Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 08:12 PM   #1  

Default Hello

I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. My name is Kendra. I just rejoined WW'ers this past Saturday. I am not new to WW'ers, but I am new to the Core program. Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!
Old 04-21-2005, 08:17 PM   #2  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Hi Kendra and welcome!

Feel free to browse thru the profiles thread and post one of your own. Come on over to Board # 15 and join in the chat!

Frouf
Old 04-21-2005, 08:39 PM   #3  
Southside White Sox Fan

Kendra, Welcome! We LOVE new members. We've got experience and newbies usually have great enthusiasm that gets us revved up all over again! Add your profile and come chat with us!
Old 04-21-2005, 09:29 PM   #4  

Welcome Kendra! You've come to the right place for Core support. There are a bunch of great people here who can help with motivation and information.

Angela
Old 04-21-2005, 10:17 PM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome!! Make yourself at home -- there's nothing better than new enthusiasm to motivate us all!
Old 04-21-2005, 10:21 PM   #6  

Quote:
Come on over to Board # 15 and join in the chat!
Where exactly is Board 15?

ETA: and oh yeah, thanks for the welcome!
Old 04-21-2005, 11:27 PM   #7  
Southside White Sox Fan

Board #15 is one of our threads. It is called Lean and Mean Core Board Number 15. We number them because this is the place where we post messages for each other daily. They eventually get too long and we have to start a new one. The next one will be 16. Just look under the Core Support Board where you have been posting for the one title above. That's where we all are!
Old 04-22-2005, 01:32 PM   #8  

Hi Kendra,

I posted a welcome to you on the #15 thread but wanted to add another word of welcome here! I read your profile and saw you're in AL ... I was born in Montgomery and my mom still lives there so we visit as often as we can. Not too many G.R.I.T.S. on our Core thread! Good luck to you ... there are a few of us here who want to lose a lot of weight so we'll be happy to help in any way that we can!
Old 04-22-2005, 04:57 PM   #9  
Melissa

Welcome! You have found a great support group.
Old 04-22-2005, 04:58 PM   #10  
Athlete in Training

Hiya Kendra,

Welcome to the board and to core. I think you'll really like the core program. There's lots of great recipes posted on this board -- I find myself eating bigger, better, tastier food than I used to eat before.

Feel free to jump in on any threads, or ask questions. Many of the folks on these boards have been doing core for awhile and are very knowledgeable of what works.

Enjoy!
Closed Thread