Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 12:59 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Wink Wild and Wooly Wednesday

Technically it's Wednesday here in Frigid NJ (Hence the wooly clothes) DH was home sick with a migraine and I was sick today too So No puter time for me atr all so I'm up late getting my fix. . .I just sent DH a list almost a mile long of different things to do that are fun. . .we are in a major Rut
Today I have my first driving lesson. . .I actually passed the test woohooo
Welcome Cat!
Hey Jess If Senor Sleaze tells aaron anything about you tell him Senor Sleaze is a sleaze and a liar and B He's your ex, If he tries to crab you out do some deep breathign and be glad to get the Aaron Albatross out from Around your neck
Belle Lady its no fun being sick! you take extracare of yourself and make sure Emmanuel (did i spell that right i have a feeling i didnt) Spoils you rotten
This Chicklet is heading off to bed
Love
Kierie

Last edited by KO; 01-19-2005 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:55 AM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Morning ladies,

I know I haven't been on in a while. I was very busy last week, and not this week I am sick and I hate it! I feel crummy! I gained 1.6 when I weighed myself yesterday, but that was expected. Spent the weekend at a friend's in NH and she doesn't have a whole lot of good stuff to eat.

Need to catch up with all the threads, but work calls. Hopefully I'll be able to hop back on later.

Lori
Old 01-19-2005, 09:04 AM   #3  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Lori and Kierie - you girls need to get better. Drink some fluids and take care of yourself. Make some nice, warm soup!!

It's frigid here too, 4 degrees this morning when I left for work. Although it's supposed to warm up to 25 today! HEAT WAVE.

The two pounds I thought I gained was just a fluke, thank goodness. For my WW weigh in I was actually down .5 pounds. YAY! That's three weeks of losses in a row, which hasn't happened in a LONG time.

I'm getting extremely excited about the wedding. We FINALLY booked our limo and ceremony musician. I'm getting a solo cellist for the ceremony. I love the cello and I'm so excited we pulled it off. Brian IS SO LAZY... he still hasn't rented his tux and we're getting marriend on Prom weekend in New Orleans, so he really needs to get on the ball.

I'm so very excited and I just can't wait... but I really hope I can lost another 10 by then, if not more.

Lisa
Old 01-19-2005, 09:06 AM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Good Morning!

I learned today why I shouldn't weigh myself more than once a week. I got on the scale this morning and was up 2.5 lbs. My normal WI day is actually Saturday, so I weighed really early. The only reason that I got on the scale was to see how the things I ate yesterday affected my weight. Now I know.

Unfortunately, yesterday was not a great day for eating. First, I had all that food at the drill. Then, when I got home, I had some air-popped popcorn (that's fine), but I had to bowl last night. My original plan was to have a Lean Cuisine before bowling, but then I talked to my friend Brandi and we agreed to eat at the bowling alley. They have the best hamburgers. So, I ended up having a cheeseburger with a half order of cheesy fries. I can't even tell you how good that all was... I don't actually regret it because one day of bad eating will not un-do an entire week of healthy eating.

Kier--I wonder if you guys are having the weather that we just got rid of. It was COLD here for a couple of weeks, but it's above freezing today. Yay! Just remember to wear your long underwear and snuggle up close to DH. He'll probably come up with an activity to keep you two warm.

Everyone (new girls, old girls, lurkers, everyone) come out and post today! Let's make this thread the busiest one on the boards.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:26 AM   #5  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Jess, we were posting at the same time...

I did the same thing. I weighed in on Sunday and was up 2 pounds. I thought I would cry. But when i weighed in at my usual time and day I was down .5

We need tostop torturing ourselves and not weight in every day... but it's SO HARD!
Old 01-19-2005, 11:27 AM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
this is a quickie b//c my mom will be here in a half hour and I still need to delouse myself
Hey Lori I totally feel your pain hon!
Hey Lisa Woohooo Burn Baby Burn
Jess Sometimes its good to have a splurge so its out of your system
I made a yummy and relatively lowfat dinner last night
I sauteed cooked chicken and grape tomatoes and onion in cooking spray and put it over cous cous that i subbed cooking spray in for EVOO
tasted great but DH made the portions so not as OP as i'd like
alright I'm hitting the showers
DRIVING TODAY WOOHOOO
Kierie
Old 01-19-2005, 02:54 PM   #7  

Happy Afternoon Girls,
Its a snowy day in SW Ontario. . . yucky. . . its only mid January and I'm tired of winter already. I guess today's exercise will be digging myself out of the driveway.

For those of you who are under the weather, hope you get better soon.

For everyone else. . . Happy Wednesday!

Dani
Old 01-19-2005, 02:58 PM   #8  
Mouth of the South

Afternoon all!

I brought my tennis shoes to work, and walked for 30 minutes. I had better take this working out thing slowly! Man am I already sore! But I actually did some activity! I just had to boast. I'm so freaking proud of myself!
Closed Thread