100 lb. Club - Two-rific: Virgin Fat! I Made It!

View Full Version : Two-rific: Virgin Fat! I Made It!

howie6267
04-22-2005, 02:02 PM
I can't believe I am finally less than 300 pounds. 297 to be exact. This is just freaking amazing. I can't begin to say in words how excited I am. I am so proud of myself. I also am at the 70% mark in my weightloss journey. So I have new updated pictures.

http://gardenwife.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Its-Shrinkage

funniegrrl
04-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Howie that's FABULOUS. I hope you bask in the glory of your accomplishment as you richly deserve to do.

SwimGirl
04-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Howie - I am so happy for you :)

-Aimee

famograham
04-22-2005, 02:15 PM
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, HOWIE!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):

WoW, congratulations!

Linda

glynne
04-22-2005, 02:16 PM
Congratulations Howie ~ you deserve to be proud of yourself. Howie the incredible shrinking man!!! Looking good!! I am happy for you!

hautbois
04-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Howie, you look fantastic!!! Congratulations, you hard work is paying off.

SuchAPrettyFace
04-22-2005, 02:39 PM
*chants*

HOWIE! HOWIE! HOWIE! HOWIE!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You look amazing!!!!! :D What an inspiration! 42# til goal!!!

SPEECH!!!!! Some words of wisdom & advice for us strugglers, perhaps? ;)

boiaby
04-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Howie, I am just so darn proud of you!! :bravo: You look absolutely amazing, I mean, I can't even believe that first pic is actually you! But I guess it's not anymore, because you're a whole new man! You are such an inspiration to all of us, thank you so much sharing!

Beverly

barbygirl43
04-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Howie that is so amazing!!!! :cheer: You are doing so great. Told you you would slide into the 200s in style :P :D

Sheila53
04-22-2005, 03:27 PM
Well done, Howie!! You look fantastic! I'm so happy for you--what an accomplishment!! :bravo:

Gypsydancer
04-22-2005, 03:41 PM
Wow, Howie! Look at you! You look amazing! Congratulations! You inspire me. :)

thefictionalme
04-22-2005, 03:44 PM
That is so awesome!!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!

Gardenwife
04-22-2005, 03:52 PM
You make me wanna la-la!

Baby, you're awesome - I am SO happy to share this happy day with you!

Jillegal
04-22-2005, 03:55 PM
What a fabulous achievement, Howie, I'm so darned proud of you! :smug: You've accomplished so much here at 3FC, especially in proving to yourself and everyone else that it IS possible - we're all so grateful for that.

I hope you and Kimberlie celebrate this highlight in fine style this weekend (and I'm not talking about that treat meal) :devil:

U DA MAN!! :D

DishyFishy
04-22-2005, 04:00 PM
Howie, what an incredible achievement! I look forward to the day I can post about such success.

Congrats! :)

treefrogtoes
04-22-2005, 04:21 PM
How Incredible are you!?!?!!!! What an awesome victory for you! I'm so proud!!!

WickedMommy
04-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Congrats! That is fantastic. I just got done looking at your pictures. All tha work you have done. YOu can really see the difference. YOu look so good. I think that is fantastic.

teapotdynamo
04-22-2005, 06:00 PM
HOWIE!!!!!! That is the best news ever! I am so excited for you. You better do something really big to celebrate this milestone!

kclay61
04-22-2005, 06:05 PM
Howie, I don't know you, very well, but you are amazing! Those pics are awesome. Keep up the fantastic work. If it were me, in your shoes, I would be crying from excitment.

heather_dw
04-22-2005, 06:20 PM
:cb:

wOw!!!!! You have come so far!!! Great job!!!

I can only imagine how happy you feel right now:-D

Congratulations! :D

Sandi
04-22-2005, 06:24 PM
:cheer: WAY TO GO HOWIE!! :cheer:

I am so proud of you!!!! You rock!! I just put your before and afters side by side. Holy Cow!! Even your head shrunk!!! How does that happen!?!?!?!!

Goddess Jessica
04-22-2005, 06:41 PM
You rock hard core!

What an inspiration!

howie6267
04-22-2005, 06:50 PM
Thanks so much for all the great compliments. I feel wonderful and it's great to have all you to share it with. Yes Sandi it's hard to believe but you even lose weight in your head. All though my heads pretty big after reading all these great comments.

lessofsarahtolove
04-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Howie, I'm so proud of you I teared up looking at those pictures! :goodvibes I swear, my heart is just filled to overflowing with pride and happiness. You have worked so hard, with such faith and diligence, day in and day out, and here your are sooooo close to your tentative goal weight! Wow, from the four-somethings to the two-somethings......talk about motivation and accountability! It sure doesn't happen all by itself, does it?

You are so my hero, Howie. You bear witness to us all, and with such grace and humility and kindness. I want you to get the biggest, biggest hug from Kimberley for me, ok? I'm just so proud of you.

Howie, you are SUCH a badass. I'm with SAPF: SPEECH, SPEECH!!!

:cp::cp::cp::cp::cp::cp::cp::cp::cp: :cp::cp::cp::cp::cp::cp::cp::cp::cp:

howie6267
04-22-2005, 08:43 PM
A speech eh. I would like to thank the Academy....

Seriously, If I've leaned one thing this past year it is never give up. If you screw up which I have, just get right back at it. There was one month I gained all month long. My sister was in town and I just went haywire. I just said to myself that I could either let this be my breaking point or another starting point. Well I chose starting point. I still have days where I would like to eat everything in site but they are getting fewer and far between.

After watching Supersize Me this past week plus adding my experience in. I really do think the bad food: burgers, chips, and sweats have a big addictive quality to them. I have pretty much cut them all out and I don't crave them near as much if not at all. I do still eat ice cream but it's always low fat and I still eat pizza in small portions but other than that it's all healthy foods. I never was one for giving up stuff. I always said everything in moderation. I still believe that to a point but giving up cheeseburgers has helped me tremendously. So if you find yourself struggling then maybe you should look at what you are taking in and see if itís not causing you to have more cravings than you should.

You all have it in you to do this. And I'm not one who says if I can do it anyone can. You have to find it within yourself and work your but off. The payoff is fantastic and the feeling of accomplishment is just amazing. I'm not even to goal yet but this recent goal was almost as big as my main goal and it just feels freaking fantastic.

frenchiepolarbear
04-22-2005, 08:53 PM
Hey buddy; thats great news......:bravo: Congratulations and keep us posted...your progress is really helping me keep my motivation, especially these days when scale isin't going down that fast....

Thinking about it, you might just catch up on me very soon.....:cp:

sapphire9
04-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Howie - what an accomplishment! You are an inspiration!

missaprylj
04-23-2005, 03:07 AM
Fantastic! I'm *so* happy for you.

mabear
04-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Woohoo WTG Howie! :bravo:

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th
hw/sw(pg)/cw/gw
272/258/238/155
mabear's homepage (http://www.plomp.com/mabear)
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar007/chick01/lb/258/155/238/ (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

seashell
04-23-2005, 11:24 AM
You go boy! I'm so happy for you. You've worked hard and inspired so many people. Keep up the good work!

zoritsa
04-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Wow! Your pics are amazing and such a huge motivation!!! :bravo: :cheer:

dragonwoman64
04-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Wow, you have come such a long way! Congratulation! You've worked hard for it!

Amanda Panda
04-24-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm a bit late Howie, but better late than never!

Well done on your amazing achievement - you have done so well and worked so hard to get where you are today. You are an inspiration to us all!

Keep up the excellent work!

Love Amanda x

djs06
04-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Congratulations Howie! *so* proud of you! :)

Stepping Out
04-25-2005, 02:08 PM
I don't post here often, but I'm usually lurking :D . I've been reading your posts and following your progress. You are truly an inspiration!

:cb: :cb: :cp: :dance: :dance: :dancer: :dancer: :cheer: :cheer: WTG HOWIE! WELCOME TO TWO-TERVILLE!

howie6267
04-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Thanks again everyone.

puff0518
04-26-2005, 10:27 AM
Wow!!! Just --- Wow!!! Amazing.... You have done such a wonderful job, sticking to your plan, even when you fell off, you'd get right back on again. You are truly an inspiration :D

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Oh man, Howie!!! I cant even believe how great you're doing...yes I can, your working your butt off (literally). Congratulations, man...you really deserve it!! By the way, I love the new picture of you and Kimberly...you two are soo cute together!!