Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-13-2005, 10:50 PM   #1  
Chubby Barbie

Location: In Florida near the beach with all these thin pretty girls around!

Default No sleep last night and not tired now...

Last night I went to bed pretty early. But all I could do was lay there thinking about what I did wrong that day. I ate this, didn't do that, etc. I was planning on going to the gym this morning but after no sleep I couldn't do much of anything. Well I decided that I'd try it again tonight but so far I'm not tired! What am I doing to myself? How can I stop? I have to be tired. I'm so motivated. I just can't make myself do stuff. I always find a excuse and then feel horrible about it later!
DaisyLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 11:39 PM   #2  

Would You Believe That My Motivation For Going To The Gym When I'm Dead Tired Is The Fact That I Know Once I Go And Get It Over With I'm Wide Awake And Feeling Very Very Good. Then I Know I'll Sleep Good That Night Which Is Just A Bonus For Me Since I Have Trouble Sleeping Anyway. I Try Really Hard Not To Think To Much On What I Eat During The Night (even Though I Do Sometimes Anyway).perhaps You Should Try A Video You Can Do At Home Then Work From That And Slowly Start Adding The Gym Into That Routine. I Hope I'm Making Since. I'm One Of Those Who Knows What I Want To Say But It Never Seems To Come Out Like I Plan For It To.
But Anyway Try The Video See How You Do With It And Then Try Working The Gym In Too.i Need The Gym I Can't Convince Myself To Workout At Home In Front Of The Tv I Need The Machines And I Know That About Myself So You Just Have To Try Something You Know You CAN DO AND GO FROM THERE. I'VE JUST STARTED WORKING OUT SO I KNOW HOW IT IS TO BE MOTIVATED AND STILL NOT BE ABLE TO TALK YOURSELF INTO DOING IT THEN FEELING GUILTY ABOUT IT LATER. I ALSO KEEP REMINDING MYSELF I'M DOING THIS FOR ME AND ME ONLY NOONE IS GONNA MAKE ME GET OFF THE COUCH I HAVE TO DO THAT ON MY OWN. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND I HOPE I'M NOT REALLY REALLY CONFUSSING. JUST HANG IN THERE AND YOU'LL GET ON TRACK IN YOUR OWN TIME.
AMMBTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 07:51 AM   #3  

Height: 5'1"

We've all been there, done that! There is just no easy way, so don't beat your self up! Every day is a chance for a new start. Exercise becomes a habit. Pick a certain time every day, and that is your exercise time. Find a time that you have free, don't make things difficult for you. I always walk on my treadmill while I watch Dr. Phil on tv. I know I am usually free at that time and it helps with the boredom. If i'm going to be busy at that time, I take a walk in the morning. Planning what you're going to eat the day before really helps too. You're not raiding the cabinets and refrigerator looking for something! Be sure to plan in snacks too. Don't stop trying, you will get it right!
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote