100 lb. Club - Weekly weigh in .... Feb 7-13

View Full Version : Weekly weigh in .... Feb 7-13

Charbar
02-07-2005, 09:16 AM
So how did you do this week?
I have my doctor's appt tomorrow (hopefully my last appointment!!!) Do I still have to post my gain - gaining 2 lbs every week is a downer. I can't wait to tell you all - "I lost 9 lbs this week" :lol:

Have a great week everyone! and try to stay away from the Valentine's Day candy!!

Dana

BethC
02-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Hi everyone, I couldn't post last week, I was in Fla. on business. I lost 3lbs, the week before last and .2 this past week. It was pretty hard in Fla. I couldn't always eat when I wanted and the stress was awful. Now I'm back and I have a trip to Aruba to look forward to in March. I'm try to get as close to 10% as I can before I go!

Have a good week everyone!

Raelynn
02-07-2005, 10:00 AM
I am down (lots) to 236. I had gained a bit since the last time I weighed in, but back on track.

Orangecupcakez
02-07-2005, 10:39 AM
I am down a few ... down to 305 .... my scale said 299.8 at first and I'll almost fell over ... then I stepped off and stepped back on ... blah! Ah well, I will get there!!

Ivanna B. Skinny
02-07-2005, 10:50 AM
GREAT JOB YOU ALL!! Dana...I bet you're SOO excited! Get alot of rest this week if you can!! Good Luck!

Well after a week long binge that started b/c of TOM, I was up 2 pounds this morning. I have RE-started (again) this morning. I made a daily/weekly menu. I shopped yesterday, so theres plenty of healthy snax in the house, and told DH to EXPECT me to go to the gym every night this week. so, Im off to have some yogurt, an apple, and a HUGE glass of water (& vitamins, too). Good Luck to you all this week!

kkayp
02-07-2005, 11:24 AM
I lost another 6 lbs.

glynne
02-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Scale stayed the same this week. That's kind of disappointing because I have stayed OP since I restarted. Oh well, at least it didn't go up.

barbygirl43
02-07-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm up a pound, which means I'm back to my old patterns. The good news is I should lose between 4-7 pounds this coming week :)

Oh dana, I'm sure the next time you post it will be more like "I'm down 25 pounds!!!" :D good luck with your appt. so do you have your hubby trained to post for you just in case you can't come and give us the good news?

kykaree
02-07-2005, 06:04 PM
I didn't lose this week. I didn't deserve to really. I have been on a short vacation and eating a bit off plan. I did do lots of walking, so I suspect this is why I stayed the same and didn't go up!!! I have lost 11 pounds in a month, so I guess I just need to pat myself on the back and move on. I start at the gym this week and I am dreading it. Big time!

theotherjen
02-08-2005, 07:00 AM
I weighed in at 326....down 4 pounds from when I weighed in at my last doctors appt. (Jan 26th).

teapotdynamo
02-08-2005, 09:41 AM
It's TOM for me, and since I'm not getting anywhere near a normal weight, and my rings are tight when they were falling off, I'm not gonna weigh in this week. So THERE, water weight!

Gypsydancer
02-08-2005, 10:13 AM
I'm down a pound, back to 243. Congrats on all the losses! And a big congrats to those who are struggling and posted here! Hang in there!

Stinger766
02-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Congrats to everyone on their accomplishments, whether they be weight loss or otherwise. :)

As for me, I gained 4 lbs last week but it was a lot less than I expected. I've been off plan since mid November and have made a few half hearted 2 days attempts and then given up again. I started again on Saturday morning and I'm going strong. I think even those two days of healthy food and exercise made the scale not as bad as I'd expected. I gained 6 lbs the week before so sad as it sounds, 4 was a relief. lol.

I've set new goals for myself and started a new weight loss sheet to keep track. Looking at the year last year until I took my holiday break is encouraging but looking at the fact that I wasted 4 months wasn't helping so I'm starting fresh effective now.

Have a great week everyone and keep up the good work!

djs06
02-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Jen, OMG, i hate the ring thing! That's totally how I base whether I'm going to weigh, though. But hey, I bet you'll be in onederland next week, I can't wait to hear!

Ingrid, good for you for setting new goals. It can really help, as can a weight loss sheet. Keep up the positive thinking; those 4 lbs will be gone in no time.

Otherjen, congrats! Keep up the good work.

Darlene, thanks for sharing the good news. woo hoo!

Ky, 11 pounds in a month is fantastic. I was dreading starting at a gym too, but now I love it. Usually. I mean, there are always days you wish you didn't have to go, but anyone can tell you, it's for your own benefit. Work your way into it and you'll love how it makes you feel. Good luck!

Dawnyal, eh, one pound. no biggie, especially with your "projected" weight loss this week! you're doing great.

Gayle, wow, you just reported the story of my life. It's so frustrating! But keep with it, (I know you will) and you'll be happier next week. You're doing great.

Amy Jo, hey, it happens. I think I had THE worst PMS of my life this month. I realized that I'd hit a low point when I was in the mcdonalds drive through eating chocolate while I was waiting... :rofl: Seriously, though, you're going to kick butt this week. You've really come so far. I LOVe to read about your successes.

Dawn, hate it when that happens! But you're right, you'll be there soon enough. Don't you worry! congrats on teh loss.

Raelynn,good for you! Glad to hear you're back on track. Can't wait to hear about next week's loss.

Dana, soon enough you'll be losing massive amounts of weight. So when's the due date, anyway?

Wow, I just did this really out of order so I'm sorry if I missed anyone.

howie6267
02-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Congrats to all you losers and maintainers. If you gained this is a new week and just keep up the good fight. I'll let you all know my progress Friday.

dragonwoman64
02-11-2005, 10:01 AM
I lost 1.2 lbs this week. I've broke a record for myself of number of consecutive weeks where I've seen a loss, 6 weeks in a row (ok, sometimes it was just 0.2, but it counts, ha).

Whether you've lost, maintained, or gained, you're here and working on it, which to me is always the most important thing of all, little steps get you to the end of your journey. :cheer:

howie6267
02-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Good for you Marge that is great. 6 weeks in a row your on the right track.

I've lost another 3 lbs this week. That is a total of 96 since my start in April of last year and 169 from my heaviest. 4 lbs more and I'll have lost 100 lbs. Two other marks I am really looking forward to is 299 by may and the 290 by mid summer. 290 will be 200 lbs lost. I can't wait.

djs06
02-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Howie, that's amazing! What's your secret, dude? Wow! Almost 100 pounds. I think you should throw a big partay. But that's just my opinion :)

howie6267
02-11-2005, 11:39 AM
I'll save the celabrations for 299. That's the big one I'm really looking forward to.

Keillynsmom
02-11-2005, 12:20 PM
This week I'm 304.2 lbs so that's about a 4.8 lb loss but I think that has as much to do with TOM as anything I'm doing. But I'm grateful to finally see something move.

Marge, you are right -- it's the small steps that matter. My coach has been telling me that "you gotta fall in love with the small steps" -- the little things (or big things) you do everyday that get you where you're going.

Gardenwife
02-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Howdy, howdy. Due to All Things Womanly, I just maintained this week and didn't lose. But still...To maintain is good. I feel better, and a pair of shorts which were tight last fall are now comfortable. This was a week of non-scale victories, including more energy and stamina.

KnCmamma
02-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Today's weigh-in for me wasn't so bad, I didn't lose but I also didn't gain(I was so afraid of a big gain)...I stayed the same(turtled) as I weighed-in 2 weeks ago today(last week I was sick with the flu and didn't go in for weigh-in).

dragonwoman64
02-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Thanks, Howie. You're doing an amazing job. I get thrilled just reading about it.

I have spent many weeks where I've maintained. I think it's the body's way of adjusting and saying, hey, wait a minute, what if I need that?? :lol:

Barbara, it's really been mostly small steps for me. It's great to see them add up, it's taken me time, but I think for me that time has helped me learn lots of stuff and adopt new habits. I know for me taking it slow has helped me stick to it for the long haul.

FindingJackie
02-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Lost 2 lbs this week!

Just getting back on track slowly. Moving toward eating on plan and moving a little. Started off with 10 minutes of exercise this week and mornings on plan.

Next week will be 15 minutes of exercies (5 days) and breakfast and dinners on plan.

Yippee!

Br00klyn
02-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Congrats to all you Loosah's! ;)

As for me, I'm down 2 lbs. this week...

frenchiepolarbear
02-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Lost only one pound this week...down at 274. I hope i'm not starting to hit a plateau here :stress:

Gypsydancer
02-14-2005, 11:52 AM
I weighed myself on Saturday, but didn't have a chance to post until today. I lost...4 pounds! Not bad for that TOM. So I've lost a total of 21 pounds. Congrats to all those who lost, those who maintained, and those who gained, but still posted. Y'all inspire me!