Old 01-28-2005, 09:42 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default This VS. That

Ok. I've become addicted to carrots, broccoli & cauliflower dipped in this veggie dip. It's made of Mrs. Gras vegetable soup mix & sour cream. So it's not exactly REALLY low carb...but it's gotta be better than say a candy bar or even a LC candy bar, right??

ALSO:

I don't like coffee. I LOVE hot cocoa. So I've been making "steamers" (it's what our local coffee shop makes) here at home. It's half & half and Davinici SF chocolate syrup. YUMMY. BUT....I know that half & half isn't LC much when you get 8 oz. So would skim milk be lower in carbs? Does anyone know? I only drink 1 a day.....but would really like the lowest carb option.

Thanks all...in advance
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 10:47 AM   #2  
Head Princess

Skim milk is actually higher in carbs. A good rule of thumb is that when fat gets taken out of something, it's usually replaced with sugar. I recommend using Soy Slender. It's soy milk sweetened with Splenda so only like 1 carb per 8 ounces. There's chocolate, vanilla, and cappochino. Very yummy and good for you too!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote