Support Groups - Housewives Losing Weight! #23!!!!

View Full Version : Housewives Losing Weight! #23!!!!

mompen
01-23-2005, 09:59 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/mompen/sewingline.gif
Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello!

Here is a little bit about who we are ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/mompen/friendship.gif

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 19 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight

Gretchen, wife to Matt, Mom to Sean (15) and Jeremy (11). Just starting out with no diet plan except reduced calorie. I'm also a Curves lady!

Roxy, married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise

Stephanie, sahm of 2 boys Timothy(7) and Jack(3) and a new baby girl, Ella(8 months)

(bobsgal) Stephanie 27 yo SAHM to Brandon(2/18/98) & Kayla(10/20/00)Married to Bob(2/12/99) Work part-time at Home Depot. No specific plan- just exercising & watching what I eat

mompen
01-23-2005, 10:11 AM
Morning Gals!

Well we got the "cool" front last night... I usually say cold front but our temp is not cold to most of you! :lol:

Hope everyone has a great day today! Gotta get ready for church :)

Hi out there to Chris, Michelle, Cindi, Melissa, Jill, Cheri, Steph, Stephanie, Geri, Deana, Gretchen, Redskirt, Roxy, Ricci, Kristen, Spryng, Jeniqua, and all you lovely ladies out there ;)

melmcc99
01-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Morning ladies! Can't talk now. I've been on here too long already. Have a good day all and I'll check in later. Morning Penny!

breakingasweat
01-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Good morning Penny and everyone else!
We got a little less snow than was expected (thank God!) but now it's blowing and VERY cold, at least for here. It's about 10 degrees. Church was actually cancelled today, bummer! Sean is still sleeping and Jeremy is up in the kitchen making himself some scrambled eggs. Poor kid looks like he's been through a war - he's got sledding injuries including a scraped back and a swollen eye.

Can someone tell me when the next challenge begins? Thanks!

I hope everyone's kids are well, and Jeniqua, I'm praying for you and your mouth pain. I hope you get some relief real soon. I know what that is like.

I took a walk last night in the snow, which was rather strenuous since I was trudging through the snow. Not doing anything else until tomorrow when I go to Curves. I really hope they don't wimp out and close the place. That would be terrible since I'm just now getting into a routine.

I'll post more later! Take care!

Redskirt1
01-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Good morning ladies! Well, today is my 28th birthday, the funny thing is that for the longest time, I thought I was going to be 29 today. (Not sure how that happened!) :dizzy: Anyway, got up with the alarm clock today. WooHoo!

I had a question about the challenge. I wanted to go ahead and do the daily challenges even though I can't actively participate or win a prize. And I wanted to know about the crunches. Does doing my crunches with an exercise ball count? I don't know if I could get to 100 crunches or not. It's been a while. But I will also do other exercises as well. I am looking forward to joining in with the next week. I've been reading over the rules and stuff and honestly see it as a great source of motivation, encouragement, and accountability. Because, while I know I need to exercise, I have a hard time motivating myself to do it. And I have started letting myself think that since I have to walk to the store and anywhere else I need to go, then that's enough exercise. When in truth, it's not. Usually, my walks include my children and H, and it's not that far to the grocery store. (About a 10 or 15 minute walk.) I fool myself into believing that this is enough, when I really believe that it's not. But no more whining! :coffee: Time to wake up. I am starting a "new" year today, and recommiting to my exercise.

I am still not sure on names, ladies, but I want to wish everyone a Happy Sunday.

Jeniqua, I read about the problems with you tooth/teeth? And I pray that you find relief soon. I can identify with mouth pain....

