Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 03:31 PM   #1  

Talking is any one with the same points amount

i have 28 points a day, are anyoone else the same please reply, we could exchange tip and recipes.
Old 02-22-2005, 06:22 AM   #2  
What we think, we become.

HI! I am suppose to have 28 points. How long have you been on ww? Take Care. Best wishes on your weight loss.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:04 AM   #3  

hi I have been on it for 4 weeks now i am gonna weigh in on thursday so good luck to me and to u too.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:27 AM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

I am in the 22TPs range but average 32-33 points a day with my plan. I eat 1 range higher than what W/W says (I want more at maintenance and I am losing at 24TPs a day) and I eat all my APs 3-4 a day and average 5 FPs a day.
Old 02-22-2005, 06:04 PM   #5  

Good luck on your weigh in. I weighed in on my first week and lost no weight. I have not been back since but I am still following. I have been looking for some fellow new ww to hang out with here.

I have a long way to go.

I will be sending you good scale vibes on Thursday. maybe I will get brave and weigh in then too.
Old 02-22-2005, 06:06 PM   #6  

Kelly, congratulations on your weight loss. You have done great. How exciting to be so close to goal. You are an inspiration.
Old 02-27-2005, 09:31 AM   #7  

I'm down to 28 points now! I am always looking for some new ideas of what to eat and some support!
Old 02-28-2005, 02:10 AM   #8  

I joined yesterday and I am right at 28 points..225 lbs I was a little shocked because I really did not think I weighed that much....I had a beautiful baby boy in August and I was down to around 187 soon after his birth but then happened (after all I was allowed to eat lots of yummy food that I was not allowed to during my pregnancy)
Anyway, first day and I stayed at 28 points and I am hungry!! Kelly how did you figure out you could eat more points than recommended....See here I am already looking for ways that will allow me to eat more!

Donna
Old 02-28-2005, 11:25 AM   #9  
Cowboy Up Chick

Mindful Mom, I started out in a range that was 24-31 points a day and I ate the max. When I dropped weight and was supposed to go down to 22-29 points a day I stayed at 24-31.

You are not stuck at 28 points a day...you have APs you earn and FPs that are there to use.
Old 02-28-2005, 04:58 PM   #10  

Thanks Kelly....I am nervous about eating over my points even adding the flex points are intimidating for me right now....I kind of figure I would need to shake the amounts up a bit so my body does not get to use to an exact amount every day....Donna
Closed Thread