South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 01:13 PM   #1  

Lightbulb Kraft, If you are listening?

Crystal light makes a great product called "On the Go". Individual tubes of crystal light that you can add to bottled water. They come in different flavors and taste great.

How about individual servings of SBD approved salad dressing to go? I think I can safely say that many of us eat salads daily, and it would be so easy to just grab a SBD packet and not have to read the entire salad dressing section of the supermarket. ( I think we have better things to do with our time)

Just a thought!
Old 04-15-2005, 01:30 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good idea. Why not contact them directly? I doubt that they read this message board.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:17 PM   #3  

This might be too much work for you but this is what I've done for a few years now Go to a restaurant supply store and purchase the little (1 oz.?) disposable containers and lids. Here they run about 4.50 for the containers and lids (per 500!) and then when I make or buy salad dressing I put it into the containers. This way I have them readily available and its nice to know I am having a serving instead of a free for all..lol.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:39 PM   #4  
No Day But Today

S/C/G: 275/267/175

Height: 5'5"

Just don't be that lady who carries her ranch dressing in her purse! I just about die laughing when I see someone do that. (Ok, so I understand the reasoning - the salad dressings in restaurants have sugars often.) They make all sorts of things in travel packets - I don't know why the salad dressing hasn't started. It wouldn't have to be just SBD approved, other Low Fat ones or just regular might do well too. I know you could probably buy the little packets you get at a restaurant at a Rest. Supply store. Do you have Smart and Final? They have that kind of stuff. It wouldn't be SBD dressing, but could be a vinagrette etc. that works for the diet. Hmmm.... great idea!
Old 04-15-2005, 07:04 PM   #5  

hahahha..yep, that's me! I don't really care what other restaurant patrons think of me. I REALLY won't care when I am at goal due to my commitment to myself
Old 04-15-2005, 11:28 PM   #6  
No Day But Today

S/C/G: 275/267/175

Height: 5'5"

LOL! I was kidding - but you know, I might start carrying my CarbWell Light dressing with me too after reading the ingredients on many of the other dressings. You can never be sure if something is really what they tell you. (Like the cheesecake mentioned in another thread!)

You know I saw a lady bring her own lo-carb chips to a Mexican restaurant. The waiter looked at them strangely and she says, "Oh those are ours!" It's becoming more common.

Sorry if I offended you I figured whoever did do it could laugh at them selves
Closed Thread