100 lb. Club - This is what I look like!

View Full Version : This is what I look like!

lessofsarahtolove
02-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Hi, everybody! Well, I'm finally getting around to posting some pic's of myself -- just to prove that I do, in fact, have a face and a smile! This was taken a couple of months before I got diagnosed, before I got down to 206. In these pic's, I was actually around the weight that I'm back up to at the time of this posting -- 222. So.....here I am, bad hair day and all!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5dc28b3127cce904acd2c770400000006118AbsWbVy0ct1

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5dc28b3127cce904a8d2a772200000016108AbsWbVy0ct1

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5dc28b3127cce904a8d14771c00000016108AbsWbVy0ct1

Br00klyn
02-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Yipee! :dancer: :dance: :dancer:

SARAH! You know I've been bugging you for a picture since last summer - I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy you posted this! :) I think you're gorgeaous - drop dead gorgeaous. The 1st pic you look like a much prettier and younger Rosie O. And I just love the 3rd one - you look so happy! :)

Hehehehe! I'm so excited - I saw Sarah, I saw Sarah! :D

lessofsarahtolove
02-09-2005, 11:49 PM
And I just love the 3rd one - you look so happy! :)
Oh now, go on you flatterer....no really, go on! :lol3: I really WAS happy in that picture -- that's why I chose it for my avatar. It's a nice memory. I had had REALLY bad allergies that day, so my eyes are really puffy and my nose is red from multiple sneezing fits -- but at least these give you guys something to go on! I'm actually still looking around for some pic's of me at 284 -- like a lot of folks, I was a bit more shutter-shy back then. But when I find something, I'll post before and after's in the Progress Pic's thread, so you can see from whence I came! Obviously I still have a long way to go, but in these pic's I'm down to a loose size 18 from a size 26/28. Since I've gained with the chemo, my size 16's are now just too snug, but I'll get back into them before too long, I know.

djs06
02-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Wow Sarah, you are gorgeous! Almost exactly what I pictured you looked like, too. Weird, huh? Thank you so much for sharing. Celina and I have been bugging you for ages, now our inquisitive little minds are appeased. Yay!!

How are you doing? I keep up with your blog and all, but thought I'd ask anyway. How's everything going for you?

Raelynn
02-10-2005, 12:33 AM
You are so pretty, and you just radiate positive energry! :) We sure miss you around here! :)

howie6267
02-10-2005, 01:06 AM
You are a beautiful person Sarah. You have a great smile. So glad to get to put a face with the words.

boiaby
02-10-2005, 07:59 AM
Like Dana said, you look almost exactly how I'd pictured you! How does that happen!? Thanks for sharing a pic, I've always been curious. What a gorgeous, radiant smile! That third picture is how I will always think of you now because it just seems to embody your entire beautiful spirit all at once. Just lovely, thank you Sarah.

Beverly

jkfla
02-10-2005, 08:14 AM
awww sarah you are so adorable!!!!

tolose85
02-10-2005, 08:43 AM
You are such a beautiful person.

teapotdynamo
02-10-2005, 08:44 AM
Wow, count me as #3 on the "just what I expected!" You are so gorgeous and SO FULL OF LIFE that it makes me smile just to see YOU smile! Some say BEST AVATAR EVER!!!!!!!! :) :) :) Thanks for sharing that with us!

Sandi
02-10-2005, 09:13 AM
Well how cool is this?? We finally get to see what Sarah looks like. You are so pretty!! Bad hair day? Where? That must be in some other picture! ;) Thanks so much for sharing!! :D

Ivanna B. Skinny
02-10-2005, 09:19 AM
YAY!! YAY!!!YAY!!!
Sarah...you are so beautiful.
Im so happy to be able to put a face with all of the wonderful things that you've posted here!

Jen
02-10-2005, 11:12 AM
I think you look wonderful!

way2fat4me
02-10-2005, 11:18 AM
!!!wow!!! What else is there to say? You are absolutely beautiful. And I have to agree with everyone else and say my favorite picture is the last one. You look so happy!

Jillegal
02-10-2005, 11:45 AM
How nice to finally be able to put a face to the words! :) You're lovely.

Ditto on the avatar picture being perfect - its the embodiment of your vibrant spirit!

Inca's Momma
02-10-2005, 11:54 AM
I also agree that you are just what I pictured in my mind :lol: You are so pretty and your personality really comes across in your smile and facial expressions.

barbygirl43
02-10-2005, 12:24 PM
You are so beautiful and gorgeous. I don't know why you didn't share your picture soon. I have to say I pictured you a bit different--darker and shorter hair.

Sheila53
02-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Beautiful on the outside as well as the inside! Thanks for sharing your photo.

frenchiepolarbear
02-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Happy to Finally see you.....You look just as nice as your interventions on this forum!!! :)

I'm looking forward to put my photo as well once i reach my Easter day goal of 260. This will be the 75 pounds loss milestone from my highest scary 335 pounds.... :eek:

SunnyD57
02-10-2005, 01:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/SunnyD57/partyhearthead.gif

:wave: Well Hello there Sarah girl!

I have been asking about you on the Walking thread... I am so glad that I did some searching and saw this Thread you began :flow1: It's Wonderful seeing what you look like!!! You are Beautiful! So full of LIFE! :goodvibes I love the shots taken of you! Who took them?

I miss you on the walking thread, but totally understand. How are you feeling these days? What a relief to see you posting and looking so good! I was so very concerned!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/SunnyD57/Valentine02k.gif
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

lessofsarahtolove
02-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Wow, you guys -- so NICE you all are! :p Thanks for the sweetness! I'm in agreement with those of you who said that it's a freaky thing to see that someone looks like you'd imagined. :dizzy: I always wonder about that when it happens. Likewise, it's amusing when you get the, "Oh jeez, that is SO not what I'd expected!" ;)

Lorraine said I shouldn't have posted that close-up one of my face, since it's not actually a very good pic of me -- I'm in agreement -- but the one of me kneeling was blurry, and the other one is mostly of my neck, so I thought it onlyl right to give you some sense of my face.....and that's my face!

Sunny, you asked who took the pic's -- it was Lorraine. We went for a hike with Louie and then afterwards hung out on our deck. At the time, I was experiencing such fatigue, crazy itching, and dizziness. My cancer wasn't diagnosed yet, so I thought I was just really run down. All of it was the lymphoma. While I was so much more physically and cardiovascularly fit and able than I was before I lost weight and got into a regular exercise routine, I was just still so short of breath and wheezy and weak. So we had a nice little 2-mile hike and then came back home when I got tuckered out. I'll tell her you liked the pic's! (And not to quit her day job. ;) )

As for the avatar.....I think it's a keeper, too. Lorraine was making me laugh and feel sexy and laugh and laugh....so it really is a nice memory. And it's totally me laughing -- something that I just LOVE to do. :goodvibes

jiffypop
02-11-2005, 12:27 AM
dahlin - you're GORGEOUS and RADIANT

Amanda Panda
02-11-2005, 11:41 AM
I agree - Sarah, you are a real natural beauty and take a great photo!

You have such a lovely smile!

Love Amanda x

glynne
02-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Thank you for sharing your pictures and your beautiful smile. It is fun to get to see the pictures of everyone, and have a face to put with the name/posts.

missaprylj
02-11-2005, 09:28 PM
You can count me under the category of: COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY!!!!

I couldn't picture you in my head before, but even if I did, I never would have been able to imagine you as pretty as you are!!! Sarah you are soooo pretty!!!!!!! This is so exciting! You're beautiful. And, I love, love, love, love your glasses.

Wow!

Stinger766
02-11-2005, 10:41 PM
I'll agree with the others that's your absolutey beautiful and have an energy that radiates from you, even in pictures.

I will say though that even though I don't know you well I pictured you with light, short hair.

Keep up the good spirits and remember everyone here is sending you postive thoughts and good wishes!

Charbar
02-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Sarah... I love when we can put a face to the name... it just makes us all that much closer. Thanks for sharing!

Dana

FindingJackie
02-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Sarah, You're beautiful!

Congrats on you NSV with the chemo! We're all rooting for you, girl!

SuchAPrettyFace
02-13-2005, 10:29 PM
I pictured you as a curly headed blonde, boy was I wrong! :lol: You look great! Good to see you here. :)

SunnyD57
02-14-2005, 11:02 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/SunnyD57/ValRoseshead2.gif

{{{Hugs}}}
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*