Old 04-15-2005, 08:10 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Friday Chat 4/15

IT'S FRIDAY!! WOOHOO!!! Ok. So decided to (AGAIN) start over from scratch. Well, not TOTAL scratch as I don't think I can do induction again. I could try I guess. Maybe that'd jump start the weight loss. That and EXERCISE (BLECH!). Definitely need that.
Well crap, forgot I have to go out to eat tonight. I'll start tomorrow!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 08:37 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Happy Tax Day

Starting over should be our new slogan LOL Good for you Brenda, I'm rootin for yah.

Whats everyone doing this weekend. Here in Joisey its suposed to be 72 degrees AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 11:09 AM   #3  
We're TTC!!

S/C/G: 303/281/Goal#1:271

Height: 5'3"

Good morning Leenie and Brenda! I'm new to Atkins, just this week, and thought that I'd come in and say hello to you. I have done some low carbing before. Mostly South Beach, but this is my 1st try with Atkins. I am really enjoying it so far and can tell a difference. I probably won't weigh until Monday (since that will be 1 whole week). If you don't mind I may pop in here and chat with everyone and probably ask lots of questions!
rebelridergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 12:03 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Gotta love the "starting over", eh? Glad you're having great weather.

Andrea: Welcome to Atkins and join us whenever you can fit us in Keep us informed of your progress...we love to hear success stories!

Well, cut my finger on the stupid packaging for the new shower head. GRR. They don't make them easy to get into! The bowling banquet is over and tomorrow is THE brand new day. Was hoping to go fishing but sounds like we're supposed to get rain. We need it---we're under a ban on burning because of the dryness. Well, off to get some carb-induced sleep
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote