100 lb. Club - Could I be? or is it just wishful thinking

way2fat4me
02-16-2005, 11:52 AM
I almost don't want to write this down because I'm afraid to Jinx it but, I have to get someone's opinion. Ok......

I wonder if I might be pregnant. Whew, I said it. I haven't had TOM since the 23rd of December, but that doesn't say much for me but I've never been real regular although this is a little longer than normal. I also haven't been feeling... how to put this... "myself". I've been tormented with a dull headache for weeks, I'm extremely tired all the time, and I just all around feel kind of worn down and blah. I want to take a test on Friday but I'm afraid it's going to be like every other time and I'll just start TOM the very next day. What do you all think I should do? Wait a little longer or go ahead and test on Friday. I'm really scared to test and for it to come back negative. There is nothing in the world I want worse that children.

Help!

SwimGirl
02-16-2005, 12:09 PM
I say take the test! It's better to know then to wonder, and worry about it.

-Aimee

barbygirl43
02-16-2005, 12:26 PM
You have more willpower than me. I would've already bought the jumbo pack and tested ASAP and then saved another one--just in case. :) It sounds like you could be PG.

missaprylj
02-16-2005, 05:59 PM
You're going to have to get the news one way or another eventually. Why prolong the suffering? Good luck! :D

tolose85
02-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Well that's almost 2 months without a period. I know when I thought I was pregnant, I didn't feel like myself at all.. Tired, dopey, and just all around different. How exciting. Don't wait. GO TO THE STORE NOW!!! Good luck to you. And if you aren't, keep trying.. That's the most fun part about it!! I hope you are!! Let us know. Oh and by the way, if you hang out in this forum too long... you WILL get pregnant! Just ask around... I think we already have 4 pregnant ladies here???

Jillegal
02-16-2005, 06:16 PM
Tis true...statistics indicate that hanging around here will likely result in weight-loss, marriage and/or pregnancy. :dizzy:

Go ahead, do the test - if its positive, we'll celebrate with you and if its not - then get thee to bed, pronto! :devil:

Amanda Panda
02-16-2005, 07:00 PM
Why wait till friday? :coach: Take the test, take the test!!

Love Amanda x

SuchAPrettyFace
02-16-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh and by the way, if you hang out in this forum too long... you WILL get pregnant! Just ask around... I think we already have 4 pregnant ladies here???:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

Inca's Momma
02-16-2005, 08:11 PM
Amen! Haul your hiney to the store now!!!! Inquiring minds wanna know :lol:

Charbar
02-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Take the test - you've got to be driving yourself crazy!
If you want to have children - and you are not pregnant - then move on and keep trying!!
Your mind is so powerful - it can play games with your emotions. The only way you will know for sure is by taking the test.
I'd be running to the store now. (Actually, if I was running to the store for a pregnancy test I'd be having a stroke!! :rofl: )

Let us know either way!

Dana

howie6267
02-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Ok I'm leaving this form. I don't want to be the next one in line for a baby.

Gardenwife
02-16-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm high-tailin' it out of here right after you, Howie!

Seriously, though, take that test! :D

http://www.borg.com/~rjgtoons/ob.html

Gypsydancer
02-17-2005, 08:40 AM
When I became pregnant, I felt different, like I had SUPER PMS. I was a MEGA b#@&h (as opposed to just a b#@%h). I took two tests, and there was no line. I went to the doctor and asked for a test, was given a urine test, and again, no line. So I asked for a blood test because I KNEW I was pregnant, and of course I was. If it's been since December, though, and your cycles are usually pretty regular, then you should get an accurate result with an OTC urine test. Good luck! I hope you are if you want to be!

mabear
02-17-2005, 09:17 AM
I vote for testing now too. I know its no fun to get a neg. Those neg tests seems to jump start af and make you feel silling for testing. I buy cheap tests online because I like testing so much.

Good luck and Positive vibes too you!

