South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 07:26 PM   #1  

Default Hi! Phase I question

I am on Day 6 of Phase I. I am trying to lose about 10 pounds. I have done pretty good and have really tried to stick to the plan but I have only lost about 1 pound! I am going to the store tonight to get some V-8 because I have not had any vegetables with breakfast. Also, I am waiting to start exercising until Phase II. I am really trying to be patient. Could it be that my weight loss is not very drastic because I am only trying to lose 10 pounds? I am 34 years old and I feel like if I don't take control of this now I will have way more to lose later on. I really like the plan and feel like it is a healthy way to live. Please give me your thoughts.

Thanks!
Melissa
Old 04-02-2005, 08:56 PM   #2  
Michael Ann 1973

Melissa,

I definitely think that you are having a slow loss because you are really not trying to lose that much. I do think, however, that you are on the right track and are not only making a great plan for future health, but will lose the weight (Just not in one week).

In my experience the less you have to lose, the harder it is to knock off that weight. Most people who lose a lot of weight find it very frustrating when they get to the last 10-20 pounds because it is harder to lose and you plateau.

Stick with it and you will lose.

Best wishes...
Old 04-03-2005, 01:43 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Melissa, I echo everything that Sunnybunny said.
Stick with it, girl! This is a great WOE!
Old 04-03-2005, 08:40 PM   #4  

Yeah I'm on day 7 of phase 1 and I have only loss 3 lbs. I am hoping that next week I will lose a bit more. I am trying to lose 47. I'm over the sugar withdrawl so I'm going to start walking on the treadmill tomorrow. I thought more would come off but all that matters is that my weight is going in the right direction...DOWN!

Stick with it!!!
Old 04-03-2005, 11:42 PM   #5  

Thanks ladies!! I am going to try to be more patient. This is a great place!!
Closed Thread