South Beach Diet - Tuesday Chick Chat 01/25

View Full Version : Tuesday Chick Chat 01/25

Mamacita
01-25-2005, 07:23 AM
Good morning, Chicks~~ :coffee:

Okay, this chick has to crow! The veggie binge has paid off I'm DOWN 1.5 POUNDS for a new low of 187.5!!! :D :dance: :cb: :dancer:

I know that doesn't seem like much to most of you, but for me, the slightest downward movement of the scale is a major deal. And I'm just hours away from a visit from TOM, to boot! Yay for Mamacita!!

Of course, yesterday was starvation day...doc kept me so busy I didn't get to eat lunch until 3:30 and that was just my spinach...then I got called for a STAT and didn't get a chance to eat dinner. Had some egg drop soup (which I know isn't entirely legal) but it went down easy at 8:30 at night.

Today is that poor chicken breast which is still languishing in the fridge at work. And some celery sticks...and some salad greens.

Hope everyone has a great day on the Beach!

Mamacita

chipper15173
01-25-2005, 07:44 AM
Morning all;

Mama -- That is GREAT!!!

Not much going on today. I am up 2 pounds. I just don't understand any of this. I get it to budge and it comes back double. It is getting real discouraging. I just don't know what to do. I am going to write down what I eat today and see if your chicks can help me figure it out.

Well, GB's are here time to run and eat breakfast. Cruise by later.

Mamacita
01-25-2005, 07:50 AM
Some replies from yesterday:

RNMOM: I tend to shun fruit. I'll eat strawberries, raspberries and blueberries in season, and apples once in a while, but most of the others are so high in sugar, I just avoid them. As far as veggies, I've become a convert and now I'm eating at least 4 to 5 cups a day. I love fresh spinach and chard and other "greens". Broccoli and green beans are good, too, but salad is just okay. I've discovered that tomatoes and peppers tend to make my joints hurt, so I guess I'll have to limit those. :(

Sil, wasn't it lovely yesterday??? :rolleyes: At least the sun was shining, huh?

Jeffy, welcome to the Beach! Pull up a sand chair and make yourself at home!

Okay, gotta get moving....

Mamacita

Bamiegurl
01-25-2005, 08:21 AM
WooHoo Mama! Congrats! Those veggies will do it everytime! lol

Chipper.... Please do post your meals. I know how ya feel I have been there several times!

Not much happenin around here today. Laundry is on the agenda and dust mop the living room where DS made a fire! BIG mess! lol I'm thankful he can build a fire now so I can't complain to much! lol I'll cruise by later and check on all y'all! Have a great day all!

Nalaminu
01-25-2005, 08:22 AM
Good Morning Chickies!

Mama- WooHoo!! :cheer: Congrats!

Chipper - I am sure the ladies will have some idea of what to do if you post what you have been eating. Don't get discouraged! You can do this! :)

Me - Another very busy day in store for me. We are finally getting school back into rhythm. This will be our first 5 day week of school since before Christmas break because of either snow days or holidays. Let me tell you, the kids are acting weird! LOL

We are having chicken for dinner, with veggies and I think I will make a ricotta cream for dessert. Lunch is leftover broccoli cheese soup and breakfast... I think I may make eggs today!

I hope everyone has a great day!

:)

Nally

ellis
01-25-2005, 08:48 AM
Mamacita, congratulations, girl!! :hat: I know how good that feels when it finally happens. :grouphug:

Chipper, yes... show us what you're eating. Don't worry... we'll figure you out, hon, and you'll be losing again in no time. :grouphug:

Bamie, you have a fireplace!? You lucky girl... how cozy!

Nally... what a great idea having soup for breakfast! :yes:

DD is home today... it's exam week, and the poor girl is stressed. :( She's seeing a new psychiatrist today (her last one retired recently), and I'm hoping she likes her. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Hope everyone has a wonderful, OP day!! :wave:

ellis
01-25-2005, 08:49 AM
:lol3: Nally, sorry... just reread your post. Eggs for breakfast. :lol: Well, the soup is a good idea, anyhow. People are always looking for other options for breakfast. :D

tazcat
01-25-2005, 08:55 AM
wtg 1.5 is a wonderful weight loss, mama. Just dropping by to say have a great day I think I am going to try to get to town today. I want to return the hand book SBD as it is not what I thought it was.
Well it is still freezing out, I had the snow blower out for 2 hours yesterday and got 2 large loads of wood brought around. I did 20 min on the treadmill list night after this I went to take my shower to find out that I had no hot water, long story short, the vent for my furnace was covered with snow, out came the snowblower again, 25 min later the furnace was working,(son worked it )being a widdow really sucks.
Well all for now,
love tazcat

ellis
01-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Tazcat, you poor love... what a storm you're getting out there! I'm so glad you got the furnace going again... sending you warm hugs... :grouphug:

Ruthxxx
01-25-2005, 09:07 AM
I had Red River Cereal for breakfast and it was just like soup! I did it in the crockpot overnight and it looked "normal" until I put it in the bowl and added milk. It sort of disintegrated into gruel! Less water next time, maybe.

Mamacita, great going on the weightloss! Veggies will do it every time. Was it 20 cups of spinach that you ate?

Chipper, it is so discouraging when the scale goes the wrong way. Hang in there and do post your foods - and the Phase as well.

Ellis, we are damned cold this morning because I had to let the woodstove go out overnight so I can haul out the ashes. There are still a few coals in there this morning so I need to dress and go out to the barn for the metal pails.

Bamie,wood fires are great but they sure are messy! I am constantly dealing with ash dust that needs to be mopped up! It sure is a cozy way to heat, however!

Nally, kids act weird anyhow! I bet you knew that. It will be good to get everyone back into a normal routine with no snow days for a while.

Tazcat, I saw pictures of your snowstorm on Halifax TV last night! You certainly are socked in! You are one tough lady and I see you are keeping really busy. What was wrong with the SBD book?

Not much going on today for a change. I still have not made the current batch of dog food and The Girls are threatening to run away - like they could get a better deal than they have around here! Once I get the ashes out of here and the fire relit, I'm going to go for the paper and then settle in for the morning. Nuts! I need to bring in more wood too. The joys of country living!

Have a super day, Chickies, and put on some hand cream if you are in a cold place!

Bamiegurl
01-25-2005, 09:16 AM
Yes Ellis I have a big 'ol rock fireplace that I love. Although I would love it more if it had gas logs in it! lol That is one of the big things I miss from the other house is my gas logs! :-(

Tazcat... Take care sweetie. I know this muct be so hard right now. Especially with the weather you are having. I told DH if anything ever happened to him I would just have to sell this house because I know there is no way I could keep it up by myself. I hope you have some male neighbors that are willing to help you out with things around the house. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Please continue to chat in with us so we know your ok. You could always move to Alabama! teehee

cottagebythesea
01-25-2005, 09:54 AM
Bamie, we have two fireplaces with gas logs, and I just love them. They look just like the "real" thing, and no mess! Ruth, I've been going through the hand cream like mad, it's been so cold here. Today it's a balmy 20* and supposed to get up to 28*, I don't know how you girls further north can stand it! We had more snow last night, and another few inches are due tonight, and a significant snowstorm is coming for the weekend, so I guess I can shut up about not having any snow this winter!
I woke up this morning feeling achy and headachy, hope I'm not coming down with something. I made tea and took some Advil and curled up on the sofa with a blanket for a while. I do feel a little better now, and just made myself a Cinnamon Ricotta Stuffed Crepe. The water authority truck is back today, but I don't see anything happening. It's really a mess out there withthe ice. Some people can hardly get out of their driveways. I don't know what I'll be doing today. For lunch I'm having sauteed chickpeas and tomatoes, and for supper I'm making Hamburger Minestrone Soup. Mamacita, I'll bet you are feeling good today, congratulations!