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th <--Amnio says GIRL!
hw/sw(pg)/cw/gw
272/258/241/155
mabear's homepage (http://www.plomp.com/mabear)
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar007/chick01/lb/258/155/241/ (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

Gypsydancer
02-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Mabear, from where do you order your tests?

way2fat4me
02-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Ok, I'm going to the store this afternoon and buying the test. I'm gonna do it and see what happens. I think the reason I haven't yet is because I've been disappointed so many times before. I'll make sure you all are the first to know one way or the other... well besides my husband.... well actually if I can't get ahold of him you guys might just be the first ones to know. :D Thanks for the kick in the rump that's exactly what I needed! :lol:

boiaby
02-17-2005, 06:12 PM
K, we're dying here, are ya or aren't ya??? Hope it's good news, good luck Misty!

Beverly

Goddess Jessica
02-18-2005, 02:37 AM
Hello? Well? Come on, we're waiting!!!

When I was using condoms and such with a previous boyfriend, I used to keep boxes of pregnancy tests in the bathroom. I was so afraid of getting pregnant and I had such an irregular period that I always thought I was pregnant. One time, I was freaking out and i turned on the TV to take my mind off of it and "She's Having a Baby" was on. I was sure it was a sign.... :lol:

Orangecupcakez
02-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Yes yes yes! Go test! I know a couple times I thought I was pregnant I would go get a test and it would be negative and sure enough the next day there was my TOM! But still, testing is the fun part! You never know what could happen! Line or no line!

Good Luck!!!

mabear
02-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Darlene, I buy the tests from Save on Tests (http://www.saveontests.com/). They are located in BC Canada but shipping is the same to here or the States. I had 6 cycles between this pg and the last one. I tested every cycle. I let the test wait 30 min and never got a line until I was pg. Some say you might get evaporation lines. I got shadows but no real line with an edge. They aren't the greatest test but they sure are cheap. I don't mind "wasting" them.

Hey Misty any news yet?

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th <--Amnio says GIRL!
hw/sw(pg)/cw/gw
272/258/241/155
mabear's homepage (http://www.plomp.com/mabear)
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar007/chick01/lb/258/155/241/ (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

way2fat4me
02-21-2005, 09:36 AM
Hey guys! I'm sorry I wasn't online since Thurday. The test came back negative but I am ok with that. My poor husband took it really bad and we went to the mountains for the weekend to get away. Sunday we got some really bad news about my grandfather we found out that he has lung cancer and is refusing any treatment. His doctor gave him less than six months. I was upset Sunday but realized that if he doesn't want treatment then there is nothing any of us could do but spend as much time with him as possible. I want to thank you all for everything this past week and I will be sure to let you know if it happens anytime soon!

missaprylj
02-21-2005, 11:05 AM
I'm very sorry, Misty. I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

dragonwoman64
02-21-2005, 12:28 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather, Misty. Hang in there, I'll be sending you and family good thoughts.

barbygirl43
02-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Misty, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather and the negative. My uncle died of lung cancer this past summer. He too didn't want to go through the treatment and family and hospice took care of him until the end.

Sandi
02-21-2005, 03:33 PM
So sorry to hear about your grandfather and the lung cancer. I lost my Dad to it last year. The treatments can really take a toll and it didn't help my Dad at all (he was really advanced). Leave nothing unsaid and make more memories. (((HUGS)))

Charbar
02-21-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear about the double dose of bad news. Hugs to you!

Dana

Jillegal
02-21-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm sorry about your grandfather, it must be a very difficult time for everyone who loves him. As for the negative test...keep your spirits up, when the time's right, we'll be here to share your good news. Take care.

Gypsydancer
02-21-2005, 09:46 PM
((Hugs)). I'm so sorry.

way2fat4me
02-23-2005, 09:49 AM
Thanks everyone for your support. You have no idea how much I appreciate you all. Thank you!