Support Groups - Home of the Loozing Floozies......(#32)

Sherry
03-31-2005, 12:39 AM
http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/pooh

Hello :wave:

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Sherry
03-31-2005, 12:46 AM
Hello All :wave:

I'm still alive. I've just had a rough time lately. I've been busy & depressed. I know I shouldn't not post when I get in these moods but I didn't want to bring everyone down with me. It was so hard telling Chris bye when we left. It was much harder this time then the first time.

We had a great time. The graduation was awesome. I'm so proud of him.He's such a great guy.While we were there we drove to Chicago and went to the aqarium and saw downtown Chicago. It was sooooo cold and it snowed the whole trip! Chris is now in CT for a year for submarine schooling. He'll get a week leave but we haven't heard yet when it will be.

I couldn't sleep and got up to post and check messages. Now I'm getting sleepy so guess I better get back in bed....5:00 comes early!

Thank you all so much for the sweet letters, posts asking about me but most of all, for being my friend and loving me.

I'll post again tomorrow when I get home from work.

Hugs to all......

gdeann
03-31-2005, 10:36 AM
I just heard about Terri Schiavo passing away. Heaven has a beautiful angel...
I hope her husband can live with himself knowing the pain and heartbreak he put her family through. (enough said) :-(

just home long enough to pay bills...

DebbieA
04-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Morning Girls:wave:

Rainy cold morning here is Tennesse. Where is Spring!! LOL!!

Sherry... I'm glad you posted and you are hanging in there. Take care things will get better!! Summer is somewhere in your near future. Everything alway looks better when the sun is shining. Hope you hear soon when Chris will get his leave.

I have been totally OP for 2 weeks now...Yipeee!! Going for the record this time...LOL. :lol:

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. I'm doing housework today, my house is a wreck!
Love you guys...deb

ShelleyM
04-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Debbie-Good for you!! I'm so proud. Just take it 1 day at a time. Are you doing WW, or Atkins?

bootwoman
04-04-2005, 07:27 PM
WOW! Everyone must be really busy!!! I guess that's just how life gets sometimes.
We all get too busy. Hope everyone will get a chance to post soon.

Well, I have no room for excuses about this weight anymore. I finally got an appointment and went today to the cardiologist. It turns out my symptoms are from a congenital heart defect known as ASD(atrial septal defect) or more commonly known as a whole in the heart. The symptoms manifest either by five years of age or not until the 30's or 40's. The number one thing I can do for my heart right now is LOSE WEIGHT!!! Hopefully, that will help me to avoid surgery and medications. So, if any of you have any suggestions, I'll be glad to listen!!!

Have a great evening everyone!

Oh by the way, I took a report from a woman today who told me that people are coming into her house while she sleeps and moving food around in her freezer....no, really, that's what she wanted to report. NOW, do you see why I'm stressed?????hahaha

kate66
04-04-2005, 07:56 PM
hi everyone..

i'm new...just began my food/excercise program last friday...i'm 38..have 4 kids...and have struggled off and on with my weight my entire adult life...in the past i have managed to lose..only to get complacent and re-gain...
i'm been unhappy about my weight for a long time now...and i've finally decided that i have to take responsiblilty...
i am doing a combo of k-count and dr.phil with a generous amount of excercise...

so far so good...mind you its only been four days..(which i'm sorry to say is a good start, sometimes i haven't lasted this long)....i'm trying to do what i should do..and am trying to make the internal changes....(dr.phil)

i'm so glad i found you all....thanks..

kate

bootwoman
04-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Welcome Kate! Tell us a little about yourself. It's a little slow here right now, but I know it will pick up and you will get the support you need. Congratulations on staying OP!

ShelleyM
04-05-2005, 05:58 AM
Welcome, Kate! You have come to the right place. Why not go over to the bio thread and tell us a lot about yourself?? We are the nosy floozies, too!!

Ramona-Wow. I've heard of a hole in the heart. I think when I was a kid (many, many years ago) I seem to remember having a friend that had one. Now you have no excuses to lose some weight. I am enjoying WW, but I think that I am going back to Flex. I am starting to get ansy on Core. I need to shake things up a bit. Maybe I'm just tired of dieting right now. I have to keep this weight off though.

Doni-How are you doing? Are you seeing more and more clearly everyday?

Sherry-Yesterday was the first day back for the kids and teachers. Now it's time to get busy and do lots of bookkeeping stuff for the end of the year. I am going to take next Wed. and Friday off to help my parents move. They are closing on the 12th.
BTW, I'm very proud of you for coming back over to the exercise thread.

Dee-How are you? We haven't heard from you in a couple of days. I know you are walking up a storm, though. You really blew me into the weeds last month.

Debbie-What plan are you on? You are doing great!

Janice-I'm so happy that you are keeping us company over at the exercise thread. Keep up the good work.

Carol-Where are you? I hope you are okay.

Gayle-How's mom?? I miss your daily posts. Even though I haven't been posting much, I read it everyday. I've been lurking more and more over at ww.com to try and keep me OP.

Cheryl-How are you doing??

Krystal-How's it going?

Everyone else--come post and let us know how you are!
Love to all!

kate66
04-05-2005, 02:09 PM
thats funny shelly....lol...ok..i added my bio...if you have any other questions...ask away!
kate

ShelleyM
04-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Kate-I guess I'm stupid, but I read your bio. What does SO mean?? I'm thinking significant other? Lucky you being a SAHM!! BTW, Dee lives in Canada, too.

Had a rough day at school today. I felt so snowed under. I just can't seem to do my bookkeeping work because of being at the front desk. If it's not parents coming in, it's teachers calling me to call the custodian or something else. I wish they would forget my extension so I can get some things done. School will be out in 2 months, and I have sooo much work to do. I have to get money spent or we will lose it. There would be no explaining that to the principal, even though she's the one that stuck me at the front counter. I had someone from auditing come in last week and asked what I did to deserve the move up to the front desk. He doesn't know of any bookkeeper in that position. Oh well, I just have to keep telling myself I love my job!!!????

Deelite
04-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Welcome to our gang Kate. It has been very quiet here lately. We are usually really chatty. I hope that you stay with us. Four days on program is great, sometime it is hard to do one day.

Sherry please post. I am worried about you. I know that you are lonely but we are here for you. Sure it isn't the same but we love you. I am really miss you.

Ramona gee that doesn't sound too good. Please take care of yourself. Heart stuff scares me. It can be so serious. Take care and we can do it one day at a time.

Shelley, yeah, you rodk girl with all the running you do. I am up to 20 minutes swimming, then I join in with the aqua class. That is really hard work. How is your insision healing?

Gayle where art thou, my dear girl? How is your mom doing? Come out and play.

Debbie wow you are doing great sticking to program the last few weeks. I think some of us need encouragement, got anything to share? Is it almost pool time?

Janice how is the exercise going? I am glad that you post on the exercise thread. Keep it going.

My back has been really sore and I am finding it hard to sit again. That is why you haven't seen many posts from me lately. I am going to the doctor's thursday. I am feeling sorry for myself in the last two weeks and I gainned two pounds. As of monday I am back on plan. My girlfriends that walked with me before have gone back to work so I am on my own most of the time. It just isn't as much fun. What else is new....let see well my mom and dad came home sunday. They left for BC in January. We will go see them on the weekend. Dez will be home from university at the end of the month. It has been very warm here way above normal and I am sitting outside on my swinging bennch often. That is about all the news that I can think of.

Hope that you all find time soon to post.

gdeann
04-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Welcome Kate! You will LOVE this group of ladies! it's slow here now, but hopefully it will pickup. I am 41 years old with two daughters, how old are your kids?

Shelley, could you tell me what the article was about? I couldn't get the link to work. I'm guessing it was about one of the girls?

Ramona, take care of yourself sweetie, if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm around (sometimes) Mom is on a low cholestrol/low fat/low sodium diet, so I'm gaining all kinds of knowledge reading food labels!

Sher, are you feeling better?

Deb, nice to see a posting from you!

Dee???

Other Chickadee's?????

I am sooooooooooo tired! I basically live at my moms and drop in and out of our house. In-home health comes every afternoon for therapy or bathing, usually for about an hour. She went to her local doctor yesterday and he told her she is living on borrowed time and is at a very high risk for a stroke now. Not real pleased with his choice of words, but I guess it is the truth. I'm sorry I can't check in more, but I have so much to do when it comes to giving mom meds, laundry, shopping, cooking, Allison to school etc. Steve is helping out as much as he can, but he will be going out of town again this next week. Just wanted to give you guys a quick update!
BTW: I am NOT losing weight!!! I have been running my A@@ off, but no change on the scale!!! On a good note, my mommy has dropped 28 pounds in 1 month! (most of which was fluid retention) Maybe I should have her join the 3FC's!!!!

ShelleyM
04-06-2005, 05:49 AM
Gayle-Drs. can be so blunt sometimes!! Maybe he is just trying to scare everybody so that she won't do too much too soon. The article was about Becky and a couple of the guys that built an electric car in their tech studies class. They will be racing it near Cape Canaveral next weekend, so we are all going there to see it. I have to tell you, I am quite impressed. I knew she was working on this thing, but I didn't pay much attention to it. She was also on TV driving it around the track. She's the only girl to go the full 3 years (so far) in tech studies.

Dee-I'm sorry that your back is still hurting. Also, please know that the drugs you are taking may be causing the weight gain. I know Mike is always very swollen in his legs and stomach from it.

coles
04-06-2005, 08:33 AM
Welcome Kate!! You will get a lot of support and help with the Chicks!
I am at a stand still with my weight. I lost 9.5 lbs and have been sitting at the same weight for four days now. It is so discouraging, because I am following program. (WW)
I do have a problem drinking water though, I will try to get drinking more and see if it helps.
Ramona-please take care of yourself.

Deelite
04-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Shelley is it possible thatyou could post the article for us here. It sounds really interesting. I was unable to see it. That is great that Becky went the whole three years. You must be so proud. I never thought about the meds causing me to gain weight. I know that it is one of the things that is written with the side effects. I cause the weight gain last week because I just couldn't stop eatting. I am over that now and becareful with everything that I am choosing to eat.

Janice hang in there sometimes we have a plateau and it is discouraging but it comes off if we don't give up. It has only been four days so by the end off the week the scale will slide down.

Well got to get going. Thanks to all of you that have posted.

Gayle I am glad that you posted. I know that you are busy with your mom but I really miss your posts. I worry about you when you aren't posting. Wow your mom has done a great job losing weight. You need to enjoy each day you have with her. It is a gift.

ShelleyM
04-07-2005, 05:41 AM
Let me see if this works:
http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050331/NEWS0104/503310452/1006

Deelite
04-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Thanks Shelley. Wow that is a interesting article about Becky. I am so proud of her for being the first girl to stick to the three year course. Let us know how she does in the race. That is so cool.

4myloves
04-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Hi everyone! Just checkin in--been "chatting" on the American Idol thread over at General Chatter and thought I'd pop over here and see how "my" ladies are doin'.

Been kinda slow here lately!

Shelley, one of these days I'll get back over to the exercise thread and update. Have to exercise 1st, though :)

Cheryl

ShelleyM
04-08-2005, 05:32 AM
Cheryl-I've been putting my 2cents worth at AI thread on the WW Core board.

wand1164
04-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Ok guys, hopefully my computer will stay up long enough for me to be back this time! I have missed all of you. Every time I think I'm back something always happens.....grrr! But this time I think it will be ok.

Lets see whats new with me. I'm still in Missouri & engaged. We haven't set a date yet. I miss Rachel (my daughter) terribly & my friends in AL, but at least I get to see Rachel often. Shes getting married July 6th in Destin on the beach so thats where I will be. She will be 22 on April 30th. She just bought a new Trailblazer, shes an awesome kid!

I want to start doing Weight Watchers but don't have time to go to meetings, they are too far. My question is I'm thinking about buying a kit on Ebay.....how much do the food companion & food dining out guides cost at meetings??? I don't want to get ripped off. I plan on starting in no more than 2 weeks, but I'm going to start drinking water & exercising now.

Sher & Deb, I was thru Nashville 3 weeks ago & thought about both of you! If we were not on the truck I would have tried to call you two.

Ok enough for now, I'll check back later. I'm usually home during the week by myself & can be online often.

kate66
04-08-2005, 02:50 PM
thanks for being so welcoming...

my kids ages are 19 years (boy), 14 years (boy), 13 years (girl), 17 months (girl).

its been a full week now on my food/excercise plan...clothes aren't quite as tight...it a nice start..

i picked up the new Oprah magazine today...i found the following inspiring:

"health is not simply the absence of sickness" hannah green

one of the reasons i want to change my lifestyle is to live fully...something i haven't been doing...i never want to swim (swimsuit factor)...don't want to move too quickly (jiggle factor)...you get the idea...

thanks again for the warm welcome...

Deelite
04-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Wanda it is nice to see a post from you. I wish that I could give you some info on the prices of a ww kit. Shelley may be able to give you that info. It sounds like you have a good start, follow your plan and you will do well. It is amazing how quickly it seems that our children grow up. The wedding on the beach sounds so romantic. With the help of ww's you will look fabulous for the wedding. Congratulations.

Cheryl I wondered where you went. I will be looking forward to post from you on the exercise thread. Now get to it. lol Easier said than done.

So how is everyone else? Anything exciting happenning this weekend? Not much new s here.

ShelleyM
04-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Wanda-I don't attend meetings, but you can buy the at home kit at www.weightwatchers.com for about $100.00. You should check them out there first before you buy from ebay to make sure that the kit you are looking at there has all the items in it. You may be able to pick it up for $20 or $30 less there. I seem to remember checking it out and they were cheaper on ebay than WW.

ShelleyM
04-09-2005, 04:56 AM
Gayle-I think maybe Becky wrote you back, but if she didn't, I can't believe how sweet and thoughtful you are. Thank you so much!

Deelite
04-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Kate you have your hands full with your kids. I don't know how you do it. Congratulations on being on program for the whole week. Just the feeling you get is worth it, isn't that enough inspiration to go on. By the way when you are ready for a bathing suit by a polyester one. They have no give but hold you in and they last forever. That is what I use at the Y. Thank you for the quote. It is very true. I know because my heath has not been great. When you are healthy you do not realize how important and thankful you should be.

Deelite
04-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Shelley isn't Gayle always so thoughtful and sweet?

DebbieA
04-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Hi Girls:wave:

Looks like we have a lot of busy Floozies, including myself. It has been a beautiful weekend here, near 80 degrees today. I got plenty of excerise working outside yesterday and today. Even got some sun on my arms. :)
We haven't opened our pool yet, waiting until some of the pollen and stuff slows down. Hopefully within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Wanda...Great to see you back. PM me and give me your email address. I have missed you so much.

Sherry...How are you feeling? Hope you didn't overdo this weekend.

Wishing all my Floozie friends a great week coming up!!

Hugs...deb

wand1164
04-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Morning Floozies! It was so pretty out this weekend & now its raining, grrr! We went to an auction & I also got some sun Debbie!

Dee & Shelley..........you 2 have stuck around quite awhile! Its good that you have & glad to see you both still here. Which diet are you 2 doing now??

Deb.............I forgot how to PM lol. 1 email is lpardluvinldy11@aol.com

Where is Sherry & Gail???

I know I know its Spring & everyone is just soooon happy to be outside again. I know I am. I'll NEVER EVER get used to snow lol.

Anyways, my honey will be back home soon, he had to deliver just in St Louis, but I will check back in later, at least read!

kate66
04-11-2005, 03:57 PM
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar071/sliderbug/lb/165/125/159/ (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

wand1164
04-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Good Afternoon ya floozies, lol. Hope everyone is loosing. I plan on starting real soon & being a loser.

I went to the doctor yesterday & she uped my Wellbutrin XL to 300mg 2 times a day. I was on it to quit smoking (I didn't see a difference with taking it). I took 100mg 1 time a day. Anyways, she said it would help with my dieting & being hungry. So I took it this morning & it feels like I took speed. Geesh & I have to take this again tonite??? I'm having trouble sleeping as it is.

I take Depo-Provera b/c of my cycles being heavy & it stops them. It may stop the cycles but it ups the appetite. So she thought the Wellbutrin would counteract the Depo.

How is everyone??? I feel like I'm mainly talking to myself lol.

Deelite
04-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Kate congratulations on the 6 pounds lost. wow that is really great. Keep on losing.

Wanda I know what you mean it sounds like we are talking to ourselves. I try to do ww's point system. I think that is Shelley is also doing ww's. Is it about another week before you are starting a diet? Which one are you going to do? I am a little concerned about the affects of the drug that you are on. Are you sure that you should take it if you feel that way?

Des is moving back home at the end of the month. I am in the process of going through all of her stuff, sorting it and tossing some. What a job. She hords everything and there for her room is a mess and very unorganized. Total opposite of me. She said that she would appreciate some help getting organized and that she would like to try to keep it that way. No way that it is going to happen unless some of the stuff goes. Anyways that is what I have been up to.
As for how I am feeling....no change in the back. Still very sore and I am trying to cope with it. I am so discouraged that sometimes I wake up from my sleep crying about it. I cry enough when I am awake that I don't need to shed any more tears when I am sleeping.
Other than that it has been warmer than normal here which helps cheer me up. I try to sit outside as much as I can.

