Carb Counters - Thursdsay Chat 4/7

View Full Version : Thursdsay Chat 4/7

lady_adnerb
04-07-2005, 09:05 AM
Hey everyone--how're you doing? I stepped on the scale (I know, said I wasn't going to do that....but I can't resist that scale) and I'm back into the 140's (yah, HIGH 140's but better than it was getting again!!). YEAH!!!!! :cb: :cheer: So now I've got to keep up what I've been doing so MORE of it drops off. That way I'm back to where I "started" from before the carbfest began. THEN I can work on getting the rest off. Baby steps at a time....right now I'm working on how to get through the weekend OP!!!!

RobinW
04-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Good Going Brenda!! :dance:

Yesterday was beautiful outside!! :sunny: The 7.7 inches of snow we got 2 days ago is all gone! I dug into my little soon to be herb garden and I have loads and loads of worms!! Life is good! :lol: Got my rhubarb plant planted, my blueberry bushes planted, got my bird bath out, and the feeder out. Then I proceeded to put rat poison in the garage! I had taken down the bird feeder this winter, because I was getting rats coming up onto my deck at night to eat the fallen stuff. I was so upset by this, I took the feeder down. Well, now all the song birds are coming back, and I miss seeing them, so the feeder is back up. :D If the rats come back, I'll get more aggressive with the little creetins.

Its suppose to rain today, and maybe a thunderstorm, so I dont know what dh and I have planned for the day.

Have a great day everyone!

PRPrincessJ
04-07-2005, 01:56 PM
:cb: Yaaaay Brenda!!

Robin: Eww Rats!!

You guys are going to hate me but its in the 90's here today. I have to clean up my yard this weekend and plant some flowers with Amber.

I have tons to do at work today so everyone have a fantastic day.

jane8760
04-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Hello

Brenda: WOOHOO you go girl! :cp: :cp: :cp:

RobinW: Rats! :faint: We have a bird feeder outside my kitchen window in the garden....I love watching the birds while I make my lunch in the morning. The worse thing that shows up at ours are some squirrels, pigeons and those darn Grackles!

PRPrincessJ: Now if you said that it was 90 and it was February then YES we would hate you :lol3: But it's April, we can forgive.

Day 3 for me going well. I have been so good...and the scale is proving it. Hopefully I can make it through the weekend without too much damage. We are meeting another couple for Chinese on Saturday so that will be tough. I can avoid the rice it is just all the sauces etc that won't be OP.

That's it for me...have a great day all.