I'll be back later this afternoon. Have a good one...

mompen
01-23-2005, 11:19 AM
HI EVERYONE! :)

On the way to church but wanted to wish RED (btw, whats your name? lol)

I wanted to wish Red a Happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/mompen/HBD10.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/mompen/BalLine13.gif

breakingasweat
01-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Tabitha, right?

sharqueen76
01-23-2005, 12:07 PM
Good morning ladies!! I didn't get to make it here at all yesterday. My tooth is still bothering me :mad: . It hurts even more than before. I think it's because the antibiotics are working because the swelling has gone down a little bit. I was thinking, today is weigh in and all you ladies are going to see my face swollen :o . I'm going to try to hide it with my hair..LOL. So please ladies don't laugh at me if you see my swollen face :^: .Today it's been a week since I've been able to eat :dizzy: . I tried eating on friday night but it was pure agony. However, even though this is not the way I want to lose weight... I weighed myself for weigh in and.....drum roll please..... I now weigh 158.5 :cheer: !!! I know when I am able to eat again I will not gain this weight back. It actually is making me want to work that much harder at keeping it off. Today I am going back to the gym :cb: !! My tooth is killing me but I desperately miss the gym and running. I will just bundle up really good. Hopefully by 5:30 I won't have any pain anymore.

Penny~ Have fun at church! My church service was cancelled because we got a terrible snow storm here. It's now 4 degrees. I'm not quite sure how much snow we got but they were expecting us to get 24 inches. Have a Blessed day :) !!

Mel~ Good morning gir :wave: l!!! Have a great OP and weigh in day!! Try to take some time to relax too if you can, after all it's Sunday. :D

Greatchen~ My church service was cancelled too. Stay inside where it's warm. It's only 4 degrees here :eek: . I love walking through the snow. The kids want to go out and play in it. If it wasn't for my tooth I'd take them out to play in it :( . Thanks soo much for the prayers for me, it's greatly appreciated :grouphug: .

Tabitha~ Man oh Man are toothaches a pain in the butt :mad: . You should definitely join the next challenge :yes: ! It really helps me to stay focused and motivated :cloud9: . Everyone is soo encouraging! I am hoping to get a new digital camera before then so I can be in that one too. YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!!! We're all here rooting for you :cheer: :cheer: .

BTW.....

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY TABITHA!!!! :goodscale :balloons: :balloons: :gift:

we're the same age!

To all you other ladies out there Chris,Jill, Kristin, Ricci, Cindi, Geri, Michelle and anyone else I might of forgotten, have a blessed day :wave: :wave:

I'm off to make lunch for the kids...

Oh, BTW, how do you get your picture up so everyone can see it???

Talk to you all in a bit..

Redskirt1
01-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Mompen, my name is Tabitha, Tab or Tabby....or Red works too(auborn hair, darkens in the winter)

Thanks everyone....

CheriBrorsen
01-23-2005, 01:10 PM
Hey Ladies--

Hope yall are having a good day. I hope you ladies that got all the snow are snuggled up warm and toasty inside. :) We are cooler today, but like Penny said, it's not really cold like yall are having. Hubby got in from work at 12 last night and had to be back at work at 5 am this morning (meaning he got up at 4) he changes shifts every month and so he was going from swings to days...I'm sure he'll be tired when he gets home. The boys all peed on their beds last night. LOL Talk about timing. Heh. So I'm doing linens and fabreezing their mattresses (well one had a protector, but the other two peed through their pull ups/diaper). I got up and cleaned the kitchen...I hardly ever go to bed without doing that but last night I was completely worn out so I did it first thing this morning. Now it's almost time for lunch and quiet times...yay. I hope to get some reading done during the boys quiet time.

Ok Crystal...any news?

Hello to everyone else I hope yall have a great day. :)

melmcc99
01-23-2005, 01:12 PM
:balloons: :gift: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABITHA :gift: :balloons:

Jenny, WTG on those lbs down. Hey if you eat right, you won't gain it back ya know. It'l be gone forever!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. How is that darn tooth this morning anyway?

Gretchen, wow, they cancelled church...that's interesting. I don't think they've ever done that here.. Anyway, how much snow did you get? We are a winter wonderland here, but not two feet like they said. Maybe 14 inches or something. I'll have to post a picture for all to see before dh shovels...I guess he'll get his exercise in..lol

MichelleRae
01-23-2005, 02:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/Months%20Astrology%20Holidays/bday3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/Months%20Astrology%20Holidays/birthd_002sm2.gif
Happy Birthday TABITHA!!

Good Morning girls!!

My legs are soooo killing me from the gazelle either it works really well or it works really bad lol. Today was weigh in day and I was at 207.5 so thats 1.5 lbs down this week!! Woo hooo!! Oh I forgot to tell you all that I can now wear a 16 in some kinds of jeans, I usually buy from walmart so whatever their brand is lol. I'm hoping to get some exersise done today but I don't know my legs are killing me so we'll see if they loosen up.

One more night of work then I have 2 days off!! Woo hooo I can't wait!! I have big plans for those days, I need to have a conference with Leukemia and Lymphoma society for light the night, and I'm also going to paint the hallway, and I have a weigh in with my doctor on Tuesday but TOM is coming so I'm a little bloated. I also need to get my paper on the roll so I have it completed in 3 weeks. If anyone would be willing to take a survey on stem cell research please let me know.

Jenny way to go on the lbs down!! That is absolutely awesome!!

Penny I hope Maddie starts feeling better soon. Poor girl. Zach has been having more pain lately too.

Okay girls I've got to go I have an assignment to do. I'll be back later!
Michelle

melmcc99
01-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Thought I'd share these with you. Pic's of the kids and Abigail in the snow and just, well, the snow!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/melmcc99/kidshangingtogether.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/melmcc99/Abigailgettingreadyforsnowplay.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/melmcc99/abigailplayingsnow05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/melmcc99/Jan05firstrealsnow.jpg

melmcc99
01-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey Chelly, sorry you are so sore, but WTG on the 1.5 down. YES!!!! You are on your way now girlie, cool on the size 16's.

Redskirt1
01-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Congratulations on the size 16! Awesome!

sharqueen76
01-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Well, my tooth is still sore and it's really cold outside. I've decided to exercise at home again. I just wish it would stop hurting!!! I am getting ready to make brownies with the girls(It's a good thing I can't eat ladies.. :) ) They've been little angels and very loving to mommy because she doesn't feel good. I love my kids!!

Mel~ Your kids are soo adorable! It looks like you got alot of snow like we did. My kids want to go outside and play in it soo bad.. I feel horrible that I can't take them out.

Michelle~ WAY TO GO!! You're doing great. WOO HOO, it looks like we're all are going to big losers this week! Congrats on the size 16!!

Cheri~ I hope you are able to relax.. My son wets right through his diapers just about every night too and I absolutely hate it. I thought Huggies was suppose to be the best brand of diapers there are, I guess not. Hope you're having a great day!!

Chris, Jill, Roxy and Kristin where are you???

Well, I'm off to put a warm towel on my face to help the swelling go down and then I'm just going to relax since hubby is home.. Talk to you girls later.

melmcc99
01-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Jenny, My son wets through each night too. I have tried Huggies OVERNIGHT diapers which only go up to size 5 so they don't fit him well and they get all bunched up inside the diaper and feel hard. He complains his Peepee hurts. I stopped using them. I have tried HUggies GOOD NIGHTs which start at 40lbs to 70lb for size s/m. He is only 32lbs, so he wets through the sides of those because they are too big. Last night I tried Huggies GOod night pull diaper with a size 6 Pampers cruisers over it and whallA! NO WET THROUGH. Oh thank god. He didn't wake at 3 for me to change all his cold wet clothes. GIve it a try and LMK what happens. BTW, the cruiser didn't even get wet, I think it just held the pullup closer to his skin so it didn't leak. So I can use that one again tonight. HOpe this helps. How old is you little guy anyway? What area of NY state r u in. Are you near Tonawanda area, falls area, catskills??? Just curious.