HOW ARE YOU DOING????? That is a question, any answers?

Where is everyone? Can you stop for a few minutes and post? We are lonely over here and miss you all.

ShelleyM
04-13-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm here!! I have been pretty silent the last few days. I'm not sure why. I also think I'm starting to have a flare of my UC. It might be because everything is starting to settle--my parents finally finding a place and living near me, Mike starting his new job Monday as construction assistant superintendant, etc.,etc.

I was helping my parents all day today--I took the day off from work. I was unloading all the boxes and putting stuff away. There is still so much to do, and I have to leave town on Friday, and won't even be able to go by there tomorrow because Becky is being inducted into Rokappa, whatever that is. Both of my parents are so tired. I am so worried about them doing all this stuff. My brother was here Monday to help them move out of the house and he and my SIL are coming back into town Friday to help some more. He wants them to buy some ceiling fans so he can install them. Get this--my brother has the movers put the big screen tv smack in the middle of a wall where a huge mirror is. It looks awful there. I am hoping that it gets moved to the other side of the room this weekend when he comes back.

Sherry and Debbie-I'm wondering if your District is having big cuts like ours is. We are having to surplus some of our aides and cutting days for our special area teachers.

Wanda-I am so sorry that you are talking to yourself when you have just come back here. We have all been busy and hopefully will start talking daily soon! I have been doing WW Core for quite awhile now, and really like it. I am exclusively online. I actually still count my points, but don't sweat if I go over, as long as I am just eating the Core foods. Also, I am still running quite a bit--trying to do 30 miles per week, although I won't make it this week because I haven't had much time to run.

Dee-Is Dez home for good? I'm sure you will enjoy having her back. Just be sure that she knows the ground rules about living at home. She sounds as though she has grown more mature since going to college, so hopefully you will all get along wonderfully.

I'd better go, it's getting past my bedtime and AI is coming on soon. Gotta see our Ft Myers girl Vonzelle!

coles
04-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Hi Floozies,
I check the posts everyday, just not too much to say I guess. I am doing WW just counting points. It works for me because you don't have to eat only certain things. I am trying to exercise too but I am not very consistant with that. I have lost 11 pounds in the last few weeks, I just need to stay motivated. Congratulations Kate. Wanda it sounds like you are having a rough time of it lately.
Dee, hang in there, don't overdo the cleaning and make your back worse.
I wonder where everyone else is?
Janice

ShelleyM
04-15-2005, 05:39 AM
I had a change of plans. Mike told Becky that he thinks I should stay in town and help Grandma and Grandpa, so she agreed. Whew! I just couldn't make the choice between my aging parents and my daughter.

Deelite
04-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Shelley what were you doing up so early this morning? I am happy to hear that your parents have decided to move close to you. See all things to work out. Men just don't understand as much when it comes to decorating. I hope that the movers will move the tv again. Remeber that when you move the tv (if it is projection) it has to be realigned. I am sure that the move is tough on your parents. Make sure that they restr up when ever they get the chance. It was nice of mike to step in and tell Becky that you had to help your parents.
Before Dez moves back home we are going to go over the rules and makes sure she agrees to them. I am not sure if she will take one more term out in the country. I think that she will go to university here in the city.

Janice that is great eleven pounds. I find counting points works for me too. Your right about eatting what you want. My down fall is sweets. I would have a hard time with out them. I have been doing a few hours each day cleanning Dez's stuff. It isn't to bad because it is outside on the deck and I am not bending over. I will be happy though when it is done. Larry just changed her closet into shelves where we can put huge buckets for her clothes. Hopefully this will help her keep things a little cleanner. Honestly she is the messiest person I know. I have seen other kids rooms and they don't even compare. I am totally the oppossit. I am a neat freak. Lots of conflicts between us. I let her do what she wants in her room but not the rest of the house.

Wanda how are you doing? Has the meds helped with dieting & being hungry. Are you sleeping ok now? We sure are having a nice spring. I think that your weather is about like ours. Enjoy the sun.

Sherry where are you? You need to come back here and help us out. We need you. You are most wonderful moderater. We miss you. Please come and post. We are on page three.........

Gayle how is your mom? Are you managing ok with the help that she is getting? I hope that you aren't exhausted. Let us know how you are doing.

