Old 01-20-2005, 01:27 PM   #1  

Default 100+ Ladies in their 20's Support Boat! 1-20-05

hey girls, I hope some people join. This is a great way we can support each other. We can post our up's and down's for the week. Post your goals.

I'm 26, my name is Angela, I need to lose well over 100 pounds. My goals for this year are to lose weight and gain confidence.

Goals
1. Stop Overeating
2. Exercise everyday
3. Drink a lot of water
4. Eat more veggies

1-20
Today wasn't too bad, i didn't exercise or drink enough water or eat enough veggies. But I didn't binge all day which is an improvement.

1-21
I'm feeling really stressed today. My eating isn't that bad so far. I post some more later. How is everyone else doing?

Last edited by suchaprettyface125; 01-21-2005 at 01:50 PM.
suchaprettyface125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 01:41 PM   #2  
Mandy

S/C/G: 280/157/165

Height: 6'0''

hey, I'll join the boat, well you just help me out a little and tell me how I join? ha ha.. I still havent figured this system out yet - Mandy
Mslovebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 01:53 PM   #3  

Just post here everyday. I'll make a new thread every week.

If you need support or are having problems or whatever just post them everybody can support everybody.

Highest Weight 336
Current Weight 275
Loss for the week
Goal Weight 125
suchaprettyface125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 03:43 PM   #4  
Mandy

Smile

Hi, I'm Mandy - 19 yrs old. 6'0'
Highest/current weight - 260
Goal weight 175 (190 would be ok)
My goals are to:
Stop overeating
exercise/walk/run/pilates
get into cute clothes(get into a 2pc bathing suit)

1-24- Today is the start of everything for me, change the way I eat, exersice and become a new person. I just got to work and so far, so good.. water and a piece of gum will keep me filled til I have my english muffin and pb. for 4 points.. then a weight watchers meal for another 4 points.. I hope I can do this, remember email me anytime I would love to have a writing buddy.. sounds weird I know, but someone to keep in touch with is always fun!
[email protected].. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Last edited by Mslovebug; 01-24-2005 at 07:37 AM.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:58 AM   #5  
Binge Eater

Hi, I'm Lisa and I'm 26, weigh 214lbs at 5'6. I'm sorely in need of some weight loss buddies to keep me motivated. I just started my weight loss adventure today and I am bad about giving up so I need everyone's help! Please.
jhiraqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 09:54 AM   #6  

Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina but grew up in Savannah Ga

Hi Ladies,
My name is Amy, I am (25) will be 26 in 2 weeks) 5'6'' and weight about 240. I have PCOS and am struggeling to be back to the the weight I was when I met my husband. My goal weight is to be somewhere around 160 or so. I have managed to lose from 265 to 240 in about 2-2.5months. I do not want to give up, and I am so happy to know we can help one another. Lets do it ladies, I know we can, we just have to be strong. I will do my best to keep in touch.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Amy
AmyVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 10:06 AM   #7  
Mandy

Hey Girls, I started my WW program yesterday. I'm not attending the meetings, I'm just doing this on my own. I was allowed 28 points but only used 24. I even had this delicious peanut butter sundae cone by "smart ones" When I got on the scale this morning, I was already 2.5 lbs lighter. I know that that's mostly because I didn't eat all junk food yesterday, but It pushes me to see what the scale will be at tomorrow morning! (Should I not weight myself everyday?)
Old 01-25-2005, 10:49 AM   #8  

Hey all I would love to join this group! I am 18 and weigh 187 but my highest weight was up around 230. i want to get around 130. I really hope this will boost my confidence, health, and motivation to succeed.
nikki
desertseatingoceans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 11:56 AM   #9  

Default Hi Everybody!!

I am the late 20's chick who asked for support, and forgot to check the forums for replies!! I am sorry, I am still getting used to this site.

I am so glad that we are all here!! Positive Support is very important for me in terms of weightloss--primarily because I have a hard time seeing the weightloss and also, I can get discouraged pretty easily at times.

This may sound funny, but my goal for my weightloss is to be more healthy, but also I want to wear a nice, non-maternal/grandmoter type of dress and I want to just dress all wild for my 29th birthday in Vegas. Yes, it is almost a year away, but I would like to spend my 29th in Las Vegas wearing some off the wall, maybe ballgown type of dress (after all---what happens in vegas, stays in vegas!!).

I am steadily trying to squeeze myself into my size 18 and 20 old navy summer dresses....and yes, it is a definate squeeze. I resember a sausage, but I can at least get the dress on, ya know?

I know that we can all do this if we just focus and keep our eyes on the prize.

Wishing you all the best!!
snoopychick26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 12:10 PM   #10  
Mandy

snoppy, I know how you feel about wanting to wear off the wall odd clothes. I'm a big girl, but because I'm so tall, my body distrubtes it very well. But I still have fat and I still have pudge that makes me want to wear clothes that are instyle. I dont want to wear the grandma/maternity stuff either.. I have some and it's kinda embaressing for me. I hope everything goes good for you. I'm sure though that with the 51lb lost your already feeling better! way to go!!
Old 01-25-2005, 12:16 PM   #11  

Default Thank You!!

I wanted to thank you for your support!! It means a lot to me. Yes, I am tired of wearing my slightly butch-esque boring clothes. I want to dress sexier, but I must admit that I just don't find myself sexy when I am wearing short dresses that show off the cellulite in my calves (how the heck did I get cellulite there?!?!?).

I really want to wear a pretty Rockabilly dress and be very sexy for a change instead of just having a "pretty" face. If every chick who had "such a pretty face" was a model, we would have a primarily heavy group of super models!!

Wishing everyone all the best!!
Old 01-25-2005, 01:45 PM   #12  
Mandy

Hey, If someone could help me Id appreciate it. I made a weightloss ticker to have like everyone else, but how do i get it to show up at the bottom of my posts? This site is a little confusing to me! UGH
Old 01-25-2005, 05:16 PM   #13  

Default Info about ticker

When you go to the ticker site, it has some codes, copy and paste the 2nd code into the signature area of the USER CP section of your account. The 2nd code is for bulletin boards and it will put the ticker into your signature.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:18 AM   #14  
Mandy

Lightbulb

Thank you, I figured out how to work the ticker! Thanks for all the help.. Does anyone need to talk? I'm a little bored at work...........UGH being bored is not good, because then I want to eat..

Last edited by Mslovebug; 01-26-2005 at 10:59 AM.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:00 AM   #15  

Hi ladies, my name is Hope and I need to join this group to keep my motivation up!!! I can feel myself wanting to give up these last couple of days (that old "I want it now!! Why isn't it happening now??? I can't do it!! type-thing). I'm starting to slide in my foods, not too much, but I can tell when I stop entering them on fitday it means I don't want to know! I didn't work out yesterday, either.

But today is a new day, right?

Okay, here are the things that motivate me:
I want to be smaller for the summer...heat + fat = irritation and unhappiness!
I want to be fit to play with my son as he grows up (he's 5.5 mos. now)
I want shopping to be fun for the first time in my life!!!!
I want to wear a bathing suit and not feel like I have a neon sign flashing "stare at me" over my head
I want to be able to walk up the million flights of stairs in our house and not feel like I need to lay down
I want to look the way I know I can!!!!

Here's my deal:
I'm 28, married for 2 years, mom to Leo (Leonardo!), living in MN.
I need to lose around 80-90 lbs.
I haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks, and I really don't know how much I have lost since I've started here.
I want to have another baby in the next year, and I sure as **** don't want to be overweight for that again. It makes it so much harder!

Okay, that's all for now. Thanks for all of you coming together here, it helps to be around others who have the same goals and struggles!

I hope you all are making good choices today, and I hope I do too!
MNmamma is offline   Reply With Quote