Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-12-2005, 08:37 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Tuesday April 12th - Chat

Good Morning

Gotta go to a training class so I'll be back later.

Just an update on my BIL - He is going in for emergency surgery this morning because the esophagus and the throat connection is possibly leaking. So they are going to reopen his neck and his stomach intestines has a kink in it and they need to try and see if they can straighten it out.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS !!!
LOVE YOU !
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

Leenie - I'm praying! please keep us posted!

Be sure to post a message on the Happy Birthday thread for April.

I'm gonna have to go walk at noon today, bec I just do not seem to be able to drag myself out of bed before 6:00 these days.

what's everyone doing today?

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 12:20 PM   #3  
Starting over Spring 2011

Height: 5'10"

Hi, everyone,

Leenie, I will continue to pray, also. Keep us posted.

Cathy, you are such an inspiration with your exercise. Keep it up.

I have been feeling better, thank goodness. I am applying for another job, today, so wish me luck. It is part-time, which is what I really want. I am also taking a computer class, so I don't feel so out of it in the computer world. My husband and I might have to make a 5 hour total drive to another city and back tonight to see if we can buy a van to replace the one that was totalled in the car wreck. I am not looking forward to such a long drive at the end of the day.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.
tkdkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 12:46 PM   #4  
prepare for the BEST time

Hi everyone:

I've been working around the homestead, getting ready for some inside renovations and construction.....I've been running around like a chicken with my head off, working, shopping, gardening, pulling weeds, exercising, cardio, lifting, mini-tramping, eating vegetables, blowing off sugar, not eating starch, eating fish...and what do I get for my hard work?????

NOTHING!!!!! I did not lose one single pound this week.....I felt like throwing the scale through the window!!!!! I should be melting the pounds off at the rate of an info-mercial!

The only thing I DO HAVE FOR SURE.....I sprained my back from acting like a contortionist in the gardens pulling weeds.........ow, ow, OW!!!!! I have samples of ultram in my desk....(tramadol and tylenol)....

Leenie, I'm sorry to hear of your family illness....TDKathy, GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! Once you dip your toes in the work-pool, I know you'll go full speed ahead!!!!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 12:54 PM   #5  
prepare for the BEST time

Leenie:

I just had a chance to read yesterday's thread.....I am so sorry to hear about your BIL...Esophageal cancer is a terrible, evil one......I hope he is comfortable soon, that is such a major surgery.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 02:27 PM   #6  
CIN

Howdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
from rainy Kentucky! Keep in mind it takes the rain & the sunshine to make the flowers bloom! So we are thankful for rain,right?

Will be leaving soon for my 5th meeting of the week.an out of towner.then I have 2 more Sat morning at 7:30 (subbing 2 for someone else)

I am making lunch for 10 tomorrow and taking it to our temporary church location......gonna make wraps & chips.keep it simple and a good dessert.......something homemade like german choc cake! Oh MY!
We have 10 or 11 on staff and they are working so hard until our new bldg. is complete.I have had it on my mind to make them all lunch for weeks! So I decided to FOLLOW THRU with it! Sometimes we fail to show true appreciation for people in our lives.I want to show them we love and appreciate al they do! Set Up and tear down at 2 locations each week for 20 weks.all the sound equipment etc.....quite a chore!

See you all later

Leenie.Praying for your dear BIL.
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 04:00 PM   #7  

Off to work.........I am working 3-11........lazy day........but that is ok once and a while

Hope you all are well.

LIz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 05:19 PM   #8  

Leenie, I will continue to pray for your BIL.

Today hasn't been a good day. Jumped on the scales this morning to only discover that I'm back to my starting point. I'm definitely going to have to start exercising and journaling. I guess it could be worse than it is. I'm in a wedding in June and I have to be able to fit into a size 11/12 dress. So it's a lot of pressure for me. This week will be better.
SKermie17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 02:26 AM   #9  

Hang in there dori.......you can do it!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 01:55 PM   #10  
Oooo Silly Me!

sorry posted on wrong day LOL pasting over in wednesday

Last edited by SueMarie301; 04-13-2005 at 06:41 PM.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote