Old 02-08-2005, 12:11 PM   #1  
On my way......

Default My Little Angel

I took my cat in yesterday to have him fixed and the poor vet told me I could never bring him there again! I guess when they opened his carrier he jumped out and attacked the vet putting a huge gash across her face and biting her lip and then jumped over and attacked the assistant. They knocked him to the ground and had to bag him, gave him twice as much tranquilizer than he needed to knock him out and preceeded with the surgery. When I went to pick him up and she went and got the carrier it was jumping around like the tazmanian devil was inside. Funny thing is he was sweet as pie when he got home and we've never had an issue with him. I knew he didn't really like my nephews but no one else ever had a problem with him. I know I shouldn't be but I just can't help giggling over the whole thing. I'm sorry she got scratched but the poor guy was scared to death.

Sorry it's such a bad picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ETNIE.jpg (12.9 KB, 49 views)
way2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 01:53 PM   #2  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

Aww, cute guy.

I had a big, white cat (about 20 lbs) with the sweetest disposition you could imagine. We had to take him into the vet and ended up sitting in the waiting room with other dogs and cats way too long. He got very nervous. So when we finally went in to the vet, and she started to examine him, she got such a look of fear on her face -- she was sure he was going to attack her. He didn't, luckily. When you think about it, it must be pretty scarey for a cat to go to the vet.

Our cat now is the biggest Doesn't it seem like the more of a pain they are, the more attached you get to them? Maybe that's just my masochistic personality!
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

stinks for the vet but it's still funny! I think the funniest part is that the kitty is banished from the office. i wonder how often that happens? What a cutie, though! aaaaaaaaaaaw.

This was my kitty, Friskie. We had to put her to sleep last month b/c she had cancer. I am still the crazy cat lady though and like to share pictures. I miss her.

And this is my dog, Chip. Aw, I miss him. I can't wait to go home and see him.

It wont let me attach them b/c they're too big! Ugh. Sorry. I'll try again later

Let's see more pet pictures!

Last edited by djs06; 02-08-2005 at 02:59 PM.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 10:43 PM   #4  
Live for the Moment!

Dana - You'll have to resize the pics.. I find I have to do that with every single one I post.

As for me, currently I just have the 1 cat - I've had him for almost 7 years and he's lived all over the country.

Here he is - I sent this pic out in an e-card to some friends at xmas, there was also a snowflake border too but I had to crop it for the pic to fit on here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3fc.jpg (30.2 KB, 9 views)
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 11:17 PM   #5  
Crazy Canuck

Here's my little "pound pup"! She's settled in quite nicely now and I'm pretty sure she prefers it at our house to the shelter. I still can't get over how she barely barks (if the doorbell rings she just looks at me as if to say: "Well, are you going to get that, or what?") and she's not at all destructive. So much for all the Jack Russell Terrier hate literature we read up on before bringing her home! She sure is active and makes sure I get my exercise "point" every day, too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Heidi.1.JPG (42.0 KB, 11 views)
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 01:41 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, what cuties! Jill, I'm glad to see a pic of your new master, oops, I mean pups. Glad to hear it's working out for you.

celina, your kitty is a sweetie! Aaaaw. I love the Christmas card idea.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 12:09 PM   #7  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

really cute creatures!

Here's a pic of Chloe the she-devil
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chloe.jpg (2.7 KB, 52 views)
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 12:21 PM   #8  
On my way......

Everyone's fury kids are so cute!
way2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 01:24 PM   #9  
Abby's Mommy

That story was SOO funny!! Your vet must be a sissy to "ban him" like that!!

These are my fur kids...Charlie(grey&white) and Mercedes (black).
1.Kittys sleeping
2.Charlie sleeping in my hospital bag on the dryer
3.Kittys after being de-clawed
Thanks for sharing your pet pics....I love to see them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FurKids1.jpg (9.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg FurKids2.JPG (10.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg FurKids3.JPG (10.8 KB, 8 views)
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 04:38 PM   #10  
PamPSM644

Girl, that was a sorry vet to begain with. I have 12 cats and 2 dogs. I've been going to my vet for 20yrs.now. I regularly take in feral cats and he handles them no problem. A couple of my cats are Simesse like your baby and they are a handfull but a good vet is ready for this. We've brought cats in our homes but really they are still a wild animal. Barn cats behave exactly like a pride of lions. There is a saying I love,"God made cats so we could touch the tiger." I think it's wonderful to be able to have this loving relationship with a truely wild creature.

Pam
PamPSM644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 12:03 PM   #11  
2006 - Panda Remix

That is so wierd - I took my kitty to the vet yesterday for his booster jabs, and I was just commenting what a good puss he was! He's okay as long as I am there stroking him and he feels secure. He even rolls on the table sometimes and lets the vet stroke his belly! (okay, now I'm just showing off! )

We used to have a cat when I was younger that freaked out whenever he saw his cat box - we used to be covered in scratches and ended up having to sedate him just to get him in the box!

I just adore cats, especially my Marley - I love that saying Pam!

Love Amanda x

Last edited by Amanda Panda; 02-11-2005 at 02:44 PM.
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote