100 lb. Club - Celina where are you?

View Full Version : Celina where are you?

howie6267
04-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Have not seen you around in awhile. Just wondering if you are out there lurking. We miss you. :D

teapotdynamo
04-08-2005, 08:21 PM
So glad you posted this, Howie -- I've been meaning to for a long time.

Ce-LEEE-nah!!!!

Ce-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-nah!!!

Are you lurking out there?

Sandi
04-09-2005, 08:31 AM
I was just thinking the same thing!!!

Are you there?????? :wave:

SuchAPrettyFace
04-09-2005, 10:41 PM
I miss you as well--hope everything is going ok--check in w/us!!! :)

SwimGirl
04-10-2005, 01:39 AM
Didn't she go to Florida? And I believe she's been doing exam's... I've seen her pop onto msn for a few minutes here and there. So she's alive!

-Aimee

Br00klyn
04-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Yes I'm alive! :D

I'm sooooo sorry that I've been so horrible at keeping in touch lately, its just that life has been absolutely insane and I haven't even been barely checking my personal email, let alone anything else. I've been so exhausted/stressed that I haven't even wanted to look at the computer by the time I get home.

Work is crazy busy, as I'm doing all this developmental stuff to help me become a manager some day within our company. Great experience but a little tough right now to keep up the pace with school and all too. I finished my Business Law course succesfully and am now almost complete Business Math (thank god, math's always been my weakest point).

I did go to Florida for a week and just returned last week to again get thrown right back into the swing of things. I just finally unpacked today after returning last Monday... :eek:

Florida was awesome - I went with my mom and had the time of my life and it was a well deserved break from the "real" world.

On the bad news of things - I haven't worked out in a month, AND I've been totally off plan for eating. I just have too many other things to focus on right now, however once this Math course is complete - I will be sitting down and "re-organizing/re-focusing" myself. I must also confess, that after 2 months of being smoke free - I started smoking again. Grrrr! :( I'm so mad at myself but don't have the time to worry about it right now.

Thank you guys so much for thinking of me.... I honestly have taken a quick peek at the forums just a couple times within the last couple months and can see that I have a lot to catch up on but I really hope I can stay in better touch. I miss you all so much!

I will be sure to sit down for a couple hours one day soon... share some pics from my trip and catch up on all of your worlds! :D

How's everyone doing? What's new? What's exciting? Hows the Weight Loss program going for you? How are all of our preggie ladies?

Dana - Hows the wee one' been doing?

Will be in touch...

Luv,
Celina

howie6267
04-12-2005, 12:22 AM
I just have too many other things to focus on right now,

I'm so mad at myself but don't have the time to worry about it right now.

I'm doing this in a loving tone not a mean one. You have to make time for your health or one day it will be too late. I don't think it's so much the time that's your problem it's planing. So please start thinking about it and plan out a healthy lifestyle. You can do it I know you can. We miss you around I know time can be a problem and if time does not allow for you to be here we understand. But don't give up on your good eating habits just because you don't have time to come here.

We have all been where you are and I know how hard it is but do something good for yourself. I hope you take this in the tone it was meant to be. :grouphug:

barbygirl43
04-12-2005, 10:51 AM
I'm glad to see that you are back home and getting back to things. I think howie is right. You don't want to be staring forty in the face and looking back and thinking "if only." I have to remind myself that yes I am a wife, a mother of 3, but I am a woman too and I have to make time for me or my health does suffer.

Br00klyn
04-16-2005, 01:36 AM
Thanks Howie and Dawnyal - I really needed that kick in the ***. You're right, no matter how busy I am with "life" - I do have to realize that I have to also make time to reach my own goals and make myself happy. Things are winding down at work a tad.. not enough to my liking yet but it's getting better - either that or I'm just learning to work like a madwoman at managing my time better. :lol: Whatever the case, I don't feel as stressed! So, I am once again re-committing to meeting my goals. I don't think i've gained too much over the last couple months - I will have to see. And expect to see me back around - I will make the time to check in with ya'll. I miss you!

howie6267
04-16-2005, 12:08 PM
We miss you too and I'm glad to see you back. You can do this. It's hard I know but we will get there.