UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 02-26-2005, 01:08 PM   #1  

Default Anyone on No Count WW?

Now that there is a switch option on weight watchers I thought I try the new (no counting) program. Going to attempt it this monday, called my leader so she could help clear up a bit of confusion with the plan. So it’s the basic three meals a day but you can snack on (maybe not sure about yoghurt), fruit and veg as you like. I am off to the other half’s on Thursday and he is such a meat and potatoes man. With no count I can have all the pasta, potatoes I want and don’t have to point anything (which is a new thing to me) also I can have cereal in the morning with fruit. I am looking over the list of free foods and I am quite impressed. Lots of fruit, veg, purses, pastas, meat, seafood, yoghurt, and dressings.

I am still a bit worried that I will eat too much, too much of the bad things. These are my questions: Are you allowed to snack on low fat yoghurt, fruit popcorn when you want?
squishybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 01:42 PM   #2  
Queen of Chaos!

Hiya Squishy (It's Trouble here from WW BTW! ) I'm on full choice at the moment but struggling, after my weigh in next thursday I'm going to give No Count a try too - I've already identified that I'm a total sugar addict so hopefully No Count will put me off that, what's worrying me/putting me off about trying it, is the feeling full bit - this is something totally alien to me, I know when I've overdone it (stuffed!) but I'm not really sure what "full" feels like!!
It also doesn't give much scope for eating out and other such eventualities! I suppose we can only but try it and see!!
mysticvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 01:45 PM   #3  
Queen of Chaos!

Sorry, forgot about the question thing! You are only allowed to snack on fruit and veg or "Fruities" everything else has to be pointed.
mysticvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 01:56 PM   #4  
Gym'll fix it!!

Love the bakewell tart Squishy if only they were low cal
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 03:18 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticvix
Hiya Squishy (It's Trouble here from WW BTW! ) I'm on full choice at the moment but struggling, after my weigh in next thursday I'm going to give No Count a try too - I've already identified that I'm a total sugar addict so hopefully No Count will put me off that, what's worrying me/putting me off about trying it, is the feeling full bit - this is something totally alien to me, I know when I've overdone it (stuffed!) but I'm not really sure what "full" feels like!!
It also doesn't give much scope for eating out and other such eventualities! I suppose we can only but try it and see!!

hye trouble keep me posted how you get on, I will let you know what my week is like, going to head to the shops tomorrow then make a nice roast hen monday night serve it with potatoes and have the rest of the meat on salads later that week
Old 02-26-2005, 03:20 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat90
Love the bakewell tart Squishy if only they were low cal
found the pie quite amusing aswell
Old 03-09-2005, 10:52 AM   #7  
Yoyo_Munich

Location: Munich Germany nee Preston nee Manchester nee Leeds

Default How are you getting along

Is there any updates on how you two have gottena long. I'm on WW over in germany and we are not offering the No count option. But we are allowed to eat as much potato (2pts) pasta normal (4pts) wholewheat (3pts) as we like until we are full.

(This has made me love wholewheat pasta and pesto )

Its gets me because If i go out and have pasta in tomato sauce that should be about 5-6pts (as long as there's no cheese). and its just doesn't seem right somehow.

So what's on the free list then?
yvonne_germany is offline   Reply With Quote