Weight Loss Support - Be accountable! Post your food diary-May 2005

Sunshine1
04-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Looking for a group to share my daily food intake with. I find that I am much more successful when I have someone I feel accountable to. :D

chubbyvixen
04-27-2005, 01:20 PM
Feel free to come over to curvy vixens. We'd love to have you!

Love,
Deanne

AuntJanny
04-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Hey Sunshine1, I'm in Missouri too! I'm a new user and could always use the support also. I joined slim4life and I have quite a ways to go to reach my goal of 149 lbs.

I keep a daily diary of what I eat and would be happy to talk to you.

aphil
05-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Ladies,
Since this isn't really a support "group" per say-I am going to leave it here, and change the name of the thread so everyone knows to post their food diary here if they want to be accountable to someone. :)
Aphil

Sunshine1
05-04-2005, 09:55 AM
Thanks!!!!

Today May 4th --
Breakfast was a bagel bar (130 calories)

I will update with what went in my mouth at lunch.

paperclippy
05-04-2005, 10:18 AM
If y'all don't mind, I think it will be easier for me to remember to journal if I post what I eat here instead of fitday (b/c I eat so many things that aren't listed there, I have to make a new custom food every single time!).

Breakfast, 6:45am (before running) -- Kellogg's Smart Start Antioxidants with skim milk and fresh strawberries

Snack, 10:00am -- Dannon fruit on the bottom yogurt, blueberry (140 cals)

back this afternoon after lunch and snack number two! I packed a Lean Cuisine for lunch, and half a PB&J sandwich and half an orange for snack #2, so hopefully that is all that I'll eat! Today is a high calorie day for me, because I ran so much this morning. I only snack on running days, and always with yogurt after running to get some protein.

Idealperson
05-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Great thread, I need to be accountable too!

Here is what I had yesterday:

Br: Fresh pineapple
LU: A can of tuna mixed with Miracle whip lite
Shredded lettuce and tomatoes added
SN: Slice of angel food cake with FF cool whip and strawberries
DN: Pork Chop with 98% FF cream soup, brown rice, onions and green beans
SN: FF/SF popsicle

I am doing WW and I get 24 points each day...I know I don't eat enough dairy, but I do take a calcium supplement.

2frustrated
05-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Oh you guys are so GOOD! I'm within calories, but all I ate was junk really! :rofl: I did go kickboxing, and I am under exam stress (1st one tomorrow!)

Tuesday:

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with skimmed milk

snack #1 - chocolate Hob Nob biscuit
snack #2 - english muffin one half chocolate spread, one half honey

Lunch - omlette with babybel

snack #3 - chocolate Hob Nob
snack #4 - see above
snack #5 - Banana smoothie with skimmed milk
snack #6 - party ring (cookie/biscuit)
snack #7 - see above
snack #8 - hob nob
snack #9 - crackerbread

dinner - 3 fish fingers in an english muffin

post workout snack - cheesecake!

:rofl: I ate so many biscuits! :rofl: all told the cals come to 1739 which is not bad for a kickboxing day!

mommysalami
05-04-2005, 01:53 PM
what is a hob nob biscuit?

punkrockgrryl
05-04-2005, 04:48 PM
breakfast- 2 pieces whole wheat bread with brummel&brown

lunch- 8 flatbread crackers, 3/4c hummus, 1 med tomato (fresh! from a farm!), 12 twizzlers (i have to stop now!!!)

snack- 1 small plum

h2o- 24oz so far

dinner- don't know yet. no real fruits or veggies in the fridge. in fact, fridge is a little bare. probably rice pilaf-- cashews, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries toasted together (without oil) mixed into a batch of basmati rice and topped with a yummy cucumber/yogurt riata. maybe pick up some salad fixins on the way home from work to go with.

h2o goal- finish nalgene

aphil
05-04-2005, 05:50 PM
punkrockgrryl-drop the Twizzlers and back away slowly!!!!!! :lol:
Those things cannot come into my house...they are EVIL.

paperclippy
05-04-2005, 07:54 PM
The rest of my day . . .

noon -- Lean Cuisine spinach and mushroom pizza
3pm -- half an orange
4pm -- half a PB&J sandwich
8pm -- I'm about to have dinner, which will be some pasta (not whole wheat though) with tomato sauce, and maybe a slice of oatmeal bread, and a salad w/fat free dressing.

I think that will be all for today, but I do have Jello Sundae Toppers in my fridge in case I get a sweet tooth craving later tonight!

paperclippy
05-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Hm, I guess the food diary thread isn't so popular . . .

At any rate, today I had:
breakfast - Kellogg's Smart Start, skim milk, strawberries
lunch - Lean Cuisine broccoli and potatoes in cheese sauce
snack - Cup of tea w/sugar and cream, one small cookie w/M&M's in it (I went to a lecture and those were the refreshments)
dinner - two eggs, scrambled, on buttered toast (oatmeal bread), and three oatcakes with honey

I don't think I did so well today, but I'm hoping the calorie count comes out about right anyway. We couldn't decide what to make for dinner, and were feeling lazy, thus the scrambled eggs and oatcakes.

suechef
05-05-2005, 08:40 PM
It's interesting to see what everyone eats. Here's my long list.

breakfast -long cook oatmeal with splenda & cinnamon
coffee with silk soy milk
(Masters swim practice)
1 T peanut butter (not planned, but necessary!)
1.5 c thawed strawberries
1 c 1% cottage cheese
Lunch: yam, sweetpotato & butternut squash soup (homemade)
snack: 1 oz cheddar cheese
Supper: weird today. Normally I eat a lot of veggies, lunch & supper. Today I experimented cooking with millet, so I wound up having a bowl of millet with soy milk, currants, slivered almonds & cinnamon. Yum
1 cup homemade applesauce with splenda
snack now: cup of Celestial Seasonings chai with a little soy milk (later, perhaps cocoa with soy milk, can you tell I love it?)
cheerio,
Sue

aphil
05-06-2005, 08:49 AM
Yesterday I had:

Breakfast: oatmeal with raisins, yogurt

Snack: apple

Lunch: Chicken soup with rice, banana

Snack: Health Nut bagel (bagel that is whole grain-not white-with sunflower seeds, soy, bits of nuts, etc. in it-they are high protein/high fiber)

Dinner: Grilled Chicken and a salad with mixed greens

Snack:Protein/Meal Replacement Shake-Myoplex Lite

1550 calories total

Idealperson
05-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Yesterday I had:

BR: 1 banana/ pineapple chunks
LU: a small Taco salad with no chips and lite French dressing
SN: SF jello with fruit in it
DN: 1/2 cup of beef and noodles, sm. piece of garlic bread
large salad and a wine cooler :o

I was down a pound and half this morning...not bad, but weigh in is Sat.

2frustrated
05-06-2005, 12:11 PM
mommysalami, A hob nob biscuit is a bit like a flapjack, all oaty and crunchy, but I guess not as chewy, more crunchy, and the ones I bought had chocolate on the top :o

punkrockgrryl
05-06-2005, 02:53 PM
yesterday started off alright- got bad- and tried to redeem myself

breakfast-
coffee with barest dribble of 1/2 & 1/2, 1/2 c hummus and 6 flatbread crackers

mid-morning-
iced latte

'lunch'-
too busy to get away from work (like i was planning) SO I ATE CANDY. the horror. the twizzlers.

dinner-
turned out so yummy- based on a dish called 'cold sesame noodles' i used to practically live off of. i made a sauce of natural pb, tahini, toasted sesame seeds, a drizzle of sesame seed oil, thai hot peppers, 1/2 hot water, fresh ginger, garlic, bragg's liquid aminos, and rice vinegar and tossed it with some cooked noodles and cut up carrot, cucumber, jicama, and cilantro. mmm.

h2o 3/4 nalgene large nalgene bottle

today:

breakfast:
2 pieces sprouted wheat toast with brummel and brown
4oz oj

lunch:
1/2 c cottage cheese w/ 1/4 mixed sunflower seeds and flax seeds
1 c leftovers from dinner last night
1 c strawberries

h2o so far:
3/4 a large nalgene
(i would just indicate the ounces, but the numbers have rubbed off the side of my bottle and for the life of me i can't remember how big they are. 34 oz? 36 oz? whatev)

dinner: not sure yet. at least the twizzlers are gone though ;)

paperclippy
05-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Today has been kind of off and on. I know I will eat a lot of bad stuff tomorrow, we're going to a friend's party and I'm making dessert to bring along!

Anyway, here's my haul for today:
breakfast (6:45am) - Kellogg's Smart Start with skim milk and strawberries
(workout)
snack (10am) - Dannon fruit at the bottom raspberry yogurt
lunch (12:30pm)- Lean Cuisine chicken parmesan
snack (4:30pm) - 1 oatcake with currany jelly
snack #2 (7:30pm) - piece of sourdough bread
dinner (8:30pm) - modified version of a recipe of my mom's -- basically onion, some frozen veggies, canned corn, crumbled tofu, and stewed tomatos with chili powder, plus some sugar snap peas (raw)
snack (9:30pm) - a chocolate wafer cookie and a marshmallow (!), plus I licked the bowl from the pie I was making! :o

Well, I think my chances of weighing in at 149 tomorrow morning like I'd hoped are pretty slim. I guess I'll have to do a few extra laps at the track Monday morning!

suechef
05-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Pretty good day today. Wanted to try my new steelcut oats but had to get up at 5:30 for the gym & didn't have the 40 minutes - I wonder if you make 'em the night before if they can be kind of spruced up in the morning? Anyway, here's today:

Breakfast: oatmeal, coffee with skim milk, 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese

sort of brunch before work: 2 cups green beans with 1/2 ounce toasted almonds, stirfried.

lunch: sweetpotato soup; ff plain yogurt with 1.5 cups strawberries

snack: 2 chocolate chip cookies

supper: spinach salad with tomato, cucumber, feta, cottage cheese, balsamic vinegar; slice melba toast with peanut butter.

Betani
05-08-2005, 12:31 AM
The day started out good: Oatmeal and an apple for breakfast, a veggie sandwich for lunch, but for dinner, I seccumbed to pizza. Thin crust with chicken and onions, which I split with my husband. Of course, I was at a festival, and walked my buns off for most of the week, so hopefully that'll help. Weigh-in is tomorrow for me!

paperclippy
05-08-2005, 08:27 AM
Uh-oh, as expected yesterday was a bad food day for me. We went over to our friends' house for a party, resulting in lots of eating!

breakfast - oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar
lunch - small lunch, some leftovers from last night (I ate about an hour before we left for the party)
rest of day (I ate the entire day, so I can't split it up!) - potato chips, pretzels, crackers, cheese, salami, a hamburger, corn casserole, fruit salad, strawberry pie, grashopper pie, lemon pudding pie, chocolates, and Mike's hard lemonade. :o :o :o

I guess I have to be extra-good today!

aphil
05-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Yesterday (Saturday)

Breakfast:
whole grain cereal and 1/2c. 1% milk
banana

Lunch:
Health Nut Bagel and natural peanut butter
2c. cantalaupe

Snack:
Smart Zone bar
yogurt

Dinner:
salad
small piece of lasagna

1650 calories

suechef
05-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Yesterday:
Bfast: oatmeal with currants & slivered almonds, cinnamon, splenda; coffee with soy milk.
lunch: homemade hummous (black bean & garbanzo, no oil); 2 wasa fibre bread, pickles, olives, spinach, 1% cottage cheese with strawberries
Snack: peanuts & Callebaut chocolate chips
Supper: big spinach salad with homemade light blue cheese dressing, edible pea pods, etc.

Betani
05-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Breakfast: Corn chex w/ skim milk
Lunch: Fazoli's--grilled chicken salad w/ 2 breadsticks, 1 small bite of husband's cheesecake
Dinner: Pierogies
Snacks: (This is where I fell apart) 3 chocolate sandwich cookies (no trans, though) w/ skim milk, few tortilla chips w/ salsa, 1/2 a Kit Kat

The only way I stayed within point range was from power walking for over an hour today. :o

paperclippy
05-09-2005, 09:23 AM
yesterday:

breakfast - Kellogg's Smart Start w/skim milk
lunch - Lean Cuisine chicken and vegetables
snack - slice of strawberry pie :o
dinner - mixed green salad w/fat free Italian dressing, spaghetti with pasta sauce, store-bought garlic bread (very buttery, I shouldn't have eaten as much as I did)
snack - slice and a half of grashopper pie :o

Well, at least we finished off the leftover pie, so there is nothing there to tempt me this week. Today I'm starting with a clean slate! (Even though I'm up a pound since Friday, oops!)

Idealperson
05-09-2005, 11:18 AM
I weighed in at WW Saturday and was down 2.8# :cb:

Here is what I ate yesterday-it was more than usual, but then it was a holiday! Happy Belated Mother's Day to all...

BR: 1 egg, 2 sausages, 1 piece WW toast and some fried potatoes

LU: 1 Brat (no bun), 1 hamburger (no bun) broccoli salad, baked beans and a piece of lite yogurt pie.

DN: none still full from lunch

SN: 2 Special K bars

I figured this to be about 31 points, so I will be using some of my flex points way...today will be better! :^:

aphil
05-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Yesterday (Sunday):

Brunch:

2c. cantalaupe
1sl. whole wheat toast
turkey bacon

Snack/mini meal:
meal replacement high protein bar

Dinner:
Baked potato w/broccoli and low fat cheese
ceasar salad

Snack:
2c. cantalaupe

1305 calories

Let's try to get in those fruits and vegetables whenever we can!!!!! ;)

paperclippy
05-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Doing better today!

breakfast -- Kellogg's Smart Start w/skim milk and fresh strawberries
(went for a 43-min run after breakfast)
snack -- Dannon fruit on the bottom yogurt (blueberry)
lunch -- Lean Cuisine vegetable pizza
snack -- whole wheat bagel w/low-fat cream cheese
snack #2 -- small piece of sourdough bread
dinner -- leftovers from a few days ago and rice (about 1.5-2 cups total), mixed green salad w/fat free Italian dressing

Possibly a little snack later this evening . . . I drank all my water today too.

Betani
05-09-2005, 10:52 PM
For breakfast and lunch today, I finished off leftover thin crust pizza. (Darn this "waste not" attitude) Also a small dish of yogurt at lunch. Dinner was cajun rice with bits of fat free hot dog in it. Snacks = skinny cow ice cream sandwich, popcorn, and a bowl of corn chex.

aphil
05-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Breakfast:
Meal Replacement Protein Shake

Snack:
Granny Smith applesauce (no sugar added)

Lunch:
Small chicken taco (lettuce, tomato, etc.)
Light Lays chips

Dinner:
Lean Beef
2 servings broccoli
Soymilk

Snack:
Tofutti Cutie (soy ice cream)

1590 calories

Calorie wise I was okay...but I missed my daily "goal" of 5 servings of fruit/veggies slightly-I only had 4.

suechef
05-10-2005, 10:22 AM
yesterday:
bfast: steelcut oats, coffee with soy milk
lunch: black bean soup, ff plain yogurt with 1.5 cups fr strawberries
snack: 2 oz callebaut chocolate
supper: huge salad with mixed greens, peas in pods, sweet yellow peppers, turkey breast, tomato, homemade blue cheese dressing
snack: soy milk with cocoa powder & splenda (150 cals)

punkrockgrryl
05-10-2005, 02:55 PM
yesterday-
breakfast:
two slices seeded wheat toast w/ brummel & brown
oj
coffee w 2% milk

lunch:
egg salad sandwich (egg salad made with lf yogurt, french mustard, pickled okra, jicima, lemon juice, cider vinegar) with sprouts, avocado, and cucumber on sprouted wheat bread
1c mixed strawberries & cantelope
1/2 c sized serving homemade bread pudding (at least i subbed wheat bread and 2% milk in the recipe... still not great, i know :devil: )

snack:
iced americano with 1oz whole milk
cookie

dinner:
cabbage/carrot/quinoa soup with one spoonful of pesto
mixed green salad with tomatoes. carrots, and flax seeds and vinagarette

h20- lousy. maybe 16 - 20 oz

today-

breakfast:
1 piece seeded wheat toast with brummel and brown
v8

lunch:
same sandwich as yesterday
1 c mixed strawberries and cantelope
1/2 c lf cottage cheese w/ 1/4 c mixed sunflower and flax seeds

h20 so far- 1/2 nalgene

dinner:
today is the boy's birthday and the girl and i are taking him out to the place that is always at the top of his dining out list (but is almost always voted down... poor guy)-- for pizza and beers. have set my limit at two slices (without using the evil garlic butter or ranch on the side) and two beers and a small side salad. the pizza at this place is awesome- so think good thoughts for me :D

paperclippy
05-10-2005, 09:53 PM
breakfast: Kellogg's Smart Start with skim milk and strawberries
lunch: Lean Cuisine chicken chow mein
snack: 1/2 PB&J sandwich on whole wheat bread
dinner: pasta with sauce, made with ground turkey, red bell pepper, onion, and kidney beans, mixed green salad w/fat free Italian dressing, and one ear of corn on the cob!
snack: whole wheat bagel

Probably a little high on the calories today, but not too bad!

Betani
05-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Wow, Paperclippy, that dinner sounds wonderful!

Breakfast= orange, coffee w/ creamer (2pts)
Lunch= WW Smart One Penne w/ chicken and broccoli (4pts)
Dinner= 2 slices Hungry Howies pizza and 5 howie wings (saved my points for that)(13pts)
Snack= skinny cow ice cream sandwich and a bowl of corn chex (6pts)

1274 calories

flxthct107
05-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Tuesday-
B - South Beach Diet meal replacement bar & SF/non-fat vanilla latte
L- Lean Cuisine - Salmon & Basil (didn't like it)
D - Salad w/romaine&Spring mix, kidney beans, black beans, tomato, chicken, egg and cheddar cheese w/thousand island dressing

90 oz of Water

Wednesday
B- Fruit Bowl from Wendy's and coffee w/real sugar and cream
S- 10 Whole wheat saltines
L- Healthy Choice Supreme Pizza
D- Wendys small chili, side salad w/reduced fat ranch and 5 piece chx nugget

80 oz of water

This is a great thread. I know I really enjoy posting on the exercise log in the 20-something board because it keeps me accountable.

almostheaven
05-11-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm seeing a pattern of so many eating just an item or two for breakfast. Granted, at this point, I'm eating a LOT more. LOL But I went to a naturopathic doctor and after speaking with her, I changed my breakfast style and still lost weight.

Now the portions are larger these days, but the meal is about the same. I mix and match the rest but always have eggs (boiled, scrambled or fried using cooking spray). Other items I include are bacon or ham, tomato slices or tomato juice, whole grain cereal or whole wheat bagel or whole wheat toast, sometimes yogurt or fruit.

Normally 2 eggs, one slice of bacon and half a bagel would work, but this morning was 2 eggs, 3 bacon and a whole bagel with tomato juice. The rest was to feed junior. LOL

I was stuck at a plateau when I was just eating the cereal every morning. She explained how some foods help to breakdown others, so if you're eating carbs, you need to balance it with proteins, etc.

I dunno, but I still lost weight and it seems to satisfy me more when I have a well-rounded breakfast. And I figure that breakfast should be like any other meal. When we sit down to dinner, we generally want our meat, veggies, and grains all in that meal, why not at breakfast too.

aphil
05-11-2005, 04:22 PM
almostheaven-
My schedule is really hectic and the only real "meal" I eat is dinner. The rest of my day is actually grabbing a piece of fruit here, a handful of nuts or a cup of yogurt there, that sort of thing. I actually don't eat three meals a day-it is more like I "graze" through the day. For my journaling purposes, I may list a protein bar and a banana for breakfast-but most likely I had one at 8 am, and the other at 9:30 or 10. :lol:
If it weren't for having to make dinner for my husband and kids-I probably wouldn't sit down to a full dinner either-just maybe have a small grilled chicken salad, and maybe a starch of piece of fruit an hour or two later.
Everyone has different eating styles-my husband isn't much of a snacker at all like I am-he is definitely a three meals a day person. (it sounds like you are too! :) )
I think as long as everyone is getting adequate protein, whole grains, calcium, and plenty fruits and vegetables in their daily diet so that their day is well rounded, then they are doing okay. On the other hand-if your diet is really lacking in a few areas-you are consuming a lot of carbohydrates and slacking on the fruits/veggies/calcium rich foods, then you need to make some changes in your diet for nutritional purposes.

Betani
05-11-2005, 04:41 PM
I know what you mean. Most of the time, I'm just not hungry in the mornings, and I hate forcing myself to eat. I keep a tub of roasted almonds at my desk for when my blood sugar drops sometimes, but I've never felt that I've been lacking anything by only having a piece of fruit in the morning.

paperclippy
05-11-2005, 05:54 PM
I would love to have a well-balanced meal every morning, but I just don't have time. I eat cereal because it takes about 30 seconds to put together! I figure that my cereal is grain, I add milk which has protein, and top it with fruit, so it's kind of like a mini-balanced meal. Bacon and eggs on a bagel sounds delicious, but for some reason something inside me says "that will be too many calories!" even though it's probably not. :)

almostheaven
05-11-2005, 07:14 PM
I know the time issue was hard for me too. I found a few ways around it, like using microwaveable bacon, boiling eggs to last several days, or fixing a scrambled egg mix so I only need to pour it into a hot skillet in the morning. I had to force myself to get up a little earlier and make myself eat breakfast. Used to be I either skipped breakfast or I did a little stop for donuts or a sandwich at Burger King later in the morning on the way to work.

When I changed my diet, I tried cutting out all sat. fats. So eggs was one of the things I avoided. Until I went to the naturopath and a nutritionist. At the time, I was eating a bowl of Kashi every morning. I had started developing a rash. We never did figure out the problem and it stopped bothering me. But the naturopath thought it might be related to not enough fats in my diet, which is why, for my health, I had to do what I could to get some eggs into my breakfast every morning. Now it's just kinda become natural for me.

paperclippy
05-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Almostheaven, I have been trying to add fats back into my diet like you did. I'm just worried about going over my daily calories I guess, fat has more calories than carbs or protein. When I have eggs I usually just cook the whites b/c of cholesterol, I guess I am just too lazy to cook in the morning because I will get dishes dirty and I don't want to wash them!

Today's haul:

breakfast -- Kellogg's Smart Start w/skim milk and strawberries
(workout)
snack -- strawberry low-fat yogurt with blueberries and granola (from Au Bon Pain)
lunch -- Lean Cuisine lasagna!
snack -- one oatcake with jelly
snack #2 -- oatcake PB&J sandwich (I have finally used up all the oatcakes!)
dinner -- asparagus and a stir-fry (seasoned tofu, bell pepper, frozen mixed veggies, chicken broth) with rice

Betani
05-11-2005, 09:41 PM
I was bad today :(

Breakfast= orange and coffee w/ creamer, almonds (3pts)
Lunch= leftover pizza (8pts)
Dinner= szechuan tofu (est13pts)

I'd banked a few points from workouts, but I don't think I deserve a snack tonight.

Betani
05-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Attack of the munchies!

Lunch= WW Smart One Santa Fe Chicken (2pts)
Dinner= a piece of salmon so horrible that not even ketchup could save it (4pts), fat free hot dog w/ bun (3pts), steak and potato soup (4pts)
Snacks= Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich (3pts), chunk of lite cheese (1pt), corn chex w/ skim milk (3pts), popcorn (0pts)

1142 calories according to FitDay

My husband had a tooth pulled today, so I was on my own for dinner. After the salmon disaster (what a waste of 4 points!), I just didn't know what to do to make up for it!

paperclippy
05-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Breakfast -- whole wheat bagel with fat-free cream cheese (all my bowls were dirty, so no cereal!) and a glass of orange juice
Lunch -- Lean Cuisine Thai Style chicken
Snack -- banana
Dinner -- leftovers from a couple nights ago -- pasta w/meat sauce, broccoli, and asparagus (mmm, I love asparagus)
Snack -- one marshmallow! I have to take care of my sweet tooth somehow!

suechef
05-12-2005, 10:09 PM
bfast: big bowl steelcut oats; silk soy milk
snack: yogurt & blueberries
lunch: cottage cheese & strawberries, 2 cups lovely crunchy-sweet peas in pods
dinner: tuna casserole made with brown rice pasta (not wheat), tuna, anchovies, capers, tomatoes.
snack: 5 dates

almostheaven
05-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Ok, I'll try this.

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices tomato, 1 light Yoplait yogurt
Lunch: Lettuce salad with light ranch dressing, bowl of white chicken chile (Ruby Tuesday's), pineapple and mandarine oranges from the salad bar
Dinner: 1 trout filet in olive oil, baked potato with light cream cheese, broccoli, watermelon
Snack: Organic Odwalla bar

flxthct107
05-13-2005, 11:22 AM
Thursday-
B - Apple and Walnut Salad from McD
L- Chicken salad w/cheese, SC, mild salsa from Chipotle
S- Fruit & Yogurt Parfait from McD(bought at breakfast)
D - Tuna w/light chips and salsa

Not much Veggies and lots of sugar! :(

paperclippy
05-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Today's intake:

breakfast: Kellogg's Smart Start w/skim milk and strawberries
(workout)
snack: Dannon low-fat yogurt w/blueberries
lunch: Lean Cuisine Margherita Pizza
snack #2: half PB&J sandwich on whole wheat bread
dinner: 3/4 chicken sandwich from Boston Market, and I split a side of sweet potatoes and a side of mac & cheese with my bf, and a handful of plain boiled green beans

Betani
05-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Lunch= Lean Cuisine chicken w/ almonds (5pts)
Stress point= Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms (3-4pts) (dangit)
Dinner= Santa Fe Chicken Salad from Culvers (est10pts) (They really need to get the nutritional info out on their new stuff)
Snacks= Edy's no sugar added triple chocolate ice cream (4pts), wheat chex (4pts)

It wouldn't have been quite so bad if I'd been able to get out and exercise today. Thunderstorm watches all day. There's got to be some kind of quiet exercise I can do in an upstairs apartment without bothering the neighbors.

Betani
05-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Not a bad day, today:

Breakfast= Corn Chex w/ skim milk, coffee w/ creamer (4pts)
Lunch= Fazoli's grilled chicken salad w/ 1 breadstick (5pts)
After workout= bit of cheese (1pt)
Dinner= Entire bag of frozen Mediterranean vegetable mix cooked in a skillet with 1 Market Day Lemon Herb Chic-N-Steak, with garlic parmesean popcorn salt sprinkled on top (5pts)
Snacks= fat free hot dog (3pts), bowl of Wheat Chex (4pts)

I've done very well with exercise lately, so I might have a 4pt bowl of no sugar added ice cream tonight.

paperclippy
05-14-2005, 10:11 PM
Uh-oh, I ate a lot of crap today. I'll make up for it by being really good tomorrow though, I hope!

Breakfast: 2 egg whites sandwiched in a whole wheat bagel (buttered with tub margarine), glass of orange juice
Lunch: leftover tofu stir-fry I cooked the other night with some rice, one marshmallow (!)
"Snack": half a cup of New England clam chowder and a "doughboy" (my bf and I were driving around Rhode Island, and decided to stop for some real Rhode Island food) -- a "doughboy" is basically a piece of sugared fried dough that is about the size of a donut with no hole
Dinner: BBQ Ranch Bacon burger from Chili's, with fries (and ketchup)

Bleh. We bought half a dozen doughboys b/c that was the smallest you could order, but after eating just one I felt like "that was good, but if I eat another it will be disgusting!" I had never had them before, they're kind of like weird New England style churros.

Betani
05-15-2005, 09:04 PM
Not the best day:

Breakfast= Corn chex w/ skim milk, coffee w/ creamer (4pts)
Lunch= 1/2 fat free turkey sandwich (3pts)
Stress point= Krispy Kreme (5pts) (ouch)
Dinner= Lean Cuisine Pepperoni french bread pizza (6pts)
Snacks= black licorice bits (3pts), bowl of wheat chex (4pts)

*sigh* I was having a bad day today, and my husband bought me a Krispy Kreme to help me feel better. He was so sweet and sincere that I didn't want him to feel bad too by telling him I couldn't have it. I was still able to stay in my point range, though.

paperclippy
05-16-2005, 09:19 AM
My internet had to be unplugged because of a leak in our ceiling yesterday, but now that I'm at school I can post yesterday's intake.

Breakfast: Kellogg's Smart Start w/ skim milk and strawberries
Lunch: Lean Cuisine (I forgot which one)
Snacks throughout the day: a doughboy, one marshmallow, some orange juice, and two slices of Italian bread
Dinner: spaghetti with tomato sauce and potatoes (cut up and baked, with salt and some ketchup)
Snack: 3/4 of the last doughboy

Not so good, but at least I drank my water.

Idealperson
05-16-2005, 12:02 PM
I have been on vacation and haven't been very good-though not as bad as I normally would have been....Last week at weight watchers I lost 2.8# and this week it is back, but today is monday and here I go again. Today's plan is:

BR: 1 banana, 4 oz. lite yogurt

LU: salad with meat and lite dressing

DN: penne pasta with asparagus

SN: yogurt and an orange

Sounds like a good plan-let's hope I do it... :^:

flxthct107
05-16-2005, 01:08 PM
I ate horrible this weekend, let's see if I can remember everything. :(

Friday-
B- All bran breakfast bar
S- almonds
L- Ate Mongolian out- Noodles, beef, pineapple, mushrooms and soy sauce. Cooked over oil and water.
D- Ate Mexican out - beans, rice, cheese enchilada and a tamale. It was very spicy so I didn't eat much of each.

70 oz water

Saturday-
B- Trail mix granola bar
L- Ate out -Croissant w/avocado, tomato, lettuce, turkey and mayo. Bag of chips.
S- Almonds & PB and crackers
D- Chicken Breast, salsa and FF refried beans. Light chips.
S- probably 4 beers and 3 shots of red bull and jager :dizzy:

60 oz water

Sunday
L- Ate out Beau Jo's-4 pieces of pizza ( threw out most of the bread/crust) & Mac Salad
D - Ate out bennigans -4 beers, 2 potato skins and 1 slice of quesadilla w/SC and salsa.

Told you it was a bad weekend!!!!!!! Hopefully I will do better today!

flxthct107
05-16-2005, 07:20 PM
Monday

S- almonds (before workout)
B- low carb bagel w/PB and a banana
L- Ate out -Salad w/kidney beans, artichoke hearts, peas & Carrots with French dressing. 1 breadstick.
S - 4 crackers with little bit of PB
S - All bran bar
D - Refried Beans, salsa and a few light chips
S- 2 Sundae Toppers Jello pudding cups :devil:

paperclippy
05-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Good day today!

Breakfast - Kellogg's Smart Start w/skim milk and blueberries
(workout)
Snack - Dannon fruit at the bottom yogurt (peach)
Lunch - Lean Cuisine sweet and sour chicken
Snack - Slice of bread
Dinner - salad w/carrots, snap peas, radishes, and tomato, w/fat free Italian dressing, spaghetti and meatballs (made with ground turkey) -- I went easy on the spaghetti b/c it was a big salad
Snack - Half slice of bread (it's this huge loaf of Italian bread, yum yum!)

AND I drank about 3 liters of water today. I usually get 2 to 2.5 liters. I can feel the crap from the weekend getting washed away!

shennan
05-16-2005, 09:20 PM
Ok... lets see...
B- OJ w/Cranberry (300)
S- Granola Bar (120)
L- 1/4 chk salad sand, 1/4 cup cheese tortalini, 1/2 cup fruit (400)
S- small cheesec cake brownie (v.bad) (400)
D- Chk Pasta, broccoli, bread & butter (600)
S- Chocolate Shake (skim milk, ice, moca syrup) (300)
** 2120 / 1460 **
Not that hot... but ok...
1 mile, 4 liters water...

Betani
05-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Lunch= lite tuna salad w/ saltines (4pts), yogurt (1pt), bit of cheese (1pt)
Dinner= roasted vegetables over rice (10pts)
Snacks= handful of Munch 'Ems (?pts), 3 reduced fat Oreos and skim milk (4pts), popcorn (?pts)

It's the rice that did it. It was 8 points in and of itself. But, I couldn't bring myself to throw it out. Mom taught me never to waste food!

Idealperson
05-17-2005, 10:21 AM
I stuck to the basics yesterday and am down a pound this morning even though Flo came to visit... :^:

BR: Oranges (2)
LU: can of tuna, Mir. Whip Lite, Onion and lettuce
DN: Tater tot casserole made with alot of veggies and lite cream soup
SN: Banana and SF pudding with lite cool whip

shennan
05-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Not doing to bad today (yet)
B - OJ and a Granola Bar (270)
S - Small Salad (120)
L - Grilled Chicken Breast, 1 wheat roll, 1 stalk asparagus (400)
S - Stupid Mini-Pastry (300)
Total so far: 1,090 calories. Pleanty left for a "sensible dinner" and a possible snack ;)

aphil
05-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Stupid Mini-Pastry

:rofl:

flxthct107
05-17-2005, 07:22 PM
Tuesday

B-almonds ( was supposed to have plain oatmeal with splenda and cinnamon, but forgot my cinnamon and tried PB in it.....it was nasty so it got thrown out) (170)
S-almonds (170)
L-Lean Cuisine spinach and mushroom pizza (310)
S-yogurt & 2 saltines w/a smidge of PB on them (150)
D- Chipotle chicken salad w/SC, cheese & salsa and a couple chips my BF ordered (740)

100 oz of water

1540 calories

paperclippy
05-17-2005, 10:09 PM
B - Kellogg's Smart Start w/skim milk and blueberries
L - Lean Cuisine 3 cheese chicken and broccoli
S - slice of bread, 2 blueberries
D - one ear of corn (w/tub margarine and salt), about 1/2 C rice, and "southwest pinto bean skillet chili" -- mostly veggies and a lot of beans

Plus a swig of milk. I also drank about 3.5 liters of water today!! I should be floating away any minute... :lol:

Betani
05-17-2005, 11:45 PM
Lunch= Lite tuna salad w/ saltines (4pts), yogurt w/ fiber (1pt), bit o' cheese (1pt)
Dinner= 2 chicken planks, corn cobbette and 2 pups from Long John Silvers (10pts)
Snacks= 3 reduced fat oreos and skim milk (4pts), bowl of wheat chex (4pts)

I hearby renounce forever Long John Silvers. I had no idea just how much trans fat their food is swimming in! I wish I'd known years ago!

Betani
05-18-2005, 11:14 PM
Breakfast= the usual orange and coffee
Lunch= Lean Cuisine pepperoni french bread pizza
Dinner= Szechuan tofu and vegetables
Snacks= Bowl o' wheat chex, 3 reduced fat oreos w/ skim milk, and a couple of black licorice bites.

I've gotta start cooking again tomorrow. I can't keep getting take out.

paperclippy
05-19-2005, 08:44 AM
Oops, I forgot to log yesterday.

breakfast - Kellogg's Smart Start w/skim milk and blueberries
(workout)
snack - Dannon fruit at the bottom yogut (strawberry)
lunch - Lean Cuisine vegetable pizza
snack - slice of bread
snack #2 - banana
snack #3 - another slice of bread
dinner - leftover spaghetti and meatballs, and leftover potatoes
snack - two bites of an apple

Hm, come to think of it, I bet my calories were pretty high yesterday b/c of the bread and banana. Not too shabby though!

flxthct107
05-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Wednesday-

S-almonds (170)
B- Low carb bagel w/PB and 1 c milk (460)
L-Lean Cuisine - Spaghetti and Meatballs (270)
S-2 saltines w/smidge of PB & Coffee w/sugar and creamer (150)
D- 1/2 can of bean & ham chunky soup and 5 saltines (250)

100 oz of water

1300 calories

I need to start eating fruits and veggies everyday!

aphil
05-19-2005, 12:05 PM
I think that everyone should try to eat more fruits and veggies. I aim for 5 servings per day MINIMUM. Not only because they are low calorie for the portion size you get-but because they contain so many nutritional benefits-fiber, properties that lower the risk of cancer and other diseases, fight the effects of aging-and so many things.
I think it is important not only for us to stay in our calorie/points ranges-but try to choose foods that provide fuel and nutrients for our bodies.
When I eat 5 servings of fruit/veggies per day-I also have much less room for junk if I want to stay in my calorie range for the day. :)

Betani
05-19-2005, 12:17 PM
One think I like to do (and really should do more often) is buy those bags of frozen stir-fry vegetables, heat them in a skillet or microwave them and eat the whole thing as a meal. Very filling, and a good mix. One of my favorites is Flav-R-Pac's Meditteranean Vegetable mix, and also the Fiesta Mix. It's also a cheap meal, when you get right down to it.

aphil
05-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Yes-and if you want to fill them out, it is really easy to toss some brown rice with it, or a little cut up chicken breast. Very easy!

almostheaven
05-19-2005, 06:09 PM
I think that everyone should try to eat more fruits and veggies.
Not sure if I'm meeting my fruit and veggie requirement. Does a half cup of canteloupe, half cup of pineapple, one red delicious apple, approximately 2 cups of lettuce salad with light dressing, a half cup of sweet peas, and bad bad me...a small amount of french fries from Ruby Tuesdays about fit the bill? And I haven't even had supper yet. LOL

I think I'm a fruitaholic. I love the fruit off the salad bar at Ruby's and eat so many apples I sometimes think I'm swimming in them. And now that I've talked so much about it, think I'll go grab some cherries from the fridge and have a snack. ;)

paperclippy
05-19-2005, 10:08 PM
Today:

breakfast - oatmeal with blueberries and 2 tsp sugar, cup of milk
lunch - Lean Cuisine cheese ravioli
snack - one very yummy apple!
dinner - well, I threw some stuff together and it was pretty darn good, here are the ingredients: couscous, chicken, carrots, red bell pepper, butternut squash, peas, corn, water, and spices (no salt).
snack - half a whole wheat bagel with low-fat cream cheese and some milk

aphil
05-20-2005, 09:49 AM
almostheaven-you are doing very well in that department if you eat produce like that regularly. ;) Good for you.

Man, you mentioned the cherries and now I have to go buy some. I love those things!!!

Betani
05-20-2005, 10:28 AM
Yesterday I didn't do a very good job of journaling.

Breakfast= apple, coffee
Lunch= lean cuisine pizza
Dinner= Black bean soup at panera w/ roll
Snacks= I remember a small dish of macaroni salad, and a palm full of dark chocolate m&ms, but I don't remember if I had anything else. We went to the movies for the first time in a long time, and with the mindless snacking, I don't remember if I took any thing of my husband's or not.

flxthct107
05-20-2005, 11:51 AM
Thursday-

B-low carb bagel and PB (340)
S-Strawberry Banana Yogurt (100)
L-Lean Cuisine - Chicken Fettuccini & 5 wheat saltines (350)
S-coffee w/creamer and sugar (needed somethin' to keep me awake!) (100)
S-2 glasses of wine and a Beer & a mini steak sandwich (not normal servings) (620)
D- 1/2 can of soup & Saltines & Light Chips (340)

1850 calories (ouch!)

100 oz of water

Idealperson
05-20-2005, 01:38 PM
So far today I've had:
BR: 1 pear, fresh strawberries 2 pts.
LU: Lean Cuisine 6 pts.
planned- SN: FF choc. pudding 2 pts.
DN: 2 tortillas 3pts.
FF refried beans 2 pts.
Lite sour cream and lite cheese 2 pts.
1/2 chicken breast (chopped) with salsa 3 pts.

20 points (planned) and I've already done 30 min. of exercise!

almostheaven
05-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Man, you mentioned the cherries and now I have to go buy some. I love those things!!!
I'm always on the lookout for them. They seem to just be hitting the markets now. But they're never out for long and they don't stock a lot of them. I bought 3 of the 4 bags they had just to make sure I didn't have to go back for more later and find they were all out. :D

paperclippy
05-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Today (so far):

breakfast -- Kellogg's smart start w/skim milk and blueberries
(workout)
snack - Dannon fruit at the bottom yogurt (blueberry)
lunch - Lean Cuisine mandarin chicken
snack - half a PB&J sandwich on whole wheat bread, one almond M&M (I really restrained myself!)
dinner - broccoli -- a lot of it!. My bf and I are in the midst of a not-quite-fight, but we'd already cooked the broccoli, and so I'm munching it. ;) Hopefully he will be feeling less stressed out soon and we can have a real dinner in a little while. It will probably be small though because I'll be full of broccoli!

Betani
05-21-2005, 12:13 PM
I hope things smooth out well between you and your boyfriend, Paperclippy

Yesterday:
Breakfast= apple and coffee
Lunch=Lean Cuisine grilled chicken (Only 3 points, but it did a good job of keeping me satisfied to the end of the work day. I'd get this one again. And again...)
Dinner= Meat Loaf Special from the local 50's diner. I figured it wasn't as bad as their burger/fries combos. Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a small piece of bread pudding for dessert. Good thing I'd banked points!
Snack= an evil dark chocolate twix. Only part of me regrets it. I deep cleaned the bathroom most of the night, so that had to help balance it.

eeyoredja
05-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Hi,
My name is Donna, and I am 26, from Indiana. I would like to join your thread, as I feel like I do better if I am accountable to some one else. So Far today, I have been so bad!! Got up late, and went to nephews 3rd birthday, so breakfast was a small piece of birthday cake, but I played with the kids at the party, so burned a little of it off. I am getting ready to go to the grocery, and get lots of fruits and veggies for this week, so glad it's cantaloupe and strawberrie season!!

paperclippy
05-21-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi Donna, you're welcome to join us posting our daily intake!

Betani, thanks for the well-wishes, everything turned out fine. I think he's having a "quarter-life crisis" as they say. :) Of course that means I ate weird stuff the rest of the day yesterday.

Finishing off yesterday:
(after the broccoli)
1/4 cup hot cocoa (prepared with milk, it's really rich)
3 marshmallows
1 slice of whole wheat bread buttered with tub margarine
(that has to be the weirdest dinner I've had in a long time, but I think I ate like five servings of broccoli, so that's good at least!)

Today so far:
breakfast - one whole wheat bagel, half with a little tub margarine and half with fat-free cream cheese (only 30 cals for 2 Tbsp, but it doesn't taste anything like regular cream cheese)
lunch - :o half a "wimpy skippy" (spinach, cheese, and pepperoni calzone-type thing) and 2.5 slices (small slices though) of mushroom pizza :o :o :o
snack - :o half a chocolate truffle (Autocrat coffee-milk flavored) :o

I'm planning on having lean cuisine for dinner to make up for it, and maybe I'll have some fruit too. At least I don't feel *too* bad because we went for a walk leaving around 10am, ended up at the pizza place at noon, and got home at 2pm, so I got some exercise.

Betani
05-22-2005, 01:02 AM
I think I spent every last point I banked this week at dinner tonight.

Breakfast= wheat chex and coffee
Lunch= entire bag of Flav-R-Pac Mediterranean mixed vegetables
Dinner= Texas Roadhouse- Shish KaBob, 3 rolls, a bit of a fried onion appetizer, two or three forkfuls of rice, and half a cup of chili.

Oy, weigh-in is tomorrow morning, too...

Betani
05-23-2005, 12:12 AM
Breakfast= Wheat chex and coffee w/ creamer
Lunch= cottage cheese w/ strawberries
Dinner= BBQ chicken breast and a double baked potato, with a slice of dinner bread
Snack= sample pack of chocolate covered nuts from a local candy maker, and a few licorice nibs

1422 calories

paperclippy
05-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Yesterday:

breakfast - Kellogg's smart start w/skim milk and blueberries
lunch - Lean Cuisine chicken enchilada suiza
snack - half an apple
snack - half a whole wheat bagel, with a little tub margarine
dinner - Well, we had dinner at my advisor's house, but I'll see if I can give a general idea of what I ate. A few wedges of pita bread and a little bit of hummus, some sort of vegetable stew with couscous, two glasses of wine, about a cup of various fruit sorbets, some strawberries and blueberries, about five small cookies. I think that's it. I ran an extra-long time this morning to make up for it! :o

Vegan Vixen
05-23-2005, 06:49 PM
16 oz. water

Smoothie made with 2 cups strawberries, 1 cup mangoes, 1/2 cup blueberries and 1 1/2 cups orange juice

8 oz. water

16 oz. passionberry kombucha

3 cups salad of shredded beets & carrots, mixed baby greens, sprouts and cucumbers with garlic/lemon/tofu sauce

1 1/2 cups Indian Dahl Soup

1/2 slice sprouted whole grain bread

and that's it for now...there will be some dinner after my next workout :)

paperclippy
05-23-2005, 07:34 PM
breakfast -- Kellogg's smart start w/skim milk and strawberries
(workout)
snack -- Dannon fruit at the bottom yogurt (raspberry)
lunch -- Lean cuisine cheese french bread pizza
snack -- a couple gulps of OJ
dinner -- about 3/4 cup white rice, baked salmon (maybe 5-6oz?), and a huge bunch of green beans. Yum yum!

planned:
snack -- Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich (160 cals)

Betani
05-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Breakfast= apple and coffee w/ toasted almond creamer
Lunch= cottage cheese w/ strawberries, dish of microwaved veggies
Dinner= Buffalo shrimp salad
Snacks= few chocolate covered hazelnuts, bit o' cheese, popcorn, baked tostitos and salsa

1276 calories

Vegan Vixen
05-24-2005, 12:02 AM
okay, so dinner was the following:

