Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 10:48 PM   #1  
Back Again!

S/C/G: 290/270/180

Height: 5'3"

Red face I'm Starting Over, Too

Hi all! It's been a stressful few months for me. I've managed to gain back what little I'd lost - between worrying about my grandmother and testifying against a few bad apples at an administrative hearing - my blood pressure was raised and my weight shot back up. Sigh.

I'm ready to start my WW @ Home again - and stick with it! I no longer have the stress factors in my life that I did then, so hopefully I'll be a bit more successful and losing and maintenance.

I look forward to giving and receiving encouragement.

Old 01-30-2005, 01:27 AM   #2  
Slowly Changing My Life..

S/C/G: 250/239.8/145

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome! I am just starting out myself, getting ready to complete the end of week one. Nice to meet you

~P
Old 01-30-2005, 10:04 AM   #3  

Welcome! I am still new myself... about 2 years ago, I went from 179 to 133 in about 4-5 months... How did I do it? only eating 800-900 calories a day! needless to say, I am back up in weight...this time I want to take it off the healthy way. Counting calories stressed me out to much... I figured WW was worth a try. I know I am still counting...but its on a smaller scale though... anyway... just wanted to welcome you!
Old 10-19-2005, 08:43 PM   #4  
Back Again!

S/C/G: 290/270/180

Height: 5'3"

Hello everyone! It seems I'm back "up" on the weight yo-yo, so... I'm starting Weight Watchers at home yet again. Sigh.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 299/ticker/150

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome all of you!!! Check in weekly in the weigh in thread. Glad you're joining us all on the journey!!!
Lynne
Old 10-20-2005, 06:13 AM   #6  

Hello everyone I am very new to this computer thing so forgive me if I am doing this incorrectly. This is my second time back on weight watchers I love this program and it really works for me. This is week 17 for me and down 26 lbs 13 more to go !!!! Why is it harder when the end is in sight??? Well its been nice to meet so many of you I hope to get to know you all much better!!!!! I wish you all the best of luck.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:09 PM   #7  

Default I'm fighting tooth and nail

...to get back. I haven't weighed myself in a month or so - too scared. My nighttime eating has me by the throat ( if you'll pardon the pun). My depression has fluctuated. It's actually a little better, so I thought I would start over again.

Please send emails - it really helps me. I love music, reading, coffee and particualr TV shows.

Radiodoll
Closed Thread