South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 06:35 AM   #1  
A Lily from my yard!

Talking Thursday Chick chat 3/10/05

A quick start up. I'm on my way to the hospital. I may or may not be back later. Depends on how good the drugs are! lol Sleepville here I come. Have a great day all!
Old 03-10-2005, 07:04 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Bamie, I'll be saying lots of prayers for you today, sweetie.
Let us know how you're doing when you get a chance.

Back in a mo...
Old 03-10-2005, 07:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good luck, Bamie!
Morning Ellis!
Just a real quick "hi" to everyone this morn. I have to go and babysit 2 sick little girls today while their mommy is at a conference. It will be a quiet day watching movies and playing "old Maids".
Old 03-10-2005, 07:33 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Mornin' from ffffrassing ffffreezing Delta! 0ºF here this morning but the sun is shining beautifully.

Bamie, I'll be praying and sending good vibes southward this morning. Check in when you can.

Ellis, will this damned winter ever be over? This time last year the robins were back in Delta! It has to stop soon.

Cottage, I hope the little sweeties are not too sick. Have fun playing Old Maid. I vaguely remember it and Crazy Eights.

Yesterday at lunchtime I was attacked by Ron the Mad Chef at the Long Horn who insisted I try his Chicken Pot Pie. I succumbed and enjoyed every morsel of it. He made it with puff pastry and it was so yummy. But the guilt set in afterwards, of course. Today has to be clean eating for sure!

Jane comes at noon and I am planning a shop in the brand new Loblaws Superstore in Brockville. It's huge so I will wear my pedometer and see how many steps I put on it today! Fresh veggies and fruits are on the menu for the next few days and we will probably have mussels for supper tonight. Yum! One slice of toast only for this chick!

Have a lovely Thursday. Gotta run and get the recycle stuff herded out to the road.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:58 AM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

Cottage, I hope the little girls get better soon.

Hey, Ruthie! I'm having Ryvita (sp?) with peanut butter this morning. I shouldn't eat while I'm on the computer. One ryvita has disappeared... I don't remember eating it.
I'm weighing in tonight, so I'm going to take it easy.

Nothing new to report... back later...
Old 03-10-2005, 08:52 AM   #6  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Morning Ladies~

Busy day here today.. DS has his second grade program today so the baby & i will be attending that. Then off to work at the restaurant tonight.

I worked out last night to the Pilates Crunch DVD... OMG! I am soo sore this morning. That is a definite workout that will do some good, of course, after I get past all the soreness.

Bamie~I hope all goes well this morning. Hurry back soon!

Cottage, Ruth, & Ellis.................. HIIIII!

To those yet to come ................... HHII!!

Have a great day ladies!
Old 03-10-2005, 09:00 AM   #7  

Bamie I will be thinking of you today and hoping that everything goes well.

Ellis You brave girl- you weigh in at night?? I even made my most recent doctor's appointment in the morning so I wouldn't have to eat anything prior to being weighed. What is Ryvita?

Ruth I am not sure I could handle the cold weather that you all have! I lived in Ohio for the first 22 years of my life and have certaily become a wimp since living in Texas. I am ready for the time change and warm evenings outside.

Laurie I hope you were able to get through some of your articles last night. I often times miss being in school, but the deadlines and such would not be something I miss at all!!

Barb I think the Fitdeck sounds like fun! Definite variety- I am sure Brian will have fun doing that with you. I have been so lax on exercising, now that the weather is improving so much I have got to get myself out there for evening walks.

Me- Hard to believe that spring break is going so quickly! I have actually been productive (thanks to my mom!), so I will go back to school feeling a bit more organized. That woman should become a personal organizer. I have also gotten my hair cut and highlighted, a pedicure, and my eyebrows waxed, so although I am heading into that "not so cute" phase of pregnancy, I feel better.

Alright, let me get myself moving here- DD is watching Sesame Street, so time to get the TV turned off!

Have a super day all!
Old 03-10-2005, 09:20 AM   #8  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Morning all!

Just a quick one for me too! I have a ten and noon appointment and then I will be back! Tax man at 10 for the business At least it will be over! It has caused me much stress lately!

Ellis and Bami - Thanks for comments on DS pictures! He is a cutie. No bunny poop pictures yet. I'm trying to remember what kind of food he thought they were. I think it was candy or coco puffs! Yes we mushroom hunt every year. It is the first real "get out in nature" time for us Michiganders. I believe that is why it is such an event. We've all been cooped up all winter. I'll bring my digital camera this year and get pictures of all of us. They may be in the storage unit. Bami - good luck today! I'm praying for you.

Everyone else -

I'll peep back in later.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:22 AM   #9  
beachbum

Good Morning Chicks:
I really don't have time for Coffee This morn.But I just wanted to jump in to say Hi.

Its warmer out today,so I'm finally heading out to do some grocery shopping, Don't need to much ,as we shopped and got extra food in before the storms.

Bamie Good luck at the hospital.

Ellis Good luck on weighin in tonight,I'm sure your done fine.

Ruth Have a good time shopping & walking. Gee!! That super store sounds like our BJ's. How are the prices????????????? Our are good as we buy in bulk.

Keep on beaching Hugs BB
Old 03-10-2005, 10:34 AM   #10  
gotta lose it!

good morning everyone!! I'm a slacker today...just got up - sore from work! I'm on my first cup of coffee, then I have to bake cookies for work, exercise, and off to work I go - with my boss. I can't imagine what type of nonsense she will be chatting about today - can't wait!
Anchor - your little boy is too cute! I can remember going mushroom hunting with my dad & uncle when I was little. We would put our mushroom in bread bags - bring them home & scramble them with eggs - yum!
Have a great day !!!
Old 03-10-2005, 10:37 AM   #11  
buzz buzz buzzin along

Talking

Good Morning Chickies!!

Well, the Weather report is 50-60 degrees this morning, Very Wind, a mid afternoon snow flurry and back to sunny.

Well the good news I am wearing a size 12 suit today!! I haven't worn this suit since I started working here over a year ago. I thought you know I will try this on.. anyway it fits... prolly better than it did before. Granted sometimes suits run a little big so I know Im not a true 12. Either Way I'm way happy

Skipped breakfast this morning for lack of time. I guess I was so excited about the outfit. I forgot to make breakfast.. anyway having a small yogurt this morning... Have a great OP day!
Old 03-10-2005, 10:59 AM   #12  
gotta lose it!

Bamie - good luck at the hospital today. You are in my prayers
Old 03-10-2005, 11:12 AM   #13  
We are all Beautiful!!!

I'm back! I had a break between meetings so I buzzed home.

Soontobefab - thanks! One nice thing about morel hunting - NO MOSQUITOS! Yes I still have a bag of dehydrated morels from last year. My DB and SIL are morel overachievers they each get hundreds. So for mothers day I get bag of dehydrated ones. I love them in omlets and I put them into spagetti sauce too. I can't do the deep fry thing. Makes me throw up. Not sure why. Speaking of cute - I love the new picture. Makes me giggle.

Hunnybee - CONGRATS!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! Way to go!

Kiko - It seems like just a couple of days ago that you told us you were pregnant! Nice to hear from you again.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:23 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 188/184/150

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning to everyone

Still doing pretty good on my phase 1. I had a little set back last night. I was craving something sweet and I ate a couple of the Atkins Indulge cookies. I only had three but let me tell you I paid for it. My stomach was so upset last night but I worked out for an hour and that hopefully made up for it.

Bamie: good luck today. Did I hear you say they think it might be your gall bladder? I had mine taken out 2 years ago and it was quite an ordeal. The surgery wasn't so bad so if tha's what it is then don't sweat it

Oh yeah, I almost forgot I got a call today for another job interview. I'm really nervous though. I hate interviews. They're so formal. Ok, wish me luck! Also, can someone tell me how to post pictures in a post. I can't figure it out. Thanks in advance and everyone take care

Sarah
Old 03-10-2005, 11:47 AM   #15  
gotta lose it!

Huney bee thanks! That's my niece Kloe in her Halloween costume that I got her at Old Navy. She kept telling everyone that she was a "cluck-cluck!"
Closed Thread