2 cups steamed cauliflower
1 cup steamed rainbow chard
1 T. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. flax oil
1/2 cup wild rice
1 cup pinto beans

and I'll have 16 oz. more water by the time the day is over

Betani
05-24-2005, 11:37 PM
Breakfast= apple, coffee, and a bit o' cheese
Lunch= Southwest chicken soup
Dinner= Baked fish sticks, potato wedges
Snacks= 3 cookies and a cup of skim milk, baked tostitos and salsa, and another bit o' cheese

Vegan Vixen
05-25-2005, 01:27 AM
16 oz. water

1 cup steamed cauliflower
1 cup pinto beans
1/2 T. nutritional yeast

12 oz. Rooibos Tea

1/2 cup steamed spinach
2 cups steamed cauliflower
1/2 cup pinto beans
1 slice spelt bread
1 T. guacamole

16 oz. water

6 raw macademia nuts

Smoothie made with:

1/2 cup strawberries
1 cup mangoes
1 cup blueberries
1 1/2 cups orange juice

8 oz. water

2 cups mixed greens (romaine, arugula, spinach)
1 cup sprouts (broccoli and sunflower seed)
1 tomato
1/2 a cucumber
1 lemon, juiced
1 tsp. flax oil
1 T. nutritional yeast
1 clove pressed garlic

3 corn tortillas
2/3 cup pinto beans
1/4 cup hot tomato salsa
2 T. guacamole
2 tsp. nutritional yeast

16 oz. water

It looks like soooo much food but is under 1,500 calories and is packed with fiber, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins! Ah, the joys of being vegan :)

paperclippy
05-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Yesterday:

breakfast -- Kellogg's smart start w/skim milk and strawberries
lunch -- Lean Cuisine glazed chicken (with wild rice and green beans)
snack -- whole wheat bagel with fat-free cream cheese
dinner -- field greens salad w/fat-free Italian dressing, and my own creation: "taco casserole" -- corn tortillas, lean ground turkey cooked with reduced-salt taco seasoning, tomatoes, salsa, low-fat refried beans, and low-fat cheese
snack -- half a skinny cow ice cream sandwich

flxthct107
05-25-2005, 02:47 PM
Bad Bad :( I need to grow up and stop drinking!!! One it's bad and then just makes me eat like crap when I'm hungover!!!!!! I won't be shocked if I gain 5 lbs this week. :( :( I'm still posting hoping the embarassment helps me get back on plan! I don't think it gets any worse! :eek: Plus, I wonder why I'm so broke!

Friday-
B-Sausage, egg, cheese Quesadilla w/SC and Salsa -
L-Chilis 1 SW eggroll, dressing, 1/4 of chicken ranch sandwich, few fries, bite of grilled cheese
D-Nachos from bar and probably 8 bottles of Bud Light and 6 shots of yager and red bull through out the night :(

Saturday-
B- McDonald's Deluxe Breakfast
L-Schlotsky's Orignal sandwich and BBQ chips
D-6 bottles of Bud Light and 5 shots of yager and redbull through out the night. :(

Sunday-
B-Frozen Tostino's Pizza
D-Side Salad w/ a roll and ranch, wings, potato skins, m.sticks from Bennigans. 4 beers.

Monday-
B-Light chips, black beans and cheese w/salsa @ home
L-Homestyle chicken strips, BBQ sauce, fries from Wendy's
D-Grilled steak Stuft Burrito and soft taco supreme from T.Bell
S-Small chocolate malt from DQ

Tuesday-
B-English Muffin w/butter and jelly. 1 glass of skim milk.
L- Spanich rice, chicken, steak, SC, Cheese, tomatoes, tortilla soup, salad w/ranch. (Lunch at the Marriott for work)
S- 4 mints
D-4 beers :(

Wednesday- (so far)
B-almonds
L-cashew chicken sandwich, BBQ chips, CC cookie :(
S-Bag of Doritos
S-1/2 bag of popcorn
S-graham cracker w/PB
D-1/4 of cheeseburger and a few fries, 7 beers and 1 shot :devil:

OK, I think I can take the prize for the worst eater/drinker out there!!! I need to get back on track. Yikes!

blues4miles
05-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Yesterday:
Frappuccino (9oz, low fat)
Slimfast meal bar
Mac'n'Cheese
Carrots
Soy chocolate shake

calories: 1150

Find if I vary at all from the 1200 plan I just don't lose. Was a little low on Monday, and I'm sure being low will slow my loss for this week, but hopefully I can do my best to hit 1200 the rest of the week. Hope everyone else feeling healthy and hopeful!

AnnieRN
05-25-2005, 07:51 PM
It's cool seeing what everyone eats.

Today:

Breakfast: coffee only (bad, I know)
Lunch: Smart Ones Thai Chicken and Rice Noodles
Dinner: 1 boneless/skinless chicken breast, 2.5 oz fettucine mixed with a pesto sauce and fresh asparagus

About 70 oz. water

Snack later: either Frosted Mini Wheats and FF milk or a frozen fruit bar.

paperclippy
05-25-2005, 10:11 PM
B - Kellogg's smart start w/skim milk and strawberries
(workout)
S - Dannon fruit at the bottom yogurt (blueberry)
L - Lean Cuisine margherita pizza
S - tortilla chips and salsa (not *too* much)
D - mixed greens salad w/fat free Italian dressing, one ear of corn, and meatloaf (with onions and green peppers, lean ground beef)
S - one marshmallow

paperclippy
05-25-2005, 10:17 PM
Oops, I forgot, I also had a tall nonfat chai from Starbuck's. :o

Vegan Vixen
05-25-2005, 10:43 PM
^^^MMMM, soy chai latte :D

Okay, here's what I had today:

16 oz. water

2/3 cup pinto beans
2 corn tortillas
1/2 T. nutritional yeast
2 T. hot habenero salsa

1 piece spelt bread
1 T. hummus
3 carrots
1 stalk celery
1 cup rice milk

16 oz. water

1 cup broccoli sprouts
1 cup sunflower seed sprouts
1 cup romaine lettuce
1 cup spinach
2 carrots
1 tomato
1/2 an English cucumber
4 hearts of palm
1 lemon, juiced
1 tsp. flax oil
2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1 T. nutritional yeast

1 cup pinto beans
1 cup brown rice
2 T. hot habanero salsa
1 T. nutritional yeast

2 glasses organic red wine :D (hey, it builds the blood! ;) )

<I don't know why I called the wine "organic" as everything I usually eat is certified organic, so there it is!>

FlannelAnnie
05-25-2005, 11:59 PM
HMMMM this looks like a pretty good idea. Yepper.

Okay, breakfast....Atkins Shake (sooo not a morning person so I pick easy)
Lunch: Lean cuisine (the low carb one) and animal crackers
Snack: while making dinner...I KNOW..sigh..mixed nuts
Dinner: hotdish..uh..too much and asparagus and then cool whip and that pudding with splenda for dessert...uh..and a little too much cool whip too.

Not a perfect day, but WAY better than I have been doing...baby steps, right?

icecreamjunkee
05-26-2005, 12:44 AM
so I've been reading this post for a while and I think you guys make some pretty awesome stuff :D mind if I join? maybe I won't feel as bad hehe
keep in mind I live on campus at UCLA and I eat dinner in the dinning halls ... which means buffet everyday :o

B: yoplait ff yogurt & large cafe vanilla w/ no sugar added fat-free powder
L: large orange & grilled vegetable sandwich made with 100 whole grain wheat bread, pesto mayo, zucchini, red peppers, yellow squash, and eggplant
S: oreo 100 cal pack
D: bowl of veggies (w/ spinach, corn, jalapeno peppers, and squash), small baked potato with a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese, small piece of apple pie :devil: and an ff frozen yogurt soft serve vanilla cone
S: yoplait ff yogurt

tons of food and even some goodies at dessert but 1400 cals not too shabby :dizzy:

Betani
05-26-2005, 08:51 AM
I got too involved in my trashy book to remember to post last night.

Breakfast= apple, bit of cheese, coffe w/ toasted almond creamer
Lunch= fat free cottage cheese w/ strawberries, 1/2 bag of Fiesta vegetable mix
Dinner= chicken drummies (I took the skin off), 2 cups of dirty rice made with green pepper and onion instead of ground beef.
Snack= a few dark chocolate covered hazelnuts

Vegan Vixen
05-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I put the fruit back in today :D

8 oz. water

3 corn tortillas
1 cup pinto beans
1 cup red rice
1 T. nutritional yeast
4 T. hot habanero salsa

16 oz. water

2/3 cup shredded beets
1/3 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup sliced cucumber
2 cups mixed baby greens
1/2 cup spinach
1 lemon, juiced
1 T. flax oil
1 T. nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp. cayenne

16 oz. water

1 cup steamed kale
1/2 cup steamed carrots
1/2 cup steamed onions
2 cloves garlic
1/2 a lemon, juiced
2 T. nutritional yeast
pinch of habanero powder
1 T. rice wine vinegar

8 oz. water

1 cup mango
1 cup blueberries
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup strawberries
1 T. ground flax
1/2 T. wheat germ

16 oz. water

blues4miles
05-26-2005, 04:41 PM
Yesterday:
Slimfast meal bar
Bean and meat taco mixed (without the tacos)
ff/sf pudding
Calories: 1070

Yes, I did it again, I saved all my calories to splurge on dinner. I needed it though. Did good on no late night snacking either, watched a little tv and went to bed without stuffing my face. Today will be a little harder, going to a large cooked dinner. Just going to try to stuff my face with veggies.

AnnieRN
05-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Day isn't done yet, but:

Breakfast- Lowfat yogurt, coffee
Lunch- Singapore Street Noodles- had a lunch meeting today and I tried to pick an entree with lower cals. This one had 600, but I only ate half
Dinner- PB&J sandwich (didn't feel so hot after eating that chinese for lunch, so I'm not very hungry.) May make a salad later.

At least 70 oz. water.

paperclippy
05-26-2005, 10:08 PM
L - Lean Cuisine macaroni and beef
S - nachos :o (but I measured out the portions and used low-fat cheese, so it was about 250 cals)
D - summer squash cooked in olive oil w/garlic, leftover taco casserole from the other day

Betani
05-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Breakfast= apple, cheese, and coffee w/ usual creamer
Lunch= Chicken noodle soup
Dinner= Fazoli's grilled chicken salad and 2 breadsticks
Snack so far= few black licorice nibs

I've got 10 points left for the day, and I have to use at least 5. I haven't figured out where to go from here.

shennan
05-27-2005, 11:21 AM
i am addicted to cookies!!!!!!! and sweetes!!!!!!

I went through my food diary and from May 9 - Yesterday I have consumed about 9000 calories worth of crap!!! i think that has helped me see that if I coudl JUST SAY NO I would be 3 pounds lighter right now... well June is a new month. I have till June 20 to loose about 5-10 more pounds before the Dr orders me to WW; which I can't afford, so we will see...

Support please!!! :((

flxthct107
05-27-2005, 11:38 AM
I went off the deep end again yesterday!! Ugh. I will get back on track, I swear!!!! I can't take feeling so awful anymore. I have to remind myself how good I felt the last couple weeks eating less and exercising way more!

B-Chorizo, cheese, egg, green sauce & potato breakfast burrito
L-Bennett's BBQ- Beef sandwich, few fries, 1 bread, BBQ sauce and a side salad w/ranch
D- Chinese Buffet **I think those 2 words alone describe enough*** :(

Betani
05-27-2005, 12:28 PM
Shennan, do you eat them right out of the package? I have the same problem with sweets. I can eat an entire box of cookies in one sitting! Lately, I've started dividing them out into serving sizes right away (generally 3 to a serving), that way, when I grab a snack, I don't grab more than I should at a time. USUALLY, I don't feel the urge to take the trouble to go back for more, either.

Also, I just read about volumetrics in a magazine I get (Nutrition Action Health Letter), and got the books from the library. It's interesting about tweaking meals so you feel more full without using so many calories.

I couldn't afford WW either. (Still can't, actually. I work at a library and make next to nothing.) A couple years ago, I did buy a start up kit on ebay for a resonable price, so I'm able to follow the principles without going broke attending meetings and so forth. It's the old program, but it still works for me.

Good luck with your goal, slow and steady wins the race!

Vegan Vixen
05-27-2005, 06:05 PM
1 piece spelt bread
1 T. guacamole
1/2 tsp. nutritional yeast

1/2 cup cooked cabbage
1/2 cup cooked carrots
1/4 cup cooked celery
1/4 cup cooked zucchini
1/2 cup cooked onion
1/2 cup kidney beans
1/2 cup red rice
1 T. nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. cayenne

1 cup mango
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup banana
1 cup orange juice
1 T. ground flax seeds

1/2 cup cooked cabbage
1/2 cup cooked carrots
1/4 cup cooked celery
1/4 cup cooked zucchini
1/2 cup cooked onion
1 T. nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. cayenne

1 cup romaine lettuce
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
1 T. apple cider vinegar
1 T. nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. cayenne
2 T. fresh chopped basil
1 T. flax oil

1 cup steamed kale
1 cup steamed collards
1/2 cup steamed onion
1/2 cup steamed green beans
1 cup red lentils
1 T. nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. cayenne

paperclippy
05-27-2005, 10:56 PM
B: Kellogg's smart start w/skim milk and strawberries
(workout)
S: Dannon fruit at the bottom yogurt (peach)
L: Lean Cuisine teriyaki stir-fry
S: Dannon fruit at the bottom yogurt (raspberry)
D: about 1/2 C rice and about 1 C of my "sweet and sour tofu" (tofu, mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, pineapple, and sweet & sour sauce), about 3/4 C broccoli
S: half a skinny cow ice cream sandwich

Betani
05-27-2005, 11:20 PM
Breakfast= apple, cheese, two cups of coffee w/ usual creamer (bad morning)
Lunch= chicken barley soup
Dinner= 2 med slices green pepper pizza, and 5 small chicken wings
Snack= 3 cookies and skim milk

1349 calories

Gotta start learning that Volumetrics stuff...

icecreamjunkee
05-28-2005, 02:22 AM
Vegan Vixen I love reading your entries cause the stuff you make always sounds sooo yummy! hehe You've given me ideas haha thanks for the inspiration!
not so good today cause I didn't expect to go out to dinner, but my mom asked me so yeah ...

B: 1 c. special k w/ red berries and 1/2 c. nonfat milk
S: 1 c. grapes and 1 quaker granola bar
L: 1/2 c. yellow rice, 1/2 c. green beans, 7 baked frozen steak fries
S: small white peach, 15 grain wheat thins
D @ TGI Fridays: Gardenburger w/ lettuce, BBQ sauce, and 1/2 the bun hehe ... w/ side of fries :o
Dessert: oreo ice cream sandwhich with caramel and chocolate syrup :o :o :o :o but I shared it so I don't feel that guilty :lol:

estimated calories 1750

Vegan Vixen
05-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Vegan Vixen I love reading your entries cause the stuff you make always sounds sooo yummy! hehe You've given me ideas haha thanks for the inspiration!

;) Y'welcome! I need to go shopping; I'm out of salad fixings! We'll see how it goes today when I go to "Real Food Daily" in Los Angeles! It's all healthy vegan food but I may just have to have some potato salad or bread even :o

Betani
05-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Breakfast= wheat chex and coffee w/ creamer
Lunch= 1/2 of a fat free turkey sandwich
Dinner= leftover pizza
Snacks= ranch bunny crackers, lite ice cream, baked tostitos and salsa

1250 calories

I used up all my points for today, but I might use a couple of my banked points later for popcorn or cottage cheese.

icecreamjunkee
05-28-2005, 10:36 PM
;) Y'welcome! I need to go shopping; I'm out of salad fixings! We'll see how it goes today when I go to "Real Food Daily" in Los Angeles! It's all healthy vegan food but I may just have to have some potato salad or bread even :o
o0o0o0o0o is that a store? I actually live in LA and all I know about is whole foods lol :lol:

so today I've just kinda been eatin all day so there are no clear divisions of meals ooops!

yoplait ff yogurt
coconut portuguese pastry
yoplait ff yogurt
mixed berry granola bar
small peach
1/2 c. light ice cream
quaker blueberry muffin bar
1 c. grapes
1 c. cauliflower and carrots w/ ff veggie cream cheese
1/2 c. light ice cream
4 california roll sushi pieces
1/2 c. speacial k w/ red berries
large apple
ear of corn
1 c. ice cream

kinda over did it on the ice cream today cause it was on sale and I got 3 different kinds :dizzy: but I don't care, I would never feel ashamed for having ice cream :D

paperclippy
05-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Well, today was a weird food day, not so good...

B - oatmeal from a recipe in Cooking Light -- ingredients were oats, skim milk, apple, hazelnuts, almonds, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, vanilla, pinch of salt, and a little brown sugar. Yummy, and very filling, but kind of high-cal. I also had a glass of (skim) milk.

S - half PB&J sandwich with whole wheat bread and sugar-free jelly (I guess this could count as lunch, I kind of skipped lunch today)

S - half a small dipped cone from Dairy Queen :o

D - spicy chipotle chicken pasta from Cheesecake Factory (I ate half or less of the portion), a couple pieces of bread, and a cocktail (cosmopolitan) :o :o

S - half a piece of carrot cake (from the Border's cafe) and half a coffee w/caramel flavoring and whole milk :o :o :o

Even though I skipped lunch, I'm sure I was high on calories today. Planning on not going out again until next Saturday though. And I got a lot of exercise, because we got locked in to my BF's work parking lot, and had to walk home! :lol: Hopefully the gate will be open tomorrow morning!

paperclippy
05-30-2005, 11:33 AM
Yesterday:

B -- Kellogg's smart start w/skim milk and strawberries
L -- leftover meatloaf, broccoli, and corn w/some BBQ sauce
D -- leftovers from Cheesecake Factory
S -- slice of egg bread
S -- a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich (but my bf took a bite!)

Also I had a couple glasses of milk in there. Weird, I felt like I ate a lot yesterday, but when I write it down it wasn't that much.

