Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-03-2005, 04:06 PM   #1  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

Default Evil TOM

Well, TOM has come to crash my party and I am craving chocolate sooooooo baddddd@@@@@!!! any tips? For now I'm skipping my nite time snack and having a slim fast snack bar...

Last edited by lottie63; 02-03-2005 at 04:17 PM.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:39 PM   #2  
buzz buzz buzzin along

How about Sugar free fudgesicles??? they are good only 35 calories!!
HunnyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 09:23 AM   #3  
singletrack chick

i srtuggle with TOM too. fudgecicles are good. i make chocolate pudding in individual serving sizes (or i'll eat the whole bowl) I also go out and buy really expesive fancy chocolate. like organic bittersweet or green and blacks dark chocolate or mayan gold(http://www.greenandblacks.com/). i break it into little pieces and have one or two. there isn't a lot of sugar in it so i don't have to deal with stirring up that deamon of a craving, and its too expensive for me to justfiy eating a whole bar at a time (about 4 dollars a bar) and my husband loves them too so he eats most of it.

i find its a nice way to reward myself for not pigging out on chocolate all month long. i keep a food journal so i know exactly how much i've eaten and surprisingly, its never more than 60-80 calories and my craving is cured.
laura_on_a_bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 10:16 AM   #4  
unabashed

thanks guys, I think serving size of pudding might help and maybe hersheys kisses or a hershey bar that I can break into little pieces... (I hate dark chocolate!)

thanks!
Old 02-04-2005, 04:18 PM   #5  

Blow bubbles, especially if you have a cat. I got a little bottle of champagne bubbles at a party, and found two weeks ago it was invaluable, kept my hands busy, gave my mouth something to do, and my cat something to play with!!!!

Sometimes thought, it just has to be chocolate. I buy Amedei boxes, they have 5 singularly wrapped chocolates (they come in milk called Toscano brown) and they are tiny. It's such great quality chocolate that you only need one. (I had to go to the kitchen to check out the box and had one on your behalf, so you should be feeling a bit better now
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 04:36 PM   #6  
unabashed

hahaha... thanks! It must've worked I've had no cravings today!
Old 02-09-2005, 05:26 PM   #7  

Wink

Ever tried the triple chocolate Miss Meringue cookies? Low in fat and cal, and HUGE chocolate taste. Also chocolate cereal with lowfat milk is a better alternative than a bag of M&M's my TOM fave (with nuts please)
Onmiway2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 02:20 PM   #8  

Love the idea about blowing bubbles. Have some left from my birthday so will have to try that next time I NEED pringles
NoSenseOfAdventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 04:03 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onmiway2005
Ever tried the triple chocolate Miss Meringue cookies? Low in fat and cal, and HUGE chocolate taste. Also chocolate cereal with lowfat milk is a better alternative than a bag of M&M's my TOM fave (with nuts please)
I love those meringue cookies. My favorites are actually the mint chocolate chip ones though.

Godiva chocolates are good too. I've found if I try one really sickeningly rich piece of chocolate, I don't need or want more. Of course, I have to admit, I only crave chocolate when it's that TOM anyway.
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote