Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 02:21 PM   #1  
Tim McGraw FANATIC!

Question Dunkin' Donuts on Phase 1

Can I have any drinks from Dunkin' Donuts on Phase 1? I make myself a latte or a chai in the morning now. But on Saturdays, I bring my daughter to dancing and used to go across the street and grab a vanilla chai from Dunkin' Donuts. I know I can't have one of those because of the sugar in it (I think) but wondered if there was anything else I can get?

Thanks!
Old 04-15-2005, 03:34 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Erin, I haven't been to a Dunkin' Donut for awhile (Tim Horton's has the monopoly here ). What other drinks do they have there? Why don't you consider whipping yourself up a yummy on-plan drink at home, and taking it with you in a travel mug?
Old 04-29-2005, 05:22 PM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

MnA, sorry I'm so late on the ball. Don't tell, but I rarely come in here!

You can get a decaf (or caf) skinny latte with SF syrup, no whipped cream. Some DD's have a big selection of SF syrups, some just have vanilla and hazelnut. Of course, you can get regular coffee or tea if you want. Stay away from chai, as most are made with mixes that have tons of sugar. If you love chai, consider getting Tazo's decaf chai tea bags and making your own at home. Brew half a cup of dark chai with the tea bag, then add Vanilla SF syrup or splenda and milk to make a cup. Yum!

Personally, I find getting my coffee at Starbucks or a coffee shop to be easier so I'm not tempted by the smell of donuts or bagels. But that's me.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:32 AM   #4  
Tim McGraw FANATIC!

Thank you. I've been getting my skinny latte. Unfortunately, the DD here don't have SF syrups. So I bought my own and carry it with me.
Closed Thread