb: :cp:

Jessica ~ I bet time goes by so slowly for you at work. I use to hate it when I was bored at work. The days seemed to never end. Hang in there! And good for you getting a new tree. Our neighborhood is new too, and they seem to chop down EVERY Friggin' tree!

Karyn ~ Sometimes it takes longer than you think for a company to get back with you. Hang in there and be patient. Hard to do though, isn't it? I am rootin' for you! How is your daughter feeling?

Deanne ~ Sounds like you are doing great on your eating! Or should I say NOT eating. You are inspiring!

Well, I have done ok today. Still no weigh on the scale. I simply refuse!! Kim and I walked this Morning, I drank some water. Not enough, but some. :rollpin: I am going to ride my bike now. I will check in again tomorrow!

chubbyvixen
05-03-2005, 06:41 AM
Hey chicks! Is everyone in a good mood? I hope so. It helps with motivation! I know that when Im in a poopie mood, I just wanna dig into some doritos or something. Today, Im in a great mood...just a bit tired. I had oatmeal for breakfast. I plan on making BLTs for lunch. Thats 6 points for one in a pita bread. Thats alot for lunch but oh well. I was 2 points under my target points last night. Not good. I figure with all that beer this week, I should be ok to go under every once in a while. I bought some reduced fat mayo, turkey bacon, and some really good pita bread. I think Ill make the hubby one too. Maybe we can go to the beach and eat them there. A picnic.

Ok, I need to go update my site a little. Ill be back.

Love,
D

PURPLEPANSY
05-03-2005, 07:27 AM
Good morning vixens,
I'm off for my walk. I have a nail appt. Then I have a zillion errands to do. I want to go to the garden center and pick up some plants. It is still very kewl in this part of the world. Where is spring?
Have a great day and post latah~~

jessicamt
05-03-2005, 09:58 AM
Good Morning Vixens, I woke up a little late today, i so didnt want to come to work. IT is really cool this morning here in texas, this morning i believe it was 50 degrees, a big difference from what it has been. I want that warm weather to come back. The warm weather always makes me want to work out. Well, this morning, i had nothing to wear, so decided to try on some old capris i had from old navy, size 12, they fit, but were just too tight to wear in public, so i never did. But i put them on this morning and they fit great. I actually look pretty good in them, and my stomach isnt all hanging over my belt, i am comfortable. wohoo, cant wait to be able to say that about the size 10's.

Well i got my tree, it is a Chinese Pistache. When the tree is bigger it is very pretty and alot of shade, so i think i made a good choice. But it is like a twig right now, lol its so cute.

I worked out yesterday, for like an hour and 20 minutes, i did really good 50 minutes of cardio and some weight and core training, made me feel so great today. I cant wait to go tonight.

Hey Lynn, i need to make a nail appt too, yesterday when me and mojo were going outside i accidently closed the door on my finger, oh man it hurt so bad, and it was bleeding , but just underneath the skin, its a little swolen now. So what do you usually get Lynn? I get the sloar nails, they make them look so nice. I really need to get my toes done too. I just need a whole spa day, but hey who doesnt.

ok, well looking forward to chattin with you all today, have a good day.

Good Job Deanne, your doing so great.

Jessica

krngallo
05-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Good morning Vixens...

Where is the Spring!? Actually I just heard someone saying that here in Ohio we are not out of the "frost zone" until after May 15th. So a couple more weeks and this cool air should move on. I hope. Until then, I stored my flowers in the garage. Good thing...otherwise I don't know if they would have survived the cold air.

I am feeling a little sleepy today...kind of like I should still be hibernating till the warm sun comes out!

I was talking to a girlfriend of mine about my frustrations to lose weight. She asked me if I had ever seen a counselor for it. She seems to think that counseling helps with everything after seeing a psychologist after her divorce. And I know that lot of my eating is a psychological problem. Let's face it, we are not always eating because we are hungry. So that becomes a mental issue. No question. What do you all think about that? I often think that over eating should be treated no differently then anorexia or bulimia. But often they are not--since they take a lot longer to cause the damage. But they are still damaging. And I also don't think my problem is always over eating--its emotional eating in the wee hours of the morning. I have a bad habit of eating salty chips or sweets (cookies, ice-cream) at night. I go all day--and can do just fine. But at night I tend to go off track. And I feel like a drug addict that goes through the house looking for my next fix sometimes. Not all the time--I have some good days. But I am really down on myself in thinking maybe I will never get this right. Maybe I will never be able to do this long term. How do I fix this? Can I overcome this problem? I know I need to find new ways to deal with my stress. But I get stuck in a bad pattern. And I am so tired of feeling this way. But I realize only I can change the way I am. And certainly my actions start with thoughts--so some how I need to work on my mind to get it right. Sorry to be so heavy in thoughts here...but I have this on my mind and am back to thinking "get with the program!". I let myself stray--and I am disgusted with myself. I feel like I keep searching for the answer—but the answer is probably right here inside of me. That sounds so deep—but isn’t it true? Everyone has there own reasons for doing what they do with eating. And it’s not like I can just give up eating—like a smoker gives up cigarettes or and alcoholic gives up drinking. But I certainly need to change my patterns some how. I don’t want to live in my fat body anymore. Tired of being tired about it! Know what I mean?! It’s not like I don’t like who I am in other aspects of my life. I am a confident person who is optimistic in every other way. But when it comes to food and eating I have a serious weakness. What can I do?

I would love to hear your thoughts…I think we all have some of these thoughts or we wouldn’t be here. We would all be in control, skinny and having no food issues. Maybe I need a 12-step program. Hmmmm…something to think about.

Okay…how about a quote: One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself. --Leonardo Da Vinci

I thought that quote was pretty appropriate! How true is that? I guess I need to get some mastery of myself!

chubbyvixen
05-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Hey girls...

Karen- There is nothing wrong with feeling the way that you do. And yes, I feel the same way sometimes. Seeing a counselor is not a bad idea. It works for alot of people. I eat alot of the times just because Im bored. Thats a major problem for me. Having no job has made that even worse. So, I get in the car and go for a drive when it gets to that point. Or I get online and talk to yall. OR I read a magazine. As far as emotional eating, I have to idea how to fix that. Ive heard really good things about OA from Lynn and several other people. Maybe thats something you can do?? Cheer up, girlie! You'll get the hang of it. We're here for you.

Jessica- Doesnt it feel so great to try on smaller sized clothes that you havent worn in a while and they FIT!!!?? I love that. I went through my clothes the other day and was excited that some of my favorites fit. Very motivating. Oh and Im proud of you for the long workout!

Lynn- How you doin girl?

OK, NOW I HAVE A QUESTION FOR Y'ALL...

HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT A TEENY OUTFIT THAT YOU HOPE TO ONE DAY FIT INTO?? IS IT YOUR MOTIVATION??

Love,
Deanne

jessicamt
05-03-2005, 12:04 PM
Its like you read my mind Deanne, i was just thinking i was going to buy a size 8 pair of shorts and a top, so i can fit into it by the time our trip comes in september. I think that would give me alot of motivation, i think i really want to do that. I just want to hang it on my closet door and make myself look at it everyday when getting dressed.

Karen, i do feel that way at times, sometimes i think that something is really wrong with me, but i am still trying to overcome my eating at night. When i get home from a long day, especially when my boyfreind is home, i will eat the wrong things, maybe not alot of it, but i will still eat like pizza or somthing. So we all still have things to work on. At times it seems like i am always starting over, and that makes me feel bad about myself, but i know, ijust have to keep at this if i really want to reach my goal. We all have our downfalls, and at times we all feel the way you are feeling. But that is why we are all here for you. To help eachother get through these hard times, and remind ourselves we are in this for the long haul. So we are here for you for anything you need, even if its just a kick in the butt, my foot is inthe air, lol. I need to kick myself lol

Well, pretty boring here at work. Just catching up on some data entry stuff.

I miss joe. He has been working alot, and now that he is home i have to work, and i only see him in the evening when i am done working out at 7:30 till we go to bed. But i think i may take off friday, because he is leaving for like 8 or 9 days 2 hours away from here for work. Ugh i hate that he has to leave, its going to leave me all alone for more than a week. i guess i can concentrate on myself and really get focused. So maybe when he comes back he will notice if i have loss any ;) :D .

well i better get back to catching up, i think i am going to run to smoothie king with a freind, be back soon.

chubbyvixen
05-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Jessica- Thats not a bad idea to use the time while hes gone to focus on yourself. I wish I had our dog to go on walks with when Nics not at home. I dont like going by myself. I get the "your and American" stare and I hate it! Tonka is half mastiff/ half great dane so hes a BIG dog and would make me feel safer.

I found something weird out...there are like 3-4 different clothing stores that I go to. I have had to buy a 16 at one, 14 at the other, 12 at one...its just odd. The one store that I buy a 16 from, I can wear a 14 now. So, I know Ive lost. Very annoying though to have to buy different sizes.

goddesskde
05-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Kim and I were just talking about the different clothing sizes. It's frustrating when the hubby asks what size i wear and i have to tell him i have no idea lol. Between a 10 and a 14 depending on the brand of clothes. He looks at me as just says forget it. lol i dont blame him at all..
We went on our walk this morning without my 4 yr old. Hubby took her to her dentist appointment while we were out. She loves her daddy and me time..with 4 of them its hard for any one of them to get one on one time with a parent... sigh the sacrifices we make lol..

chubbyvixen
05-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Oh, I just looked at some other clothes. I have a pair of size 11s that fit me now. I have size 12s that dont. So weird.

We cant decide what to have for dinner. That BLT that we had today was so good...might just have the leftovers of that. I usually dont do the 0 point foods because Im just not that hungry. Today, I ate some baby carrots for 0 points though. I ate them before we had our lunch. Otherwise, I would've been picking at the bacon. I havent been eating veggies like I should. So, I might have a small salad tonight. I like to eat a small salad like an hour after dinner sometimes. Dont know why. I guess its better than reaching for the ice cream. Speaking of, I bought some sorbet thats 2 points for a half of a cup. YUM!

Ok, I guess Ill go find dinner. Ill post later...

Love,
Deanne

krngallo
05-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Okay gals...I am excited. I got the job offer, now they are going to send me the official offer letter so I can formally accept. I am nervous and excited. I have a lot of nervous energy now. I am so proud of myself--because I negotiated a higher rate of pay--didn't just take the first offer. And it seems they really want me. They actually offered me more then the original pay scale they wanted. So I am feeling really good about it. This new job is only a couple miles from my house--it almost seems too good to be true at this point. But I know better then to count my chickens before they hatch--so I will hold my horses and be realistic. But I am pretty pumped up. I have so much nervous energy that I don't even have an appetite. I did good today--and only had a potato for lunch. Feeling good.

You are all inspiring me (Deanne, Jessica--you are both doing so well). I don't know if getting a dream outfit would motivate me--but I have thought about that. Does it work?

Thanks to you all for being supportive when I need it with my emotional roller coaster. My Curvy Vixens sista's! You all rock! :D

chubbyvixen
05-03-2005, 03:54 PM
YAY KAREN!! Wow, I was crossing my fingers for you! Im so happy for you! You really deserve it. Great job on negotiating by the way. Maybe you can pay for us all to go on that cruise, eh??? :) Give us updates on the job!

We named the kitten Pig. He seriously looks like a little pig. His tail even curls. I swear hes so stupid. Hes trying to climb under a chair right now...theres about an inch between the floor and the chair. I dont think that'll happen anytime soon. He and our other cat get along well though. They play for hours and then are really pooped. Its entertaining to say the very least.

Ok, I think Im going to go to bed now. I hope yall are having a great day!

Love,
Deanne

krngallo
05-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks Deanne! I am pretty excited. Cute name--Pig for the cat. Kind of funny. I would start calling the cat Piggy. One of my cats disappeared for 2 days. I was a little worried, because she just started going outside. I tried to keep them all indoor cats. But this cat "Bella Baby" discovered the outside world one day. And I can't keep her from sneaking out when the door opens. So I just gave in. She is small like a kitten--even though she is 3 years old. Anyway, she came home. I wonder where she went. Cats are funny like that. But now she is not getting along with my other cats, especially our baby cat. She hisses at them all. Moody little bugar! At least she is nice to all the people. Fun, fun!

PURPLEPANSY
05-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Jessica~~ I get acrylic over my own nails. I get them painted usually with some sorta of design.
Karen~~WOW you have told my story. This has been my life. I have been all sizes. My most healthiest after my daughter Jamie was born. That was in the Jane Fonda craze. I went to the gym 5 days a week, got the eating in control. My next healthiest faze was in 99-00. I lost a lot of weight. I ate very very healthy. I walked 4 miles five times a week. I felt wonderful and was angry at myself for allowing myself to get as big as I did. I thought I'd never go back..... well...I did. I feel like an addict looking for a fix. I started OA. I love it. I am not very religious but I am sprititual. Try it. The worse that can happen is you don't like it. CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB!!!!!!WHOOOHOOOOOOOO
Deanne~~ hehehhee LOL pig.. for a cat.. hmmm so what would you name a pig? kitty? lol... I think it is very cute... I bought two skorts in a size 14, I'm a very good 16 now.. I'm hoping... to wear them in Hawaii

jessicamt
05-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Congrat's Karen, im so proud of you, i hope it works out for the best. I wish i could get a better job, i am just not doing well in that aspect of my life.
I bet you are so excited, good job. Keep us posted.

PURPLEPANSY
05-03-2005, 04:35 PM
I have so many sizes in my closet. Size six to size 20. I mean that is a wide range of clothing sizes.

jessicamt
05-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Yea i have all kind of sizes in my closet too, but once things are too big for me i am going to throw them out, so i cant go back. but for now i am just now starting to fit back in things.

goddesskde
05-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Well, I'm still looking at my teeny bikini hoping not to look horrid in it this summer. LOL I've got my fingers crossed and am working diligently towards my goal. We have 3 ball games all at 6pm tonight. I guess I'm gonna be running back and forth between fields and will probably miss the good parts from all of them. Oh well, we'll manage it. I'll post Dan at one field and run between the younger two myself. It'll be easier that way.
I did my pilates again today right before lunch. I figure if i tell myself I have to do the tape before i can eat, i'll do the darn tape lol.

goddesskde
05-03-2005, 05:38 PM
OOHH and I've put on a pot roast in the crock pot at 1 and am letting it slow cook until we're done with the games and home by 730. It ought to be falling apart tender by then. I'll throw some potatoes (for the kids and hubby) and carrots in right before we leave for the field.

PURPLEPANSY
05-03-2005, 05:49 PM
mmmmmmmmm kim that sounds great!!!

PURPLEPANSY
05-03-2005, 05:50 PM
jessica dont worry... one day the right job will come along...:) be postive...

PURPLEPANSY
05-03-2005, 07:01 PM
What do you all think about that runaway bride, Jennifer Wilbanks? My take?
If this was the man she wanted to marry and spend her life with, then she could be honest with him no? Why couldn't she be honest?????

o2bskinny
05-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Deanne, I have a 2 piece bathing suit, not a teeny bikini, but a nice bathing suit hangin in my closet that I would LOVE To get in. I bought it and never wore it a couple years ago. I probably would NOT wear it out, but I would wear it in my back yard when I go swimming. I had it hanging where I could see it, then I put it up. Guess I need to get it back out and hang it on the closet door, huh?
Karen, good for you with the new job!! You tell yourself you deserve it!! I also think that maybe OA might be a good thing. Couseling also. Usually if you feel like you might need counseling, you do. It wont hurt anything! We are cheering you on!
Gotta go for now.
Kim

o2bskinny
05-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Oh Lynn, About the runaway bride........I think they are both nuts! Her for not being honest and not just telling him that she had cold feet, and him for even considering taking her back! What is wrong with that picture???

krngallo
05-04-2005, 01:51 AM
Hi all--I am headed to bed. But wanted to stop in really quick. Thanks for all the encouraging words. I appreciate it! I will have to look into an OA in my area.

As for that runaway bride--I think something must be wrong with her. I mean--I can't fathom the thought of putting my family and friends through all that. What was she thinking? That is just crazy! It is one thing to get cold feet--but quite another to have the country looking for you. Her poor family. Now that is a girl who needs therapy. And if I was the guy and still wanted to marry her--I would think of eloping next time, if at all. Obviously a big wedding is too much for this girl. Anyway, that is pretty crazy!

Well I am headed to bed. G'nite all!

chubbyvixen
05-04-2005, 03:42 AM
Hey girls! Im sad I missed such a great conversation.

Im not sure what kind of outfit that I would get for my motivation. I guess a bikini. I saw this victorias secret looking bathing suit the other day. You know where the top part connects to the bottom with a little piece of fabric. Rather than it connecting between the breasts. Its sexy!! I dont think I could wear it even if i was teeny.

I am hoping to be at goal by my husbands birthday in August. So, I think my present to him will be a hotel room, some sexy lingerie(thats teeny and fits), and some champagne to celebrate his birthday and my weight loss. We'll see :) I think the lingerie will be my motivation.

Ok, did fine on points yesterday. I was half a point under though. Oh well. I really dont think that I have lost any this week. I guess we'll see on Friday.

The runaway bride needs therapy. Theres no excuse for putting your loved ones through that. The fiance needs therapy too for wanting to take her back!! Hehe...Lord, I didnt even have time to back out of my wedding...at the courthouse :)

Ok, I had an apple for breakfast this morning...im just not hungry. Ill eat a filling lunch.

Love,
Deanne

chubbyvixen
05-04-2005, 03:44 AM
By the way...goddessKIM...I bought you a belly dancing thing that you tie around your waist. You can also use it as a bathing suit cover. Its got the little jewels on it that when you dance they make noise. Its cute.

candlelady4
05-04-2005, 06:05 AM
:cheer: :cheer: Karen I am soooooooo happy for you, congratulations girlfriend. I have to tell you what you wrote about yourself and your weight sized me up exactly. I seem to be on an emotional rollercoaster when it comes to my weight, just can't get committed to it 100%. I am the oldest one here you would think I would try to set an example. :(

Deanne the rate you are going you will be at goal by Nic's birthday. You are doing so good it is unbelievable especially being in a foreign country with the stress. I am very proud of you. :cp:

As far as the Willbanks episode I think they are both nuts....enough said. :dizzy:

Jessica as you said when he is gone work on yourself, I find it so much easier to do when Gary isn't here and I don't have to cook for him. When the time is right your dream job will come too.

