Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 09:33 PM   #1  
Princess of Goshorn

Default Queen of the Beach Week of 3/7

I made it through this week!!!! Thank goodness for flex points! Anyway, now I am on week 2 of Stage two. I am following my diet and drinking my water.

Mini Challenge This weeks mini challenge is a good one. Go out and buy yourself something., A new top, some jewelry. Something that tells you that you are worth it and deserve it!

I will be going to South Carolina on the 9th for 6 days but I hope to find a computer now and then. So have a great wek and see you on the Beach!
Carole
Old 03-08-2005, 08:32 PM   #2  
Princess of Goshorn

I just bought myself something.....a membership to Curves. I have been thinking about this for some time now and am leaving for South Carolina tomarrow so I thought I would go ahead and join. This way I can continue my excercising there.

But I think I still need a bauble!!!! or two, well maybe three!!!!!

See you girls on the beach!
Carole
Old 03-10-2005, 12:32 PM   #3  

Well, I have finally made it through week 1 of stage two...a few pounds lighter also .

Have fun with the Curves membership. I joined a place just like it and I like it. I even have developed some muscle!

Now I am moving on to the second week of stage 2!!! I am excited to have made it this far!

Keep up the great work ladies!
Old 03-12-2005, 02:28 PM   #4  

Hello ladies,

I am glad I visited today to get fired up. I am restarting today stage two week one. I do recommit to the challenge. Good advice about the Curves, thank you. I have weights at home but would prefer to "get out" and do the job.

Carole, I really like your short and long term goals. I'm going to add that to my posts too. Thanks hon and good luck to all!

I should devote as much time to exercise as I did creating these weight goals!

Last edited by barneysmom; 03-12-2005 at 07:57 PM.
Closed Thread