Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-17-2005, 06:07 PM   #1  
1 carton a week!

Default the more I eat .. the more I lose .. ???

so for the past month I have been eating .. a lot .. not really following my healthy lifestyle at all basically because this has been a really stressful time in school ... but I have been compensating by going to the gym more often and I have been losing weight faster than before when I was eating average and exercising only a couple times a week ...
anyone have any idea whats going on? I'm gonna think it's okay to eat like this ... it's like I need to need to gain weight to learn my mistakes
icecreamjunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 06:58 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey!

The fact that you are feeling uneasy about it probably means you're ready to start putting the brakes on the food indulgence. Follow that lead!

It's probably the increased exercise that's helping you continue to lose--and that's good--but you know that if for some reason you have to start skipping the gym... like school gets really amped up... that your food choices are going to be critically important. You can do the math!

Make some better choices... if that's what you mean by not eating in a healthful way...

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote