Carb Counters - Friday Chat - March 11th

View Full Version : Friday Chat - March 11th

Leenie
03-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Good Morning Chicklets!!

I'll be back later to catch up w/you all.

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!

Hugs ! :p

lady_adnerb
03-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Leenie: :wave:

Well, made the mistake of stepping on the scale. ICK!! How can a person not feel like they've gained weight but have? I mean, I feel GREAT, have been eating OP (well this week). UGH. No more stepping on the scale. And now that the house is shaping up....maybe it's time to put some exercise into my daily duties. I think I'd rather clean house :lol: Was talking to DH and sounds like there'll be at least 3 more months of him working OT....so I don't have to decide what to do until then.

Cinnymamma
03-11-2005, 12:04 PM
:wave: Good Morning ladies!!!!!!!! Hi Leenie, Hi Brenda :) Not much here, little one is sick so we had a rough night last night. Hope everyone is doing well ;)

PRPrincessJ
03-11-2005, 12:18 PM
;)

Goodmorning girls!

It's Friday, and pay day!! LOL :lol: . And I am broke again, lol. Anyways...hope that all is well for everyone. I am trying to stay super busy today.

I took the car in before work at 7am for a clunking noise, ended up being that I had went over a speed bump too fast (ha ha, woops :dizzy: ) and had bent something and it was rubbing against something else, and its ok now. The guy fixed it in five minutes, thank God. Wooo. Then I went to get coffee at this place called Coffee XChange, and the guy there was soo flirting with me :o . He was pretty hot. What a nice way to start the morning you know. :)

It's been pretty quiet this week. How is everyone? Are we working out? Are we eating right? LOL. I am NOT, I have been terrible. So I am trying hard to get back on track. All this stress. No excuses. Going to the gym today...probably going to die of tiredness. I need to start going to yoga again. That helped with my stress, and made me feel better.

Well girlies happy cleaning, happy weekend.