Weight Loss Support - I did so well last week and then Aunt Flow came

JENNIFER LYNN
01-26-2005, 01:04 AM
Hi!! I've not been here in awhile. But, I'm happy to say that I am back to my weight loss plan. I started last Monday. I did so well all week, and then my period visited me Sunday night. I have stayed within my WW points, but I haven't been working out. Just needed some extra support to get me to stick with it. Thanks!

2frustrated
01-26-2005, 04:28 AM
Keep at it, don't let Flow get you down!!

Excersise is actually really good for period pain, maybe try some pilates or yoga stretches, just to get you back in the exercise mood!

scorpiobby20
01-26-2005, 02:34 PM
I use to hate it when Aunt Flow stopped by because I would just feel awful with the cramping and all. I started doing yoga and now it is as bad. The exercises are helping the cramps. So now I plan on doing yoga one week out of the month when I know that I won't want to do the jumping and walking. I still do the harder exercises the other weeks.

Shalynn
01-26-2005, 06:12 PM
Jennifer, you weren't the only one.. :( Like you, I maintained my healthier eating habits but as far as any efforts to exercise.. you can just forget it.. lol

Had I known that exercise is suppose to be good for the pain, I would of at least given it some thought. :D