Sending :goodvibes to each of my little vixen friends. Have a great day and let's all stay on track today so when tonight comes we will be proud of ourselves. :D

PURPLEPANSY
05-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Hey vixens...
I slept like a rock last night, could be from all the walking!! I'm still afraid to step on the scale but I will on fri. (((((cringe)))) I've had some great days, but also some binges.
One of the steps in OA is for our higher power to remove our short comings. One that comes to mind is that I expect too much from others. I feel slighted if people don't show concern at points in my wacky life. For instance, I was very sick in Feb ( long story for another time) I was going for alot of testing and was miserable. My daughter turned 19 in feb and usually there is always some kind of party bash. Well, I was so out of it that I couldn't even think of it. My sister in law just assumed she was coming here for the party, never thinking what I could possibly be going through ( major cancer scare). I had done her kids parties at my house and would have loved to have gone to hers. She never offered and never even considered getting a cake and making my life just a tad easier. I was slighted, and hurt for months. I have to realise that even thou she didn't go above and beyond what I would have done for her, she still cares for me. I find this to be a short coming. I have to expect things and people for who and what they are.......

Breakfast
non fat yogart with strawberries
orange

chubbyvixen
05-04-2005, 08:28 AM
Diane...I hope Ill be at goal! You never can tell though. There are so many things that can cause stress. Im ok with that fact that I may not be at goal by then. I am starting to learn what it means to be happy despite what my body looks like.

Lynn...Im so on board with you. I ALWAYS look at what people do and think of what I wouldve done. Its in my nature to think of all the things that I can do for other people. When other people dont do those things for me, I dont understand it. I really need to accept the fact that not everyone thinks the same way. What someone else does to help may be totally different than what I would do.

So, I stuck with just an apple for breakfast. Nic and I had an early lunch though...blt's again with steak fries and of course, water. It was good. Im amazed at the amount of food that fills me up now. Before dieting, I thought I had to eat these HUGE portions to fill me up. Now, Im full with a small amount. And not overly full...comfortably full. Its so great!

Im going to do what Lynn does...it seems to help...

BREAKFAST
apple- 1 point

LUNCH
blt w/ 4 pieces of turky bacon, reduced fat mayo, lettuce, tomato, pita bread- 5.5 points
steak fries w/ salt subsitute and ketchup- 2 points

13.5 points left for the day

Ok, now heres another question for EVERYONE

WHAT ARE SOME THINGS(ANYTHING) THAT YOU HAVE NOTICED SINCE DIETING???

Love,
D

goddesskde
05-04-2005, 09:14 AM
This is something skinny Kim sent me.. I thought I'd share with everyone on the board..
The Mayonnaise Jar and 2 cups of coffee...
When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar..and the 2 cups of coffee..

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a unanimous "yes."

The professor then produced two cups of coffee from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed.

"Now," said the professor, as the laughter subsided, " I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life.

The golf balls are the important things-your God, family, your children, your health, your friends, and your favorite passions -- things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.
The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, and your car.
The sand is everything else -- the small stuff.

If you put the sand into the jar first," he continued, "there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important to you.

Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.

Play with your children.
Take time to get medical checkups.
Take your partner out to dinner.

Play another 18.

There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal."

Take care of the golf balls first -- the things that really matter.

Set your priorities. The rest is just sand."

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the coffee represented.
The professor smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of cups of coffee with a friend."

goddesskde
05-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Whew.. that was long lol... didnt think i'd take up that much room with one little post..
Thanks Deanne, but you didnt have to send me anything..(although I'll love wearing it around lol) I have a belly dancing dvd to work out with, but i just couldnt deal with the excess jiggle when i did it lol.. at least now when i start using it again i can dress the part. Thank you really.. its very sweet of you.
I did well yesterday on eating. I didn't manage to get much water in though which is a first for me. I just wasnt thirsty. I'll have to work on making myself drink today.. it makes my body think i'm fuller for longer. I think i broke my sensations... i can hardly tell when i'm thirsty compared to when i'm hungry.. it all feels the same anymore. So now i drink water and if it comes right back i know i'm actually hungry.
What in the work do we do to our bodies.. geez....

krngallo
05-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Good morning Vixens! ;)

GoddessKim--thanks for sharing the mayo story. That was nice. Gotta keep those golf balls in perspective!

Lynn--It sounds like OA is helping you get to some deeper thinking about different issues. I do believe that this is the kind of thing I need to do. I know that my eating is a symptom of issues and how I deal with things that cause me stress. Do you feel like it is helping you? How long have you been going to OA? One of my girlfriends (the one who recommended counseling) told me about someone she new who went to OA and had lost a lot of weight.

Deanne--It does feel good to get to a place where you learn what it means to be comfortably full. Good for you. You are doing great!

Dianne--Thanks for the congrats! Let's stick together and stay on track today...you are so right about feeling proud when you go through a day and stay on track. I have to admit that I feel pretty darn good when I make it to my pillow at night and know I made the right choices. That feels better then any cookie tastes to me. And isn't this about small steps. Let's make today a step in the right direction! Hoorah!

Jessica--How is everything today? Hang in there with your job situation. I know the times I doubted my situation with work I was reassured by a friend who said that even though one job may not come through--that there must be a reason that another job was meant for me. That is what has happened to me this time. I can't tell you how many interviews I have been on--and how many times I was hoping it would work out (often just to get away from my current job). And finally I get a job offer from the right job that has all the right things I am looking for. So maybe this was meant to be. Like Oprah says "there are no accidents in life"--often things happen for us to find the divine path that leads our way through our decisions. Certainly if you keep trying you will find what you are looking for. So don't give up! There are too many jobs out there where you are needed, I think!

Quote for the day: To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. --Anatole France

o2bskinny
05-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Deanne, you said Nic's Birthday is in August......What day? Mine is August 23, my dads is Aug 13, and my best friends is August 24. Lots of August babies.

Some of the things I have noticed since I started dieting....hmmmm....... Well, for one, I totally enjoy my food more. It all seems to taste better for some reason. I think I am even eating slower! I feel so much better about myself. I feel very 'unsexy' with my weight, but it seems like with me just trying, my whole attitude has changed. I still don't think I am sexy by any means, but I guess it is just feeling better about myself. Make sense? :dizzy:

I have had coffee, and now drinking crystal light tea (thanks Kim for picking that up for me!). I am just not hungry right now, so I may eat an early lunch.

Have a skinny day ladies!

jessicamt
05-04-2005, 11:26 AM
hmm some things i have noticed since dieting, i am way more confident, i am not all tired all the time. Also after i eat, i am not miserably full, i actually feel good about what i eat. I do pay more attention to my body, to see if im am hungry or thirsty. Also, i am such good moods all the time, i mean of course i feel down sometimes, but compared they way i use to feel, i seem like i am always in a good mood. Another big thing, i am way more comfortable with my body in front of my boyfreind, like i dont mind if he see's me , i use to hate it when i was changing and he would walk in.

August birthdays, hmm my boyfreinds is the 14th and my cousins is the 18th. oh yea and Mojo's is the 23rd. Hey Kim, you have the same birthday as my Mojo, aww i will celebrate your birthday this year too. lol.

Well this morning ijust had some yogurt and a nutrigrain bar, and am drinking my water, i usually do really well drinking my water. I am really looking forward to eating lunch, it is a angel hair and shrimp lean cuisine, it looks so good.

ok well talk to you all soon, love ya

Jessica

krngallo
05-04-2005, 11:43 AM
My b-day is Sept 1st...and I recall Deanne's is early September too. Sounds like a lot of Virgos around here!

jessicamt
05-04-2005, 11:44 AM
My birthday is february 26th, im a pisces

goddesskde
05-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Mine is July 27th.. i'm a total leo.. huh.. who coulda guessed that lol

krngallo
05-04-2005, 12:18 PM
My younger daugther is a Leo (July 24th)--are they supposed to be stubborn and headstrong?

My other daughter turns 12 on May 14th...and she hasn't let me forget it yet. Her wish list is always a long one! Her new thing is the color orange...she wants to decorate her room in orange...so her wish list is a lot of orange stuff. So I have been on the hunt for an orange comforter...and not some foo foo flower one....she is an athletic tomboy. Go figure--I was foo foo when I was a kid! Funny how things happen like that!

goddesskde
05-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Yes Leo's are headstrong and stubborn.. we also like to be the center of attention. It's a curse I know, sigh, but someone has to be the star lol.

jessicamt
05-04-2005, 12:33 PM
My boyfreind is a leo, and he deffinatly stubborn and headstrong.

krngallo
05-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Well that explains why my daughter (Jessica) likes to make home movies and be the director of all the shots--as she is in them all! She made this hilarious home movie where she was all these characters--she changed outfits about 10 times and would talk directly in the camera and act as if they were all talking to each other. She is always doing something like that--and definitely tries to be the center of everything! Oh...the joys of motherhood...I created little monsters! :devil:

o2bskinny
05-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Karen, my son's b/day is July 23. YES they are stubborn!!!!!! UGH! That is funny about your daughter playing different characters. She will get a kick out of watchin that when she is old!!! So will everyone else!!
Jessica, Well, I will certainly remember Mojo's b/day! That is funny! Please do think of me when you clebrate! HEHE. Maybe Mojo can have my piece of cake! HA!
Well, I have had 2 bottles of water today. Well, actually Crystal Light. and had a low carb lean cuisine and salad for lunch. I pray I make it through the night without wanting to eat everything!
BBL!

jessicamt
05-04-2005, 05:17 PM
I Am Starving

o2bskinny
05-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Jessica, what are you eating? Hope it was something good and healthy!

o2bskinny
05-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Well, I wasn't supposed to weigh till Monday, but I didn't weigh this past Monday, so I couldn't stand it...........AND I LOST 2 POUNDS!!!! YEA! Even in all my badness in Atlanta eating deserts! YAY!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! Can you tell I am a little excited???

I am going for my walk with Kim and then to cut my mothers hair. Then I have a PTO meeting @ 6. I doubt I will have time to get back on here today, but I wanted to say "HEY!!!! I LOST 2 POUNDS!!!!!!!!"

Jessica, I hope you ate something!!! ;)

goddesskde
05-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Well good morning ladies. How is everyone this beautiful day? I just got back from my walk with Kim. I have to pack up and clean the house and go buy snacks today. We're driving to Lousiana to visit my sister this weekend. It's a 500 mile trip but we try to make it every few months. I need a break from all the ball games and practices lol

jessicamt
05-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Yea i ate a lean cuisine fetucini alfredo, i was just so hungry yesterday, maybe becase it was rainy and cloudy and kind of cold, i wish the nice weather would come back, that always make me want to work out and stay on track. Well i think yesterday was my cheat day this week, cause i had a mix from braums, its with ice cream, well the soft yogurt ice cream and some reese peanut butter cup, it was soooo good, but i felt completly guilty afterwards, so i gotta work out extra hard today. But i will. I havent weighed myself, i think i may wait till next week. ok well talk to you ladies later

Jessica

oh yea Good Job kim on your loss, 2 pounds thats so awesome. So proud of you.

lateralus98
05-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Sorry I haven't been posting lately things have been so hectic around here :dizzy: and I am soooo nervous about tonight! i've had a crush on my friend's cousin for about a year or so and we're finally meeting tonight on a semi-blind date in Le Mars, IA. I haven't been on a real date since my and my serious boyfriend broke up (about a year ago) and I'm so nervous about what he will think of me because my ex was so berating of me, always telling me I was fat and I needed to lose weight, etc. I just hope this goes well because he is so cute! (Sorry I had to revert to 15-year-old girlie girl mode there for a minute) ;)

So I figured I'd post my dilemma (or anxiety) here because I figured you guys might know a little better what to do or say. Thanks guys! :D

jessicamt
05-05-2005, 11:44 AM
you will do great laterlas, just be very confident. Have fun and relax. I know it can be very nerve racking, but at the same times so exciting. Be YOURSELF.

ok ladies well i am heading home for the day, not feeling very well, i think it may be the weather, talk to you all soon.

JEssica

lateralus98
05-05-2005, 11:45 AM
thanks jess it is very nerve wracking but i think it will turn out okay.

krngallo
05-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Hello Vixens!

Kim—Great job on the 2 pounds! Woohoo! You go girl! Keep it up! :bravo:

GoddessKim—Hope your trip is fun. Happy packing! :flow2:

Jessica—It doesn’t sound like you did too bad, considering how hungry you sounded! That is when we seem to stray the most, when we allow ourselves to feel too hungry. Plus, you sound like you are jumping right back and focused today…that is good! I brought a bag of single serving low-fat popcorn to work for my afternoon snack to help keep me from being too hungry and waiting so long between meals. The single serving size is the perfect size and help me to not be too hungry come dinner time.

Laterals—I think Jessica said it best “be yourself”. Just go into like you are making a new friend and have fun! Let us know how it goes!

Hey Deanne, Diane and Lynn! How are you guys doing today?

Yesterday I watched Oprah (that I had taped from a few days ago). It was a good episode talking about health and the affects of foods on our bodies, and what happens when we eat bad foods. This doctor was on there talking about all kinds of things, from what vitamins we need to what foods help prevent cancer. He has a book out (of coarse) called “You: The Owners Manual”. (I attached a photo of the book from Amazon). I think I am going to look for it a local book store--I can't wait to get something when I want it! I think it will have a lot of good information—if it is anything like the show. So maybe that is some news you can use if you are interested!

I am going to put in my notice for the new job tomorrow. I am so nervous and my brain is thinking about everything over and over again. I could hardly sleep last night—its so nerve wrecking to get a new job. Man, this is going to be one heck of a month! The good news, my appetite is way down because I am just too anxious to eat! I think I lost 5 pounds just cutting back and drinking lots of water.

Hope you are all having a happy and healthy day! :ebike:

krngallo
05-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Slow news day? Where is everyone?

chubbyvixen
05-06-2005, 03:52 AM
Hey chicks...sorry Ive been MIA. My cat was let out 2 days ago and hasnt been home since. After that, I told my husband...I want mcdonalds, take me now. So, we ate Mcdonalds. Completely fell off the wagon. Im not even mad about it. It was what I wanted and needed at the time. I just dont care. Im skipping weigh in this week and continuing on my diet this week.
Ive just been depressed and yuckie. Lucy was in heat so IF she does come back, shes going to be preggo. YEA! NOT.
Anyway, I just got finished reading through all the posts...to whoever asked, my husbands bday is August 19th. Oh and KIM congrats on your loss!!! Im so happy for you. Its great when you think that you didnt lose weight and to find out you did.

Ok, Ill post later. I love yall.

Deanne

krngallo
05-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Good morning girls... :angel:

I am so nervous...I am about to put in my resignation and it has my stomach in knots. I know it is what I want and need to do. But its just a big thing to do--as I do have some good friends here. I think I am more sad about leaving them then anything else. So I need to take a deep breath and just give them my letter. Because on the other side of the coin, a new and exciting job awaits me! Okay deep breath....breathe in, breathe out. I can do it.

Hey Deanne! I had the same exact thing happen with my cat recently. She was in heat and stayed out for 3 days. I was worried. I need to get her fixed. She is probably prego now. I am sure your cat is out playing. Is there a lot of cats around there? In Italy most of the cats are alley cats--not too many people have them as house pets--at least where I lived. Hang in there...I am sure your kitty will be home soon. By the way, how is McD's there? In Italy the McD's tastes more like a fancy restaurant burger. I got one in the Rome Airport McD's when we passed through on our travels over the holidays. It was good. The fries were different--but not bad. Well, now that you have had your fix--just jump back on the wagon. You can do it!

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday!

jessicamt
05-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Hey Vixens, well i am in a really good mood today, one of my freinds told me i look really good. so that made my day, but still kind of sad cause joe will be gone for 8 days, he will be working, so i will be all alone :( , kind of sucks but i guess gives me ME TIME. Well i am probably going to go home early today, just to spend time with him before he leaves tonight. Talkt o you all later.

Jessica

PURPLEPANSY
05-07-2005, 09:13 AM
hi vixens,
Sorry I haven't been around the last few days. I got a call on wed, that my husband collapsed was going to the regional medical center of orangeburg in NC. His back went out on him fishing tournament. I debated on weather to fly there or not. He told me not to, he was on a morphine drip. He is on his way his home driving with my brother in law. I have not been eating well. I've been on the phone back and forth with the hospital, sitting here pacing.
post latah

chubbyvixen
05-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Lynn....I hope everything is going ok. Dont worry about your eating right now. You can always jump back on the wagon when YOU are ready. We're here for you.

Still no return on our cat. I dont think shes coming back. We have left the door open for 3 days straight. I miss her. There are so many stray cats here...SO MANY. I just dont know if she could protect herself. The cats inbreds and are huge and mean.

Anyway, I havent eaten all day. Not hungry at all. Theres always tomorrow.

How is everyone else doing?

Love,
Deanne

chubbyvixen
05-07-2005, 03:06 PM
where is everyone?

Y'all..I did something sort of funny earlier. So, my cat didnt come home yet. I was upset and went to the store and got a HUGE bag of chips. I came home, ate about 10 of them and then got mad at myself. I poured soap all over them and threw them in the trash...hehe. Hey it kept me away from them. I guess whatever works, right?

Ok, bed time for me.

love yall,
Deanne

krngallo
05-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Hi everyone...

Lynn--hope your husband is okay. Hang in there and keep us posted!

Deanne--I know how you feel worrying about animals. That is funny about the bag of chips and the soap. I guess it did the trick.

I went shopping today to buy some new clothes for my new job. I have anxiety after I go shopping and spend more money then I think maybe I should. Although I found a great sale--but I am the type of person who has to think long and hard when I am in the store about the perfect shirt, pants, shoes--heck I even have a hard time choosing hair color! But I want to feel good about how I look at my new job--and since my last job was pretty casual I needed some new duds. This job seems to be a little more dressy--not super dressy, but I guess what you would call "business casual". So I found some new shirts, a couple pairs of pants, skirt, one pair of shoes, a purse and a watch. Obviously I didn't need all that (like the watch and purse)--but it was a SALE! Ha ha.

Well, I gotta run--we (me and hubby) are headed out now. Hope you are all hanging in there!

candlelady4
05-08-2005, 07:08 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a great day.

Lynn hope hb is doing ok. :)

Karen you sound just like me when I go shopping. It sure does feel good to get some new duds, doesn't it? Good luck on your new job girlfriend.

Deanne love the chip story, you are a hoot. :lol:

Well I am out of here, got to get up and get busy. I am going to DD in Ft. Worth today if the weather holds. We are under severe weather alert so I will have to wait and see, I don't drive in bad weather. :(

I will check back in later.

krngallo
05-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's!

My husband is going to cook a yummy Italian meal for me and my Mom. And I can't wait to give my Mom her present. I found her a tanzanite necklace with emerald accents. I have attached a photo. I found it on QVC.com, as I specifically wanted to find her something with tanzanite. She likes that stone--and she had bought a simulated version for a ring for herself a while back (something she rarely does is buy much for herself). I thought--I will get her the real thing, after all she is worth it! She has done so much for me over the years and is always here for me with unconditional love and support. So here is to having a great Mom!

One more thing...I got my grade for my the class I just finished--I got a perfect A+. I am pretty happy about that. My mother (speaking of my Mom again) always gives me a new piece of jewelry after EVERY class. Nothing super expensive (cuz Lord knows she is on a budget as a single, working woman). But she finds me the cutest costume jewelry--and I love it. She is so incredibley thoughtful. Anyway...this post seems like a tribute to my Mom. And I guess it is in a way. :) Yeah Moms!

Hope you are all having a great day!

PS...I attached one of my favorite photos of me and my Mom having a great time together dancing! :cool:

chubbyvixen
05-09-2005, 05:35 AM
Hey chickas! Sorry I didnt post yesterday. The hubby was online part of the day applying for some jobs. So, later yesterday we went out and shopped and ate lunch.

Still havent found the cat. We have over 30 kids living in out compound. They have played with Lucy since she was a baby. The main little girl that plays with her had all the others looking for her. It was adorable. Kids ranging from 2 to 10 were out looking. Nada(the main little girl) told her mom that she saw her yesterday. So, we left food out and it was gone this morning. We'll see. Im not getting my hopes up. We did put posters up for her at the grocery store.

We're just trying to relax. Im not obsessing about my eating while Nic is on vacation. Its just too stressful. As soon as hes back to work, Im totally back on the wagon. I havent been eating awful though...just not as well as i should.

Ok, Ill post later. I miss talking to yall all the time!!

Love,
D

candlelady4
05-09-2005, 05:52 AM
Good to hear from you Deanne. I know exactly what you are talking about with hubby being home. My hb is home everyday he is retired and it drives me nuts sometime, we all need our space sometime. I am going to join you in WW. I have decided to quit Curve's and start WW. My problem isn't exercise it is my eating!! I no longer see any results at all from Curve's been going for 2 yrs. and I believe my body is used to it, so I plan on continuing my walking program and working out with 5 lb. weights and go to WW. If this doesn't work I am a lost cause. :( I may be depending on you for advice through this new venture, I plan on attending meetings starting tomorrow night. I hope you find your cat, I know how heartbreaking it is to lose an animal.

Karen you are so lucky to have a Mom, I wish I still had mine. :( Such a good picture of you both. :)

Not sure what my day is going to consist of except cleaning :( , I didn't hardly touch it this weekend. If I were smart I would do it on the weekend without Bradley here, but no I am too lazy and think I need to rest. ;)

Have a great Monday chickies....Diane

jessicamt
05-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Hey Ladies, hope everyone had a good weekend, Hey Lynn im so sorry about your hb, i really hope he is doing good.

Hey Deanne, sorry about your kitty, that is so cute of the kids to help out. This weekend i got a little kitty for Joe, She is a little calico cat, she is just adorable, Mojo likes her, at first he though it was a play toy and was tugging on her ear, but i had to let him know, this isnt a toy, but they are all playing and getting along now, the cat just adores mojo. This morning i fed her and she kept on crying, so i brought mojo in and she just took off running this morning playing with him, i will attach a photo when i get one, i have one when they were sleeping together. so cute.

Well Joe is still out of town, he will be back this weekend. I talk to him everyday and he sounds kind of homesick, poor thing, but i didnt sleep to well without him, plus i was freaking out thinking i would hear noises, but it was nothing. So i sleep all wrapped up in blankets even on my head so i wont hear any noises, im such a little kid lol.
ok well i better do some actual work here at work. Talk to you all soon.

Jessica

goddesskde
05-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Good morning ladies. I'm finally home from my trip. Tired and exhausted but we had a good time. Got to visit with my sister and her kids.
I started my time of the month yesterday so I'm not going to weigh in this morning. Probably in a day or two to let to bloat go away a little. Sigh..the life of a woman. lol gotta love it.
Well I have to go register my little girl for Kindergarten..it's tough.. my baby is gonna go to school in the fall..I'll post more later.

krngallo
05-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Happy Monday Vixens,

Hope you are all doing good. Not too much going on here...just spending another exciting day at work. Not too much to speak of really.

Deane--I hope you find your kitty soon. Hang in there!

Diane--I think WW is one of the most sensible plans. Although I don't attend meetings anymore--I follow what I learned from WW. I think it works, when you stick with it! And it really is a liveable plan that doesn't make you feel deprived. Let us know if you join and what you think after you do! We have a couple Curves by where I live. I have thought about joining there in the past--but now that I have a YMCA family membership I don't know if I want to spend the money on two places. But I have heard some people say that they really like Curves.

GoddessKim--Glad to hear you had a good trip! It is an exciting time for you I am sure with your baby going to kindergarden. That was so long ago for me...now my older daughter will be going to junior high next year! I am hoping all the puberty hormones stay under control in the next few years! Oh what fun!

Jessica--You poor thing, you are so used to having company that you are making yourself paranoid all by your lonesone. Hang in there! Just a few more days! I am just the opposite now (since I am used to my husband being gone with trucking) that I sleep better when I have the whole bed--cuz my hubby is a big snorer (in fact my daughters friend heard him after he fell asleep on the couch the other day--and said "I feel sorry for your Mom"--pretty funny!). Plus I blame any noises I hear on all my animals. Besides, my German Shepherd lets me know if there is any danger--even when there is just a squirrel in the yard he goes ballistic. So that does make me feel better. Anyway, I am sure that makes you feel special to know he misses you after only a few days.

Do any of you watch Desperate Housewives? I love that show! Just wondering!

PURPLEPANSY
05-10-2005, 08:49 AM
Hi vixens,
I'm sorry for lack of posting. I've been busy nursing Jim back to health. Plus yesterday I kept freezing while trying to post. It isn't my computer as I post elsewhere. It had to be this sight :(. I hope this post gets through.

I have not been on plan at all. I have been eating our of stress. I also feel lack of motivation. I had to back to 25mg of zoloft as I couldn't stand the dizziness. I'd like to wring the neck of the drug company who claims that their drug isn't addiction. A load of cr*p in my book.
I am starting back on plan today. I will post later.
Lynn~

PURPLEPANSY
05-10-2005, 08:53 AM
sry for the typos this am!! I haven't had my morning coffeee.... yikes

krngallo
05-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Hi Lynn--hang in there! You sound like you have been handling a lot lately. Just take a breather and jump back on the wagon. You can do it!

Where is everyone? I don't see many posts lately. Are you all hybernating? How are you all doing? Please post girls! This is your venting ground! :coach:

goddesskde
05-10-2005, 01:58 PM
I'm still around.. just trying to recoup from the weekend trip. I have suit cases laying around my feet and I feel just awful so I'm guessing that's where they are gonna stay for a couple of days. I hate the first few days of my period. I feel like ****, i'm grumpy and blah.
skinny Kim's dad is in the hospital again. They are doing surgery right now, they said he has a blockage in his small intestines. I'm waiting to hear from her as to how the surgery goes. I've got my fingers crossed and I'm praying for him. I'll keep you guys posted when I hear anything from her.

PURPLEPANSY
05-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Hi Vixens,
I'm sending well wishes and hugs for kim's dad. I hope all works out.
I am not on the bandwagon at all. Ate way too much today. I know today is another day but I am so sick of saying that...
Jamie came home from college with an almost 104 fever. I think she might have lymes. I have to call her doctor in the am. The poor kid has a few hours in the morning then has to drive back to school for a 3pm exam. There are no excemptions. These are finals. I don't know how she is going to do this so sick.
Watched american idol and house tonight.... I'm off to bed..
Lynn~~

candlelady4
05-11-2005, 04:49 AM
Good morning Vixens....yawn....it sure would be nice if I could sleep all night. :mad:

Today is my first day on WW and I am really looking forward to it. I enjoyed the meeting last night and just have my fingers crossed that this is the plan for me. :D

Karen I loved Curve's the only reason I am quitting is because of the expense of two programs and I am enjoying walking. I just think I got burnt out on Curve's, I went for 2 yrs. which is the longest I have ever stuck with any exercise program.

Lynn sorry to hear about Jamie, poor baby having finals is bad enough feeling good. It sounds like you are playing nurse in your family.

I hope all went well with Kim's Dad anxious to hear.

Ok where is everybody?

chubbyvixen
05-11-2005, 05:12 AM
Hey chickas....IM BAAAAACCCKKK :)

Yesterday, I woke up in a much better mood than I have been in lately. I never realized how attached to that cat we were. I have accepted the fact that she probably wont come back. As long as she is safe and happy, thats ok with me. I act like shes my child or something hehe. Our neighbor heard her the other night. So, that gives us hope that shes still around and ok. Our vet said that cats in heat go out and can stay gone for weeks and then come home when they're done gettin some :)

Yes, my eating has been AWFUL. Im having a blast trying new restaurants with Nic though. Im prepared to be back on the wagon as soon as he returns to work. I know, I know people say that all the time. I WILL be back on the wagon. Im not dreading it and if I wanted to, Id be back on now. Im just enjoying my time with Nic. We went out and had drinks last night...it was so much fun!

Diane- Good for you! WW is such a great diet! I think you'll really enjoy it.

Lynn- Im sorry your daughter is so sick. Let us know how her exam goes. Is Jim doing ok?

GoddessKIM- Please send our thoughts to Kim. We love and miss her!

Karen- How are ya chick?

Jessica- Did you name the kitty yet? We have changed our kittys name a million times. Nic named him Tweak. Then, I named him The Replacement...mean, I know.

Ok, I will post later tonight. Im going to eat some tomato soup...yum! Its the Indian version of tomato soup. They put cream in it. So, Im making it with fat free creamer and putting wheat croutons in it and fat free cheese on top.

I hope you all have a great day! I have realized how much I need y'all...

Love,
Deanne

o2bskinny
05-11-2005, 08:30 AM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to say I have not fallen off the planet. As goddesskim said, On mothers day we had to rush my dad to the hospital. He was so sick. Long story, but I have to run. In short, he had to have emergency surgery yesterday to get rid of blockage in his small intestines. He is in Intensive Care. I am spending most of my time at the hospital, I don't know when I will be back when I can. I have to go take my mom to the doctor and then back to the hospital. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
Kim

PURPLEPANSY
05-11-2005, 09:02 AM
hi vixens-
Kim- I hope your dad is ok.
deanne- the replacement? awwwwww. I get attached to my pets also. I was taking care of Jamie's parakeet while she was at school. The stupid bird wasn't use to me and bit me often. Then he got used to me and of course I got attached. Then he died and I was crushed. I get very very attached to animals. Yesterday I'm at the pond in our back yard looking for the mallard ducks that come everyday. I got upset because I had bread and they didn't come. I have attachment problems... I even get attached to people. Jamie's ex bf's mom and I got very close. We had ALOT in common. I feel awful that we won't be able to get together anymore. What is the point if the kids aren't involved?
Well I'm off to the md with Jamie, her temp this am was 103.9. Not normal for a 19yo.
Jim is doing well and went back to work today. I'm glad as him being home isn't good for my waist line!
Love ya all
Lynn~~

PURPLEPANSY
05-11-2005, 09:03 AM
Karen when do you start your new job? Are you done shopping for new clothes yet? :)

goddesskde
05-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Ok, I'm back as well. We had a game and a practice yesterday evening. So I didnt get home until 9pm.
I've been calling Kim every so often for updates on her dad. So far so good. His blood pressure is come back up (lowest i heard was 68/35) last night it was 100/40 so low but a big improvement. And he was lucid after surgery so that's a big step up. They are at the doctors office with her mom this morning for a check up (nothing to terribly serious there) I'll call her this afternoon for any more information.
I'm miffed over the diet this week. I'm sure it's just the tom thing but OMG its totally frustrating!! I slipped up a bit this weekend, but I kept my calories down so it shouldnt have been that detrimental to my diet. Sigh.. I'll pull out of my funk I'm sure
I just need to get back into the swing of things with my exercise and such.
Hope everyone is doing well today

chubbyvixen
05-11-2005, 12:08 PM
La la la la la la...IM BORED!!! I think Ill go rent some movies and Nic and I can sort of have a movie night.

Oh Nic and I found another monkey. Its the first girl that we've been able to find and its so sweet. She tried to take my wedding band though. We also found a cat that looks just like Lucy. I also found a donkey. If we had our own villa and yard, I'd get it.

Ok, Ill post later...love yall

Deanne

krngallo
05-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi Vixens! :wave:

Kim--so sorry to hear about your father. I will keep you and your father in my prayers. Hang in there!

Deanne--Glad you got out and had some fun with your hubby! Sounds like you are having a good time and kicking up your heels a bit. I think your vet is right--your cat just might be out having some fun. I know what you mean about feeling so close to your animals--they are a part of our family. We interact with the critters every day and get used to their affection. So its normal to miss them so much.

Lynn--I hope your daughter gets better soon. That would be horrible to be sick during finals! I hope she makes it through everything okay. Keep us posted. You asked when I start my new job--on May 23rd. I think I have all the clothes I need--but that hasn't kept me from looking for more. I just want to go in there and feel good about myself. And most of my old clothes were so casual. So I had to get some stuff that looked a little more dressed up. Its been fun in a way, but also a little stressful to spend more money then I probably should on myself. Oh well--I saved the receipts so I can return some if I need to!

Diane--How is your first day on WW? Do you like the leader at the meeting you went to? That can make a huge difference sometimes. I had an awesome leader when I went to meetings, so inpsiring! She had kept 85 pound off for more than 15 years. And she was always so funny and made you think. I hope that it works for you!

GoddessKim--Thanks for the update on Kims father. Good to hear things are improving! Hang in there yourself and getting out of your "funk". I know you can do it! I know what you mean--I need to get my butt back to the gym and also start walking again. I got myself in a bit of funk too. No more excuses!

I am just sitting at my desk eating a Lean Cuisine...being a good girl today. I have a diet Lipton Tea. I try to only have one diet drink a day--and the rest just water. I am actually addicted to drinking a lot of water now. Strange, but after a while you crave it. At least I do. That's a good thing!

Hope you are all having a good day and getting out of those funks! I think we need a group hug! Here is my group hug to y'all! :grouphug:

jessicamt
05-11-2005, 12:15 PM
We havent yet named the cat. I got it for Joe, and he is not home right now, so when he gets home he will name it. She is so cute, i am kind of worried though, cause she is still being bottle fed, and yesterday we got her to eat some canned cat food yesterday around 1pm, and she hasnt pooped yet, so i am kind of worried. I hope she is fine. She will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. Ok well gonna go grab lunch. Oh yea i have a interview today, a place near my house, i hope it goes well, but i have been on so many interviews and no positive feedback, so i am getting kind of discouraged. talk to you all soon.

Jessica

chubbyvixen
05-12-2005, 04:56 AM
Hey girls! Where the heck is everyone? The thread is going to die!

Karen- I try to drink only one diet drink a day too. Its hard though...I need that extra bit of caffeine to keep me going. Better to drink diet coke than coke though. I dont even touch coke anymore. I hate the taste now! I didnt drink diet coke until i started dieting and now I love it.

Jessica- I wouldnt worry about the kitty. Our baby wouldnt poop either. Anytime you change their diet, they can get a little stopped up. I wouldnt worry about it. She'll be fine.

Ok chicks...today, I get back on the wagon. I know I said when Nic goes back to work but I just couldnt wait. Isnt that weird?? My weigh ins are on Friday, so I will skip this week and do next week. I had an apple for breakfast so far. Ill probably grab a packet of oatmeal or something.

Y'ALL BETTER POST TODAY!!! I MISS Y'ALL.

Love,
Deanne

goddesskde
05-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Ok Ok Ok Ok Deanne I'm posting already. Yesterday was the only night this week that we didnt have to be at the ball field. Woo hooo I had a good time just hanging out with the family. Ok so i did watch Lost and an episode of ER that I recorded last week lol but they were there.. most of them at least lol. I was just happy to have dinner as a normal family together and not running out the door. We have a band concert for my oldest daughter tonight. Two of my younger girls will miss ball games, but they'll live. I've let their coaches know and that's the best I can do. I refuse to let them miss their sister's concert. Its an all for one thing in this family..

As far as diet and exercise goes, i'm holding my own. Although I've gotten out of my walking routine with Kim not here. It's kinda boring to go alone. Even with my 4 yr old lol.. all she does is want to stop and pick flowers so walking is difficult to say the least.

chubbyvixen
05-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Kim, you are always just go go go, arent you? Does it make your eating habits easier or harder? I know that when Im busy, I tend to eat less amounts. The bad thing was, I would eat less and then once I was finally able to relax, i wanted to eat my body weight. I guess there are goods and bads.

Nic and I went to eat a little bit of sushi today. I stuck to the crabstick rolls, no mayo. Then, I had a salad. I cant really count the points but I know I did ok. Ill have a light dinner.

Ok, Ill post lata...

Deanne

PURPLEPANSY
05-12-2005, 09:41 AM
HOWDY HO VIXENS...~~
I am back on the diet wagon today. I'm still drinking coffee....

Jamie has mono and possible Lymes. I drove her back to school after the doctor and got lost coming home. I was in a state of panic. I was by myself and I had to pull over to call Jim to help me. He said back track. I said I can't I'm on some highway to ****.
Well I finally did and made it back to the college and then made it home. I'm such a ditz
There is nothing we can do for the mono, we have to wait for the Lymes results. Always something in this house...

goddesskde
05-12-2005, 09:42 AM
Well it's easier IF we eat at home. It's **** if we have to eat out a lot. There are only so many chicken salads one can stand lol.

goddesskde
05-12-2005, 09:45 AM
I'll keep my fingers crossed for your daughter Lynn.. It's hard to have a sick chile.. no matter how old they are.

PURPLEPANSY
05-12-2005, 09:45 AM
kim~ I hope you dad is doing better. I'll say a prayer for him
Deanne~another monkey.. Do they wear diapers???? LOL.. I love the name lola for an animal I dunno why...
Karen~ who needs a new job to buy clothes..;) LOL... I certainly don't
Kim~ keep up the walking routine. At least try.
Diane~ I'm thinking of going back to weight watcher meeting. I lost steadily when I attended, the support is wonderful also...

PURPLEPANSY
05-12-2005, 09:46 AM
thanx for the well wishes kim... I know.. I feel for her, especially with all these exams... I wish I could take them for her.. but then she would certainly fail.. LOL

goddesskde
05-12-2005, 09:49 AM
LOL i know.. i couldnt even pass my 7th graders tests. They do everything (math) differently now. And you have to show your work so if you do it differently than they teacher taught but still get the right answer.. its still wrong.. how they can do that I dont know, but they do. Doesnt seem quite fair.

chubbyvixen
05-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Hey Lynn! Im sorry your daughter is sick. Ive never had mono although I have had friends that have. I remember how terrible they felt. Having to take exams would really make it so hard. I feel for her. Hopefully, she'll be better in no time. Do the doctors give meds for mono? What exactly is Lymes?

PURPLEPANSY
05-12-2005, 09:52 AM
LOL I hear ya on that!!
Heather is in 10th grade and I swear the math she is doing has just been 'made' up. It is crazy. Both my kids think I am a dope when it comes to math. It is true that I can barely balance the check book!!
I had to get tutored to pass math in nursing school. I aced the exam but soon it flew out of my head....

goddesskde
05-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Ive never had mono either.. just lucky i suppose, but it takes FOREVER to heal from it. And I dotn think there is anything they can give you to help that process..

chubbyvixen
05-12-2005, 09:55 AM
Yea Ive heard that it can take months to heal. There were kids in high school that would be gone for a month at a time.

PURPLEPANSY
05-12-2005, 09:57 AM
There is no treatment for mono, bed rest, fluids. Lymes disease is ramped in our area of the north east. It is a tick born illness. You get bit by a tick and boy can you get sooo sick.
I had it twice, the first time I had it for months and finally a doctor diagnosed me. You get high and low fevers, body aches that very very severe, the kind where you feel like you ran a marathan when you can barely get out of bed. Also as the disease progresses you can get heart paplitations and it can effect the heart and neuro transmissions. Very dangerous stuff.
Jim had it two years ago. He was very sick for a few weeks. The treatment is 30 days of doxycycline an antibiotic. I hope she doesn't have it, but the doctor wants to rule it out in case. Poor kid hasn't had a break since her breakup with matt.....

goddesskde
05-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Well they say bad things travel in 3s.. maybe this is her third and final bad thing for a while..

chubbyvixen
05-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Wow...that sounds awful! I've never had any bad sickness other than the flu. No broken bones either. I've been lucky. Im such a pansy that I dont know if I could handle getting really sick.

Is Jamie still with the same guy(mike?)? Is he taking care of her? When does she get out of school?

chubbyvixen
05-12-2005, 10:04 AM
KIM, I tell my husband that all the time. I've noticed all my life that things come in 3s. I first noticed it with deaths. Then, other things as i got older. Now, he starts to notice it. Im glad Im not alone on that.

PURPLEPANSY
05-12-2005, 10:05 AM
well gals,
my house looks like a tornado hit it. I have sooo much cleaning and laundry to do. I have to get the oil changed on my car. Heather has singing lessons after school. I have bills to write checks to.

Lynn's menu of 5/12

oatmeal with an orange 4pts

turkey and nf cheese on a roll with mustard 7 pts

ziti with 1 meatball, salad 10 pts

2 light fudge pops 3pts
total 24pts
no exercise today, ( Does sitting at the computer typing count?) :)

chubbyvixen
05-12-2005, 10:08 AM
Heck yea it counts! How do you think I exercise?? Just kidding...you can exercise tomorrow. Your menu sounds yummy!

PURPLEPANSY
05-12-2005, 10:09 AM
she is still with mike... She gets out of school on friday for the summer.....
But i'm sure she will be spending alot of time back in albany at his apartment.. sigh... It is very hard to allow your child to grow up. I had always thought that I had sooo much time for this.. well it came at a blink of an eye... although Jamie is driven to get her masters degree in atmospheric science. All she talks about is getting married and having kids. She loves kids. She is just growing up sooo fast... I wish I can put a rock on her head and keep her little..... think that will work???
see ya latah gals.. love ya all...

goddesskde
05-12-2005, 10:17 AM
I need to get moving myself. I have laundry to do, bathrooms to clean and kids to chase.. sigh.. the life of a stay at home mom.. and we're called lazy and un-ambitious.. lol boy if people had to do what we do every day they'd be looking for a major paycheck..

goddesskde
05-12-2005, 10:22 AM
No it doesnt work.. my 12 yr old just said the brick i put on her head gave her a headache lol

krngallo
05-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Hi vixens,

I just got home from a day going to the immigration office to get my husbands green card renewed. Thankfully we only have to do that every 10 years. Although, he might become a citizen before this 10 years expires. I am kind of sleepy now--thinking about a nap. I took tomorrow off from work too, so I can do more fun things--like take a mandatory drug test for my new job and get some stuff ready for my daughters b-day on Saturday. So even though this should be a long weekend--it feels more like work! Not to mention the piles of laundry are nearly hitting my roof. I have to say my older daughter Alexa (the one having a birthday) is very helpful with cleaning. She is a bit of neat freak already--constantly straightening. I think she is the Mom sometimes with the house cleaning--she gets after me to help her! Where in the world did that come from? I was the teenager with piles of clothes in my room--and frankly I am an adult with the same problem. But I keep the rest of the house clean (well I try anyway). I think there is more to life then a perfect house anyway. And with so much on my plate--it's just not always a high priority.

Anyhooo...glad to hear everyone is getting back on the bandwagon. I think I am aiming for Monday with my diet. I just have too much going on the next couple days to be really focused. But I will try to not over do it. And definitely keep guzzling water.

Lynn--I hope your daugter feels better soon. I thought Lymes was kind of dangerous from what I heard. Is it a heavily wooded area around you? I thought ticks were common in those types of areas. That sounds kind of scary.

Deanne--Good for you to get back on the wagon even earlier then you first thought you would. You are starting to think healthier, and so it must be getting easier to stick with it--which I think is what we should aim for. When we can live in a healthier way every day, no matter what the occassion--then we will have found the way to commit our life to a healthy routine. That is one things I love about WW, you don't have to stop living--you just have to find balance. That's what its all about, isn't it?

Goddesskim--have you heard from the other Kim? Is she doing okay with her father? Good for you sticking with your walking routine--even if you have to stop and pick flowers every once in a while with your little girl. I remember those days! But at least you are moving! That is what counts!

Okay girls, its almost Survivor time. I am going to go watch my show and do some homework before I go to bed. I will check back tomorrow! G'nite!

goddesskde
05-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Ok girls.. our last post was yesterday????? I know the weather is gettign warmer, but we can all at least check in once a day..
Where is everyone????????????????????????????????????

PURPLEPANSY
05-13-2005, 05:45 PM
HI GIRLS..!!
I just got back from Albany. I had to pack Jamie's things at school. What a job. Box after box, how this kid got all that stuff in a 8x6 room is beyond me.....!!
I'll post more tomorrow.. I promise LOL
Eating has been great.. BUT I'm playing pokeno tonight.. and that always has obstacles..
Love
Lynn

krngallo
05-14-2005, 02:17 AM
Hi Vixens!

It has been a busy couple days for me...I took a couple days off work, but had a ton of errands to do--so it wasn't exactly two extra days to relax. My daughters birthday is this Saturday--so I took her shopping to pick out what she wanted. She is at the age where she would rather do that--and that is fine with me. I have just finished cleaning a couple rooms in my house and feel pooped. Tomorrow will be another busy day. My daughter wants to go cosmic bowling for her b-day and bring along her two best pals. It should be fun.

Well gals, I am headed to off to catch some zzz's. Hope you are all hanging in there! Keep on posting, ya hear!

chubbyvixen
05-14-2005, 10:39 AM
Hey chicks!

How are things going? Things are good here. Beautiful day. Of course, last night was Nics last night to go out and party so we slept until noon. He goes back to work tomorrow. Yuck. Im happy though because it'll be easier to get back in the groove of things. His vacation was so nice though. He looked for a new job. He is supposed to get a call back from US embassy about a job there.

Oh and we got a new kitten. I wanted one that was mine. The baby one is going to a guy that has his wife coming soon. So, I was lucky enough to find an all gray cat with gray eyes. Im not sure what to name him. Maybe something in Arabic.

Eating is just average. Not totally back on the wagon but working towards it. Tomorrow will be my official day back. Im ready to feel healthy again. It really helps my mood when Im eating better.

Ok, will post later...

