Carb Counters - Woohoo

View Full Version : Woohoo

Cinnymamma
02-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Hey Ladies :)

Well, I was going to wait to get back to LC'ing until I moved, but I just can't stand it anymore! Soooooo, starting tomorrow (Monday) morning. I am excited about it. Dh is supposed to be starting with me. :cheer: Here we go again... :)

marie.
02-13-2005, 11:22 PM
WOOT!WOOT! go girl! go girl! go girl! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :crazy: :crazy: :crossed: :crossed: :hyper: :hyper: :dancer: :dancer: :flow2: :flow2: :flow1: :flow1: :dance: :dance: :hat: :hat: :cp: :cp: :bravo: :bravo: :angel: :angel: :p :p

We are there behind you sis!

marie.
02-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Awww ****...I just have to give a little more support! :love: :love: :strong: :strong: :jig: :jig: :bravo: :bravo: :cb: :cb: :hat: :hat: :dance: :dance: :flow1: :flow1: :dancer: :dancer: :cloud9: :cloud9: :hyper: :hyper: :twirly: :twirly: :yes: :yes: :sunny: :sunny: :cheer: :cheer: :rofl: :rofl: :tread: :tread: :goodluck: :coffee2: :coffee2:

lady_adnerb
02-14-2005, 08:03 AM
Randi---Way to go on jumping back on. Guess I'll re-join you on the re-induction. Lots of Re's going around :) You can do it and it's great that your Dh is joining you!!

Marie: Love your support!! You're the best :)

Leenie
02-14-2005, 09:58 AM
Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cinnymamma
02-14-2005, 12:23 PM
:lol: Marie (((((((((((hugs))))))) Thanks a bunch :)

Thanks Brenda and Leenie, you guys are the best :)

Sonnet
02-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Hi, I hope it's going well on your re join. I re join all the time, but that means I never quit. Keep up the great work! :D :cp: :hat: :flow1: :cb: :gift: :grouphug: :high: :goodvibes :balloons: :cheer: :goodscale :goodluck: