Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 08:40 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Talking Monday Woohooo!

I haven't had my coffee yet but I'm pondering it lol
Right now I'm waiting for 9 am to roll around to call the Meadowlands Box office I'm getting Accessible tickets (wheelchair friendly) to U2!! It's our V-day present to eachother and something good to look fwd too. Food wise this weekend stunk badly i never ate normal food and if i did it was hours till i ate again. Mom's closing is on Wednesday so we have to get EVERYTHING out of the house Saturday my food consisted of Munchkins and coffee all day
I had the shakes from it then had a grease fest for dinner yesterday we had a good breakfast and a small lunch and chinese for dinner b/c we were still pooped from moving furniture all day.
I could never be a drug addict. . .you know the kids medicine triaminic? I had dh get some when he did a superquick store run for me last night Now i took the dose you take from age 6- under 12 2 tsp i was totally knocked out couldnt feel my nose lips or tongue all i could think of was what if i took grown up meds lol I'd be passed out drooling on the floor.
My neck/shoulder pain is a little better today but no workout for me till I'm 100% it was goign on all last week while I wasn't posting
bbiab
Kierie
Old 01-31-2005, 02:57 PM   #2  
Canadian Chick

Wow I had a great weekend! Well not so great eating wise but this was a fun weekend! We went to the show on Friday night that featured Canadian songwriters & it was a blast! Billy Klippert was sooooooo awesome! (see my Friday post for more Billy info). We sat at the very front & were about 6 feet from the performers. Billy pegged us as his fans and hopped down to our table at the intermission. After the show we got to talk to him for a good 15 minutes or so. He signed our CDs and we took pics and he kept thanking us for supporting him and enabling him to follow his dream! We told him how we've been requesting his latest single here for months and they finally started to play it this month. He was so excited that he gave us his email & said to remind him so he could send us a special remix version of the song because we got him on the radio here! How nice is that!! When we were done chatting he asked us if he could give us hugs! Too cute! So all day Saturday I was on a huge Billy high (still am). If you want to see some video from our awesome evening check out http://billynotes.ca/forum/viewtopic...=2038&start=30
and then scroll down til you see the links & click them to play.

My Mom & brother were here for the weekend. We went to a movie Saturday & then yesterday my Mom & I went for some ice cream - don't worry it was gelato for me & diabetic for her. There is a great plac here that makes their own ice cream & they not only hav premium but low-carb/diabetic, gelato, fro-yo, soya etc. It is so good too.

Hey did I tell you all that I'm going to be an aunti? My brother's girlfriend is expecting for August. Not planned but whatever its all good. My brother is very excited and he spent half the weekend here surfing the baby name websites. Since he was like 15 he decided that is he ever has a boy its going to be named Declan & luckily his girlfriend likes it but he has no ideas for girls yet. However he has lots of time so far.

Keir, so jealous about u2! Wow those drugs must like you! Crazy. Hope you're having a good day girlie.

Anyway i found out I don't have to work today so now I'm going to go for a nice walk. The weather here is gorgeous!
Old 01-31-2005, 04:39 PM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello!

Good afternoon, ladies! I'm here, just quiet today. I have viral bronchitis and am feeling slightly under the weather. Luckily, it's not that severe of a case and I'm probably going to live. Mostly, just a dry, icky cough and pressure in my chest. I have a prescription that I'm going to pick up tonight that will hopefully help.

Rina--I checked out that guy and I really liked what was playing on his website. I'll probably order his CD off Amazon.

Girls, I'm sorry I can't stick around longer, I'll explain when I have more time!

See ya!
Old 01-31-2005, 05:05 PM   #4  
Canadian Chick

Jess, That is so awesome that you liked Billy! I think he is really the best. His whole CD is great and in person his performance was sooooooo cool plus he was like the nicest semi-celebrity I've ever met. I hope your bronchitis goes away. Are you still working or do you get to stay home and rest?
Old 01-31-2005, 05:13 PM   #5  
Eve's Mom

My friend dated Billy's brother - he lives here. She also went to Bible camp with Billy. She said he was always a really nice guy.

I have been MIA - sick and then out of the office! It's been SO NICE here. it's 10C right now and sunny! no wind. I went for a walk at lunch and it was awesome.

Jess- who is that cute puppy??? Hope your bronchitis improves - I think my mom has it too.

Kier - U2 is my fave - I have seen them three times and loved each time! No Calgary show yet, just Vancouver up here... have to wait and see.

Rina - congrats on becoming a new auntie (to be)! Your niece/nephew will be born just after mine, then! I can't wait for my next ultrasound - on Valentine's Day. What a great V-day gift for us - to see Cleatus the Fetus! Then the 15th is my next OB appt.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:09 PM   #6  
Canadian Chick

Belle, Hope that you're feeling better. Cleatus the fetus! That's too funny! It was gorgeous here today too but we only hit 4C - still excellent for this time of year! Billy's brother is yummy too! His band (which used to include Billy) has a website: http://koveredinlies.com/home.asp From what I've heard their tunes are good too. I'm planning to order their cd off the site one of these days.

Well my walked turned out to be short because my asthma kicked in. THat's never happened before From now on I'll just have to take my inhaler with me.
Closed Thread