Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-17-2005, 11:26 AM   #1  

Default Need support please I don't know where to start!!!

Hello everybody I've spoken to a few of you and everybody here is so very nice i need support BIG TIME I really need to do this I'm so not happy with myself I just need somebody and something to set my butt the right way for me to lose this freakin weight that i let myself but on. I need to lose about 70lbs a size 10 and i'll be happy with that right now i'm a size 16 i think i weight about 240 i scared to get on a scale it like you know when you go to open your credit card bill and you notice it never goes down that is how i feel.
thank you very much i quess i just need to vent i'm at work right know and i just want to scream my head off
CurvyChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 12:38 PM   #2  
Bread is my Enemy.

Don't despair, we are here to help you. Surf 3fc and decide what you want to do, diet wise and exercise wise. Congratulations on making your big decision to change your life, and remember you can vent here anytime, I sure do!

have a great day, happy weight loss!!
BrOOklyN ChIcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 12:41 PM   #3  

Thank you very much Brooklyn Chick I sure will do that !!!
Old 03-17-2005, 01:30 PM   #4  

I hadn't weighed myself in three years or more, and imagine my surprise when the scales said 262 pounds!!!! OMG!!!!

But now they say quite a bit less than that, and thats a good thing. If I can do it anyone can, and I know everyone says that, but its true!!!

But when it gets too hard, and you are about to tear open the nearest packet of chocolate chip cookies, we're here for you!!!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 01:48 PM   #5  

Congratulations on taking the first step!
What I found was a good way to start was to simply write down everything that I put into my mouth. You might be surprised at how little you will actually have to change at first to start to lose. Change gradually, little things that won't be hard to adapt to, maybe you can start with one meal a day, and one workout a week. I found that the all or nothing attitude was leading me to failure on many past attempts to lose weight. The key here is that we don't want to put any weight we lose back on!
Don't be hard on yourself or focus on how you got where you are. Know that you are taking steps toward correcting it and instead of screaming out of frustation, scream for joy that you are begining the journey down on the other side of the mountain.
Best of luck!
KTna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 04:12 PM   #6  

This Is Really Hard !!!! I Suck At Dieting
Old 03-21-2005, 04:21 PM   #7  
Ridin along S.B. style

Thumbs up

Curvy -
I try hard not to think of it as dieting. I like to consider it more of a life style change! Watching what you eat and exercising will make a HUGE difference. If you can't do both at the same time, start with eating better, and gradually add in exercise. this website is a great resource for tips, and yummy recipes. We are all here for you!!
MustangGrl is offline   Reply With Quote