100 lb. Club - Weekly weigh in .... March 7 - 13

View Full Version : Weekly weigh in .... March 7 - 13

Charbar
03-07-2005, 08:28 AM
Post your weekly weigh in here! Let's celebrate and encourage each other!

I lost 4 lbs this week... have no idea. All that I've changed is only drinking diet soda (and now I'm trying to limit that too - b/c of nursing) I'm trying to eat healthier - but chocolate seems to find a way.

kkayp
03-07-2005, 09:07 AM
I lost 5 pounds which means I have met my mickey mouse goal. WOOHOO!

hautbois
03-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Dana - 4 pounds is great!! Good job!

kkayp - YAY for meeting your Mickey Mouse goal. Congrats!!

I lost 2 lbs since 2/21 (That includes one week of vacation, so I'm happy with that!)

puff0518
03-07-2005, 09:40 AM
I am down 1.25 this week.

BethC
03-07-2005, 09:57 AM
I lost another .8, it's coming off slowly, which is a little frustrating for me, but I hit 15lbs since Thanksgiving and I'm thrilled. And I've lost weight 6 straight weeks!

I went out and bought myself a Channel bag that I've been wanting, as a reward (I have quite the bag/shoe collection). Poor DH, when I get to goal and can finally fit into some of the designer clothes!!

Gypsydancer
03-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Congratulations, everyone! I'm down 5 pounds this week, which brings me to 235. I've lost a total of 25 pounds so far! Yipee!

howie6267
03-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Wow some great loses here this week. Good job everyone.

glynne
03-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Down 3 pounds this week. Yippee!! Next week I will be away ~ I won't be able to be on plan (measuring and counting calories) but hope to try to not stray too far off by doing portion control. We'll be doing a lot of walking so that should help, and there will be other people around ~ that usually helps me because I don't want to look like a pig in front of people.

tkdkathy
03-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Wow, good job, everyone. How are you guys losing 4 or 5 pounds?? I lost 1.5 pounds, averaging 2 pounds a week for the last 3 weeks. WW is working! Keep up the good work, everyone!

thefictionalme
03-07-2005, 05:39 PM
*sighs* I'm onto my 3rd week and I've not lost anything :( I weighed myself today and I gained 1 pound!

We went out Saturday night and I guess the bacon cheeseburger, 3 mixed drinks and mini candy bars and Domino's last night caught up with me. I always do so well during the week and then crash on the weekend

barbygirl43
03-07-2005, 05:53 PM
WTG everyone on the losses. Great job. :cheer:

Fictionalme--I too have problems with the weekend so I will plan out what I want to eat and when. Sometimes that even means writing it out and posting it somewhere. That way I'm not blowing my weekend. Another tip is to pick a different day to weigh in. some say Fridays works well because you'll see those results and want to stay OP during those first two days and then during the week you're back to work and back to a more "normal" routine.

After that nice long pep talk, I'm up 4.5 pounds. An expected gain but I went piggy piggy all weekend myself with TOM hitting, sick kids, myself feeling run down. I'm getting back on track now.

teapotdynamo
03-08-2005, 06:42 AM
Down 3 this week to 196. I was down even lower over the weekend, but then I drank too many calories :(. Ah, beer.

Congrats to all the losers, and Dawnyal -- I doubt it's all "real" weight. I have a feeling there's some water in that 5 pounds. It'll be off again before you know it. I have faith in you!

Gypsydancer
03-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Wow, good job, everyone. How are you guys losing 4 or 5 pounds?? I lost 1.5 pounds, averaging 2 pounds a week for the last 3 weeks. WW is working! Keep up the good work, everyone!

Kathy, I can't speak for anyone else, but my weight loss is really erratic. I'll lose, then the next week I'll maintain or gain, then the next week I'll lose a lot. So while I lost 5 pounds this week, the week before I'd gained 2 pounds. I've been on my plan for about 11 weeks, so I'm averaging about 2.3 pounds a week--about the same as you.

dragonwoman64
03-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Congrats to all the losers from me too. :)

Fictionalme--I too have problems with the weekend ... Another tip is to pick a different day to weigh in. some say Fridays works well because you'll see those results and want to stay OP during those first two days and then during the week you're back to work and back to a more "normal" routine.

I agree, don't let it get you down fictionalme, the weekends are always a little harder for me too, so I weigh in on Friday. A few days of being on program can make a big difference for me scalewise.

After that nice long pep talk, I'm up 4.5 pounds. An expected gain but I went piggy piggy all weekend myself with TOM hitting, sick kids, myself feeling run down. I'm getting back on track now.

I agree with Jennifer, I don't think that's a real gain. Ah, water! Don't worry, Dawnyal. :) (Try eating asparagus, that makes me lose lbs in a day! gets rid of the water weight, heh heh)

howie6267
03-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi Kathy, I can't speak for the others. I'm sure some of my loss comes from being a man and we just seem to lose it quicker. However I think the biggest reason I continue to lose is water. I drink at least 96 oz and a lot of the time 128 oz a day. I really do beleave this helps. However I like water so I have never tested this to see if I lose without drinking the water.

hautbois
03-08-2005, 12:18 PM
I lost 1.5 pounds, averaging 2 pounds a week for the last 3 weeks. WW is working! Keep up the good work, everyone!

Kathy, I am on WW too and am averaging 2lbs/week since starting 3 weeks ago. You're doing great and 2lbs/week is a good rate to lose. Keep up the good work!

verity78
03-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Wow! You've all done really well! And Dawnyal, I totally agree with the others about your weight gain - if its your TOM then Im sure most of that is water retention!! Either way, Im sure youll have it back off in no time! Ive never heard of eating asparagus to combat it though...I'll definitely be trying that!

I stayed the same this week. I was really really good with food and exercise Mon - Thursday. Thursday night my BF arrived for a long weekend and it seemed to be one prolongued food fest! We ate out of Fri & Sat lunchtime AND evening and then had to go to a birthday meal on Sunday. GROAN!!! All the food was wonderful but I felt so sluggish afterwards! So at least all my hard work oast the start of the week helped to compensate for my pure, unadulterated piggery lol!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for everyone this week. I want a decent weight loss because I want to meet this 9lbs by Easter goal that I have set myself!!

SwimGirl
03-08-2005, 11:11 PM
I am down 3 pounds from this day last week, I was a bad bad girl today though.. I had a muffin for breakfast, pasta for lunch and pizza for dinner! Talk about carb overload! I have an allergy to wheat, so I'm definitely going to be feeling this tomorrow. I was majorly stressed out today... I'm hoping to get back on track tomorrow..

-Aimee

frenchiepolarbear
03-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Seems like the new approach i'm using (eat more veggies between meals + Push-ups sit-ups) is paying off.

I've lost 4.5 pounds over the past 8 days. I'm now at 264. I'm only 4 pounds away from my Eatear day goal and 50 pounds milestones since i joined 3FC....

Connot wait to see the scale showing 260....:dizzy:

howie6267
03-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Way to go frenchiepolarbear. That is awesome. Hey by the way those pants you sent me are starting to fit pretty good. I think my first day wearing them may be Easter Sunday.

tkdkathy
03-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Thanks, everyone, for the encouragement. I was kind of wondering if 2 pounds a week is good, but I guess it is! :) Keep up the good work, everyone!

thefictionalme
03-09-2005, 09:09 PM
OM$#%@#*#)$

I guess Monday wasn't a good day to weigh-in, where I was up 1 pound

Because I weighed in 6 pounds less today!

dragonwoman64
03-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Jenny, Aimee and Frenchie, you alll are bookin'. Gongrats :) Verity, I've had plenty of weeks where I've maintained. :) Forget the past, move forward. Good luck this week.

Gardenwife
03-10-2005, 05:27 PM
I went to the doctor's for an appointment today, so just had my weigh-in a day early. I'm down to 234lbs. today, a loss of 5lbs. this week. BLEW me away because it's also my TOM. I've been sick for 10 days, so I'm sure that has to do with it. Whatever the reason, I'll take it!

howie6267
03-10-2005, 07:17 PM
You rock baby! This girl has been sick and had a week of just maintaining but has still managed to stay within her calories. Good going I'm proud of you.

Keillynsmom
03-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Down 2 lbs to 297 lbs. despite completely blowing it last weekend fer two whole days (not crazy blowing it, just not on plan). Still need Aimee and frenchiepolarbear to send me plateau busting vibes!

howie6267
03-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Guess it's time to fess up. I did not do to well with my eating this week. I guess it adds up. I stayed within my calories for most of the week. I had one day I was over 95 and one day I was over 640 then yesterday I was under by 440. So that's a total of 300 calories over for the week. Then of course my treat night last weekend got a lot higher than I would like.

So what I'm getting at hear is that I had a 2 lb gain. That is not going to get it. I will make it under that 300 lb mark. So I will have to really watch it this week. That's not going to be so easy. I'm going on a business trip this week. I know I can do it though.

Gardenwife
03-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Barbara - 2lbs down doesn't sound like too bad of a place to be! Sounds like you're already busting the plateau and are doing just what you should, slow and steady!

Howie, you can do it -- I know you can. Even if you do get to spend a night in Florida, you poop. ;)

SwimGirl
03-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Barbara - you are doing great!! 2 lbs a week is not that bad for a plateau... just think it's still coming off! I wouldn't really call it a plateau... at least you are losing! Slow and steady..

-Aimee

dragonwoman64
03-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Barbara, 2 lbs is great :) Kimberly, 5 lbs?? wow! way to go! Don't worry, Howie, you'll have that off in no time.

I lost 0.6 this week (last Friday weigh in). Slow and steady wins my race, ha.