100 lb. Club - Weekly weigh in .... Feb 28 - March 6

Charbar
02-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Good Morning all!

Lost 2 lbs this past week.

Ivanna B. Skinny
02-28-2005, 10:11 AM
Dana, your weight is just falling off!! I maintained this week...AGAIN. :( I bought the WATPs dvds last night, the set came with 1,2 asd 3 miles. Maybe this will help me bust this plateau. Oh, I forgot. I measured last night and had lost another 4 inches!!That makes me feel a little better.

glynne
02-28-2005, 10:42 AM
I gained 3 pounds this week ~ I sort of expected that ~ had too many off program days last week and not enough exercise. I need to work harder at it this week.

thefictionalme
02-28-2005, 10:47 AM
I'll be back to report my weight this afternoon, I'm sticking with the digital scale at the gym (my home scale doesn't go past 300). *cross your fingers for me*

Stinger766
02-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi everyone.

Bad new for me again. I'm up 2.5 lbs. How is it possible to gain 2.5 lbs when you were on plan for 5 days and only off for 2??? I realize I shouldn't have been off at all but I'm very frustrated.

I hope everyone else had a successful week.

puff0518
02-28-2005, 11:14 AM
I am down three-quarters of a pound from last week. Not much, but I actually expected a gain. I was so bad this weekend. Started Friday afternoon -- I have been doing pretty good, drinking only diet sodas. So what did I have Friday afternoon/evening? TWO bottles of orange soda -- 24 oz each! That's like 600 calories!!! Ugh. And I grazed all weekend. Just mindlessly ate anything and everything, it seemed. Let's see how I can do today...

teapotdynamo
02-28-2005, 11:50 AM
I'm not really sure how many pounds I'm down because of the "great birth control pill debacle" (where I inexplicably gained 5 pounds every other day) but I guess I will just weigh in at 199 so I'll know next week. Yay, Onederland. Just gotta make it last this week!

Congrats to all the losers, and if you gained, this is the week for getting back on track!

barbygirl43
02-28-2005, 12:26 PM
I'm down 4.5 pounds to 250. I'm officially not off the chart at www.fitday.com anymore :D I'm also almost 1/3 of the way there.

Dana--that is awesome. Look at you go. You're going to be in onederland soon. :)
Amy jo--the weight will start catching back up to those inches. You are doing so well. 4 inches is a great loss. :)
Gale and Ingrid--I have not doubt you'll both be back on track and losing again in no time.
Darla--good job on the .75 pound. You sound like me. I do so well during the week and it just takes one crappy weekend day it seems like to derail me.

kkayp
02-28-2005, 12:33 PM
I am down 3 pounds this week, which is a great surprise since I cracked and went on a carb binge this weekend.

Congrats to all the losers

tkdkathy
02-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I lost 2.5 pounds this week, my second week on Weight Watchers. I am happy. I am going to do this! Keep going, everyone! :)

howie6267
02-28-2005, 03:11 PM
WOO HOO Jennifer! :bravo:
You are doing fantastic. What a great feeling that must be to under 200.

Congrats to you other losers. And for those who gained just keep at it you can do it.

SwimGirl
02-28-2005, 10:56 PM
I'm down 7 from the 20th. :)

-Aimee

thefictionalme
02-28-2005, 11:51 PM
I stayed the same, no gain - no loss. Still 302. *sigh* But this was my first week so we'll see.

Amanda Panda
03-02-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm weighing monthly now - I heartily recommend it to those who struggle with water retention or slow weight loss, or just think the scales are :devil: !!

February weight loss - 7lb (2lb more than my January 5lb)

February Inch Loss - 8 inches.

I'm pleased with that - now onto March!

Love Amanda x

BethC
03-02-2005, 02:44 PM
I lost .4,(with my period) at this point, I've lost 5 weeks in row! Which is amazing for me.

howie6267
03-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Great job Beth and Amanda. That is fantastic.

dragonwoman64
03-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Dawnyal, 4.5 lbs! wow, congrats. :)

Aimee, 7lbs that's great too.

Gain, maintain, or lose, we're all here working on it! Keep heart, you can do it! It's a zen kind of learning process. :dizzy:

Sheila53
03-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Everyone is doing so well! :cp:

Here comes some honesty--gulp! I absolutely hate admitting this, but since my lowest weight in early November, I gained a net total of 18 lbs. (lost during the January monthly challenge, but gained again in February). I managed to lose 8 of it this last week so I have 10 more to go before I hit VFT.

Whew! That was hard admitting that.

theotherjen
03-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Sheila-seeing how far you've come...and now losing 8 pounds...you'll be in VFT in no time :)

To everyone else-Great job on your losses!!! Y'all are awesome, keep up the hard work. :D

barbygirl43
03-02-2005, 04:44 PM
WTG Beth and Amanda on the losses. Keep up the good work.

WB Sheila. Even though you had a brief hiatus, it looks like you are back on track and will probably be back in VFT before too long. Who knows, that may have been just what you system needed to shake things up a bit.

SwimGirl
03-03-2005, 02:26 PM
I broke my plateau this morning!! I am down 1 pound, yay! I am pretty excited about this, I never thought I'd beat it! :)

-Aimee

frenchiepolarbear
03-03-2005, 02:44 PM
All the Push ups and sit ups this week helped me broke the plateau i was stuck on for awile. Down at 268.5 That's 3.5 pounds loss over the last 10 days. :)

Cannot wait to get at 260. This will be 50 pounds since i joined 3FC in december and 75 from my highest in 2003.

kykaree
03-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Oh well done frenchiepolarbear, I've been reading of your struggle and willing you through your plateau.

I never do this, but I weighed on Monday and had lost two pounds, and today, Thursday, jumped on the scales again, and another 2 pounds.

I have now lost 20 and can buy my 20 pound reward, a bottle of Jo Malone perfume!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!

howie6267
03-03-2005, 03:45 PM
That's great news frenchie. Glad to hear you broke through.

Good for you too Kykaree. Enjoy your perfume. You deserve it.

SwimGirl
03-03-2005, 10:32 PM
congrats frenchiepolarbear! Looks like we both broke our plateau's on the same day! It feels good, eh? I was so happy I was running around my house jumping, I called all my friends who have been listening to me complain about that dreadful plateau. :lol:

howie6267
03-04-2005, 01:39 AM
That's great Aimee I must have missed your post when I posted before. You will be past the 10 lb mark in no time. Then look out 20 lbs. You can do this I know you can.

theotherjen
03-04-2005, 08:50 AM
I am down another 3 pounds this week...WooHoo!

Frenchie and Aimee- Way to go...good to see that all that extra hard work has paid off for ya

Kykaree-congrats on meeting your goal...enjoy your new perfume, you earned every drop of it.

Keillynsmom
03-04-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm down 1 lb from last week but the scale said 299 for the first time since last August. Not as much as I had hoped but it was nice to not see the "3". Maybe I'll get this plateau busted this week.

Great job, Aimee, Frenchie, wish me plateau busting vibes!

Sheila, I think you're really great to keep at this even through the ups and downs.

dragonwoman64
03-04-2005, 11:42 AM
I am up a lb this week. It is TOM for me. Onward and downward next week :)

Ky, you are booking! Enjoy the perfume.

Sheila, don't worry, you're back in the game now and losing it fast.

Aimee and French, congrats on breaking the plateaus, I know how exciting it is to see the numbers go down after seeing a "stall".

Jen, 3 lbs is GREAT! and Barbara, man, I know how good it felt to change over to the 2s! Congratulations :)

barbygirl43
03-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Congrats to the losers.

Marge--great attitude. I'm sure I'm going to be right there with ya on Monday.

howie6267
03-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Wow that is great Keillynsmom 299. :bravo:

I can't wait to get there myself. 10 more to go for me. I'm down another 4 lbs this week and am now at 310. WOO HOO.

hautbois
03-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Wow Howie! Another 4 lbs, that's great. You''re well on your way to reach your next mini-goal. Congrats!

Ivanna B. Skinny
03-05-2005, 02:05 PM
:dancer: :flame: Even though Im in a totally foul FUNK, Im so very proud of all of you!! :flame: :dancer:

Gardenwife
03-06-2005, 08:27 AM
I'm funk'n, too, but really proud and happy for y'all.

PMS has not been kind and I stayed at 239lbs. No loss, but no gain, either. The doctor's scale actually read 241, but...Late the night before weigh-in, I ate soup and sandwich, plus drank a 32oz glass of water. I'd also not done any "recycling" the previous day, if you catch my meaning.

I think I need to do like Howie and not eat or drink after 8pm the night before a weigh-in. All this math makes my head spin, LOL!

SwimGirl
03-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Gardenwife, slow and steady really does win the race, so just remind yourself of that, my best example is of my mother, we both started weight watchers at the same time, and I of course gave up, but she's really just kept going and going and going. I hear about all her .5 to .8 losses, but it's all added up to quite a bit. One of Oprah's "tricks" to weight loss is to not eat past 7:30, or 3-4 hours before bed.

So last night I decided to go to a local club with my friends to try and forget about whats been going on at work (it was also a birthday party). My "dear" friend aided me with this by feeding me shot after shot after shot ..they were $1.50/each.. and triples of vodka and 7up. Definitely spells trouble, by the end of the night I was very chummy with people I normally hate, and ended spending most of the night in the bathroom. So whats the moral of the story? I lost 2 pounds, just woke up from a great sleep, and am never going to drink again. LOL. But I am down in weight! ( I even weighed after eating & drinking water).

-Aimee

Gardenwife
03-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Thanks, Aimee. Howie's weird hours (4pm-12:30am) have our meal schedule in a weird place. I tend to go to bed around 3-4am. Lately I've tried not to eat after midnight or so. It's just a weird schedule. A cold/flu thing this week, along with a relentless sinus headache, has just got me feeling like a slug. I shouldn't even have weighed in, I think. Next week will be better, even if the scale doesn't show it for TOM.

SwimGirl
03-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Gardenwife - Ouch, those sinus headache's are killer, I frequently get them. I have found only 2 things can take them away for me - extra strength sinus headache medication, or these tablets where you add water "Alka-Seltzer morning relief". My theory on the Alka-Seltzer is that because it's a drink your body absorbs it better. I was recently in Seattle and got an unexpected visiter (TOM), I went out to find extra strength ibuprofen. Nothing. So I settled for just regular strength, and I found the drugs are weaker, by quite a bit. Seems weird, eh? I wish you luck with your headaches. And those weird hours, not so great for losing of weight. My boyfriend put on over 40 pounds from his old job where he was working 12am until 1:30pm. Yucky!

-Aimee