South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 11:11 AM   #1  
A Lily from my yard!

Smile Hoppy Easter Chat 3/27

Hoppy Easter Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray you all have a wonderfully blessed day with your friends and loved ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I will.
Old 03-27-2005, 02:24 PM   #2  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Happy Easter Everyone!
Old 03-27-2005, 10:28 PM   #3  
Faith in me

Happy Easter everyone!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'm off to Nags Head for a couple of days! We had a very nice easter...had dinner at my brothers. How's everyone been doing? I haven't been in here for a while...been really busy with work and just plain tired when I get home...i'm still hanging in there! Hugs to all!!
Old 03-27-2005, 10:46 PM   #4  
gotta lose it!

Happy Easter everyone!!! After major drama with my car, I finally made it down to see my mother. She is doing wonderful. They gave her a voice box & she's moving her left arm. Right now, my sister & I are dealing with her employment....they are threatening to fire her if she doesn't let them know when she is returning - ugh!
My grandmother took us out to eat at Texas Roadhouse, where Kloe sat there & dipped her peanuts in ketchup & wanted to feed them to me - I think I ate a whole tablespoon of ketchup - yuck! Plus I had it in my blonde hair! She's too cute to get mad at! However in Kloe's world ketchup is one of the major food groups! She did love her basket!
Tomorrow I'm driving 5 hours to have my brother fix my car & my father is lending me one of his....the PT cruiser! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!
Old 03-28-2005, 11:40 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

You chciks were lucky to be back here so soon. I couldn't get in until this morning!
Hoppy Easter to you too!
Closed Thread