ShelleyM
04-15-2005, 06:39 PM
Dee-I totally disagree with you. My daughter Patty has to have the messiest room ever! The bucket thing sounds like a really good idea. Hers are all over the floor in her room. She does put the dirty ones in a hamper and dumps it out for me once a week. I don't even know where she find room to sleep because there are clothes and empty bags all over her bed too! I refuse to clean it.

gdeann
04-16-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm here, just totally exhausted... mom's condition seems to change daily, she has good days and bad, just thought we were getting to the point I wouldn't need to stay at night, things change and she needs someone there. We ended up at the doctors office today, hopefully she will start feeling better soon. I am trying to get away for a few hours during the daytime. My brother said he may be able to come stay a day or two next week, really doesn't matter because I still need to be around to administer meds and get her to her doctors appointments. I'm sorry to sound like such a drag, but I was hoping by now we would be seeing some improvement.

You girls talk all you want but I have the PRINCESS of FILTH! Liz takes the award for sloppiness!!! She will never wear out the carpeting on her floor because of all the clothes scattered about. Although... she is an organized slob, she can usually find what she is looking for under a pile somewhere. Thank goodness we can shut her door!!! We do have rules though... NO FOOD allowed! I can just imagine the mess if she could have food in her room. I feel sorry for her future husband!!!!!

ShelleyM
04-17-2005, 06:09 AM
Gayle-I'm sure you are not only physically, but mentally exhausted. I know, because I dealing with my aging parents and the move, so I can just imagine if you throw in being very ill what it must be like. We went to Home Depot yesterday, and my Dad and Mom were leaning on the carts in order to walk. They are both so, so tired. My dad is using a cane at home, but didn't take it to the store with him. Yesterday, he just stood in the kitchen looking down for awhile so he could get his bearings, I guess. I hate this, watching them age. I am going over real early today to start putting some things in the glass cabinets. My mother has over 200 decorative plates. Most of them are Hibel. She also has over 100 dolls that she displays. Add in the Lladros (probably over 50 of them, ) and you can imagine what is involved in placing everything. My bro and SIL and I put the living room together, and it looks gorgeous. It is arranged like they had it in their old house, except the big screen TV is in there. The dining room looks beautiful also. My mom has all Japanese black furniture with the inlaid flowers and stuff. On the cream carpet, it is so luxurious looking. The coffee table is marble, on 2 massive antique white pedistals. I'll have to take some pictures to show you all when we get everything in the cabinets. In the entryway, we placed her large Japanese truck and will put her very large Hibel print above it. The guest room is the only one that is kind of a mish mosh. We had to put all the Lizzie High dolls and her large country like music boxes in there. I still haven't arranged them yet. My bro installed 5 ceiling fans with lights on them yesterday. We got a black one for the living room and matching white ones for the bedrooms and breakfast nook. It is going to look fantastic when it is done. Thank God for my brother. He knows how to do everything.

On another note, Becky's car came in 2nd place!! The team from another school in North Fl. normally comes in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, but Becky's got 2nd and ruined their goal of slaughtering everyone again. The lowly town of Ft Myers did awesome!! Actually they think it was fixed because they were ahead the whole time, then all of the sudden the guy announced that the other car won. I am so proud of her. They got a little trophy and $15.00 (big deal.)

Okay, I think I have talked enough. Gotta go get ready to scoot.
Love to all!

Deelite
04-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Shelley thanks for letting us know how Becky did. That is so exciting. Tell her that I am so proud of her. Was she the only female driver?
Your parents place sounds eleganntly beautiful. I didn't realize that they had such exquisite taste. Your mom has some interesting collections. They are so lucky to have you, your brother and sister in law, to help them.
Be thankful that Patty uses her laundry hamper, I don't even think that Dez would be able to find hers under her 3 feet of clothes that are scattered all over her floors.

Gayle I am sorry to hear that your mom isn't doing to well. I know that it is very stressful watching a parent age and their health decline. My mom isn't that either. Bless your heart for being there for her. I know that your family misses you. Remember to take some time to rest too.
Dez has Liz beat I think too. She has had many unknown growths in her room. Yuck! When I run out of dishes I know where they can be found. Hopefully she has turned a new leaf. In the dorms she was somewhat cleanner and organized. Should we lay bets and see if it will continue or will she revert back to the Princess of Filth?
Sure was nice to see a post from you Gayle. I miss you.

Sherry
04-18-2005, 08:05 AM
STOP!!!!!

Please Go To #33....................A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!