Betani
05-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Today
Breakfast= GoLean cereal w/ skim milk
Lunch= 1/2 turkey sandwich
Snack= ranch bunny crackers
Dinner= turkey burger and evil chips (this is NOT the time to find a new favorite potato chip!)
Snack= skinny cow ice cream sandwich

paperclippy
05-31-2005, 08:42 AM
Yesterday:
B -- Dannon fruit at the bottom yogurt (blueberry) with two spoonfuls of ground flaxseed
(workout)
S -- glass of milk
L -- two low-fat low-sodium hot dogs (on buns) w/ketchup and a little mustard
S -- a slice of tomato parmesan foccacia bread
D -- tortellini from the supermarket, with "garden vegetable" tomato sauce, and a big mixed greens salad w/fat free Italian dressing, another slice of tomato parmesan foccacia bread

Andrea33
05-31-2005, 09:04 AM
Hi, My name is Andrea and I am new to this site. I started last week and then went to Disney for vacation and didnt do so well while I was there. So I am starting again today. I have been reading your posts and realize how bad I really do eat. All of your daily food loggings sound so good. I am going to start to post daily and hope this will help me on my journey towards a healthier life. Thanks

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar070/slider-but6/lb/221/145/220/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

shennan
05-31-2005, 01:31 PM
Had a horrible month now that I look back at it. I ate 11,700 unnecessary calories!!! That is 4 pounds I should have lost and didn't. I have been able to find support for the cookie monster in me and I have swore off anything fried! June MUST be a better month. I know if it is it will help fuel the motivation that I know resides in me to keep going and going till I loose the 60 pounds I am still working on...

Betani
05-31-2005, 01:35 PM
Of course June will be a better month! Now you know what to look for. That's the best part of journaling. :) I know you can do it!

flxthct107
05-31-2005, 04:31 PM
As you can see I'm still eating like an oinker! I thought I was doing better today, but I ended up being wrong. One of these days all this embarassment is going to hit me. I'm just hoping it's sometime soon or I'm going to gain back every pound I've lost. :( It's a pretty big slap in the face to see on paper how much I eat out let alone just how much I eat. Yikes ola!

Friday-
B- 2 chorizo, egg, cheese, potato bkfst burritos ( yes 2, like 1 is not enough?)
L- Cashew chicken sandwich & BBQ potato chips
D - Nachos (Bad ones from a restaurant)
S - 2/3 of banana split from DQ

Saturday-
L - Chilis -Guiltless Chicken platter and some chips and salsa ( mostly chips and salsa cause the chicken & Rice was nasty)..my attempt to try and start off good...as you will see it didn't work...
S - 1/3 funnel cake at six flags w/whip cream, cherries and choco on it
D - Spaghetti Factory - Bread and more bread, spaghetti and spumoni ice cream, glass of Riesling

Sunday-
L - Wendys- 5 pc chicken nugget w/BBQ sauce and a single cheeseburger
S - 5 oreos
D - Bennigans - side salad w/ranch and roll w/butter. 1 chicken tender, 2 cheese sticks and some nachos. (split appetizer w/friend and we didn't finish it)
S - Lots of beer and shots...girls night :(

Monday-
L - Quiznos - small Turkey, Swiss & Ranch sandwich, BBQ potato chips
D - leftover spaghetti factory

Tuesday - (so far today)
B- McD - Fruit & Walnut Salad
L - Sweet tomatoes - Huge salad w/FF dressing, 1 piece of foccacio bread, little bit of ice cream and cold pasta ( When I added it up though I think this meal was like 1800 calories which seems soooooo weird to me because I don't even feel like I overate :(…better planning next time) -1800
S-small handful of chex mix
D- Cheesesteak panini from Safeway

OK, today is a new month, hopefully I can put May behind me and start new.

I'm fruit fasting today just because I feel so sick and feel like I need that cleansed feeling. I used to do it once a week when I lost my initial weight. Wow, I used to be so good back then.

paperclippy
05-31-2005, 05:27 PM
Flxthct, maybe it would help if you started off your day with a healthy breakfast. I noticed that you don't eat breakfast at all some days, and when you do eat it it looks like it's a breakfast burrito of some sort. Maybe you could try starting your day with oatmeal, or cold cereal, or fruit and yogurt? Also, if you eat something like oatmeal first thing in the morning, it will probably make you feel fuller so you eat less at lunchtime.

I know how you feel about the eating, because eating out is my big weakness too. I used to eat out all the time, and when I was in high school my family would go out really often and I ate a lot of the same stuff you're listing all the time. I don't know if you wanted advice or not, so you can totally ignore me if you want, but maybe you could look at how many meals you eat out each week, and write down why you ate out instead of making your own food. Is every one of those instances that you went out because it was a social activity? Do you eat out with the same people each time? Or do you go out because you don't have the time and energy to make food? If this is the case, you can prepare a bunch of food in advance when you have some time, and take meals with you here and there. I find that my main motivation for going out is usually either socialization or I'm tired and I don't feel like cooking. But throwing a Lean Cuisine in the microwave is less work than going out to eat or cooking, and I figure I only need to socialize a couple times a week. Then again, other than my bf who I live with, I have basically no friends living near me, so that's my other excuse ;)

Anyway, good luck! Don't get too down on yourself. So you messed up the past couple weeks -- you can make up for it by starting fresh! And if you need another motivating factor to make you eat at home, think about how much money you would save! ;)

paperclippy
05-31-2005, 09:14 PM
Today:

B - Kellogg's smart start w/strawberries and skim milk
L - Lean Cuisine broccoli and potatoes in cheese sauce
S - an apricot
S - tortilla chips and pico de gallo
D - breakfast for dinner! egg bread french toast and scrambled eggs with yellow bell pepper, peas, and corn, and a glass of milk
S - one corn tortilla and another glass of milk

I think I was probably pretty high on calories today. At least I think I got in all my calcium and plenty of protein.

orfliv
05-31-2005, 10:26 PM
Half cup blackberries
1 jennie-o turkey dog
breyer fruit swirl bar
rice cake
apple with 1 table spoon peanut butter
1/2 roast chicken breast
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
salad with balsamic vinegar
1 glass of chardoney
1 sugar free popsicles
1 cup sliced strawberries

Betani
06-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Yesterday
Breakfast= oatmeal and coffee w/ creamer
Lunch= homemade tuna salad w/ fat free mayo
Dinner= turkey burger w/ small amount of spicy steak fries
Snacks= skinny cow ice cream sandwich, potato chip crumbs, Kashi GoLean

flxthct107
06-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the post paperclippy.

I did go grocery shopping last night so hopefully the next months food diary won't look so bad. I bought tons of fruit, skim milk, 7 grain bread, etc and completely loaded up with lean cuisines. I bought the milk mostly for oatmeal because you are right it really does fill you up and it's soooo good w/splenda and cinnamon.
Eating out is sooo hard for me because most of the time it is social. My BF and I do not live together so when we see eachother which is usually like 5X's a week or so we like to go out. That's not to say I never cook or that I can't, but of course it's easier and so much more fun. The rest of the time I do lunches and dinner w/friends. It doesn't help having all single friends either. I also sometimes grab fast food even when alone just because it's easier and I am so lazy. You are so right though about the lean cuisine being faster. It also tastes way better most of the time and doesn't make me feel so ill. The sad thing is even if I continue to eat out more than I should I have no excuse for not making better choices.

Hopefully having good food in the house will getting me going in a better direction. It's amazing how much food I got for $60 at the grocery store compare to how much I would spend eating out for the same amount of meals. I need to be good especially for this week because I leave 6/7-6/17 on a road trip to see my mom and I would like to start it off with a good feeling. I will be able to post from there, but I know some of my eating will be bad because I will be taking my BF around to all my fav restaurants back home. :(

paperclippy
06-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Flxthct, great job on the grocery shopping! :) Maybe you could entertain your bf by having a romantic dinner at home every so often? I live with my bf, but when we didn't live together I would go visit him for the weekend, and back in his "bachelor pad" all he ever had to eat was rice and milk, so we would eat out every single meal. It was great at the time, but now I feel a lot healthier and better since I cook almost every night (except Saturday, we always go out then).

I know what you mean about going on trips... In the beginning of July I'll be spending a week with my bf's family, and I know that week will be full of pie, pie, BBQ, pie, and more pie! And I know I have no self-control when there is a pie in front of me. Back when we moved out to Providence from LA, we had a huge road trip, where almost every meal we had was from McD's or some other fast food we could find at truck stops along the way. I felt sooooooo fat after that trip. My plan for dealing with trips is to say "well, I know I'm going to eat poorly on this trip, so I will just have to start eating really well when I get back again."

Anyway, good luck!

flxthct107
06-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Thanks paperclippy!

paperclippy
06-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Yesterday:

(workout)
S - Dannon fruit at the bottom yogurt (strawberry banana) w/two spoonfuls ground flaxseed
L - Lean Cuisine cheese lasagna and chicken scaloppini
S - small fruit salad cup from Au Bon Pain
S - slice of tomato parmesan focaccia bread, and an apricot
D - mixed greens salad w/fat-free italian dressing, asparagus, "lite" cheese ravioli and wheat pasta w/garden vegetable tomato sauce
S - skinny cow ice cream sandwich

flxthct107
06-02-2005, 11:32 AM
Are we going to start a June thread???

I didn't stick to my fruit fast yesterday, but I still feel great because I stayed within my calories! Yeah me! :D

B - Watermelon & Cherries 275
S - Red Grapes & Strawberries 125
L - Subway Turkey Sandwich on wheat, no cheese, lots of veggies and mustard 300
S - Red Grapes and Cherries 100
D - 1 c brown rice w/brocolli bits, spoonful of sesame chicken, green beans w/1/2 tsp butter 300
S - 6 light chips and 1/2 a sundae topper pudding 150

1250 calories