BTW to any who was wondering. somewhere over the rainbow ......ummmmm I'm in Northern NJ. Bordering NY State by a town. 40 minutes from NYC.

chrily
01-23-2005, 04:48 PM
Happy BIrthday Tabitha! :gift: :balloons: :cb:

Okay, sorry for being MIA... I had a birthday party to take Kayla to yesterday and then last night when I finally got a minute, the computer was done. My dh crushed my internet cable. OOPS!

Roxy-I loved that blue sweater too. That is a soft one. I'm glad she likes it.

Jeniqua-I'm here!!!!! Just experiencing some technical difficulties. I GOT MY GAZELLE TODAY!!! :D My anniversary present. He got his table saw...

Hey Michelle-How goes the gazelle? My dh got mine today for our anniversary. I'm going to get it together tonight and test that bugger out.

Penny-How was church? I made it up and out the door and was on time for ours. It was a good service too.

Cheri-I can still stick Nicole in Luvs. They seem to hold alot without leaks for her.

Melissa-I left you a PM. You're kids are little cuties. How's that snow treating ya...

Okay I have to brag a bit. I'm down to 200 now. That's 3 lbs. less than last week. I'm almost to ONEderland...YEAHHHHHH!

Back to the house disaster. HI Gretchen, Geri, Cindi, Steph, Stephanie, and all you other ladies. I really really have to go...

~chris

Bayleysmom
01-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Hi ladies flyby from me, we are trying to get this house cleaned!! Anyway I am down to 146 today!! yay!! I was 149 at this time last week! SBD it working well for me. I went out to eat 3 times and found things I could eat after I modified the menu a bit. I was pretty stoked! Anyway I need to do my measurments and pics for the MLW site but we need to grocery shop first. Went up north yesterday and went on a shopping spree for my birthday with my cousin. It was SO fun!! It is a HUGE outlet mall so I got really good prices and actually found some jeans that flatter me, OMG who knew they were out there and they were only 20 bucks! So got some new duds to put on today (if I ever get dressed lol) so I'm excited about that too. I hope to get back here and get personal with you all! I miss doing that but I just don't get as much time on this thing as I would like. Anyway all you losers have a great OP day!! TTYL

stephi1396
01-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Hello all!!! I am sorry I have been M.I.A. the last few days, we have had a ferocious stomach bug going on here. It started Thursday and ended(of course) with me getting sick. I am finally better.

Penny- thanks so much for offering to take Ella for me. It really meant a lot that you were thoughtful enough to want to help me out.

I want to say welcome to Tabitha and Stephanie(great name!!!). I am Stephanie and I am also 27. I just celebrated my 9th wedding anniversary on the 13th to my dh Jason. I am mommy to 3 little ones...Timothy(7), Jack(3-well he will be 4 tomorrow) and Ella(8 months). I hope ya'll enjoy being here. I know I have.

That's all for tonight I wish everyone a happy week!!!
TTYL

Deana1113
01-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Evenin' Ya'll !!! (hehehe)

Sorry I was MIA all day. Been cleaning, cleaning, running to the store, cleaning, cooking supper, getting dh out the door to work and now getting ready to get kids taking showers and ready for bed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABITHA :hb: :balloons:

WTG losers!!! My WI is tomorrow morning.

Well kiddos are needing my attention so I'll get back here in the morning (hopefully with another loss this week).

TTYL

Bayleysmom
01-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Hey I'm back from our drive, late lunch and grocery shopping. We had fun. Anyway I had sort of a splurge afternoon. I got a salad at wendys but I forgot to get the low fat dressing and squirted the high fat honey mustard all over my salad before I knew what I was doing. So I figured, oh well, at least I didn't get a hamburger and fries right? Then I got some sf but not fat free Russel Stofer chocolates, there weren't very many but I'm sure they weren't very low fat (no nutrition info on the box, they just said they were sf) So I've done a couple things I shouldn't have but looking back I could have done a lot worse and now I am back on track. I am planning to go to the gym tomorrow too so I'm excited about that, also found some yummy recipes on the SBD are of 3fc so I can't wait to try them. Oh and I also got a multi vitamin in the form of a powder and it has amino acids in it and I've heard it's really good. Hope it works good.

Penny our "cold fronts" are mild too compared to some of these ladies weather! lol Cold here is 30's and 40's. We're usually in the 40's or 50's in the winter around here. The coldest it's gotten here in my whole like was 20 and that's when the snow stuck around and the whole city shut down for like 2 weeks! lol I couldn't imagine -degree weather!! Hope you are doing well today!

Hi Gretchen! Great pics on the MLW site!! It's great to see what you look like! Poor Jeremy with all his battle wounds! lol I bet he had fun doing it though, right?

Tabitha I think it would be a great idea to do the challenges with us! It's so much easier if you are accountable and have to report back what you did. I've been trying to get back to doing then on a regular basis. I've been so busy with school I've kind of fallen off the wagon but I'm going to get right back on!! I'm so glad you've joined us! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry I'm not as creative as everyone else! lol

Jeniqua ahhhhhh your tooth!! Get that fixed girl! Tooth infections are nothing to mess around with. My sil was having the same problem a while back and when she finally went to the dentist he was alarmed and said, good thing you came in because if that bacteria under your tooth would have ruptured into your system you could have died!! Not to scare you but I never knew tooth things were that serious and I wanted to share just in case you weren't aware either. I hope the pain goes away soon but on the up side great loss!! That's fantastic, now just stick with healthy eating and I'm sure you will keep it off and get some more off as well, I bet that was a great motivator even though not a real good way to have to lose it! lol Hope you are feeling better and can get to the dentist soon.

Hi Cheri!!

Hi Mel!! Tons of snow!! I've never seen that much snow around my house ever!! Maybe in the mountains but that's it! Hope your having a good day and got some exercise in!

Michelle I'm glad that Gazelle is working so well for you. I'm betting that the soreness is a good thing. I bet it's doing a great job on your muscles and calorie burning. You make me want to get one!! WTG on the 1.5 off !!!

Hi Chris WTG on the weight loss!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Hi Stephie sorry about the bug in your house :( that's been going around dh's family too, knock on wood, we haven't gotten it yet. I HATE the flu!! Hope you are doing better now!

Hi Deana! I've been cleaning too but not nearly as much as I should be. Luckily my dh has been helping out A LOT lately. Actually he's been doing more than me. I hope it continues. Has your life slowed down any lately? I hope so! It makes me tired just listening to your day! LOL

Ok I think that's it! Anyway I need to get to some bills and some more cleaning before Desperate Housewives comes on. Oh and how about DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES LOSING WEIGHT for the title. Just a suggestion. TTYL Have a great night ladies!!

bobsgal
01-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey ladies. Hope everyone had a great day. We got about 12 inches of snow here and it is going to be a cold night. With the wind chill, temps are going to be -10 degrees or worse.Between playing with the kids and shoveling, I got my exercise in today. The kids have a 2 hour delay tomorrow, so I'll be going to the gym after that. My son was supposed to have a class trip to a museum in Philly, but I don't think that's going to happen. Speaking of Philly, Go Eagles!!! It's about time.
Michelle- Way to go on the weight loss. Seems as if that Gazelle is really working for you. Keep up the good work.
Mel- great pics. The kids really had a good time in it. We built up the smow on the side of our porch and the kids went sledding down that. Hubby was having fun with it too.
Jeniqua- hope you get relief for that toothache soon. I had to have 2 of my wisdom teeth removed a couple of months ago.
Chris- Happy Anniversary! Congrats on the pounds down and on getting the Gazelle. You'll be in onederland before you know it.
Jilly- Way to go to you as well on the pounds down and on finding jeans that you like. It is so nice to find clothes that you love and feel good in.
Stephanie- my daughter had that stomach bug last week. Luckily, no one else has gotten it so far. Hope everyone is feeling better.
Deana- hope you have a good weigh in tomorrow.
Well that's it from me right now. I'm taping Desperate Housewives so I'll be watching that in a little bit. Talk to you all tomorrow.
Steph

sharqueen76
01-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Mel~ Thanks for the information on the diapers. I will definitely have to give it a try and let you know how I like it. My son is 2 1/2 and will be 3 in May. He weighs 40 pounds. I live in a small town of Upstate NY. Have you ever heard of the Baseball Hall Of Fame in Cooperstown, NY?? I am about 40 minutes from there. I am about 3-4 hours away from the city. I am an hour away from Albany. I think I am more in the catskills region.

Jill~ No, it's okay..you didn't scare me, I'm already scared..lol. A guy in my church went to his dentist and was getting some work done on his teeth and all of a sudden fluid came gushing out. The dentist blew it off as nothing. A nd a couple of days later he was in soo much pain and was admitted to the hospital. The infection was in his system. He almost died. That's what I'm afraid of. I have a huge puss pocket on my gums and I am afriad of it bursting. I am calling the dr. first thing in the morning. So, please continue to pray.

Stephanie~ I hope you're doing much better now. It's nice to see you again!

Chris~ WTG on the Gazelle!! I want one too!! Enjoy your new fitness toy.

Deana~ Hey!! I'm looking forward to hearing about your weigh in tomorrow. I know it's going to be another great loss!!

Well I better go to bed. I have to be up by 6am. Talk to you all in the AM!! NITE!!

CheriBrorsen
01-24-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey Yall--

I've never had any success with Huggies, but I've heard they fit girls better than boys. With my boys I've used Pampers and then as they were older Luvs without any real issues. I have two potty trained fully during the day and one at night. My oldest is both a heavy sleeper and a heavy wetter. He uses Good Nights but this is the first time he's every wet through and that thing was soaked. I don't recall him drinking more yesterday though. My youngest...I just bought those Pampers with the ''feel wet'' liner pull ups. I'm figuring that that liner also has something to do with absorption because he's been damp every morning since getting them and last night was fully wet. So anyway, I got all that laundry done and the beds remade. I had to run to the library for books for this weeks schooling and for gas in the van and to return a movie to blockbuster. Now it's 10:15 and I'm beat so I'm off to bed. I'll check in tomorrow and get personal. :)

MichelleRae
01-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Hey Ladies so I did a full hour on the gazelle tonight before I had to shower for work! I burned over 500 calories! So I feel pretty good! I also did my crunches!

Chris did you try your gazelle? Please let me know how your legs feel tomorrow if you spent any significant time on it :D

My girls used either dry-bottoms or pampers diapers IMO they were the best for keeping the wetness in. Drybottoms are pretty cheap and are sold at wally world as I'm sure you know!

Jilly salad dressing isn't that awful lol I wouldn't worry about it ;) You're doing great!

Okay girls I'm at work and just wanted to stop in and say hello.
Lots of love to you all!
Michelle

Bayleysmom
01-24-2005, 12:25 AM
HI Cheri! Not sure if anyone asked yet but do you know what you are having? Are you even going to find out? I have a Chinese Gender Calendar here and I love predicting what people are going to have. If you don't mind what month did you conceive and how old were you? I'd like to see if it's accurate or not. It was for Crystal! lol Don't worry about it if you don't want to answer or don't want a prediction. It's just a silly thing I like to do. Hope you are having a great night!

Bayleysmom
01-24-2005, 12:27 AM
Well Michelle the salad dressing is bad when there are 26 grams of fat in one serving!!! lol I wouldn't have worried about it but I think that is a lot of fat!! That's just a little less than what you are supposed to have in a day I think! YIKES!! Oh well, I'll flush with some water and get rid of it, right? lol

melmcc99
01-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Starting a new thread!!!!!!!!