Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-17-2005, 08:33 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink St.Patty's Day Chat - March 17th

Good Morning

Can't play, just wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patty's Day, and don't forget, EVERYONE's IRISH today LOL.

Love Yah !
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 10:05 AM   #2  
CIN

Good Morning Back at ya!
I woke up early today and got a jump on the day.....just looked up and it is hard to believe it is only 10 a.m.! I am ready for lunch !

Today University of Kentucky plays Eastern Kentucky in the basketball tournament...Our city of Lexington will look like a ghost town at 12:20!
I will make a tasty and eye appealing lunch for hubby,daughter & bookeeper cause I know they will take a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG lunch break today !
No green in this house.only Ky Blue! Go Cats!(bet you all didnt know I was a basketball fan????....you probably dont care either !

Ok.the Living room is spotless.even changed the pillows to SPRING pillows on the couch! Got bunnies all over the house.since I collect them anyway.have way too many!

Almost ready for Spring here! Except for the deep Spring Cleaning!

Later taters
Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 10:06 AM   #3  
CIN

Cin~Cin opps forgot I changed that for an automatic signature but did not think it went thru!
Old 03-17-2005, 10:52 AM   #4  

Hey y'all,
Thought I'd jump in here. Depression is probably my main obstacle in staying motivated to lose weight. My emotions go up and down and blah blah blah. I am so tired of thinking about it. I just want to feel good all the time and not want to eat and want to exercise. I wish it was that easy!!!!!

Beth
beth_stipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 12:55 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

wow it's almost lunchtime! it has been a crazy busy morning! got dressed and then had to change and put on something with green so I don't get pinched! hehe

hey leenie!

hey cin - I care! I certainly do! and no I didn't know until just now that you were a basketball fan! let us know how it goes!

Welcome Beth! nice to meet ya! jump right in and tell us about yourself!

gotta run errands - hope to be back later

hugs & blessings,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 01:50 PM   #6  
I CAN DO THIS

Good Afternoon All

I just got home from work

Hey Leenie

Cin ~ I like basketball to. I grew up with my father always having some sport on TV

Beth ~ Welcome and I know how you are feeling. I am dealing with the same issues right now.

SO far today is going good. I have alot to do today. So far I haven't had anything bad to eat. Which is good for today. I really need to get into exercising. Well I have to run have to get my son ready to go to Mass tomorrow. and get everything else cleaned.

Have a wonderful day
/hugs

Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 02:03 PM   #7  
Divine Gal

Default Hello Ladies

Happy St Patricks day
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 03:19 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Ashlie - so glad to have you back! we missed ya! I'm really glad you joined us on the daily food log! the more the merrier!

Hey Lynnie - ya'll are so smart with all your colors and different fonts! too cute!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 03:54 PM   #9  

Hey!

Just woke up.......worked a night shift last night. Man, work a few night shifts and the holiday quickly becomes a distant memory. Going try to work less shift in the months to come.

Luck of the irish to ya! My mom is pure irish so we gave always had fun with it. DD 7 wouldn't wear green she wants to be pinched by the .

Hope the day is shaping up nicely for everyone,

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 04:24 PM   #10  
prepare for the BEST time

Happy St. Pattys Day!!!! I am wearing a kelly green sweater today and am Happy to say that I DONT look like a big stuffed beer-belly leprechaun! I am slowly getting into some of my old clothes and that feels like progress.

Hiya to everyone, old and new, green and pinched. see ya tomorrow, have a wonderful evening! I'm eating that traditional Irish meal.....(broiled swordfish)....
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 05:47 PM   #11  
CIN

Hi Gals
Back again.my team won...go Kentucky!We have won the NCAA finals a few times.really exciting!

No Irish stuff for me.I did make sure the 4 grands had little shamrock necklaces to wear!

I am returning to the attic to re-arrange junk.it got hot up there today!Shocked me.my hair was wet and face red!

Junk junk and more junk..........where do we get it or better yet WHY???

Salmon for dinner......................love baked salmon with lemon butter!
Old 03-17-2005, 08:48 PM   #12  
Walking by faith

Wink 100% Irish....

And never been pinched!

I'm still hanging in there . My DH's knee surgery went very well; he didn't even need crutches to get around. He just has a brace and bandage on his knee, and he'll be back to work in a couple of weeks. As for me, my foot is still attached to the rest of my leg (let's hope it stays that way ).

Beth: Welcome to our humble corner of 3 FC Keep coming back and sharing with us.

Liz: Welcome home!! You've been missed

CIN: Congrats on your team winning . One of mine (Boston College) won too! Still waiting for the others: UConn, Vermont, and the GATORS (how did they get in there? )

Lynnie: How are your new meds working? Your first day at Wally World is coming right up!

Stephanie: Good to see you!

Cathy & Leenie: Slow down and enjoy your day

Marble: Broiled swordfish works for me . I HATE corned beef and cabbage!

Erin Go Bragh y'all!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 10:26 PM   #13  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies this is a quickie b/c I'm off to bed soon
Joanne I beg to differ Corn Beef and Cabbage done right (aka My grandmas way not some icky restaurant) is BRILLIANT! tried to go to work and got sent home today but Being an O'Brien I wore my green! I couldn't find green polish tho Dh being new to O'Brienness Also wore his green to work and brought me home flowers and goodies.
This is my first quiet St Patricks day. . . I don't like it!
Last year I was in Ireland the year before NY the year before that Ireland and so on
sigh! I hate being sick That's why I wish that they would make some bars smoke free so I could have gone out tonight! not to drink. . .I'm not a big drinker and with all my meds HECK NO! but I love Irish music and I wanted to go out for some good Craic (pronounced crack it means a good time)
Marble: Thanks for the puffs plus I ran out of tissues or Tishys as I call them and have progressed to a big roll of TP
Ok my head is hurting I'm gonna run I miss you ladies!!!!
Love
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 08:20 AM   #14  

Thanks for the welcome back Jo

HI everyone!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote