General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2001, 01:36 PM   #1  
23.6 lbs. in 6 weeks!!!!!

Question

has anyone tried this product?I am doing ww points,but i wonder if this type of product offers any real help?thanks.
Old 05-29-2001, 07:29 PM   #2  

Default Stacker 2

I guess whether you like it or not will depend on your stand on Ephedra. That would be the biggest part of it that will either influence you or not. I read up on it on the website and it has 25 mg of Ephedra. Most of the products that I have seen have considerably less. The one I have been using only has 12 mg.

I myself have been on a supplement containing Ephedra for just over 10 months now and I haven't had any problems. I have a friend who has used it for 4 1/2 years now. We both have lost weight and she has kept hers off although she does take 1 caplet daily. I never take more than 2 myself.

If you're going to try Stacker 2, I did read on the site today that they are giving away free bottles.
Closed Thread