xJennJennx
01-25-2005, 10:02 AM
G'morning Ladies

Today is going to be a pretty dull day for me, I'm going to do my tae bo shortly. Cleaning the house after that. I don't have any errands to run today which I'm really thankful for. My weight loss has stayed at a 10 lb loss for a week and a half.........but I posted on my bathroom mirror a little sign that says "It's better to maintain than to gain" that keeps me from getting discouraged. Everyone have a great day!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;7;90;0;1/c/170/t/140/s/180/k/3265/weight.png

Started South Beach on Jan 02, 2005
Valentines Mini Goal 165

anchor weight
01-25-2005, 10:15 AM
Morning all!

Yeah Mama!!!!! :D Whoo Hoo and way to go.

Chipper - Post what you eat that should help. The girls here are great with information. FYI my scale usually only moves two weeks out of every month. Don't know why :shrug:

Bami - I started my laundry last night! Somehow even when I work all weekend the laundry fairies never come and do my stuff. :lol: It's official -cutie pie called last night and apparently I haven't scared him off yet. :lol: Or sent him running back to a long lost mate. We have a wood fireplace at home and they have a gas one at the nursing home. It sure is nice to flip a switch and have a fire in a minute :lol:

Naly - I hear ya. This may be the first full week for DS's classes too! Routine is good for diets. :lol:

Tazcat - Snow, snow everywhere! Glad you finally got everything taken care of. Hang in there.

Ruth - My rottie got so spoiled by central air that he hated to be outside when it was 90 and humid. He would cry by the back door to come in. When he would get off his chain he would just lay by the back door. I don't think your girls are going to run away! Dogs know when they have it good.

Cottage - pump some green tea and vitamin C. I hope you feel better!

Jenn - I love the sign idea! Way to stay motivated!

I know when I post this that more people will have posted so I say a big :wave:

I'm just trying to get through this week without losing it! Take care and stay OP!

2BFIT1
01-25-2005, 10:22 AM
Good morning Beach Babes~~:sunny:

Ruth~~I hope you can stay warm once the stove is fired up.

Jenn~Great attitude :yes: and what a good idea about the sign!

Mamacita~ Yes, it's :sunny: again this morning! Congrats on the weight loss :cp:

Ellis~I still owe you an email, sorry!! I hope M likes her new psychi :grouphug:

Cottage~~I love the crepe idea and can't wait to try it out.

Tazcat~You are in my thoughts and prayers :angel:

Gish~How are you doing today??

Bamie~Could you come to Geaoria and help me clean up this disaster of a place?? Then we can both go to Ellis's and help her with her kitchen !!!

Nally~It sounds like you doing very well with the SBD~keep up the good work.

Chipper~Don't get discouraged. Our weight goes up and down each day due to water retention/loss. hang in there and it will pay off.

All those still to come~~Have a great SB day :wave:

amb_lyn
01-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Good Morning Ladies~

Everyone's up & at 'em this morning I see. I'm running a little late this morning I see.

Well, I had absolutely no appetite yesterday but I forced myself to eat a tad for every meal. Not much I tell you. Is this a good thing?? Boy, I hope so. It's time for TOM today, we'll see if Aunt Flo rears her ugly head or if she'll make me suffer a few more days. I swear, I hate being a woman sometimes!

Started P2 yesterday, I am kinda scared to death to add new things back into the mix. I did enjoy my oatmeal yesterday, and am enjoying my strawberry smoothie this morning!! It's heaven.

WTG Mama on the weight loss!! I take every bit of weight loss I can get!!

Well, this is just a quick drive through for me again this morning, baby is hollering at me. Doesn't he know he should not be yelling at me during Sesame Street? That's my time to post here while he's watching that. HAHA

Have a Great day ladies!! I'll check back later!

BonnieJ
01-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Good Morning,
And it is a good one...
I ate every 3.5 hours yesterday. I ate 4 C of veggies through the day, and each meal had protein.

I lost one pound. All that eating and I lost.

I am shopping today for all the items I need to follow A broad abroad's 6 day menu. I really think it will work!

Good eating to all!

beachgal
01-25-2005, 10:53 AM
Wow, it's not going to be possible for me to post to everyone today! Hope everyone has a great day and know that I do read your posts even if I can post to all of you! :grouphug:

Amber, with Phase II, you'll do best if you add just one thing in each day that week and see how that goes, then try something else. If you do oatmeal one day, fruit the next, you won't know how it's affecting you. Does that make sense? So try just oatmeal this week. Then try just fruit next week. See how they affect you. Try eating them at different times during the day, each time for a week. When you know enough about them, try adding two things...one that you know, one that you don't. Etc. :) Glad you are enjoying the new food...Phase II is great! :D

Me:

Oy, it's definitely not a good day! :mad: I had planned to finish my masters and then go home and raise babies for at least 7 years before heading back into teaching. Unfortunately, I need another year of teaching and a video (that has to be done of you teaching with your class) before I get my permanent teaching credential. The state says that I can have no more than a 2 year extension for this. Oy. I do not want to have to go into teaching while I'm pregnant, nor while I'm a mom! What a mess. :cry: Not at all sure what to do, but know I need to figure things out, and soon. If I'm going to start looking for a job, I have a lot to do.

Otherwise, things are going well. I'm definitely having cravings and headaches, but that's just reinforcing how important it was for me to do Phase 1. I know I just have two more days of this to get through and it'll be much easier to finish the week. Scale didn't move today, but figure it will soon. My arms hurt from my workout yesterday, but it's a good hurt. :strong:

Hope everyone has a good day and stays safe and warm! :grouphug:

ellis
01-25-2005, 11:02 AM
Oh, Laurie... I'm so sorry that things aren't working out as planned. :( I know how frustrated you must be. It WILL work out... leave it with God.
Sending you lots of love and hugs, girl... :grouphug:

Bamiegurl
01-25-2005, 11:03 AM
Laurie here's a hug :grouphug: I hope you get it all figured out real soon! That kind of bites the way it works. Would it count if you subbed while you are a SAHM? Then you could do that maybe one day a week while the baby went to a church Mother's Day out program or something. Just a thought! I know you will get it all worked out in time. :queen:

HistoryChick
01-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Good Morning all!

I have the day off and am getting my haircut today.....just a trim....not a lot going on here today....I tried the Belgian Waffle recipe today...it was pretty good...a little dry though...I would make it again....Crossing fingers here on phase one....again lol......How is everyone doing this morning? staying warm? I'm going to be running errands with my mom and grandma I think...I get to drive them everywhere...lol Well here's to hoping that we all have a great day on the beach! Keep up the good work!!

Barb0522
01-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Bonnie - That is so great! I find the same thing. The more veggies I eat, the more I lose.

Laurie - Just don't wait too long to try to get pregnant. I know so many of us that had our kids in our middle 30's and had a tough time getting pregnant. Of course, I might have had an easier time if I hadn't been so overweight but I just didn't want to wait any longer.

Me - I made it to the Pain in the Butt class last night. It was still very tough but my balance was better this time. I guess I will keep going whenever I can. I'm down to my January goal this morning. Hopefully it will stay down. Brian tried out a new gymnastics class with boys his own age last night and loved it. Since he doesn't play on a sports team, this is good exercise and fun. Tonight is a Cub Scout Pack meeting so it will be a quick dinner of pita bread pizzas.

Bamiegurl
01-25-2005, 11:29 AM
Sil... I'll be in Ga. in a couple of weeks. DH has to go to a AYSO conf. in Hotlanta. lol He is the Assistant Chairman for our region this year. Now we will have to wait for the spring thaw to get to Ellis! teehee

beachgal
01-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Good Morning,
And it is a good one...
I ate every 3.5 hours yesterday. I ate 4 C of veggies through the day, and each meal had protein.

I lost one pound. All that eating and I lost.

:cheer: :cp: :bravo: :cp: :cheer:

Congrats, Bonnie! I think you're getting the hang of this!!! :D

Congrats also to Mamacita...YGG!!! :cp: :bravo: :cp: :cheers: :hat:

Ellis, hope DD has a good visit with Psychi this week. I'm changing mine too and see the new one this week. We'll have to compare notes! ;)

Jenn, I LOVE the sign idea!!! :love: You should post that in one of the success forums or such...this is an idea too good to keep to just this forum! :D

Tazcat, I'm so sorry you have to do so much with this cold. You are one strong woman!!! I'm proud of you! Our furnace intake has gotten blocked twice by snow...it was not fun! :(

I second the advice about hand cream...add chapstick to that too! My lips are a mess!

Fireplaces are wonderful...we have a wood stove and a fireplace. However, we want a wood burning fireplace in ours, and to bring it up to code it will cost $7,000!!! :yikes: So that's not going to happen any time soon! We just use the woodstove from time to time for ambience. Otherwise we rely on central heat. :D

RNMOM
01-25-2005, 11:55 AM
Well, for many of you it's afternoon, but here in the west I just got my dd off to school. Frassing freezing here, started a fire in the fireplace. My hubby is in Minnesota for the week and I had to wake up to a cold house.....he's usually up at 0500 and has the house nice a toasty for us when our toes hit the floor.

Fishing was fun yesterday, my daughter had a blast. She caught 7 and I caught 1. I did catch a sunburn....ouch. We came home last night and I filet the catch of the day and sauteed them. Yummy. Nothing better than freezing water salmon!

Ruth are you able to keep up with all the posts???? What's happening with this forum? It's so cool.

Mama, congrats on the weightloss. I'm going to have to follow your excellent example and eat the veggies. I sorta went nuts on WW bread yesterday. It's felt so substantial and yummy though.

Anchor, congrats on the phone call, you sound twitterpaited! Cool! Behave though or we may have to have one of those "special talks" you know..........

Well, I'm off to get this place cleaned up. The laundry is getting out of control.

Hugs to all! :grouphug: :grouphug:

sweet tooth
01-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Just a quick check in to say....I'm Baaaaack! ....and sooooo glad to be back. The week babysitting was the week from H*ll. It was -51 for 2 days, the baby was sick, I worked my fingers to the bone, had a 3 year old throwing temper tantrums all week and got the flu. Life couldn't get any better. I have a humble appreciation for all the single moms out there. I don't know how you do it. You are truly super women.

On the positive side, I lost 6 pounds. On Wednesday, the 5 year old asked me if I ever ate. Oh yeah, that. I realized then that I hadn't eaten since Sunday. But by that time I was too sick to eat. I rode the entire way home on the plane zipped up completely in my parka and I was still cold. Poor lady that had to sit next to me and listen to the hacking and coughing. I was so glad to get home. Told DH that I would never do that alone again. OMG!!!!

Mama - WTG on the loss. I bet it is the extra veggies that you have been eating. Keep it up. You are really getting down there now.

Ruth - The girls may try to run...you know, the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. We starting having such a problem with one of our boston terriers running away that we finally had to put in an electronic fence. They got zapped a couple of times, but they know exactly where the property boundaries are now and don't go near them when they are wearing their collars. The funny part is that the batteries in the collars have been dead for 2 years...

Guess I better get going. Trying to catch up after my time away and it is becoming overwhelming...expecially since I am still sick. However, the weather here is nice. I can do without that -51 stuff. It was truly nasty.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll check in tomorrow.

gish
01-25-2005, 12:41 PM
2BFIT1: I'm doing well today. School is keeping me really busy... How are you?

Also, today is my first day on Phase II. Well, for the second time. And I managed to lose nine pounds total this time. :D Last time I did Phase I, I lost eight pounds. It kind of looked like that would happen this time, too, because I gained a pound back at the beginning of week two. (Still don't know why...) But as of today, the pound was gone. So I'm basically back where I was before the holidays. :rolleyes:

Wish I could stick around to chat some more, but I still have tons of work to do before class. :(

chipper15173
01-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Ok, here is what I have eaten for today so far. And plan for dinner. I want to know what I need to change before I go to the store this evening.
Phase II
Breakfast:
2 lg. eggs w/some onions
2 turkey bacon
Snack:
1 sm banana
Lunch:
Can of tuna in water
1 1/2 tbsp. mayo reg kind (ran our of lf)
1/2 to 3/4 cup lf cottage chees
1 slice lf swiss
Planned dinner;
Gordons grilled fish
1 c. suated summer sqush & zucc. w/ onins in Smart beat marg.
1 cup butter beans
Snacks for afternoon & evening will be;
FF jello w/ lf cool whip
peanut butter cup sf fudge bar, peanut butter, cool whip

I have had o 1 diet soda and 20 oz water so far today.

Any help would be great. I know just by looking I need more vegs. I am just not a veggie eater.
Thanks

sxyredhead
01-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Good Morning all:

I was so psyched yesterday when I weighed and I was down 8.5 in one week, then this morning (I know, weighing myself too much!!) I was up 2 pounds!! Is this normal?

I ate some cream cheese mixed with whipping cream 2 tsps of SF vanilla pudding and Splenda (resembles cheesecake) was this what put on the 2 pounds?? (I am on P1 second week)

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Ruthxxx
01-25-2005, 02:08 PM
Redhead, sf pudding, whipping cream and cream cheese could have done it. They are not allowed on Phase I. Cheese must be low fat. Cream is not allowed. SF Puddings have cornstarch and other baddies in them and should be saved for a treat on Phase II.
That said, it could also be a blip. Try not to obsess over the scale!

sxyredhead
01-25-2005, 02:15 PM
Ruthxxx:
I am so used to Atkins that I just assumed all those thigs were ok! Oops. I better get the South Beach Diet book instead of just relying on stuff I've read on the SB web site!
Thanks!

kissyjoy
01-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Good Morning Chickies...or almost afternoon here so it must be late almost everywhere else!

I've had a crappy morning :mad: . Some friends of mine are mad at me over something that they took the wrong way so I've been trying to rectify it. I guess we'll see what happens. This is one of those things that you get mad over in high school so it's pretty childish but I guess people take things different ways.

It was good coming on the board and reading a lot of your good news (weight loss, call backs from younger guys, etc.). I really needed a pick-me-up! So thank you! :)

I had a theory last night about getting the weight loss started again. Some of you may find it wrong but a lot of time I splurge a little on something off the plan, weight starts dropping. So I forced myself to eat pizza....and I'm being completely serious when I say that. I didn't have one single craving for pizza, cheeseburgers, french fries or anything! I'll chalk that up to the SBD. I ate it and then got right back OP. It was my first real cheat this month which is way better than I've ever done. We'll see what happens. I also started taking some fiber pills to get the stuff flowing again. I know you're all thinking that I need to eat more veggies and I probably do. I'll work on that week, K?

I'm off to do some work and see if I have a response back from my friends yet.

Hope you all have a great day!

Barb0522
01-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Ok, here is what I have eaten for today so far. And plan for dinner. I want to know what I need to change before I go to the store this evening.
Phase II
Breakfast:
2 lg. eggs w/some onions
2 turkey bacon
Snack:
1 sm banana
Lunch:
Can of tuna in water
1 1/2 tbsp. mayo reg kind (ran our of lf)
1/2 to 3/4 cup lf cottage chees
1 slice lf swiss
Planned dinner;
Gordons grilled fish
1 c. suated summer sqush & zucc. w/ onins in Smart beat marg.
1 cup butter beans
Snacks for afternoon & evening will be;
FF jello w/ lf cool whip
peanut butter cup sf fudge bar, peanut butter, cool whip

I have had o 1 diet soda and 20 oz water so far today.

Any help would be great. I know just by looking I need more vegs. I am just not a veggie eater.
Thanks
What is in the Gorton's grilled fish? I buy individually frozen tilapia filets and add lemon pepper seasoning and cook in a little olive oil. Just check the ingredients to make sure yours have nothing off plan in them.

I agree you need more veggies. I like to add mushrooms and/or zucchini to my eggs.

Make sure you are not eating too much Cool Whip. I think the limit is 2 TBSP.

geekchic
01-25-2005, 04:01 PM
I spent too much time checking up on the other threads so I'm going to post before I read! :yikes:

Well into day 3 of phase 1 and loving the results! Already I have lost 3.2 pounds and my pants are fitting less snug! Have not yet had headaches or tiredness. The only thing I have noticed is that I can actually feel how low my blood sugar is right when I wake up. I go and have some cheese even before my shower now because I'm famished. I haven't had any carb cravings after the very first day, but I am not going to take that for granted. I finally got the SBD book and I'm reading reading reading. I really like the book and Dr. Agatstan's (how in the world do you say that?) writing style.

Just wanted to check in, hope everyone is doing OK!

Oh yeah, are RuthXXX and Ellis related???

Ruthxxx
01-25-2005, 04:22 PM
Ellis is my adopted daughter but don't tell her mother! We try to keep it a big secret!
JUST KIDDING! I met her on 3FC chat and have actually met her several time IRL and have seen her kitchen! Strange things happen on the internet!

Bamiegurl
01-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Speakin of meeting... is there any word on the 3FatChicks reunion?
I think I have ate more today than I have ate in the past week! Tryin to get my 3 meals and 2 snacks in. I've already gotten all my water! WooHoo! Oh I have a question... My MIL has my book. Can't half of your water be a sugar free drink? I've had all water but was just wondering. Sometimes I like a little spice in my life! lol

kvixen
01-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Hi, ladies!

I have been off of the beach for soooo long now. It feels awful! I am going to RI specifically to shop for legal food because I am SICK of not eating well. Luckily, I haven't gained that much, but I am totally feel the difference. I am actually jealous of you ladies who have been eating healthily this whole time!

The holidays, getting law school apps- finishing the awful essay- just not fun! I am getting back on track as of tomorrow. I did go to the gym, which is now right next to work, so I have no excuse not to go. Although my legs still hurt from last night. Tomorrow, I am heading back!

Hope y'all are staying warm and enjoying the beach! I am wearing sunglasses to protect my eyes from the glare of the snow, at least! :lol:

Kelly

Bamiegurl
01-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Welcome back Kelly! We saved your spot in the sand!

little chick
01-25-2005, 09:50 PM
I am going to try this again. 3rd time lucky. I have tried to post 2 longs ones already today and lost them both. GRRRRRR. Then the day turned bad. I had a house full of sick kids my own dd being the worst. I did mange to get my 4th of 7 dance routines started, with all that said I did stay OP.
Well off to bed I now have a stuffy nose and a headache. Thanks kids. Well hugs to all and maybe tomorrow I can post to all of you chicks. Goodnight

ellis
01-25-2005, 09:52 PM
I notice you didn't say anything NICE about my unfinished kitchen, Ruthless! :snooty:
Ruth is the best mom that anyone could ask for. :grouphug:
And Laurie is our love child. :lol3:

ellis
01-25-2005, 09:53 PM
Tabitha, get better soon, sweetie! :grouphug:

amb_lyn
01-25-2005, 10:08 PM
Ok, just have to post quickly. I'm sooo very proud of myself!! Tonight, I was at a mtg with a few other women, well, they always serve yummy desserts. I did'nt go near the yummy carrot or german chocolate cake!! Funny thing, I wasn't even tempted!! WOOHOO!! Then I came home & ate 2 pieces of sugar free chocolate. G'nite ladies! See you tomorrow!

RNMOM
01-26-2005, 12:12 AM
Well, I just got back from a meeting at our church and refreshments were served. Hot fudge sundaes and hot carmel sauce...........RUDE! Anyway, I didn't have any cause it's just not worth the detox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, good night and sleep tights. Don't let any of Ellis's mice come bite.