Love,
Deanne

PURPLEPANSY
05-14-2005, 08:38 PM
hi there vixens,
I did alot of gardening today. I'm soo beat.
Heather has her 'friend' over. HIS name is Patrick. I'm not ready for this. Heather will be 16 on May 19th. He is 18.
Jamie is still sick. Her fever is low but she is very tired.
I'm going to my mom and dad's tomorrow. They live an hour from us. We are going there for dinner.
I hope everyone is well.

chubbyvixen
05-15-2005, 04:19 AM
where is everyone??????

goddesskde
05-15-2005, 07:14 PM
ok everyone, here's a quick update on Kim's dad. Basically there has been little change over the last few days. He came thru surgery pretty well and seemed to improve the next morning. He was trying to talk to Kim and seemed much better. By the second day after surgery he was no longer lucid and has since started being combative. They have had to restrain him so he wont pull out tubes or iv's. They are trying to get him moved to a different hospital and put under the care of his regular doctors. They just really don't know what the problem is at this point. We are all praying here and would appreciate it if you could say a little prayer for him as well.

I hope everyone is doing well with their respective diets and exercise programs. Things here are plugging right along for me. I havent weighed in in almost 2 weeks. I started my period the day before my usual weigh in and I just stopped bleeding on Saturday.. geez.. being a girl sucks sometimes lol. I'm hoping for just a small loss this week and I'll get back to full force trying again on Monday. (tomorrow is my weigh in day)
I'll try to keep everyone up to date, but information is few and far between on Kim's dad.

candlelady4
05-16-2005, 04:23 AM
I hate to hear that about Kim's Dad sure doesn't sound good. Her family will be in my prayers. Please keep us informed.

My DD had her baby shower yesterday and got some really nice things. She got tons of little girl clothes just can't wait to dress her up. :D I have been used to t shirts and jeans for the boys this will really be a treat.

Well I used my flex points at the shower...cake :o I weigh in tomorrow so today and tomorrow are going to be slim pickins around here. I do hope I have lost a little. :^:

I have a busy day planned today this house needs some attention bad.

Diane

chubbyvixen
05-16-2005, 05:40 AM
Hey chickas...

Kim, please let Kim know that we are praying for her. We all love and miss her. How are you by the way? Are you still walking everyday?

Diane, how is weight watchers coming along? Your first weigh in is soon, isnt it? Do you like WW?

Ok, today I am TOTALLY back on the wagon. Nic is back to work. Poor thing, a year ago, he gave a damn about this job. He cared about it. He took pride in it. Now, he is so unhappy with it. Its an awful job. Hes so stressed. I just feel for him. He got a call back from the embassy about a job there. The closing date for it is on the 25th, so he should hear something by then. That means, he wouldnt even have to sign another contract with Dyncorp. Dyncorp is blacklisted from all the banks here and even the phone company for not paying their bills. They let people leave the country without paying their loans. Other companies here require that the person have an exit letter from them before they leave the country. It prevents the unpaid loans. So, now we can get a loan to get a car. If we're going to be here long term, he needs a company that will allow us to do so.

Sorry for babbling. Ill be ok. I promise.

Now as for the rest of you chicks...where are you? Im so mad at y'all. I need your support!!

Love,
Deanne

candlelady4
05-16-2005, 07:19 AM
Deanne yes I weigh in tomorrow and I love WW so far. I am a little nervous about the weigh in.....DD babyshower was yesterday need I say more? The cake was awesome and I shouldn't have eaten such a big piece. Oh well we shall see tomorrow if no weight loss hopefully no weight gain. I have done pretty good on it this week I think. It sure is teaching me about portion control which is my main problem. I hope Nic gets the new job, it is not good to be so unhappy with your job causes major stress believe me I have been there and done that. You guys hang in there it will all work out, it always does.

chubbyvixen
05-16-2005, 07:56 AM
Diane...Im sure your weigh in will be fine. WW has taught me alot about portion control too. I've realized that I dont have to supersize it to get full. Its crazy to see how much I would overeat in the past. Its also crazy to see that a small amount of food can fill you up.

I just got finished adding pictures to my site. There some of the new kitty. Its http://munozchick.tripod.com

Ok, Im going to go eat lunch now...

Love,
Deanne

goddesskde
05-16-2005, 09:36 AM
Ok just a quick note to post my loss for the week.. 2lbs.. whew.. i was worried there for a while.. thought i had hit a plateau or something lol

goddesskde
05-16-2005, 09:39 AM
Deanne, i'm still walking.. well ok i just restarted walking. I took the week off hoping to just go again when Kim could. i feel badly going without her since it was her idea to start in the first place. But I'm gonna go again this morning ( i went yesterday with the hubby) and hopefully she will be able to pick up when things calm down for her. I'll tell her you guys are thinking and praying for her when i talk to her later on today..I dont have any updates, i'm not sure there are any at this point in the day. I'll post as soon as I get some information

PURPLEPANSY
05-16-2005, 10:05 AM
HI GANG!
Yesterday I went to my moms and ate alot. I'm back on track today. I would like to weigh in but I'm so afraid!! I'll wait till next week... sigh..
I'm waiting test results for Jamie, I'm hoping everything shows up clear. Now that she is home she wants to get a job but she is still sooo exhausted from what ever she has.
I still alot of boxes to go through and sort.
My mothers friend got a cute lil yorkie. I want one!! Jim said nooooo. Dakota would eat the poor doggie. I have time to work on him by my birthday... ((wink))

I hope Kim's dad is ok. Please tell that I'm thinking of her she must be a wreck.

Diane I'm thinking of going to actual meetings. I'm doing wwers online, but I feel more accountable when I attended a real life meeting. I have my OA meeting tonight. I really enjoy it.
post latah....

chubbyvixen
05-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Congrats Kim!! I gained a pound and a half. Im not worried about it though. Im going to try to eat 22 points each day all week. I just want to see how much I lose if I stick to it 100 %.

Kim, Im proud of you for walking. Thats awesome that your hubby went! I hate walking by myself. Its just very lonely. Im sure you miss Kim, dont you? I do :(

Ok, Im eating a lean cuisine...its SOOO good. Im about to go get some arabic books to brush up on my arabic. Then, its clean up time around this house. I hate living with all men. I swear they wouldnt know what a broom was if it was up their...well, nevermind. Lets just leave it at that.

Ok, Ill talk to yall later...

Love,
Deanne

chubbyvixen
05-16-2005, 10:11 AM
Yay Lynn! How are ya girl? I hope Jamies test comes back clear. It sounds like she feels a little better since she wants to get a job. Dont let her over do it.
I wish I had meetings here. It would be nice to have the accountability. I use Nic as my accountability for now. I get embarressed when I fall off of the wagon. For some reason, I feel that Im disappointing him. It actually helps. Hes totally supportive though.
Lynn, If Jim can have the mercedes...you can have a yorkie :)

Love,
Deanne

PURPLEPANSY
05-16-2005, 10:14 AM
LOL Deanne, I never thought of that!! Yes, he got that damn car. I want a yorkie.. good point ( writing that down) LOL

I do much better when I go to meetings. I guess when someone else is weighing you.... plus I'm paying for it.. so I feel I HAVE to do it...

PURPLEPANSY
05-16-2005, 10:16 AM
well I have a ton of phone calls to make... and get my rear in gear.. start my day..
stay healthy everyone.. you vixens are always in my thoughts..

goddesskde
05-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Yeah I miss Kim, I'm used to having someone to vent on every morning. Its nice to have a girl friend to talk to. I'm not really used to that. I never had a lot of girl friends.. i tended to hang out with guys growing up and even into my mid twenties. After a while though I just couldnt put up with their stupid **** lol. Guys are fun once in a while, but dang why do they have to be such pains in the ***?? That and I think the hubby was tired of having a bunch of dudes hanging around the house lol. He was always kewl with me having guy friends.. as long as he knew the guy and trusted him..otherwise all bets were off and he got all territorial lol. Dont blame him, if i didnt like someone he hung out with I'd have to pee a circle around him too LOL great visual huh!!
Well the hubby is off work this week so I have to help him work around here a bit... woo hoo.. go me lol

chubbyvixen
05-16-2005, 12:01 PM
Lynn-Thats what Im here for girl...to help you out. We gotta stick together :)

Kim- You are on a roll tonight!!! I always hung out with guys too. I didn't get along with girls my age at all. I had 2 girlfriends, the rest were guys. And yes, they are pains in the ***. I think its in their nature. Nic is a pain in my *** but i love him. Hehe...Im a pain in his too Im sure.

Lets see, its 7pm and I need to eat dinner soon. Nic gets home at 10pm so Ill probably eat then. For now, Im watching CSI season 3.

Love,
Deanne

goddesskde
05-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Ok weird.. i cant seem to get the last posts that went up.. I'm still getting things from yesterday morning.. but the forum listing says lynn posted this morning... arrrrrrrrgggggh

candlelady4
05-18-2005, 06:23 AM
Just a quick note to post my results from last night at WW. Drumroll please.........I lost 2 lbs. I am very pleased with the result was afraid I wasn't going to lose any since I had a little trip up the night before my usual midnight snacking. :o I have got to work on that. I have learned if it is not here I won't eat it. I tried to keep those WW chocolate cakes around but not a good idea for me.

I hope this finds everybody doing good. Have a great day, I will try to check in later today got alot of yard work to do today and then dentist appt. at 2. :(

chubbyvixen
05-18-2005, 06:54 AM
CONGRATS DIANE!!! Thats awesome. Its very motivating, isnt it? Just to let you know, there is a new thread. Curvy vixens #5.

Love,
D

goddesskde
05-18-2005, 09:53 AM
I cant find curvy vixens #5 :(