Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 11:52 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Wednesday and Thursday Thread

Hey, where is everyone? I thought a thread would be started already for today and tomorrow. I hope you guys don't think that since we don't have as many threads, you can get away with not posting. I'm keeping a close eye on all of you.

I'll pop back in later, come out and post!!
Old 02-09-2005, 12:06 PM   #2  
Canadian Chick

Sorry chicka to leave you here all alone. I slept late and have been doing other stuff. I ate like crap for half the day yesterday but salvaged it by the end. I have a healthy lunch planned today but not sure what the plan is for supper. Not exercising today because I pulled one of my back muscles yesterday at work. I have a massage on Friday so hopefully with that & my own self care I'll be better soon.

Jess I am going to PM you about massage right now. Sorry I didn't get there yet!
Old 02-09-2005, 03:50 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

GRR the webs being evil today!
I added some teriyaki sauce to my lunch now I just want to munch everything I want somethign sweet I'll see if water can kill it if not I'm thinking Maybe Popcorn and chocolate yogurt Menstrual much? yay i just got a package with my friends engagement gift in it she's morrocan so i got her a morrocan tea set and condiment jar
Rina just take it easy a pulled back muscle stinks! feel better hon and take it easy
Hey JESS!!
bbl
Kierie
Old 02-10-2005, 08:33 AM   #4  
Running Babe

Hi all,

I am doing okay, looks like my boy has himself a job so I am a happy camper. Actually he had to choose between two of them so that was good... Poor guy though we were at a group run last night and I looked back and saw someone flying and it was my BF, so I am taking him to the doctor this morning... The guy is limping I ma lucky I have family related leave at work. I have never had to use it before.

Anyway I will be quitting my second job (giving my notice on Saturday to end March 4th). With him having a job and my raise equalling more to my old salary level plus a second job I have decided I can have my weekends back.

Kierie: We do the whole shrove tuesday thing too. English pancakes that we have are basically crepes... much thinner, I had 3 which would probably be equivalent to one North American pancake and a tiny bit oof syrup. My dad makes good pancakes.

Rina: hope the hand feels better!

Jess: Hope you're doing okay.

Belle: How are things going?

Any newbies: howdy!!!

My weight is down to 158 so yah!! 13lbs to my ultimate goal

Ali
Old 02-10-2005, 10:01 AM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Ali you're kicking Butt! I'm glad you get to quit job 2 . . .it will be nice to have some you time
TOM is kicking my arse and I have no motivation today I went to planned parenthood last night to get my BC and they weighed me I'm not going to post it b/c it's not official and I know their scale weighs heavier
I have to get moving! I need to get out of my jammies! soon lol
bbiab
Old 02-10-2005, 10:29 AM   #6  
Eve's Mom

Hey girls! I have been MIA. I got bronchitis, went to the doc on Sunday, and then left on a trip for work. CAme back Tuesday night but was so sick I stayed home yesterday (good! I should have stayed home today).

I'll have to catch up now. Hey, question - has anyone read "the Time Travellers Wife"? I just finished it. I got really really sad at the end (might be hormones though) and I have been thinking about it ever since. Let me know what you think if you've read it (you can PM me so as to not ruin the book for anyone else that wants to read it).

What has everyone planned for V-day?? We're getting our ultrasound that morning and that's about it. I am going to try to book in at a Thai restaurant on the weekend. I love thai food....
Old 02-10-2005, 10:57 AM   #7  
Eve's Mom

Ali - hope b/f is doing well - funny, DH hurt himself too. He's been trying to run on it but it's getting worse, He won't let me take him to the doc. Congrats to him on his new job!! Yay!! Glad you can quit your other job too- you need some TLC time already!!!

Rina - I need a masage too. I want to book myself in for a pre-natal massage. It's sad how little time I have to myself these days!! Sorry to hear your muscles are out though. Mine is strictly for relaxation...

Kier - the Mentstrual Munch is hard to beat. Good luck with that. Now I WANT teriyaki too!!

Hey Jess!
Closed Thread