WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 06:40 AM   #1  

Question How many points?

Hello everyone!

I'm starting the WW diet today, but I don't know how many points I'm allowed per day! Can anyone pleaseee inform me?? I weigh 62 kgs...

Thanks
Old 03-17-2005, 09:18 AM   #2  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Hi Robbie80

You are allowed 20 points a day. There are also your flex points but I usually save those up for a treat or if I happen to be going out to dinner.
The more I exercise I may eat a little more of my flex points also but I find most of the time I don't need them but it's good they are there in case.
Old 03-17-2005, 10:27 AM   #3  
Cowboy Up Chick

Just remember that the 35 WeeklyPointsAllowance aka FlexPoints are part of the program and the more you eat while you are in your weight loss journey will give you more points at maintenance and the less chance of you feeling like you are dieting to maintain.

I am in the 22TP range and eat 24TPs (because I am still losing at that rate), I usually earn 3-4 points 6 days and I eat all of those and I eat each and every one of my WPA/FPs. When I don't eat them is when my body says hey and doesn't lose.

For example last week I eat each of my 24TPs, all my APs each day but saved most of my WPA/APs for after I weighed on Thursday evening and I showed a gain (part of it was a hard workout with lots of water before weighin). This week (I check in the AM) I did my usual 24TPs + APs on days I earned them + 23.5 of my WPA/FP and I am down 4 pounds as of this morning.....official weigh in will be at 6pm....I figure based on my body's flucuations (which I have tracked over the years) officially I'll be down about 2 pounds.

So don't be afraid to try to use those points is what I am trying to say. They are there to be used. And don't say after 1 week if you show a small gain or maintain that you can't use them...sometimes we need to give our bodies an adjustment period...sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks for our bodies to realize they can lose with those points.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:36 AM   #4  

Thumbs up

Thank you both very much! I'm doing well so far, the recipes from WW are delicious! Good luck to you both
Closed Thread