Old 03-04-2005, 08:15 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Friday Chat 3/4

Well, I haven't been OP for I don't know how many days. Confession is good for the soul, eh? I've been OP for the most part. Just can't seem to get past the lunch & snack thing. Well, being at the hospital part of that time doesn't help. But dad is supposed to come home today. YEAH!! I need to get back OP and start exercising. I have the introduction to pilates and the 20 minutes workout....and haven't done it yet. Hoping when things settle down a little I'll manage. Oh, turning down the job offer. It's really not what I'm looking for and DH really doesn't want me working quite yet. Um..I think he thinks I'm sick in the head Major PMS really sucks, ya know? Anyway, so I'm taking his advice (for once) and not rushing to get back to work. Try and get my hormones and mind back to "normal" so I can deal with whatever comes my way. First I've got to get my eating back OP. But not tonight (it's bowling night).
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 12:20 PM   #2  
on my way down again

Smile

Hi!

Brenda, I feel better now when I confess to what I eat. It spares me feeling guilty all the time. I've been OP for two days. I'm glad your Dad gets to come home today. Have fun bowling tonight. Oh, and it sounds like a good plan to wait for the right job.

I'm just going to clean house today and clean the aquarium, nothing fun at all! lol
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 01:01 PM   #3  

Hi Ladies!

Brenda: Glad that you dad is doing better and will be coming home today! Sounds like you are doing the right thing by not rushing back into a job. The right job will come along for you soon! Have fun bowling tonight!

Sonnet: I'm with you on the housecleaning. That's what I am doing today! It truly is NO fun at all!

Well, I've been MIA for a while! Everything has just been so busy here. We've spent almost $600 this week on Rocky (our black lab). Took him in for his shots and annual check-up on Monday, and found out he has heartworms. We have had him on preventative since he was 6 months old, but we misplaced the pills and he missed a couple. That will never happen again!!! They did the treatment on him, and say that they are sure that he will be ok now. Luckily we caught them very early! So I was at the vets office every day this week except for today. He is finally feeling better, and is back to his hyper self! I decided today that I am going to get some cleaning done that has been put off for long enough. I have all the blinds out on the deck and have washed them all. Now just waiting for them to finish drying and then hanging them all back up. I have also took all the things off of the top of my kitchen cabinets and cleaned them. Now just have to climb back up there and put everything back. After that I am tackling the refridgerator. Seems that a lot of stuff gets threw up on top of it so I am doing away with all that today. Also going to clean it out, as something sticky has gotten spilled in the bottom. Going to scrub the kitchen floors today and also try to change my living room around. We have some friends and family coming over for a get-together Sunday afternoon. It's the last game of the season for college basketball, and everyone is gathering at our house to watch the game. It's also the biggest game of the year as the team we like (UNC) plays the biggest rival(Duke). We used to have everyone over all the time for games, but haven't in a long time, so DH decided he wanted everyone over here this weekend. I'm making all kinds of snacks and finger foods. DH is going to the Chinese restaurant to pick up wings. We ordered 100! Was only $26 and I sure can't buy them and cook them here for that! Needless to say, I'll be cooking all evening Saturday getting ready for everyone! It's going to be a busy day!

Well, think I have rambled on enough! Hope everyone has a great weekend! BTW...Emma-Grace is doing great! She's such a good baby! She's starting to smile at me and DH now and we are just totally in love! I had her pics made and they will be back next week, so hopefully I can get one posted! She's getting so big! She weighs almost 12 lbs now! She's such a little piggie

Take care everyone! I miss all of you! Hope to be back soon posting regularly, as things should start calming down here soon!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 01:31 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LISA !!!

Hi Ladies, sorry I can't stay and chat... SMOOCHIES

Check this out !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 04:46 PM   #5  

Hi everyone......I am getting back OP next week if it kills me! I am one bloated Jeans are so unbelievably tight I can barely breathe.
I am going to go back to making up a menu for the week. The only thing I really want is my Yoplait Whips.......they are low cal of course and I know that Atkins says yogurt is ok...the yogurt contraversy and all....but it is so good for breakfast. Makes me happy. I may try to do it for 1 week and if things don't move then I will stop.
I am going shopping tomorrow for work clothes. I am going to have to buy 14's but that is just too bad....I could be buying 12's but NOOOOOOOO I had to eat and eat and eat the last couple months. DOPE.

Brenda: So are you doing the 2 weeks or did they just say goodbye? Have fun bowling.

Lisa: Happy Birthday Would love to see pictures of Emma-Grace.

Sonnet: I had a fish once....it committed fish suicide...he jumped out of the tank on one of the hottest summer days while I was at work...needless to say he did not survive!

Leenie: I couldn't get onto that link....going to try again.......

Well, it is almost time to go home! YEAH! Catch you all next week.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote