Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-20-2005, 08:03 AM   #1  
I CAN DO THIS

Talking Thursday Chat ~ Jan. 20th

Good Morning....

I get up to early...

Trying to get back into the swing of things although it doesn't seem to be working.

I am trying to get out of this off mood I have been in all week. I have no desire to exercise other then my 2 mile walk at work (if I can get it in) all I want to do is eat. I hate that feeling. I was doing the low carb thing, but the day of my accident.. I had way to much sugar ( 3 cinnamon rolls, popcorn and birthday cake) and my body went into shock. I normally don't eat that much for sweets. So I am going to try and do something different.. I still want to watch my carbs, but I also don't want to feel the way I did on Sunday or right now even.

Other then that... I am doing fine. Not as sore as I was yesterday. Have so much to do today. Going to get the final stuff needed for my apartment done today. Going to register my new (but old) car and so on.

Have a Wonderful Day Ladies
/hugs

Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 09:11 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Stephanie and all to come

Long time no see eh

Hang in there Stephanie, and I hope your feel better soon. All I wanna do lately is eat too but I think thats cause of the cold cold weather.

Well nothing much is going on here, sosdd. Work is keeping me SOOOOOOO busy I can't think strait and then when I get home at night I don't wanna see the computer. I just don't have the time. Sigh~ I miss you all terriably too.

Its very cold here today, and they say we are going to get a major snow storm on saturday into sunday, which is fine, I'd rather a weekend then during the week and have to struggle to get to work.

WHats shakin w/you all ??
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 10:42 AM   #3  

Morning..........we all slept in.......now I'm running around trying to get caught up......I went to bed with dd last night at 815 pm and then woke up when hubby came to bed at midnight and then I was up until 3 am.......these nights mess me up!

It has been a good week.......that being said......good to see you Leens.........Hi Steph.....have a good one!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 01:43 PM   #4  
CIN

Hi Gals
We dashed to the airport today to catch a flight to Dallas.......thought we would miss it and then due to weather in Cincinnati it was cancelled! Ha! All that for nothing.so we came home for lunch and will catch at 5 PM flight to Atlanta then to Dallas.

We are traveling with my MIL.her sister is near death in East Texas.

So I will be MIA until Sunday afternoon ( hopefully) when we return home.

I will miss you all.take care and be good to yourself! No beating up on yourself should be permitted! Love yourself more!

Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 01:56 PM   #5  
Divine Gal

Default Good Afternoon Ladies

I have been feeling really sick the past couple of days and not eating to well on top of it.Dh is at school today; so I am making dinner.Its snowing again and tomorrow is supposed to be our only sunny day.Then its gonna snow all next week.What fun huh?Tomorrow I have to go see the gynocologist for my yearly.Can you tell I am excited? lol

well I hope all is well for yall.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 06:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang! I had such a crazy busy day!

I'm home now and dh is grilling some chicken and sausage and boy is it gonna be good.

During lunch I went to the church gym and walked 2 miles on the treadmill (gosh that's harder for some reason) and then did 20 minutes on the machines. Jan Miles = 25

Ashlie - I hope your busy day has slowed down by now!

Leenie - wow! I'm so glad to see a post from you! how cold is it up there?

Liz - hope you catch up on your sleep!

Cin - I guess ya'll are on that plane by now! hope you have a safe safe trip! and that things go as well as they can. I will be praying for ya'll.

Lynnie - how cold is it up there? what did you fix for supper? and yea - don't we all get so excited when it is time to go to the gyno - NOT! I'm about 6 months past due on mine, have been putting it off since I didn't need to refill my prescription for birth control pills but I need to get in for a checkup and thinking about trying Yasmin bc pills. got some good responses to a thread I started about bc pills. anybody here ever try them.

ok I gotta help with the fixings for supper.

later gaters
hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 08:45 PM   #7  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Everyone…

Stephanie – glad you aren’t as sore as before. I know what you mean when you say that all you want to do is eat and have no desire for exercise. I get that like too, I think that’s probably the biggest reason for my roller coaster ride with my weight. I’m still trying to get back on track… its just gonna take some time… you will get back into the swing of things!

Today so far has been a good day. I’ve remember to keep track of everything I have ate through out the day, and managed to keep up on my water… well I’m a little behind on water, but not as bad. I used to think how the heck can someone drink all that, but I’ve been doing good on that.

Today was a trying day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my long days. I get to work at 8 am and then at noon I am in class til 7. I had a hard time staying awake in class today, so I sorta… came home early *GASP*

I’m gonna go catch a nap before making dinner, then I’ll do a WATP video and maybe some DDR. Cept I’ll have to do it alone, kid got herself grounded ahh kids, gotta love them!

Okie… Take care everyone!
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 02:34 AM   #8  

HI everyone

Just got home from work....it is nice to be in my old routine of evenings.........got everything done before I went to work including a coffee with my girlfriend this morning.

Just didn't get to see my kids since morning ........so can't do that shift very often anymore.

Have a safe trip cin!

Lynnie hope you are feeling better soon......you have been down for awhile.......hang in there hun!

WTG on the walking Cathy you are a regular athelete! Sorry my BCP days are over....no clue anymore....I don't like the things period (pardon the pun......sorta)

Sue hope you had a good nap and a good evenings.......gotta catch up once and awhile!

HI everyone else........see you tomorrow!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote