Support Groups - Queen of the Beach Week of 3/7

View Full Version : Queen of the Beach Week of 3/7

Ivana B. Thin
03-06-2005, 10:33 PM
I made it through this week!!!! Thank goodness for flex points! Anyway, now I am on week 2 of Stage two. I am following my diet and drinking my water.

Mini Challenge This weeks mini challenge is a good one. Go out and buy yourself something., A new top, some jewelry. Something that tells you that you are worth it and deserve it!

I will be going to South Carolina on the 9th for 6 days but I hope to find a computer now and then. So have a great wek and see you on the Beach!
Carole

Ivana B. Thin
03-08-2005, 09:32 PM
I just bought myself something.....a membership to Curves. I have been thinking about this for some time now and am leaving for South Carolina tomarrow so I thought I would go ahead and join. This way I can continue my excercising there.

But I think I still need a bauble!!!! or two, well maybe three!!!!!

See you girls on the beach!
Carole

Ma Snacker
03-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Well, I have finally made it through week 1 of stage two...a few pounds lighter also :D .

Have fun with the Curves membership. I joined a place just like it and I like it. I even have developed some muscle! :strong:

Now I am moving on to the second week of stage 2!!! I am excited to have made it this far!

Keep up the great work ladies!

barneysmom
03-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Hello ladies,

I am glad I visited today to get fired up. I am restarting today stage two week one. I do recommit to the challenge. Good advice about the Curves, thank you. I have weights at home but would prefer to "get out" and do the job.

Carole, I really like your short and long term goals. I'm going to add that to my posts too. Thanks hon and good luck to all!

I should devote as much time to exercise as I did creating these weight goals!