General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-17-2005, 01:51 AM   #1  

Question Anyone have experience with Anne Collins?

I've just started in on the Anne Collins diet. Reading over her materials she seems lilke one of the good guys. She has a vegetarian and regular plan. This is big for me as I'm trying to go back to a veggie lifestyle but the rest of the family isn't so hot about the idea. It is a low fat low calorie diet much like do it yourself Jenny Craig. I just wanted to know if anyone had luck with her. She advocates it as a way everyone should eat to be healthy, not just dieting. The jaded skeptic in me needs affirmation that I'm not falling for a scam.

She does have inspirational articles that are great. That really is what got me.
MinuetInC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 08:43 PM   #2  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Hi,

Let me first say that I'm totally against people making money off of fat people BUT....Anne Collins isn't one of them...her charge of $12 covers what it takes to put the plan together and once you've paid this, it's for life!
All of her plans are good and what I like about them, you can intermingle if you choose.
You've made a good choice...stick with it...she will answer your questions herself if you email her...she is truly a good person!

GOOD LUCK!!

BOB
THE BIG ORANGE BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 09:59 PM   #3  

Default Anne Collins Diet

I just signed up for the Anne Collins diet. There are a wide selection of diets and it looks like they're healthy. I can't wait to get into the forums
Janie
jburress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 10:50 AM   #4  

My friend tried anne collins and had a lot of success. She started in November 2004, and since then she's lost 18lbs! I see how her food-related decisions have changed and they're workng out great - now she makes similar choices to anne collins' suggestions and is finding that maintaining her current weight is easy.

So - now i'm using her as the inspiration, and have signed up for anne collins this week. I started yesterday - so hopefully I'll see good results too !
strawberries is offline   Reply With Quote