South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 03:22 PM   #1  

Smile starting point..

new to this and was wondering how to get started..this is my second day on sb diet and i am very tired maybe i am not eating enough ..i just have been eating eggs and turkey bacon ..then for lunch i had some alomonds and some peanut butter.. then i had stuffed celery with cream chees and olives.. i do not have the book to get a meal plan ..am i doing this properly
Old 04-12-2005, 04:29 PM   #2  
Tina

Welcome Sam! I'm pretty new still too...but, I would most definitely recommend the book. If for nothing else, so that it 'clicks' with you as to why and how our bodies react to the foods, what sorts are 'bad' vs. 'good', etc. Lots of good information in there. I ended up purchasing mine on Ebay for under $10.

First, I would expect to feel weak/tired for at least up to 5 days...body is readjusting and detoxing from what you used to eat. Secondly, make sure you eat something about every three hours and get your veggies in! Also, make sure everything you are eating are allowed...is it all natural peanut butter (I big time goofed and at regular, ), the right kind of cream cheese...only the x amount of allowed almonds per day, etc...anyways, I would get the book, that should help you a lot also. Good luck!
Old 04-12-2005, 06:49 PM   #3  

Definitely pick up the book. Twiceblessed is right.

Also, look at the FAQ section for the food list. You are absolutely NOT EATING ENOUGH!!! Look over the list and read the book. I promise you will understand the diet better and also feel better. It is a really easy and short read b/c half of the book is recipes and meal plans. I read it in a couple evenings. If you are a fast reader, you might be able to read it in one evening.

Believe me, reading the book makes a huge difference!

Best wishes! If there is anything that I can do to help you out, let me know.

Check out the recipes on this site too. There are some really great ones!
Old 04-13-2005, 05:06 AM   #4  

thanks everyone for the advise...i will pick up a book ..and keep on trying..I did that scale but it did not appear..i guess i must read further huh.
Old 04-13-2005, 07:38 AM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

Sam, you've GOT to have more vegetables. That and lots of water is REALLY important. Good luck, hon!
Closed Thread